rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Height Shaming

Height Shaming

https://twitter.com/heightismwatch

The self-entitlement is ridiculous.

Height Shaming

I don't know how to feel anymore.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Height Shaming

Noticed some different standards for height in there. Some put short at 5'11'', a lot at 5'8'', which still isn't that bad for short guys.
I also saw a definite overrepresentation of black chicks who don't like short guys.

Height Shaming

Im 5"7 and I fell short in canada and tall in europe....

Height Shaming

Quote: (07-21-2014 10:36 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Noticed some different standards for height in there. Some put short at 5'11'', a lot at 5'8'', which still isn't that bad for short guys.
I also saw a definite overrepresentation of black chicks who don't like short guys.

Whatever black girls like I want to be the opposite.

Height Shaming

Quote: (07-21-2014 11:04 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2014 10:36 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Whatever black girls like I want to be the opposite.

Educated suburban black girls who like to date white men don't care about height. In fact, almost all I knew dated smaller white men (some shorter than them) as if they wanted to completely rebel from what people expected of them.

That said, these Tweets are from 2012, and this was already posted somewhere on the board last year. Since the account has been dormant for a while, I wonder if this was more a gimmick for an idea that never took off more than the real thing.

Height Shaming

The majority of these chicks were probably pumped and dumped recently by a short guy.

I'm 5'9 and I feel like a short ass in Australia. In Asia though I'd probably be in the top 20% so it's not all bad.

Height Shaming

Phew, lucky I'm 5'11 and built, I don't have to kill myself. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

What's with tall chicks? They look all gangly and awkward and shit. Why do chicks over 5'8 even exist?

Seriously, I've only met like 2-3 girls over 5'8 I actually wanted to bang.

Height Shaming

The greatness of a man is not measured from his feet to his head, but from his head to the sky

-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Height Shaming

Unless you're at least 7'4" you'll always be a manlet.

Height Shaming

From my experience few tall, built guys want anything to do with tall girls. Its mainly the gangly or the "too big" type of guys who fall for them.

Had my last ever serious date with a tall girl (5'11) on saturday. I'm pretty much done with them.

They're just bitter.

Height Shaming

First the argument that height is an absolute attraction killer for women is just bogus. Otherwise those guys would be incels among the tall Hollywood women:

[Image: attachment.jpg19952]   

Some of those guys have tremendous Game and charisma and have gone through thousands of 8s and 9s. If short guys were unattractive then they could have only bought or married them.

What is amazing however is the utter hate and the rampant threats of violence uttered against men. Misandry is the norm in our society. If we had put up such vitriol against fat women, then in some instances police would be investigating already.

Height Shaming

another one of these?

First off, who cares what chicks put on social media. Secondly, they are saying they don't like short men, but thats not what they mean.

They mean they don't like weak men. Substitute weak for short. They say "short" because being short is normally associated with being weak. But I guarantee many of those women would submit to a short guy that had solid game, solid frame, and was in shape.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Height Shaming

Height is the one thing that women seem to be universally sensitive to for some reason. Not only are they not attracted to short guys, they seem to actually have hostility towards them.

Height Shaming

Quote: (07-22-2014 06:35 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

Height is the one thing that women seem to be universally sensitive to for some reason. Not only are they not attracted to short guys, they seem to actually have hostility towards them.

I think it mostly depends if you're taller than a girl.

I'd say statistically, a 5'6 dude approaching a 5'4 girl has a better chance than a 5'8 guy approaching a 5'9.

Height Shaming

6'4" master race checking in

lots of butthurt manlets in this thread...

Height Shaming

"There are too many short men in the world. Short creepy men at that." - True

The creepy thing pops up a lot because it's true. That's the beauty of being short...you're challenging the status quo not only by approaching but by simply not being creepy.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Height Shaming

Quote: (07-22-2014 07:21 AM)w00t Wrote:  

6'4" master race checking in

lots of butthurt manlets in this thread...

To be fair, tall dudes did not earn the height, so I still cannot rationalise it as masculine value even though I read this heightism stuff.

But I hope the short guys don't get too much flak in real life for being short.

Height Shaming

6'1" almost 6'2"

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Height Shaming

Quote: (07-22-2014 05:45 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Some of those guys have tremendous Game and charisma and have gone through thousands of 8s and 9s. If short guys were unattractive then they could have only bought or married them.

Those are also all famous actors.

Napoleon was never short. He was average, if not above average height at the time. He was 5'7", whereas the average was 5'5" at the time.

His Royal Guard were all around 6'0" and higher so he looked short.

Height Shaming

Too good to pass up.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Height Shaming

Trust me, If your'e fucking her correctly, it won't matter

MDP

Height Shaming

Quote: (07-22-2014 10:37 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Trust me, If your'e fucking her correctly, it won't matter

That sounds good in theory. How are you going to get her to lay down first if she finds your height revolting in the first place? Is your pride and self respect so meaningless, that you could get your dick hard enough to fuck a piece of scum like that in the first place?

My best personal counter to women like this was to see them again with a hotter woman than them, taller or shorter girl it never matters. Any 8-10 trumps any lanky ass 5-7 with a shitty attitude.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Height Shaming

Funny, I know plenty of guys in the 5'4" - 5'9" range that pull some fine ass women. This is a mute point to me.
These cats put in about 1/2 the work in the gym I do and blow the hell up into beasts instantly.
Each height has it's advantages and disadvantages. As previously mentioned, bang well = no worries.

Height Shaming

Oh if these little girls say it...then it must be true....guess I'll just go off myself off a cliff....but I just might come up....short.

[Image: jordan.gif]

5'9" ish checking in, no fucks given, banged taller, haters gonna hate.

P.S. last post was in 2012