rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Out of your league

Out of your league

I've often been told by other men, beginning back in college, that I was always pursuing women "out of my league" and they would ask "Why do you continue to frustrate yourself" by chasing "those" women? What does "out of your league" mean? And should I listen to them?

Out of your league

do not at all listen to them. Here are some effects of people that fall into the 'she's out of your league' trap

1. Really hot girls get hit on less in daygame situations than say 7's
2. If you get an 'out of your league' girl you will get hate from some guys but an escalation in value from Women, they assume there is something about you that makes you 'in her league'

Hit on women out of your league often, it builds up your rejection tolerance and is no different than hitting on 'in your league' women.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Out of your league

Ignore those "men".

The hotter women are more prone to not get hit on because most guys don't have the balls to approach them, period.

Approach whoever you want.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Out of your league

Theres no such fucking thing as out of your league. As long as you are confident in yourself there are no leagues. That doesn't mean that you wont get shut down by hot girls sometimes. That happens, ugly girls might shut you down to sometimes. It has nothing to do with leagues its just part of the game we play.

If your confident in yourself and who you are and what you can do nothing else matters. Those good looking well dressed men at the same venue interested in the same girl, they don't matter. What do they have to do with you? Nothing! who cares about them.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Out of your league

"That woman was sexy...Out of your league? Son. Let women figure out why they won't screw you, don't do it for them."

https://twitter.com/shitmydadsays/status/4811790555

Out of your league

I can almost guarantee you any 'man' that says that, is with an average to sub-par chick and more than likely has an average to sub-par life.

Ignore the haters. It's lonely at the top, but the view is tremendous.

Out of your league

Quote: (04-08-2014 04:14 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

I can almost guarantee you any 'man' that says that, is with an average to sub-par chick and more than likely has an average to sub-par life.

^^^^

Bingo! Whenever any guy said this to me, he was inevitably a guy who had no girlfriend at all. It's jealousy.

For what it's worth, this phrase was directed at me a lot in college by the nerds who spent weekends alone -- never by the so-called "douchebag" jocks, all of whom were too busy with their own lives to be critiquing who I was dating.

Out of your league

Quote: (04-08-2014 04:23 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

^^^^

Bingo! Whenever any guy said this to me, he was inevitably a guy who had no girlfriend at all. It's jealousy.

For what it's worth, this phrase was directed at me a lot in college by the nerds who spent weekends alone -- never by the so-called "douchebag" jocks, all of whom were too busy with their own lives to be critiquing who I was dating.

Not to re-iterate what has already been finely expressed, but maybe you will have MORE luck with the unusually gorgeous women. They can take compliments better- the only women I've found who respond well to being called gorgeous/goddesses/stunning etc.. are girls who actually are. It's only beta if it doesn't work...

Mystery said, it isn't any harder to get with 9s and 10s, just different... For some, it is actually easier.

Out of your league

Quote: (04-08-2014 03:16 PM)TPD Wrote:  

I've often been told by other men, beginning back in college, that I was always pursuing women "out of my league" and they would ask "Why do you continue to frustrate yourself" by chasing "those" women? What does "out of your league" mean? And should I listen to them?

Losers. LOSER mentality. Winners know they will lose. They know they will lose a lot, but they know that losing will give them the knowledge, experience, and insight to become a WINNER.

Think about it in terms of a successful businessman, a pro sports player, or anyone else really successful in other aspects of life. Do you think any of them should've listened to all the haters that thought their goals were too lofty?

No way.

Look, part of it was likely a somewhat skewed self-view/self-esteem issue, but after I finally started dating (I was a pretty late bloomer physically and socially/emotionally)...I've been dating what I would consider "out of my league" for the rest of the time. Every girl I date is generally better looking, often younger, and in some cases financially better off. I used to feel fortunate, but now I feel that's what I want and I should always go for what I want.

Quote: (04-08-2014 03:36 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

"That woman was sexy...Out of your league? Son. Let women figure out why they won't screw you, don't do it for them."

https://twitter.com/shitmydadsays/status/4811790555

YES! One of the first things I read in that book "The Game" or anything subsequent was that "girls choose." This is one of the reasons I think the whole wingman rules are kind of off center (sure you should respect your wing, but if the chick likes your wing more, do you really think you're going to be able to "convince her" otherwise?), but also a powerful thing I realized about women. They have the choice! As long as men aren't going around forcing women against their will and men are still expected to be the "hunter" (if you will), then women will always be the ones to choose. You just gotta present your self the best you can and see if she likes you or another option. Don't count yourself out before she even gets a chance to consider you.

Ignore the haters. It's lonely on the way to the top, but the view is tremendous and the people are phenomenal.

I improved that for you in BOLD.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Out of your league

Would you say this applies racially as well?

Out of your league

Quote: (04-08-2014 03:16 PM)TPD Wrote:  

No.

Just find your Niche, for the next few weeks, be EXTREEMELY vigilant of your surroundings and take notes of where you receive the most IOI's and from what type of girl etc. . .

then frequent those areas/hobbies etc. . . more and more. then jsut kepe choosing the hottest girls that seem to be into you.

Or you can just talk to every hot girl you see untill you get laid that way, either way is ok.

Isaiah 4:1

Out of your league

If your game is mediocre, of course the girls will be out of your league.
If you've got great game then their hotness typically doesn't matter. But considering yr in the Newbie forum, it may be true that they are out of your league, but not because of your looks. why don't you test their reaction yourself >_>

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Out of your league

When people make those statements to you, just understand it should NOT be an indictment on you personally

On the contrary, they are simply just projecting their OWN insecurities, apprehension and fears onto you.

They have placed a ceiling on their OWN possibilities

MDP

Out of your league

Quote: (04-09-2014 10:21 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

When people make those statements to you, just understand it should NOT be an indictment on you personally

On the contrary, they are simply just projecting their OWN insecurities, apprehension and fears onto you.

They have placed a ceiling on their OWN possibilities

This is also a common form of pedalstalizing

MDP

Out of your league

See the top-class responses here?

This is basically your answer:

Get rid of the people in your life that'll attack you like a crab-in-a-bucket the second you do something cooler than them.

Then, only let in people who are as ambitious as you are, and are good enough to have conversations on your high wavelength

Out of your league

Haters say this. Feels good when they say it and you make it happen though.

Out of your league

Approach whoever you want.

But if you're constantly told that they're out of your league, then maybe work on your appearances too.