rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real reason Bin Laden corpse photo not released

Quote:Quote:

Special operations sources have claimed that the terror leader was shot more than one hundred times in the fatal 2011 raid.

A new report from a website known within the intelligence and armed services community claims that the sheer number of times that Osama bin Laden was shot is the reason why the government has never released photos of his dead body.

Citing two confidential sources, The Special Operations Forces Situation Report tells how 'operator after operator took turns dumping magazines-worth of ammunition into Bin Laden’s body'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...veals.html

Good, couldn't have happened to a bigger asshole.

But if it is true, couldn't someone release a picture of the floor where he was lying? Most of the bullets would have gone through, should have caused hundreds of bullet holes.

It wouldn't surprise me.

Obama is an astute guy. He knew that killing Bin Laden would increase his value immensely. Everything else - including his soldier savages dumping 100 bullets into a cadaver that long since passed into the abyss - was negligible in importance. So if the story is true and he found out, he would likely have analyzed correctly that no one would care that a photo would never be released.

Most Westerners don't care about this, unfortunately.

I don't find that either shocking or unfair. Even if killing Bin Laden was something wrong or immoral that I'd condemn, I can still empathize with the Obama administration in the Machiavellian sense, and thus perfectly understand that it was better to choose secrecy.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

completely understandble.

all the guys on the raid had been through years of warfare, losing countless friends in the process.

If you could find the person responsible for that and resist the rage to unload every single round you had left on your kit, your a better (read: pussy) than me.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I always thought the best punishment would be to give him a sex change and turn him loose on the Arab street.

It's because he's not really dead. He shaved his beard and is living in south Florida.

Team Nachos

JFK had his skull blown open and they still leaked his corpse photos. Again I have snow to sell you in the arctic if you believe America would grant Bin Laden such privy and respect in his death.

If you follow Bin Ladens life he was a protected man with connections in many levels of the USA establishment. There is more proof to him being in Germany in the mid 2000s under Army care for his kidney ailments then there is of his supposed killing.

The man and his narrative was created solely via Al Jezzera which is a good source of info, but a heavily biased news corp that is influenced and run by the Qatar royal family whom is also heavily allied with the Saudis, to whom the actually people whom were linked to the attacks where funded and linked too...

The puzzle parts never matched up to Bin Laden. This narrative is BS, Bin Laden died of kidney failure years before Obama rolled out the fairy tale.

Quote: (03-14-2014 07:12 PM)kosko Wrote:  

The puzzle para never matched up to Bin Laden. This narrative is BS, Bin Laden died of kidney failure years before Obama rolled out the fairy tale.

The conspiracy/lies would have had to have been handed from the Bush administration to the Obama administration. The Bush administration would have had at least a year or two to use it for political capital, then willingly hand it to Obama for his use. I'm not saying it doesn't add up (there are other factors to consider), but it's a hell of a conspiracy.

JFK had his skull blown open and they still leaked his corpse photos. Again I have snow to sell you in the arctic if you believe America would grant Bin Laden such privy and respect in his death.

I can actually see the US granting Laden such privy and respect in his death not because of respect for the man himself but not to enrage the Muslim world. You know a released picture of his corpse would be used as propaganda by terrorists to recruit gullible young minds. It actually makes sense. Nobody was going to stage violent protests based on JFK's photos or use them as fodder to spread terrorist rhetoric.

Ah, Daily Mail, the world's #1 source of reliable news.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Quote: (03-14-2014 07:18 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

The puzzle para never matched up to Bin Laden. This narrative is BS, Bin Laden died of kidney failure years before Obama rolled out the fairy tale.

The conspiracy/lies would have had to have been handed from the Bush administration to the Obama administration. The Bush administration would have had at least a year or two to use it for political capital, then willingly hand it to Obama for his use. I'm not saying it doesn't add up (there are other factors to consider), but it's a hell of a conspiracy.

The plans to bomb Iraq and Afghanistan were on Clinton's desk back in 1999! Clinton balked since he would appear a war-monger post Kosovo/Serbia and would set up Gore for a poor showing in the next elections. It was push-played to Gore if he won.. see that's the thing.. It would of went down regardless because the plans were already drafted. Policy dosn't care about whom is President because it is crafted outside of the election cycle.

Again: The plans for Syria were laid out for Bush whom was supposed to push ahead on Syria after the Israel and Lebanon war back in 2005/2006. Israel got bogged down from the initial quick strike and action it was suppose to be, fall seasons came and the window passed and then the economy went to shit and the plans were out on ice. Obama attempted to revive them, but a still fragile economy, weak allies, and a strong Russia shelved them once again.

This is the thing. If you look the paper trail is there in white papers, old news articles, etc. the back end of policy always leaves traces. It's the public narrative that constantly changes to change tones of perception and distract. If you go back to 2001/2002 the Bin Laden narrative was created SOLEY by Al Jezzera and their bullshit "videotapes left at the back door". The Western narrative was made solely off their word which has little weight. Al Jezzera was caught creating fake news in the height of the Arab Spring to force regime change in Egypt. Just one of many examples of how they are a compromised and heavily biased news outlet.

You start to backtrack through it all and it's far from a conspiracy. It's just a shitty patch work story that makes little sense.

Quote: (03-14-2014 07:20 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

I can actually see the US granting Laden such privy and respect in his death not because of respect for the man himself but not to enrage the Muslim world. You know a released picture of his corpse would be used as propaganda by terrorists to recruit gullible young minds. It actually makes sense. Nobody was going to stage violent protests based on JFK's photos or use them as fodder to spread terrorist rhetoric.

His influence was overstated. He was a jet setting setting Arab oligarch from a rich family. The common poor radical had nothing in common with him. The radicals were more influenced by Saudi whabbi's whom were funneled money from the Saudi royal family. The Saudis clothed, armed, and fed these men, whom do you think they had more allegiance too?

Arab sentiments grew from the USA war campaigns not from Bin Laden. Right after 9/11 the Arab world had sympathy for America. In polls they had the highest appreciation for America until the bombs started dropping down.

Bin Laden wasn't even on the Arabs worlds their radar. They were introduced to him, an Al-Queda the same way were via Al Jezzera.
This is the same Bin Laden I might add who's family had business deals with Bush Sr., the same Bin Laden who's bougie relatives were flown out of the country on 9/11 on one of the few privy flights that were allowed during the unprecedented ground of all flights during that period.

Fast forward to the period of his "death"...Why did Obama and Hillary Clinton then align with Al-queda in Libya with Arab radicals banding together to kill a top diplomat?

I can go on for days here... The Bin Laden story bulllshit.

Obama tells you Bin Laden is dead while on the other hand supplying arms and resources to Al-queda. They think the American person is as smart as a mule... the story is full of holes from start to end.

Quote: (03-14-2014 07:52 PM)kosko Wrote:  

His influence was overstated. He was a jet setting setting Arab oligarch from a rich family. The common poor radical had nothing in common with him.

Bin Laden family in Sweden, 1970s

[Image: osama-cadillac_1885045i.jpg]

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

I get that killing Bin Laden was a major win for the "war on terror" or whatnot, but I just couldnt identify with all the American celebrating that went on after his death. A little strange, if you ask me.

A lot of destructive radicals (and their wannabes) are rich kids or come out of the college-educated upper middle class. Bill Ayers, bin Laden, 9/11 terrorists, et al.

Quote: (03-14-2014 08:19 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

I get that killing Bin Laden was a major win for the "war on terror" or whatnot, but I just couldnt identify with all the American celebrating that went on after his death. A little strange, if you ask me.

Most of that celebrating was done by clueless kids. Most of the people chanting outside of the White House were GW undergrads and assorted DC twenty-somethings.

Quote: (03-14-2014 08:37 PM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2014 08:19 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

Most of that celebrating was done by clueless kids. Most of the people chanting outside of the White House were GW undergrads and assorted DC twenty-somethings.

Nonetheless, I remember that immediately following period in early May as one of bloodthirsty euphoria in the U.S., not only among George Washington University undergrads but among others as well. At my law school, very intelligent and sophisticated people (many of them much smarter than me in some ways) were celebrating his death. It was unsettling.

I don't think that it's right to celebrate someone's death. It's sad. Some people need to be in prison or somehow taken off the market but I wouldn't celebrate, only give a grim sigh of relief. There's a difference.

Picture was never released because he died many years ago.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (03-14-2014 09:04 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

Nonetheless, I remember that immediately following period in early May as one of bloodthirsty euphoria in the U.S., not only among George Washington University undergrads but among others as well. At my law school, very intelligent and sophisticated people (many of them much smarter than me in some ways) were celebrating his death. It was unsettling.

I don't think that it's right to celebrate someone's death. It's sad. Some people need to be in prison or somehow taken off the market but I wouldn't celebrate, only give a grim sigh of relief. There's a difference.

I was in China when Kim Jung Il died. The South Koreans celebrated with music, dancing and baked cakes for the occasion.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-14-2014 09:07 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I was in China when Kim Jung Il died. The South Koreans celebrated with music, dancing and baked cakes for the occasion.

I may have baked a cake for the death of Kim Jung Il.

Bake a cake for the death of Kim Jung Il; can't understand when many Americans celebrate the death of Osama bin Laden.

Nice.

Interesting analysis, kosko. Who do you think was responsible for planning 9-11?

HEY DID ALL YOU GUYS KNOW THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE SEALS INVOLVED IN THE " RAID " ARE DEAD ?

THERE MIGHT BE ONE GUY LEFT ALIVE THAT WAS THERE THAT NIGHT

But dont worry, the real reason he was shot and buried at sea is because the US government and Obama wanted to pay respect to the muslim world. That is why they didn't show the world his photos.

Meanwhile they have invaded Libya, almost Syria, bomb Pakistan on daily basis, Somalia on a weekly basis, occupy Iraq and Afghanistan, threaten Iran monthly and arm Israel to the teeth.

BUT YEAH, THEY WANTED TO SHOW RESPECT TO THE MUSLIM WORLD

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans