rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soo....The bird says she's preggers...and actually is.

Ok...
I know I can't be the first to run into this,but the worst part, I was just about to let her go. It was a FWB that went on too long (4 months) and I broke up with her, 3 days later, she says she's preggers. Assuming its mine, I told her I want no part of it. We talked about it previously and I told her I have no interest in becoming a father to any children (truth be told, I probably could see it happening, but not with a 38 yr old dry spell breaker. She says she's not aborting and I say I'm not going to be fathering her child.
What are my options?

I'm in the midst of heavy presuasive conversation with her trying to convince her to terminate it. I don't think I'm going to win this one though.
Any help...always appreciated.

Get a lawyer on retainer and prepare for a shit show.

Team Nachos

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

Discussion about convincing girls to abort mission.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Sounds like she already knew and wanted it. At 38 she was prime territory for baby rabies and by this reckoning I doubt she will terminate it.

Your best bet is to massage her ego and not push her into a state of mind where she will want to fuck with your income stream via the state.

Quote: (05-14-2014 04:52 PM)The Trader Wrote:  

Ok...
I know I can't be the first to run into this,but the worst part, I was just about to let her go. It was a FWB that went on too long (4 months) and I broke up with her, 3 days later, she says she's preggers. Assuming its mine, I told her I want no part of it. We talked about it previously and I told her I have no interest in becoming a father to any children (truth be told, I probably could see it happening, but not with a 38 yr old dry spell breaker. She says she's not aborting and I say I'm not going to be fathering her child.
What are my options?

I'm in the midst of heavy presuasive conversation with her trying to convince her to terminate it. I don't think I'm going to win this one though.
Any help...always appreciated.

[Image: Crude-pro-abortion-poster.jpg]

or

[Image: M3750005-Woman_being_pushed_downstairs_b...er-SPL.jpg]

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Yes, This is what I was afraid of. I've been at this game hard for 20 year and its never happened, started to think it couldn't! I'm 39 making a quarter buck a year. but she's making 130k so it isn't horribly lopesided. I was getting careless but what is it about that last 5 seconds of raw that is just that much better. Worst part is that I just know the baby rabbis has hit. Even though she said she doesnt want kids either, I knew that was no reason to get careless. I'm heading over there again to help her out moving dirt for her garden, helping prove I'm not a horrible person to her. But at the end of the day, I want no part of this. She knew it, I knew it. If it costs me 1-2k a month, while that would be horrible, I will pay it to stay away. Trying to do any damage control on any of our mutual friends, but there are very few anyway. This sucks. I have my fingers super crossed for miscarrige, she says she's at 6 weeks. I haven't been able to even jack off in 3 days since finding out. Sick feeling.

Maybe thats new thread worthy? "How to convince a girl to have an abortion".

Her timing and the fact that you earn a decent living makes this sound suspicious to me. Be sure to get a paternity test and make sure it's yours.

Congrats. The wife and I are trying aswell, I don't think you have anything to worry about now. Everyone that I speak to about children says: "Don't have one till your older BUT I wouldn't give mine up for the world"... people only talk like that about things they really love. It's a good thing amigo we need more children brought up by the manosphere. My father had the same initial feeling as you and my bestfriend wanted to leave the country when he heard. After the baby was born both said they wouldn't leave that baby's side for the world. I know this isn't a popular opinion here but I believe babies are good for the world, its going to make you a more responsible person no matter how you look at it.

I've been in your shoes, and still am from the next 5 years.

It's my opinion since she's free to decide what she wants, she shouldn't make someone else pay the price for what she decides to have, but that's the moral argument and our society tend to celebrate amoral behavior.

Don't even try convincing her to have an abortion, she made her decision before she had sex with you.

She now has rights to at least 17%+ of your GROSS income for the next 18-21 years. The + is because you'll be paying the majority of daycare, medical, dental, braces, college and waxing of her bush so another guy can lick it.

Someone said get a lawyer, FUCK THE LAWYER! They will fuck you and fuck you and fuck you. Both hers and yours.

FUCK JUSTICE! You're in the wrong country for that son. Family Law is big business, a billion dollar business. Don't give them your money.

Now look at your financial situation and your life goals and decide if you should run or stay.

Vietnam has no extradition laws, and I believe Colombia doesn't either??

Now, if you decide to stay and pay then you should kiss her fucking ass, and I mean put some tongue action on it too because she holds ALL the cards. You're money and your relationship with your child. You want to work out a situation where she doesn't have to take you to court. She want's money for diapers, pay it. A better car, pay it. A new vibrator, pay it.

Trust me, trust me, trust me. Fighting her will never get you anywhere's, and you will catch more bees with honey as they say. God I wish I could do it all over, I wouldn't have fought so fucking hard. The wasted money, time, and in the end I still had to pay and she poisoned my son against me in the end. There is nothing you can do to stop that if that's the path she chooses to take. For a child, the Mother is all important.

PS. Besides all the pain and suffering, the first 7 years after his birth held the best moments of my life. And there were a lot of them. I miss those days more than any other part of my life.

I don't want to fight about it either, I've seen that done and the only winner is courts and lawyers. I want nothing to do with the kid, I don't feel like a deadbeat saying it either. I'm not saying it on the kids 3rd birthday, I'm saying it 6 weeks after squirt for fuck sakes. I've been stacking paper and had hoped to make a move from 'merica to costa rica and not work so hard with the rest of my life. If this becomes onerous I will move the time line up a little. I want no trouble but this isn't 1850 and we all have options. She can chose to keep it, but I chose to walk.

I'll enjoy children with my loving wife that is ten years my junior. And if that doesnt happen, I'm fine without. Life is good, till now.

A hearty CONGRATULATIONS is in order! From the RVF Crew to You! The Stork is on his way [Image: banana.gif][Image: grouphug.gif][Image: highfive.gif][Image: laugh4.gif]

if I move and make decidedly less then I do now, will they update the amount I have to pay?

Aww Christian!! Kickin' a guy when he's down! Haha well let everyone get a good laugh

Quote: (05-14-2014 05:46 PM)The Trader Wrote:  

if I move and make decidedly less then I do now, will they update the amount I have to pay?

Don't count on it. They will ask for a long history of your tax returns during discovery and they will argue that you purposely did that to pay less. Which is true. It should be your right, but in this country it's all about the left

I want to 'unlike' what you wrote Onto but i'm sure its the truth. I appreciate you sharing your experience.

Quote: (05-14-2014 05:37 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Congrats. The wife and I are trying aswell, I don't think you have anything to worry about now. Everyone that I speak to about children says: "Don't have one till your older BUT I wouldn't give mine up for the world"... people only talk like that about things they really love. It's a good thing amigo we need more children brought up by the manosphere. My father had the same initial feeling as you and my bestfriend wanted to leave the country when he heard. After the baby was born both said they wouldn't leave that baby's side for the world. I know this isn't a popular opinion here but I believe babies are good for the world, its going to make you a more responsible person no matter how you look at it.

Some women don't want the Father around. They were raised without one so they want their child to be raised without one as well. And they will do whatever it takes to make you have to leave.

And not just for your own sanity but so your child doesn't have to endure the constant conflict

Quote: (05-14-2014 05:53 PM)The Trader Wrote:  

I want to 'unlike' what you wrote Onto but i'm sure its the truth. I appreciate you sharing your experience.

Yeah, I understand. Each situation can be a bit different. It really depends on each person and what their childhood was like. Knowing her childhood (and yours) will provide the clues needed to know what's trying to be done in our adult lives.

I wish you all the best and please feel free to PM me anytime.

Well, look at it this way. You now have roughly 9 months till you need to move to whatever place you want to move. Time to get cracking!

what i do to every girl who "thinks" shes pregnant:

1. Buy pregnancy test
2. Tell her come over
3. Have her piss on it in front on of you
4. hope its not positive

caveat: Based upon the recent thread of someone selling postive birth control test. A "guarenteed negative" test might be able to make some money

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (05-14-2014 06:00 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Well, look at it this way. You now have roughly 9 months till you need to move to whatever place you want to move. Time to get cracking!

I raw dogged a bartender around New Years and was worried about getting her knocked up so I started this thread. There's some good info here if needed.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31906.html

Dude, she's 38? Good luck convincing her anything, after this year and it'll cost her $10,000 per egg for fertility treatments if she wants to have kids.

This is her last hurrah.

The Pullout King!!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

If you don't want to be the Dad and pay and pay, then it's time to

[Image: gtfo.gif]

of America.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.