rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your guide to colombian women

First off, next to North American women, these women are the most lying, unreliable, flaky cunts i've ever met. Here are some ground rules to live by. I challenge anyone on this board to prove me wrong. and NO saying "not all colombian girls are like this" is straight up bullshit, because 100% of them that i've dealt with are.

1. if a colombian girl tells you it is raining outside, look down and carefully look at your shoes to make sure no one is pissing on them.

2. If a colombian girl makes plans with you, they are not solid. IT means they are waiting to see if they'll have makeup sex with their squirl nest/rat tailed loser colombian drug dealing local scumbag boyfriend calls her first. If that happens, gringo, you are out of luck every time.

3. If she goes anywhere with her cousin or "male friend" it is her boyfriend. Not 1 time, not some time, EVERY TIME.

4. If you knock one of these lying ho-bags up, you best check for your DNA. I have NEVER seen such lying whores as here. At least in the USA they KNOW what they are and will show up to be a good ho. The girls here are such laughable hypocrites. Let me give you an example. Just the other day my boy and I were in sabaneta outside by this church drinking a beer at a beer stand. Every girl was dressed like a hooker, and after church they acted like it. They immediately pour out of the church (there were over a thousand people there) and go straight to the bar. lol. They all cheat on their husbands and will double cross anyone if they get the chance.

5. There has been a serious increase in dudes getting drugged in this town and robbed. NEVER leave your drink alone near a colombian woman! holy shit, lol.

6. These women aren't very bright. Given the choice between a hot gringo with more money than jesus, they'll pick their butthead-haircut loser skinny boyfriend over you all day long. He's got the coke and the florescent orange and green shirts, and well you dont....and he's got a fucking modern day chevette so he's got wheelz!!! (don't forget the 12 inch momo rims). Deal with it.

7. Look at mom. these girls are meat bombs. Knock them up and they'll be the colombian version of miss piggy by age 23.

8. Did I mention lying cheaters? The biggest whores on the planet are here. THe only problem is there really is no logic for their behavior. Today I saw a girl that would smoke a 20 year old j-lo, with a guy that was 5'1 120 lbs of cookie dough with a butthead haircut and a rat tail mullet. Why is she dating him? She couldn't tell you. Why? She's not bright enough to think for herself.

Don't even get me started on colombian men. lol. Always looking for an angle, a scam, or a trick.

So why do i stay, you ask? I'm a big booty lover. I can't help it.

Are they any good in bed?

they all arent that bad but im sure you got some substance for some of them claims.

not sure if id want to marry a colombian, but id damn sure fuck em!

@ BBL, in your experience is there a difference between the more european looking colombian women (who could be italian, spanish) versus the ones who are part or completely native and/or black?

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Im sorry to say this but although some of what you say may be true, i think the fact of you not getting pussy there is frustrating you. How lame is that, watch a chick with another guy and start gettind mad why she chose him and why she aint with you lol, that was lame as fuck. If you couldnt get bitches in your home town, dont think you would just go abroad and it would be all easy.

Approach every chick that you see there and your luck will increase.

But by the way,do they really have that big nice booty?

LOL - This is funny. yeah, I confirm what BBL says, but you have to know how to play Colombian women. Like you said, these women are DUMB!!! They can only outwit you, if you let them. Which is like letting a 3rd grader outsmart you - they are that stupid. They think they are slick, but they are only slick with loser, local men with 12" momo rims like you said.

Colombiana women date local beta losers, because they can control them. These guys sport mullets and are scrawny or incredibly FAT. However, do not think for one second that a smooth-talking, GQ playboy that looks like a college Running back (5'10 200lbs) with mad game will not have them wetting their panties faster than a ride at water world.

Its frustrating at first, it took me 3 years of LIVING in Colombia to learn all the bullshit you are discovering now. Trust me, it gets better once you know how to make them dance to your beat.

I love me some latina big booty too, and their booties are delicious, otherwise I would never go back.

BTW, jesus was a poor carpenter....so, bad comparison. Now, the catholic empire in Italy, well, those mofos print their own money! I'm just saying [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Mixx you ever been to santo domingo (DR)? Do you think medellin bitches kill santo domingo bitches in terms of booties?

Sounds like you have had a rough trip.

Personally, I have had way better experiences than this with Colombian women. Like 180 degrees different.

But then again, I do it the old-fashioned way instead of that online dating.

Side note: My friend I have mentioned on here a few times that just got out of a 7 year relationship is doing online stuff against my advice. The quality is horrid. He is about to throw in the towel.

Sound like you are harnessing a lot of negative energy right now. I hope you can turn it around for the better.

Quote: (02-06-2011 11:08 AM)lottery Wrote:  

Mixx you ever been to santo domingo (DR)? Do you think medellin bitches kill santo domingo bitches in terms of booties?

Well, there is more abundance of big 'ole ghetto booties in DR, than in Colombia, however, Colombian women have prettier faces and more "model like" bodies.

I grew up in NYC, and I lost my virginity to a Dominican girl in Brooklyn. I was 14, she was 26. I still remember her incredible ghetto booty ass today! Damn! NYC has the highest concentration of Dominicans in USA.

DR girls have bigger asses, but you gotta get them before the age of 30. The "arroz com feijao" (like Brazilians) they eat daily, goes straight to that big 'ole ass of theirs. Colombian women tend to care of their "assets" for a much longer period well int their late 30's.

If strictly ghetto booty is what you are after, and can forgive a butterface - then DR, hands down!

Mixx

Quote: (02-05-2011 08:32 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote:  

Don't even get me started on colombian men. lol. Always looking for an angle, a scam, or a trick.

You mean, you would not trust this local Colombian ladies man? Dude, you cannot compete with pink sneakers and a pink swatch in Colombia, so give up!

[Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

I'm still on the fence regarding Colombia. I'm surprised at the intricacies involved in gaming these girls. The immaturity, lack of intelligence, and games are a turnoff to me. I have a low threshold for bullshit. Then I think about those big ole booties like a scrumptious holiday ham. Damn.

u guys are thinking too much.

yea u gotta deal with some flakyness, but thats easily countered with playing the numbers game.

cant go wrong with colombia, brazil, venezuela, and peru when it comes to getting easy lays.

Quote: (02-06-2011 11:13 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2011 11:08 AM)lottery Wrote:  

Well, there is more abundance of big 'ole ghetto booties in DR, than in Colombia, however, Colombian women have prettier faces and more "model like" bodies.

I grew up in NYC, and I lost my virginity to a Dominican girl in Brooklyn. I was 14, she was 26. I still remember her incredible ghetto booty ass today! Damn! NYC has the highest concentration of Dominicans in USA.

DR girls have bigger asses, but you gotta get them before the age of 30. The "arroz com feijao" (like Brazilians) they eat daily, goes straight to that big 'ole ass of theirs. Colombian women tend to care of their "assets" for a much longer period well int their late 30's.

If strictly ghetto booty is what you are after, and can forgive a butterface - then DR, hands down!

Mixx

Nah some dominicans are older than 30 and they still look hot as fuck. I fucked this 51 year old woman in santo domingo and she had a bootyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...i dont really care about the face,the girl can have the ugliest face in the world but if she has a nice booty then im down for a fuck.

Do you mind if you tell me some cities where you saw a lot of chicks with big booties? My top 2 is salvador (bahia) and santo domingo.

Quote: (02-06-2011 12:04 PM)lottery Wrote:  

dont really care about the face,the girl can have the ugliest face in the world but if she has a nice booty then im down for a fuck.

Do you mind if you tell me some cities where you saw a lot of chicks with big booties? My top 2 is salvador (bahia) and santo domingo.

I'm not saying they do not exist, I'm saying they tend to get fatter. But hot cougars can be found in any race.

Now, you say a girl can have a butt ugly face, and you would still fuck her if she has a great ass...I simply cannot do that. A face that looks like a crackheads ass is a deal-breaker for me, even if she had the booty of J-lo when she was 25!

I'd say stick to Caribbean/Brazilian women. the part that I hate about Brazilian women is that soooo many of them have ugly faces.

The ones that have the combo pretty face/boooty are stuck up beyond imagination like Xuxa (15 years ago) for example.

MIxx

i watched the ufc fight last night against two brasilians (silva and belfort) and they showed some brasilian women in the crowd and all i can say is good LAWD! them bitches are hot!

BBL,

I am not surprised that a local girl chooses the local loser over some gringo who's in town for one week. Who cares if the guy has money or game? The gringo who can barely speak Spanish is gone in a week while the loser boyfriend will take care of the Colombian girl for months or years.

There is only one reason why guys go to Medellin and that is pussy. So lots of girls are weary about being used up by some gringo while ruining their reputation in the process. So the girls go on the offense with some lying and cheating. Is that stupid?

Thirdly, the flaking is not really flaking as we know it. In a lot of Latin countries people have a hard time saying "no." So the girl says I'll meet you at 9 p.m. but she just doesn't know how to say no. It's not just the women. I've even had the same type of experience with business men. Japanese people are regarded as the most honest people on the planet but they also can't say "no" in a direct way. Very few cultures are as direct as the American culture.

Lastly, if I'm not mistaken, you've done a lot of online gaming? Mixx has posted about this before. These girls on Colombian Cupid are fucking every gringo from NY to SF. Don't let the online world skew your data sample.

I take these girls for what they are - a) beautiful b) feminine c) sexy d) with a fun vibe
while at the same time they are
a) not particularly worldly b) boring due to limited experiences c) not reliable at all

Quote: (02-06-2011 10:49 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Colombiana women date local beta losers, because they can control them. These guys sport mullets and are scrawny or incredibly FAT.

Mixx

Damn! you were right, they are exactly like Indian girls!

Was it the pair of girls waving the flag?? also saw thEm when watching the fight

My instinct is you were expecting a lot more than what you got. Maybe you thought it would be easier?

Truth is this type of angry post can be written for every type of woman in the world. Personally I could write much worse for American and Argentine women.

Quote: (02-06-2011 10:49 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

LOL - This is funny. yeah, I confirm what BBL says, but you have to know how to play Colombian women. Like you said, these women are DUMB!!! They can only outwit you, if you let them. Which is like letting a 3rd grader outsmart you - they are that stupid. They think they are slick, but they are only slick with loser, local men with 12" momo rims like you said.

I find it hard to believe that anyone with an exoteric view of another culture can make these types of broad generalizations. It is analogous to a guy from Europe or Canada coming to America and saying "all black men are" or "all black women are" or as you objected to in another post ... all Latinos are scam artists. One can speak about their own personal experiences, but it should be taken as just that ... someone's opinion based on THEIR experience(s).

Here is an example of this kind of generalization about black American women:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...uo0pU71hh4

Quote: (02-05-2011 08:32 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote:  

6. These women aren't very bright. Given the choice between a hot gringo with more money than jesus, they'll pick their butthead-haircut loser skinny boyfriend over you all day long. He's got the coke and the florescent orange and green shirts, and well you dont....and he's got a fucking modern day chevette so he's got wheelz!!! (don't forget the 12 inch momo rims). Deal with it.

LMFAO, this pretty much sums up all immigrant and some first generation American girls back in the Good ole' USA. Never underestimate home field advantage.

I've got plenty of options, but the ROI isn't that great. I'll give you an example. I met up with a local girl last night at a club. She was BANGIN'....great legs, booty, bolt ons, pretty smile, long hair, just hot. We were getting along really well and I had her laughing and putting her hands on my leg. Well, an hour rolls by and she wants to go to another district. I want to catch the UFC fight anyway, so I agree because I know there is a sports bar there. SO we hop in a cab, and she now wants to pick up her girl. No biggie since she mentioned her friend may join us earlier anyway and it is on the way.

So we get to lleras, cab fare is 14k cop. ($7 usd) we get out of the cab and walk a few blocks when the girls announce they wanted to go see a friend at a club and would catch up with me in an hour. I laughed in their faces and said "alright have fun girls" and turned mid sentence and made a beeline straight for the sports bar where I got to catch the last two fights. A few hours roll by and I get an angry text from the girl that I "left her alone" and i'm a jerk etc etc. I told her "congratulations, you scammed me for $7 USD cab fare for a free ride to lleras, that is a new low even for Colombia".

She went absolutely apeshit and started texting me all this shit, half of it I couldn't understand because she was trying to talk in english and none of it made sense.

SO, the options after her two hour absence were: Say fuck it, patch things up, and try to continue on with the flirting and take her home afterall, overlooking the fact she totally ditched me initially;

OR 2. tell her to fuck off because she disrespected me and was possibly just angling to get a free ride back home (plus their bar tab paid). I have my dignity. I'm not a fucking wallet, i'm a person. So I told her to get fucked.

whether you agree with me or not, at least we got some boots on the ground here so any guys trying to plan trips here for the first time can be bettter prepared. if you are an approach bot and have a good song and dance about living here now, you'd do well. That and very thick skin and a shit ton of patience.

Mixx- those are basically my stats. 6' 210 and fit. I get plenty of looks but it is a real hassle putting up with their bullshit. aS a business person I think the worst thing is someone that has no respect for my time or money, which these girls don't. I'm also not an approach bot, so yes I could rack up sheer numbers by approaching hundreds of girls but then i'd look like a loser gringo.

I've got plenty of options, just deciding how to avoid having my time wasted.

I don't know... sounds like you didn't want to get laid. Like you had your mind made up that she was a scammer from the start (perhaps influenced from the bad taxi rides). Girls pull shit like that no matter what country you're in. Unless you're new to the game, why are you getting so riled up about it? Why did you go to Colombia in the first place? No one here says it's easier than American girls.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your point. I hate getting scammed/played too, but it's a GAME. You're making it seem like, "Well i'm being nice to her, and I made her laugh, so I should be able to fuck her without having to deal with any issue." Play the game, man, instead of being a "logical" american who thinks because he does A he's entitled to get B. Again, it didn't sound like you wanted to fuck at all.

I hear ya man! Like I've said before, I would never marry a Colombian woman, but I sure would love to bang them for the rest of my life. [Image: wink.gif]

Colombian women are an acquired taste indeed. They have been this way for the past 15+ years I've been in Colombia.

Mixx

The OP's experience shouldn't be surprising. These girls don't know shit about you and they don't give a fuck about you. And why should they?
You're a foreigner and even more, you're trying to be a "player" in their city. Of course, they're going to flake and be unreliable (at best). At worst, many will cause serious problems for you.

Unless you live there full-time and speak fluent Espanol, the girls you meet will likely be trouble. Many will be in the nebulous "semi-pro" category.

If you really want the illusion (and ego-boost) of being a player in a place like MDE, you're going to have to put up with alot of crap. I'm not saying it can't be fun, just saying be real.