rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting on Classmates

Hitting on Classmates

Lets say you're in a big class (100 people, half are girls) and you are older and don't know anyone.

Best way to proceed?

Hitting on Classmates

Don't go direct and get a 'reputation' and become a social pariah in the process. Making yourself physically attractive through lifting, diet and style coupled with excellent outgoing social skills might be the way to go.

Hitting on Classmates

Indirect game. Sit down next to her build rapport by insulting the professor or random people in the class, and be sure to make her laugh. Ramble the entire lecture period or be sure to leave before you run out of things to say. Before leaving ask her if she wants to grab a drink some time/get her number and proceed from there.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Hitting on Classmates

Also don't start talking to her right away. Wait a whole after sitting down and open her indirectly about something she is wearing, her appearance, or what she has.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Hitting on Classmates

XXL covered it pretty well in my thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-30421.html

Hitting on Classmates

See the thread in my signature

Hitting on Classmates

Yeah man @hwuzhere is right. Sit next to a girl you like and open indirectly and once y'all are cool after a couple class periods extend an invitation to hang out on the weekend or something. With a big ass class like that I wouldn't recommend sitting next to the same girl the whole semester. Explore the other options.

I always opened girls in class commenting on their clothes and phones and stuff playing dumb like "Is that the new iphone? I heard it shoots lasers and transforms into a robot?" That statement is dumb af but if you seem as if you're serious even though you're obviously not you can build some comfort by having the corny sense of humor.

Hitting on Classmates

Quote: (04-16-2014 11:25 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

which one?[Image: undecided.gif]

Hitting on Classmates

Are there opportunities to answer questions?

Hitting on Classmates

My indirect opener here is usually something do with with campus activities the upcoming weekend...is there a good fundraiser? basketball game? there's a million little things going on, and once the convo is going I casually invite her to my own or a friends event/party that weekend.
After a couple minutes of chatter, once you leave the class:
'Hey we're having a few people over this weekend for (party/bbq/event), if you want to stop by you're more than welcome. Put your number in my phone and I'll send you details'

Make it casual and fun, there's nothing to it.

Hitting on Classmates

ive had situation's where i've indirectly opened them, had really nice brief conversation, and i didnt bother closing.

The result: i've set it up for later on in the day, where i actually do meet the girl outside of class.

I number close right there on our second meeting.

it all comes down to vibe and connection.

Hitting on Classmates

what if you are in your second year with the girl you like, is it too late?

Hitting on Classmates

Quote: (04-19-2014 12:08 PM)carter Wrote:  

what if you are in your second year with the girl you like, is it too late?

Move on. The law of abundance. That bitch is replaceable whoever she is.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Hitting on Classmates

Like others have said.. Start indirect. Don't be in a rush.

I don't see any reason to "hit on" classmates. If you are going to see them over and over again, you can be more patient. You can simply talk to them without trying to force a sexual connection. There's no reason to be overly aggressive.

This is sometimes called "Slow Playing" or Slow Gaming"..

I like to catch them on the way out of class and make a joke..

"god that was boring, did u stay awake?"

"omg im ready for a nap now"

"did that stuff make any sense to you?

There is some other good advice in this thread about making casual small talk.

When you see her around campus, say hi and ask her how class in going.

Get into a study group with her if you can. The more personal interaction you have with her the better.

Build some comfort and familiarity before going direct, generally speaking.

Here is a thread I started that is sort of related:

"A Softer Approach" -- Fragmented Approaches..

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22754-...#pid418249

Hitting on Classmates

Long term solution (what I did):

Screen out the hotties who don't have strawberry IQs. Apply Gio's advice, (indirect + friendly) and establish a cool vibe. After your first semester, if you're played your cards right, get a study group going. Sure you can bang them, but you can outsource your notes to them as well.

Good luck.

Hitting on Classmates

Quote: (04-19-2014 12:44 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I like to catch them on the way out of class and make a joke..

"god that was boring, did u stay awake?"

"omg im ready for a nap now"

"did that stuff make any sense to you?

Excellent advice. However, I remember reading somewhere that it's better to start with positive comments. What do you think?

Hitting on Classmates

Quote: (04-19-2014 02:56 PM)ashraf Wrote:  

Excellent advice. However, I remember reading somewhere that it's better to start with positive comments. What do you think?

Good call.

I agree.

Positive is good.

Hitting on Classmates

Someone else said on the forum to get numbers within a few weeks of the first day. Dont wait to long and strike while its hot. I agree with that. Everything is new and exciting to the girls so add onto that before class becomes mundane.

Hitting on Classmates

Quote: (04-18-2014 11:10 AM)chambs88 Wrote:  

My indirect opener here is usually something do with with campus activities the upcoming weekend...is there a good fundraiser? basketball game? there's a million little things going on, and once the convo is going I casually invite her to my own or a friends event/party that weekend.
'Hey we're having a few people over this weekend for (party/bbq/event), if you want to stop by you're more than welcome. Put your number in my phone and I'll send you details'

This is definitely the way to go. No one is saying what to do after you get a conversation going, but by having an event already planned it takes care of that.

Parties are the best bet, because a.) It makes you seem like a cool, fun guy who's socially connected and b.) It gets her out looking good, getting drunk and in the mood to hook up.

Hitting on Classmates

This may work great for some people but not for me. I don't know anyone there and am older. Need a different game plan.

Quote: (04-19-2014 04:20 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2014 11:10 AM)chambs88 Wrote:  

This is definitely the way to go. No one is saying what to do after you get a conversation going, but by having an event already planned it takes care of that.

Parties are the best bet, because a.) It makes you seem like a cool, fun guy who's socially connected and b.) It gets her out looking good, getting drunk and in the mood to hook up.

Hitting on Classmates

Quote: (04-18-2014 09:29 AM)ashraf Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2014 11:25 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

which one?[Image: undecided.gif]

Sorry, forgot I edited signature recently.

Here you go, right up your alley:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26497.html

Hitting on Classmates

Hmm think I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. Know it sounds beta but I've never seen a girl like this

Hitting on Classmates

@whuzhere

Hitting on Classmates

When I was still in school, there's this one older guy in my one class. First day of class he literally jumped from girl to girl flirting with each one like it's the nightclub. He did manage to get the hottest girl's number for "notes exchange", so props for him, I guess.

Hitting on Classmates

I totally blew gaming opportunities during my blue pill undergrad years. Heading back to community college to try out the Gio strategy (I guess I don't have to attend to game on campus, but I need the credit hours for my CPA).