rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What if I got an American pregnant?

I did NOT get a girl pregnant, I'm just looking for some "fatherly" advice.

With all the horror stories surrounding American girls, I'm pretty sure terrified of ending up with one (god forbid) and having a miserable life. I'm worried because if I were to get a girl pregnant I'd like to be there for my kid and not have them go back and forth, so essentially I'd marry a girl if I got her pregnant. Now I'm not afraid to admit I'm terrified of being locked in a relationship with an American girl (I've read the threads).

Recently, my friend (21) got a girl pregnant and now I'm shitting bricks because what if I get an American girl pregnant? Do I push for an abortion; I'd like to be prepared. I don't want a miserable life/relationship/marriage.

I don't know who else to ask so I'm hoping you guys can install some wisdom here.

I'm not looking to get a girl pregnant because that would be detrimental to my life. Its just that I'd rather be prepared, I don't want to get hit with the "I'm pregnant" line while being ill prepared because the first thing I'm going to think of is a cheating girlfriend/wife and divorce rape. Panic would mostly likely ensue and I'll lose frame and its all over for me. I won't have a reset button.

Use your own condom every time, and flush it down to the toilet.

If the girl gets pregnant:

[Image: 2d0.jpg]

Deus vult!

[Image: 122.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

You may not have raped her but you can expect to be fully raped by the American justice system which essentially favors children, mothers, then the father, in that order.

Monetarily, maybe you're looking at around 15 - 20% of your salary in child support (others know more about this than I do though) with visitation and parenting rights divided in some way.

I guess abortion is your other option which I don't know much about at all.

Source: I was in court for a family member yesterday seeing the process go down unfortunately.

Thats when you [Image: gtfo.gif]

of the country.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

^ But if you leave the country and stop paying child support, you will have a warrant out for your arrest in case if you were to ever step back in the country. Just sayin.

Quote: (07-29-2014 01:12 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

^ But if you leave the country and stop paying child support, you will have a warrant out for your arrest in case if you were to ever step back in the country. Just sayin.

Why would you ever return to America if you were to live in most EU countries and enjoy the feminine women of un-westernized civilization?

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

[Image: shutterstock_107685965-615px.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

...Lord have mercy on your soul

MDP

Is it seriously over? Just like that?

Holy fuck! Aren't I playing with fire when fucking American girls then?

Quote: (07-29-2014 02:32 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Is it seriously over? Just like that?

Holy fuck! Aren't I playing with fire when fucking American girls then?
Yup makes being a player in the US hard.

The real question is, can child support be sought after you if you leave the country?

Always use a condom and put tabasco sauce in it after use.

Always pull out, doesn't matter if you use a condom, risks are too high

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[Image: keep-calm-and-run-forest-run-19.png]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The reality is, if she is the type of woman you are truly attracted to - you wouldn't care.

Not many guys are going to be upset about getting a 7 or higher pregnant (unless they are celebrity or multi-millionaire knowing she's only on it for the money), regardless of the outcome if they end up with the woman or not, or how much child support one has to pay.

It's a biological win.

OP, if it were to happen, in that order :

1) push for abortion (reassure her when she consider it and be more distant when she's considering keeping it), go with her to the clinic as soon as possible, the more you wait the more she'll be likely to keep it.

2) If 1 doesn't work, say you'll leave her alone and run to another country if she keeps it, use emotions when you're talking, try to make her feel how terrible life will be when she will be struggling to raise her child alone, but become more loving when you feel she's caving in.

3) If 2 doesn't work, she'll probably say it's because she doesn't want abortion, if it's the case, ask her to give it to adoption after it's born. If she says yes, find parents and make the paperwork as soon as possible, it won't be compelling but it makes her less likely to changer her mind.

4) If 3 doesn't work and you're certain she'll keep it, ask her to promise you won't have to pay child-support or care for the child, at that moment she'll probably agree, it doesn't mean she won't ask later but it makes it slightly less likely. One she promised, disappear (move and remove all social media) and hope she doesn't contact you.

5) If she does contact, don't pay, say you're broke anyway (won't do much but any help is good to take) and hope she won't take you to court.

Quote: (07-29-2014 03:36 PM)la_mode Wrote:  

The reality is, if she is the type of woman you are truly attracted to - you wouldn't care.

Not many guys are going to be upset about getting a 7 or higher pregnant (unless they are celebrity or multi-millionaire knowing she's only on it for the money), regardless of the outcome if they end up with the woman or not, or how much child support one has to pay.

It's a biological win.

I'd rather be happy with a 5 than be miserable with a 7.

thanks I took a pic of that with my phone; that's some solid advice!

Quote: (07-29-2014 04:05 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

It's a biological win.

A 5 can make someone happy? [Image: lol.gif]

Just kidding.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-29-2014 04:49 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2014 04:05 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

It's a biological win.

A 5 can make someone happy? [Image: lol.gif]

Just kidding.

Just as long as you are never seen together in public.

I'm the King of Beijing!

If you get one pregnant. You are fucked.

I got one pregnant.

I am doubly fucked.

She had twins.

Its been horrible. And it will continue to be horrible.

I love my new babies. But I wish it was any other girl but her.

Quote: (07-30-2014 02:41 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

If you get one pregnant. You are fucked.

I got one pregnant.

I am doubly fucked.

She had twins.

Its been horrible. And it will continue to be horrible.

I love my new babies. But I wish it was any other girl but her.

Holy shit when did this happen? [Image: huh.gif]

Thailand?

Jesus christ....I might just go the Samseau route and pull out with a condom on.

Don't worry too much. The chances of someone precisely identifying you (full name, precise date of birth, nationality at a minimum) and lodging a paternity case in the USA, then getting a contempt ruling sufficient to create an electronic warrant sufficient to detain you at the border, let alone getting a ruling against you in your own country, is very small.

Quote: (07-30-2014 02:52 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Don't worry too much. The chances of someone precisely identifying you (full name, precise date of birth, nationality at a minimum) and lodging a paternity case in the USA, then getting a contempt ruling sufficient to create an electronic warrant sufficient to detain you at the border, let alone getting a ruling against you in your own country, is very small.

I live in America though