rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women NOT susceptible to game??

Does such a creature exist?

My friend who is HEAVY into NLP and the PUA culture here in Bogotá who is also a musician with whom I work had a gig with me last Saturday and in betweeen sets we were arguing this point.

He claims game works on absolutely EVERYONE if your approach is tuned enough, there is no one immune to it. That even we ourselves are gameable no matter how much we even know about the mechanics of it, some one can come in at the right angle and get in under any armor.

I claim that there are people astute enough to be un-gameable, that they are extremely rare, but they are out there, both male and female of the species.

What do you all think?

Depends on how "Aware" you are.

I don't know that I agree that there's a type of person or people out there who are "ungame-able."

The range of variables in a persons response to stimuli is too great to say that, theoretically, it's impossible for someone in a given situation to be unreceptive to absolutely anything that could be thrown at them. The headstrong, empowered CEO cunt might shoot down the richest, swollest, most famous man alive who runs "flawless" game on her, but an average dude who's tatted up could make her squirt herself simply because she's got a thing for tattoos.

I agree with you that there are certainly those people who are abnormally resilient and confident, but everyone has weaknesses and soft spots, and the right alignment of variables can make even the nastiest personality ease up.

Why do you think that some women are not susceptible to game?

WIA

EVERYONE is susceptible to game.

Game isn't a bunch of magic tricks (well, maybe for your PUA/NLP friend he thinks it is).

Game is looking your best, being social, being likeable, good at holding conversation, being interesting, fun, funny, witty, etc.

Everyone is susceptible to those things. Now, that doesn't mean you can get any girl you want, because maybe your specific game isn't what works for her, or maybe she doesn't like your look, or maybe you have no game even though you think you do.

Honestly, if you are running with someone heavily into NLP and the PUA scene, he probably has no game. And you are probably a bit weird for hanging out with him to begin with.

Honestly, if you are running with someone heavily into NLP and the PUA scene, he probably has no game. And you are probably a bit weird for hanging out with him to begin with.
------------------------------------------------
Recently i noticed people talking about those pua theories. I dont think ive seen those in the past. Thats why i stopped going to pua forums and came here.
Maybe Roosh's book got a public exposure and those pua guys immigrated here?

Quote: (07-31-2014 01:57 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

EVERYONE is susceptible to game.

Game isn't a bunch of magic tricks (well, maybe for your PUA/NLP friend he thinks it is).

Game is looking your best, being social, being likeable, good at holding conversation, being interesting, fun, funny, witty, etc.

Everyone is susceptible to those things. Now, that doesn't mean you can get any girl you want, because maybe your specific game isn't what works for her, or maybe she doesn't like your look, or maybe you have no game even though you think you do.

Is that an official definition of game? Is that an official defintion of magic? [Image: tongue.gif]

Honestly, I have no intention of spilling my whole personal life on the forum. And I fail to see why you feel the need to go ad-hominem. But let's just say I'm using the term "friend" very loosely in this case...

And let's please avoid confusion and agruments by defining words clearly... what you're calling "game" I could call "self-improvement". I'm talking about specific techniques not directly related to one's physical appearance. As in the Ross Jeffries thread in this forum... the guy doesn't look good, doesn't dress well, doesn't use money, he just uses GAME.

MAGIC, well that's another loaded term that can mean everything and nothing. Magic to me is the art and science of causing change to occur according to one's will. So in that sense, all game is "magic". So is music, literature, etc.

It seems to be a commonly held belief on this forum that it is possible for a person to be good looking, well-dressed, well-off financially, and in the prime of his life and NOT have success with women due to LACK OF GAME. I have personally observed this on countless occasions, and it's a large part of the reason why I'm here.

"your specific game" is a phrase that leaves me scratching my head as well. Are you suggesting that we are locked into one "type" of game because of innate factors?

I think you are asking the wrong question. Its not about women being susceptible or not, its about whether or not Game works with them.

Big difference. If you game a woman well and she sleeps with u, doesnt really mean u "won" her. Sometimes a woman just appreciate the seduction process and let themselves be seduced. Dont think for a second she s not spitting game back at you when you are gaming her. Most women have better game than most men thanks to sheer experience.

Now whether or not YOUR game works on her is another story. You can outgame some chicks and some others will outgame you. But for a lot of women just having game and being interesting is enough, they wont make u do all the hardwork.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (07-31-2014 01:40 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Why do you think that some women are not susceptible to game?

WIA

He had just passed me a copy of "The Game". And at the end of the book, the protaganist alluded to the fact that he had met a girl who didn't respond at all to all his tricks and traps designed to manipulate her, and had to drop all of that to get her genuinely interested in him.

My "friend" said that was utter crap and that EVERYBODY is susceptible to being manipulated.

I have studied NLP, that's actually a long story in and of itself, but NLP was originally created as a tool for educators, and that's about what I use it for.

My "friend" uses it all the time to get laid, and I honestly can say that he has had results with it, that much is undeniable. I've seen girls start out real cold with him, and end up fucking him.

I think tactics like that work on weak people who of course are the majority of the population anyway. Personally that's not my thing, I'm into finding people with willpower and strength of character. And I think that a person with enough willpower/perception wouldn't fall for that shit so easily. As a matter of fact, I use it as a gauge at this point to determine a woman's value for me. If she fucks him, she loses her value in my eyes [Image: tongue.gif] He claims that's ridiculous because ANYBODY can be manipulated with his techniques.

Okay, you're asking a very different question then. Of course there are women who won't fall for canned techniques and shit like that. That's not the same thing as being immune to game, not remotely.

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:28 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I think you are asking the wrong question. Its not about women being susceptible or not, its about whether or not Game works with them.

Big difference. If you game a woman well and she sleeps with u, doesnt really mean u "won" her. Sometimes a woman just appreciate the seduction process and let themselves be seduced. Dont think for a second she s not spitting game back at you when you are gaming her. Most women have better game than most men thanks to sheer experience.

Now whether or not YOUR game works on her is another story. You can outgame some chicks and some others will outgame you. But for a lot of women just having game and being interesting is enough, they wont make u do all the hardwork.

So that would mean that the person with the best game on Earth could theoretically run the whole show by dint of manipulating and subtly controlling everybody?

I agree with you on the fact that women and men are constantly running game on each other BTW. I also agree that getting laid is actually very easy in many cases because deep down we all crave sex as part of our animal nature. But I'm talking specifically about cases where resistance is extremely high... for whatever reason....

For example, one of my exes, does NOT find blond men attractive. I'm her ONLY blond for all intents and purposes. What made her change her mind in that particular case? Was it something I said? hahahaahahahahah

I feel like Game" just can't be wrapped up into a nice package with a bow.

It can mean self-improvement. It can mean explicitly using Jedi mind tricks. It can mean having natural charisma. It can even mean undergoing an internal shift in development which makes you more open as a person others want to be around. It can mean other things I'm not aware of.

All aside, LTR's aren't based on game. They are based on two people modes of being meshing with one another, and the foundation of the meshing is often the other possessing what we ourselves do not. On the one hand we love that difference about them, and the other we are in love with trying to make them not be that way anymore.

As it's been said, the things we love about a person are the very things we try to change about them later on.

I think on an uncouncious level each person knows what the other is all about within the first 30 seconds of talking to them. It's at that point, the modes start to recognize each other. Some would say even that's not required. Just eye contact is enough to know. That's why often all you need to do is have the balls to approach, and approach a lot. Eventually you will find the partner that wants to play with you.

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:48 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

Okay, you're asking a very different question then. Of course there are women who won't fall for canned techniques and shit like that. That's not the same thing as being immune to game, not remotely.

Canned techniques i would consider the lowest level of game. Any reasonable person who has any hope of succeeding with women on any real level would be expected to spit flexible game and improvise, alter his actions to suit circumstances, no?

So many variables are in the equation, its impossible to have the person with the best game on earth. Game has many types and can be rock-paper-scissors. Try running rich guy game with a millionaire daughter, pretty boy game with a super model, etc.

And in the end, women are fucking irrational, emotional creatures, so who can say what they will do once their hamster start running? Your ex might suddenly feel a bit adventurous to try on some blonde bc she watches Legolas in LOTR for ex.

EDIT: Legolas just punched Justin Bieber. That should get all the bitches hot. Though personally, no decent man should punch a little girl like that [Image: biggrin.gif]

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/30/this-is-th...e-4815000/

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:58 AM)Rubio93 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:48 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

Canned techniques i would consider the lowest level of game. Any reasonable person who has any hope of succeeding with women on any real level would be expected to spit flexible game and improvise, alter his actions to suit circumstances, no?

I don't disagree in principle, I suppose, but so what? As Dalaran says there will always be women who are immune to your particular game, but unless they are suffering from some crazy neurological disorder there is someone out there with game they will be open to.

Maybe I'm just not understanding what you're really trying to say, what with all that talk of manipulation and trapping and stuff, but no healthy sexual being is immune to what I consider "game". Women don't even want to know about game, so the odds of them recognizing what's happening if a guy isn't just using canned techniques are miniscule. They want to be swept off their feet by a smooth, innately sexy guy; they're not going to break the spell by analyzing why he's escalating kino in a particular way or any of that business.

Game is an lifestyle, attitude, and mindset mixed with the ability to manipulate. ANY woman can be manipulated and used. You have to tailor your response to the woman but ANY woman can be manipulated and gamed with. Hitler had game as he was charismatic and strong willed and had a large following Nazi Germany simply based on his brilliant oratory skills or opposite end of the spectrum Dan Blitzerian or Hunter Moore pulled girls simply based on the party lifestyle as well as an "I don't give a fuck mentality". Your friend is right every person in the world can be manipulated and gamed. Game IS charisma, confidence, lifestyle, and mentality.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Game is singing the right song for the right audience. You have to practice your technique and develop your own style to be successful.

Team Nachos

I would argue that seasoned strippers may be immune to game.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I thought about this for a minute and decided: it doesn't matter. I don't want to game every woman, I want to game the 10% that hit my attraction buttons.

There are always edge cases dealing with people. I'm certain that there's a small percentage of women who just don't respond to game techniques. Maybe they're emotionally traumatized, or some weird genetic mutation that causes them to have a vagina but the wrong chemistry (high T levels). People with autism or Down's syndrome. Old women might be less susceptible because they've seen it all before. I'm not interested in finding out if that 300 pounder taking up 2 seats at Mc Donalds is susceptible to game. I'm not interested in that plain jane wearing mom jeans, a bad haircut, and a worn out expression.

Do I care? Only if she's hot.

Quote: (07-31-2014 12:53 AM)Rubio93 Wrote:  

Does such a creature exist?

My friend who is HEAVY into NLP and the PUA culture here in Bogotá who is also a musician with whom I work had a gig with me last Saturday and in betweeen sets we were arguing this point.

He claims game works on absolutely EVERYONE if your approach is tuned enough, there is no one immune to it. That even we ourselves are gameable no matter how much we even know about the mechanics of it, some one can come in at the right angle and get in under any armor.

I claim that there are people astute enough to be un-gameable, that they are extremely rare, but they are out there, both male and female of the species.

What do you all think?

I don't think anything works on everyone. Some women are more suggestible than others. Some have more vulnerable points than others. You go after those, then you move in.

Getting women to fuck requires more than this. Game is whatever is necessary to reach the goal. If you want to call them "magic tricks," that's your prerogative.

Those techniques will definitely get you in the friend zone. Is that all you want?

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:22 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Getting women to fuck requires more than this. Game is whatever is necessary to reach the goal. If you want to call them "magic tricks," that's your prerogative.

Those techniques will definitely get you in the friend zone. Is that all you want?

Um... those aren't "techniques". That's basic internal/external game. Explain to me how being physically attractive, interesting, and socially competent is the fast lane to the friend zone, if you don't mind.

I am having a serious problem with the attitude in this thread that game at its core is about manipulation or tricks at all. That's bullshit, and I've never used tricks or manipulation to get pussy.

How is being fucking awesome some kind of trick?

How is being experienced with women, knowing how to read them, and how to build attraction and escalate manipulation in any but the strictest sense?

Game is only about manipulation and tricks if you're putting on a mask, if you're a hollow shell with no core for women to be attracted to. If you want to live like that to get chicks, hey, go for it. However, I decided when I was 17 or so that I wanted to live a life that I would never feel the need to exaggerate or lie about. Mission accomplished so far.

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:22 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Lol. Bust out the deck of cards, fuzzy hat and negs bro. Teach us how it's done.

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:40 AM)Rubio93 Wrote:  

I think tactics like that work on weak people who of course are the majority of the population anyway. Personally that's not my thing, I'm into finding people with willpower and strength of character. And I think that a person with enough willpower/perception wouldn't fall for that shit so easily.

Interesting world view.

WIA

Quote: (07-31-2014 07:29 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I would argue that seasoned strippers may be immune to game.

Nope. They're susceptible to loser coke head game. I have a buddy who years ago (before I had heard of or probably anyone had identified Game as as a skill) was constantly banging smoking hot strippers. He was (apparently cause I'm no mo) good looking. He could have and still passed for Mel Gibson's twin though younger brother. Broke, drunk, and times living out of his car but somehow he had cracked the stripper code. That fucker would be having them supporting him, letting him live with them, etc. For years he ran that shit. He is a funny and very charismatic guy but in hindsight I would say that it was the fact that he TRULY didn't give a shit. That's some powerful stuff right there.

The biggest irony of it all is he's now completely sober, married a super sweet, but yet LOADED plain Jane woman and they have 3 teenage daughters.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell