rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Pickup Line Zuckerberg Used on His Chick

Quote:Quote:

Mark Zuckerberg met his wife Priscilla Chan in college at a fraternity party. They were both in line for the bathroom.

Zuckerberg then took her on a date. Chan recalled the line he dropped on her to "Today's" Savannah Guthrie:

"On our first date, he told me that he'd rather go on a date with me than finish his take-home midterm," she said.

Chan, who was studious and got voted "class genius" in high school, says " the type-A first child in me was appalled."

When they met, Chan says Zuckerberg thought he might get kicked out of school for a prank he pulled (the prank was likely "Face Mash," a hot-or-not for students on campus), so she thought he was kind of a slacker.

Apparently, she got over it. The pair got married right after Facebook went public.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mark-zucke...56764.html

[Image: facepalm.png]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Zuckerberg used game (unknowingly). That's a neg. She was appalled but still continued to see him. He pulled a prank so he's a rebel (this is Harvard after all). Girls will give you more leeway than we might normally think, provided the environment is right. Importantly, they met at a college party (social proof/belonging) instead of a random bar.

Quote: (05-30-2014 12:52 PM)jariel Wrote:  

The pair got married right after Facebook went public.

Bitch game recognized.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote:Quote:

The pair got married right after Facebook went public.

"The pair got married after the hard work had been done on the business and Zuckerberg got paid"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Who cares what Zuckerberg did? He may have unintentionally used a neg, but his wife is hideous. With minimal game and the amount of money he has, he'd be swimming in much more attractive women.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (05-30-2014 01:18 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Zuckerberg used game (unknowingly). That's a neg. She was appalled but still continued to see him. He pulled a prank so he's a rebel (this is Harvard after all). Girls will give you more leeway than we might normally think, provided the environment is right. Importantly, they met at a college party (social proof/belonging) instead of a random bar.

Agreed. Having spent considerable time around academics, I can say that being thought a bad boy doesn't require much. In fact, I absolutely love to run game on mousy student girls. Very, very easy to impress. The flipside of course is that they rarely know how to dress, be girly-girl feminine or look their best.

Quote: (05-30-2014 02:24 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

Who cares what Zuckerberg did? He may have unintentionally used a neg, but his wife is hideous. With minimal game and the amount of money he has, he'd be swimming in much more attractive women.

some people just don't have the mindset we have.

Some people are completely happy with one single woman, because they are more focused on their work and business. Zuckerberg seems like that type to me.

Could he have a never ending supply of gorgeous women? Most likely.
Does he occasionally fuck a gorgeous woman outside of wedlock? Possibly.

But he doesn't find the same thrill in seducing women like we do. He finds that thrill in making business moves.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Not seeing how that's a neg.

Quote: (05-30-2014 02:31 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Agreed. If you're going to use that kind of early-2000s game analysis, this is actually the opposite of a neg--supplication. He's saying he'd rather prioritize merely having the opportunity to spend time with a chick over his academics, career, and future. Notice her reaction was being "appalled," not "impressed" or "flattered."

He got this 5 despite his "game," not because of it.

Even if it were an impressive display of game, running top-shelf game on that chick is like putting a spoiler on a salvaged car--pointless and excessive.

EDIT: As Anti-Trace suggests, if anyone is showing game in this arc of a story it's Priscilla Chan.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-30-2014 02:37 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Agreed. If you're going to use that kind of early-2000s game analysis, this is actually the opposite of a neg--supplication. He's saying he'd rather prioritize merely having the opportunity to spend time with a chick over his academics, career, and future. Notice her reaction was being "appalled" not "impressed" or "flattered."

It's geek bad boy game. Skips a test, pulls a prank, he's a rebel in the context of her safe little world.

More a case of her hamster being stronger than his game.

Calling her a 5 is generous.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Why.....just why ? Why would he do that to himself when he's a billionaire ?

Chan was probably the result of one of the "high expectation asian father" types, just like the internet meme. Skipping tests and academics to socialize or "gallivant" is insulting to the upwardly mobile medicine career path to her, which probably takes first priority in her life. If you've ever been around these types, they study on the weekends, on Friday nights, all hours, the entire weekends, just consumed. You try to talk to them, socialize, make any jokes, they are extremely cold, get agitated then go back to studying. They are like machines.

I'd rather finish my take home midterm than go on a date with her.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Imagine the ass he could've pulled if he remained here:

[Image: 335263.jpg]

Is Zuckerburg and Chan proof of dysgenic effects at elite institutions?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-30-2014 06:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

The girls in the Ivy League and at comparable institutions are fucking dogs. The cutest ones are at the level of average girls at mediocre state schools.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (05-30-2014 02:24 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

Zuckerberg is like the dream guy for asian-american women. He's white and alpha in career pursuits but likely beta with women. He's also a billionaire. It's like a hypergamy royal flush.

Chan really is pretty busted though. It sounds like she's kind of a ball buster too like a lot of ambitious chinese women. In SEA she'd be a low 3 at best.

Quote: (05-31-2014 03:20 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 06:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

The girls in the Ivy League and at comparable institutions are fucking dogs. The cutest ones are at the level of average girls at mediocre state schools.

The same can be said for the elite British institutions. Something about their look puts me off.

Accidental game recognised.

Hilarious when that happens..

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

[Image: mark-zuckerberg-goes-for-a-sunday-stroll-03.jpg]

[Image: About-WNB.aspx]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:27 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

Dear God, that bank should pay us for all the free publicity it is going to get from now on. Excellent picture.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:27 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

[Image: mark-zuckerberg-goes-for-a-sunday-stroll-03.jpg]

I'm not a narcissist but photos like this and the simp rapper thread inadvertantly boost my ego because i've been with girls several times more attractive than these filthy rich guys. It's pretty hilarious.