rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AVfM: Anti-feminist meme removed from FaceBook

Anti-feminist meme removed from FaceBook

According to AVfM, the following pic got removed from Facebook after it made some feminists upset. The pic reminded me of the some of the memes/parodies created here on the forum. Clearly it touched a nerve.

FYI, the woman in the center of the picture wearing the "I bathe in male tears" shirt is feminist Jessica Valenti.

[Image: val.jpg?resize=564%2C562]

Good this stuff will just continue to spread. The hypocrisy has to be shown.

Everyone, take a pic and post I on your Facebook if you've got it.

How anyone can say feminism is for everyone when feminists act like that is beyond me. It's lunacy. By the way, anyone who says the MRA movement is for everyone is equally stupid too. The MRA movement in general doesn't care about women's issues and never will.

I don't think that's Jessica Valenti. It's another feminist.

Edit: Nevermind... all signs point to it being Valenti. I don't remember her being that wide.

It's on her Twitter page.

FB banned it for gore, not for political content. Swap out the gory pics and put it back on facebook!

So why do AVFM just bitch about it?

This is what's wrong with MRA's - they use the same victim tactics all the women are using.

Newsflash: nobody likes a victim.

Contempt always follows pity. I don't know how they expect men to identify with this victim shit. I have no time for MRA-ism, it's pathetic.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (08-06-2014 04:55 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Edit: Nevermind... all signs point to it being Valenti. I don't remember her being that wide.

I hear male tears are high in calories and absorbed easily through skin with imperfections.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Do these cunt feminists really want to make men their enemies?

Is that their goal? Really?

Because women wouldn't last very long if men got tired of pussy.

Quote: (08-06-2014 06:40 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2014 04:55 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I hear male tears are high in calories and absorbed easily through skin with imperfections.

Mine have lots of magnesium and zinc.

Quote: (08-06-2014 05:51 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

FB banned it for gore, not for political content. Swap out the gory pics and put it back on facebook!

So why do AVFM just bitch about it?

This is what's wrong with MRA's - they use the same victim tactics all the women are using.

Newsflash: nobody likes a victim.

Contempt always follows pity. I don't know how they expect men to identify with this victim shit. I have no time for MRA-ism, it's pathetic.

This... The pics of castrated babies is going too far for a mainstream site like Facebook, that's Liveleak-level stuff.

Who castrates babies? Agree they should remove the gore and quit bitching

clearly looking for reasons to get wound up if they follow valenti on twitter to see that photo.

making a less gory version of that picture as a way to make her look bad would be a good idea though. she is a massive, massive cunt.

If that is really Valenti, guardian really should remove her from the newspaper. Her writing was bad enough but that shows a new level of malice not consistent with what a columnist should not have. Oh yeah, who am I kidding, she has a vagina. She gets a pussy pass, so no consequences for her. Typical.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

This is actually better without the blood and gore. Albeit that is not the reason it got taken down as we know, since many animal-rights/PETA sites and anti-Muslim-terrorist posters have plenty of horror-movie-level scenes.
But we know that those bitches scream loudest and Facebook readily bows to the Feminine Imperative as most of its users are bitchy Women.

[Image: attachment.jpg20601]   

These guys need to stop bitching, I felt disturbed looking at the mutilated babies for fuck sake, I would not want to see that on my facebook even if it is an anti-feminist campaign, in fact I would not want to see the whale Jessica Valenti's picture on my facebook either.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

And maybe instead of crying about that fat ass Jessica Valenti, they should be helping those guys in need.

Who the fuck castrates babies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote: (08-06-2014 05:51 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Newsflash: nobody likes a male victim.

Fixed. That is the problem with male activists, nobody gives a fuck about you on the basis of your gender.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/201...nning.html