rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chris Gethard: MRA/Manosphere Guys Just Need To, Like, Chill

On Jezebel, Lindy West references the Manosphere.

Quote:Quote:

Chris Gethard (Broad City, Conan, The Office) made a charming little video rant taking on one of the internet's sweatiest armpits: the bitter, woman-hating, misplaced rage factory known as the "Manosphere." Gethard manages to address those baby toads with a lot more patience and compassion than I could manage (perhaps because he's not the target demographic for their online harassment campaigns and IRL creepfests).

"One day you'll be, like, 37 and you'll have a mortgage," he says, "and you'll be totally okay with that. You'll be completely fine." And if you don't quit this shit, he adds, "It should be legally bound you never find love."

Huzzah to this new trend of dudes calling out other dudes for misogyny. Keep doing that, bros. Keep talking to them. Because FUCK knows, I don't want to talk to them anymore.

I love how progressives are the biggest defenders of the status-quo: Guys, just shut the fuck up, buy your flatscreens, and just stop trying to pretend you actually have a set of balls.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Is there some sort of term for the "house niggers" of feminism? Preferably pejorative.

Cuz this guy and all the Hollywood dudes that live in comfort are pretty sad talking down to normal brahs that are late-30s and divorced with a mortgage and a real job. They lick the boot that kicks everyone else.

Look how ungrateful and demeaning her tone is when a male does what they ask of them.

I love this guy trying to dole advice on becoming normal.

Slouched posture, queer voice, nervous smile.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (06-12-2014 10:26 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

I love how progressives are the biggest defenders of the status-quo: Guys, just shut the fuck up, buy your flatscreens, and just stop trying to pretend you actually have a set of balls.

I wouldn't even call this "progressive". Retards like this guy are shadow boxing with problems that don't exist because they don't understand the bigger picture.

"Just take out a mortgage and waste your life paying for useless bullshit... and make sure you forget how to think critically somewhere along the way."

He wants chill? Here is my super chill response:

God, what a fucking loser.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (06-12-2014 10:26 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

"One day you'll be, like, 37 and you'll have a mortgage," he says, "and you'll be totally okay with that. You'll be completely fine." And if you don't quit this shit, he adds, "It should be legally bound you never find love."

Hey, I remember 37! I was knee-deep in pussy, and had paid off my mortgage by 30 because I didn't have a wife draining my finances by constantly buying useless, pretty things to socially-compete with her frenemies.

Currently railing an 18-year-old every night and her parents think I'm a 'good influence' on her, so who the fuck cares about 'love', or what some dude who looks like an old lesbian thinks of my lifestyle?

That was almost surreal to watch.

"Get a mortgage, you'll have an HD TV".

What?

Are we supposed to take this limp dork's advice for success with women seriously? While we're at it, perhaps Lindy can give us dieting tips.

Older guys, is prominent men talking in this frail and juvenile manner a recent phenomenon? I can't respect any man who talks like that, it comes across like even he doesn't believe what he's saying.

I hope he doesn't have any sons - anyone brought up by a father so lacking in testosterone will have a tough time.

I'll consider listening to that sniveling nebbish after he proves he can do a pushup.

Men don't listen to "dudes" who look and talk like dykes.

Also, if that guy were to post on this forum his life would dramatically improve. Off the top of my head, he could:

- Ditch the oversized glasses for contacts.
- Shave his head bald. Potentially grow facial hair.
- Take voice classes. Project from the diaphragm.
- Ditch the submissive laugh. Smirk confidently.
- Do upper & lower back workouts to improve posture.
- Take up more space with shoulders
- Eat foods that balance hormones and boast testosterone

He probably does not do this because his peer group would not accept him if he did. He chooses comfort over growth.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I watched the first few seconds, and no one is angry about 'hot' girls. It's about feminism trying to tell us what we should find attractive, and that anything else is misogyny.

Summary: "I'm a chode, and you can be one too!"

I've had male friends give me similar lectures about their disapproval of my lifestyle. To me it sounds like jealousy. They locked themselves down with a wife, debt and offspring in their early 20s while I'm partying, traveling, saving, banging and driving fast cars (without financing.)

Quote: (06-12-2014 10:51 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Men don't listen to "dudes" who look and talk like dykes.

Dykes are more manly than this guy, bad comparison.

On a semi-related note: saw this gif for the first time recently and it's the first thing that came to mind when watching this.

[Image: EOGdRcr.gif]

I was going to ask who the fuck is Chris gethard, but then I remembered where I'd seen him before.

[Image: a_be518ab5.jpg]

How is he 34?

On a side note, Woody Allen (the real one) must be laughing his ass off as he bangs out another 20 year-old bird (mortgage completely paid off, of course).

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Could he be a wolf in sheep's clothing? Under-cover red pill?

Recognized acting success yet 34 and unmarried...

Or does he have anti-game?

The only reaction to this should be pity. I actually tried to think of something else but the only thing that I felt was even more pity.

Some broad posted this on facebook..... What a fucking vagina. I didn't watch past the first 15 seconds, but I laugh that this guy is talking from a position of authority about women and he's never gotten laid in his life. If this guy ever does a standup show in a forum member's city, I hope they go up on stage and beat the shit out of him.

This guy's name is "Gethard"? As in Get-Hard? I imagine that's pretty hard to do for a guy that's basically decided to castrate himself.

These male feminist/white knight guys are getting more and more pathetic. It's like they are trying to compete with each other for who is the biggest worshiper of women.

Sadly a lot of people in Hollywood would say the exact same stuff as this guy. Just because someone becomes famous doesn't erase the fact that they are blue-pill in their entire way of looking at the world.

In fact, you become more susceptible to repeating other people's dumb ideas, because you spend most of your time working, and the rest of the time spending the large amounts of money you're making on leisure. Not many people push themselves to rethink everything they believe in or their self-conception after they have already achieved some fame. But they do succumb to the feeling of self-importance and the sense that they'd better "do" something for the world. Every celebrity wants to have causes and feel like they are more significant than just being some superficial entertainer (that thought hits too close to home).

Right now, the anti-MRA stuff is floating around the liberal zeitgeist. It reached a boiling point and finally crossed over once Lena Dunham acknowledged it on Saturday Night Live. Now every "hip" liberal comedian is on board with the pro-feminist, anti-MRA/Manosphere stuff, even if they haven't taken any time to actually look into it or understand it beyond the most cursory level.

To us, this guy sounds ridiculously naive and uninformed. And that's because he basically is. Unfortunately he's too self-important to ever really step back and consider the alternative perspective. He thinks he's "worked through his issues" by being a comedian and acknowledging that he's a nerd who gets no pussy. Really, that is just rolling over and admitting defeat.

Those of us in this community strive for a higher standard for ourselves, and want to hold our society to a higher standard as well. Chris Gethard is content to be a lapdog and entertaining clown for his feminist masters.

It hurts to watch his shit:

- 6$/hour more just by being a man??? In what world does he live in?
- "Just be yourself and it will be sort of ok in your 30s?" Right - you can get the washed up carousel-riding 5s or 6s. Will probably marry an ex-slut 2-5 years older, since he is so "ok" with it. And losing your virginity in your 30s is cool I guess.
- Who is against pretty girls? BTW - pretty girls are usually only fake-feminists and even pretty feminists like to get fucked by guys with Game who sometimes even blatantly tell them that feminism sucks. Girls dig chauvinists!

What I hate even more is Jezebel-bitches calling men "bros". Nevertheless she would not touch that "dude" with a ten foot pole despite or because of his public ball crushing expose.

Quote: (06-12-2014 10:54 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Also, if that guy were to post on this forum his life would dramatically improve. Off the top of my head, he could:

- Ditch the oversized glasses for contacts.
- Shave his head bald. Potentially grow facial hair.
- Take voice classes. Project from the diaphragm.
- Ditch the submissive laugh. Smirk confidently.
- Do upper & lower back workouts to improve posture.
- Take up more space with shoulders
- Eat foods that balance hormones and boast testosterone

He probably does not do this because his peer group would not accept him if he did. He chooses comfort over growth.

No, that guy is right where he needs to be. He is an "alpha nerd" for every one of him there are 1,000,000 miserable guys just like him that have no fame and get absolutely zero sex or love. He is fine but his promotion of being a bitch and still getting sex is absurd because other men like him are not successful comics and never will be.

It seems the media is really pushing the pay-gap thing. Corporations use cheap as fuck foreign labor all the time, do you really think they wouldn't hire women if they could get the exact same results for .70 on the dollar vs. men? The blatant lying is fucking infuriating. I have met so many overpaid useless women this shit really annoys me (btw, I have also met women that know how to get shit done). Does anyone really believe the waitress at a restaurant is earning less than a waiter? Do they come up with that figure because most billionaires are male? So tired of normal women acting like victims when they are pretty much on the same level as men (ahead of men in most corporate environments now - excluding CEOs and shit).

This fucking chode, made me think of an article that I believe McQueen wrote....I believe it said "Fuck Average"

Its funny that this guy pushes average when he is obviously below that standard.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic