rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire

OK... So I've been wanting to start this thread for a while, but I've been monstrously busy. I decided to take the day off after a hard week of celebrating the end of the school year and I find myself bored to fucking tears (my balls are also drained [Image: tongue.gif]). So let's get this bitch up and finally put my other thread to rest (100 Approach Study Japan over in the Newbie Forum).

I've received several requests for new threads on game in Japan. My other thread was pretty good, but it languished in the Newbie Section. I also had a hard time finding the energy to post in-depth accounts of the approaches on each of my studies as I had planned. So the idea for this one is just like a journal for me to dump my thoughts into whenever I make some progress or learn something about this place that I feel is valuable (game-related or not). I hope it can also be a thread for players in Japan to ask each other questions or discuss whatever.

I guess I'll start by talking about a couple of things I've been working on.

I've gotten to a point in my game where I can pull consistently, but I still want to up my quality. One thing I'm still not comfortable with is text game, so rather than pour any more effort into that stupidly tedious method of communication, I've been working on a way to get Japanese girls on the phone more (specifically the 18 to 25 demographic). I have a feeling that this may be good medicine for that notorious Japanese flakery as well.

Another thing I've been toying with is a slightly crazy social experiment. It requires a ridiculous level of Japanese proficiency, but it's been devastatingly effective for me thus far. Furthermore, it proves that a lot of the obstacles players in Japan face are related to Japanese xenophobia. I want to dick around with it and get some more data under my belt before I reveal all of the specifics, but I hope to have a writeup in the near future.

Also...

Someone asked me fairly recently (okay maybe not so recently...) about the dos and don'ts of Japanese women. I'm not exactly sure what we're looking for here, but I'll just throw out some stuff I've observed and see what sticks. Any other players in Japan should feel free to disagree with me. Some of this will likely overlap with stuff from the 100 approach thread.

Be the leader. I think women universally want a strong man to lead them, but Japan is the one of the few places I know of where women still openly acknowledge it. They're charmed by ideas like "ladies first" and the "Western gentleman," but you're better off treating them like the lesser. Make all the plans, do all the ordering/talking at restaurants/stores (if you can), and make sure she knows her place.

When walking around town, extend your elbow for her to hold. This sounds simple and stupid, but it's strangely effective. In my experience they get really giddy. I believe that in their mind it's a very western and chivalrous thing of you to do. Give it a shot.

Be handsy. Kino can be Jesusly powerful with Japanese women. You can absolutely take it too far, but you should be aggressive. Japanese women are far less feminism-ized than their Western counterparts; a little man handling or firm direction via the hands on the hips can only help you.

Kissing is also huge. I think that if you can kiss a Japanese woman away from prying eyes, you can very easily bed her. I firmly believe this. It seems to get them really horny. It's not something that comes easily to them, and it's not something that Japanese men do well. Expect your girl to suck ass, even if she's a slut. Lead her firmly and keep escalating. I have banged every J-girl I've kissed in private except two (one of whom gave me a blowjob).

Plan meticulously. Logistics are king. Public transportation in Japan comes to a screeching halt at around midnight, so dates should be planned accordingly. There's nothing more frustrating than having a bang in hand, but getting cockblocked by the last train. For me, the ideal date starts at 8:00PM with two venue changes, culminating in drinks at my place at around 10:00. It's very fast paced, so I think the venue changes are essential. If you can, throw in a trip to a liquor store or convenience store as well.

Lots of the girls you meet, and even many of the older ones, will live at home. This means you must have somewhere to take them. If you can't get them back to your house (or are living in a dorm or homestay), have a clean karaoke place with no security cameras on lock. I've only gotten to bang 3 girls in karaoke booths, but that's enough to keep it in mind.

Love hotels are another option, but unless the girl is way down, it might be hard to swing. You lose all plausible deniability, and even the nicer ones just feel dirty to me. I've only been once with a girl who I was banging for the first time.

Learn a shitload of Japanese...or don't. I said this before and a lot of people disagreed with me, but I think that if you aren't on one of the extreme ends of the Japanese skill spectrum, you're at a disadvantage. I personally had the most luck with women when my Japanese was utter shit and after it was out-of-control good. During the middle phases I would sometimes just pretend not to speak Japanese at all. Once I got to a level where I could hold really interesting conversations and make good jokes, this tactic was suddenly no longer necessary. My theory is that intermediate speakers lack the ability to be really interesting, but lose their FOB foreigner appeal. This could, however, be a symptom of my speech-heavy game.

Step your fashion game up. This applies all over the world, but it must be emphasized here. I don't care how good you think your shit is, you probably don't even come close to a fashionable Japanese guy (and especially Tokyoites). If you're not a fashionable dude, I would recommend finding a good fashion blog or magazine and read it religiously.

Japanese people follow trends very closely. You'll notice as the seasons change that a lot of people are wearing almost the exact same outfit, sometimes even in the same group. As a foreigner I don't think you have to follow the trends, but buying new clothes periodically can only help you.

I think for foreigners, being flashy can be helpful (though not necessary). People expect you to be boisterous and lively, especially if you're white or black, so loud clothes will help you match that expectation. The line between fashionable and gay is very much blurred over here, so feel free to homo it up a bit. I sure do.

Finally, suit game is not recommended. Japanese businessmen are universally hated by women and I think it's dangerous to invite the comparison. Even if you look really sharp, you're likely to get comments like "you look like a club host." The exception to this would be expensive bar game. I ran into a wealthy player in Tokyo who could consistently pull 9s and above from expensive hotel bars (he frequented the bar from 'Lost In Translation'). He would wear a really sharp suit with the jacket off, an impeccably crisp white shirt with no tie, and a very expensive watch. If you have the means I highly recommend it. Some of his pictures... Jesus.

Don't try to fit in too much. Japanese people take great pride not just in their culture, but also in the esoteric nature of it. Knowing too much can absolutely hurt you, especially now that Japanese nationalism is at out-of-control levels (I might touch on this in a later post). The one exception to this rule is when dealing with old Japanese dudes who will sometimes buy you shit.

Build a harem. Getting a bunch of girls on rotation is super easy in Japan. I love it. Sometimes I actually have too many girls to deal with and it interferes with the acquisition of new product. Right now I have four on regular rotation (one is in my bed right now). This phenomenon has to do with scheduling in Japan. The Japanese just don't think the way that Westerners do. If you have work or some other engagement, that's more than enough to blow someone off for the entire day. It's strange, but extremely convenient.

I don't know that any of these are really a revelation, but I hope they're helpful. Again, any players in Japan should feel free to elaborate on these or even disagree with me. Japan is one of the best countries in the world for a player to live in, but I think good information is sorely lacking. Let's get a discussion going. One thing I'd like input on is text game. Like I said above, I'm trying to shift away from it, but if anyone has a tactic they like, I'd love to hear it.

Nice thread. After having lived there for nearly a decade, I agree that it can be the greatest poosy paradise on earth if the women are your type and you crack the code. And believe me, it can be done. We've had Sargon's big thread where he struggled to crack that code over a period of about a year and just seemed to be getting there recently. But believe me, it's not so hard for everyone. Not putting Sargon down, I think there was just some kind of vibe mismatch going on. I found Japan was perfect for my low-energy game and building a harem.

As far as text game goes, I didn't develop anything special, except for not being shy about using emoji at times. Just text less than she does.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (02-16-2014 04:37 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

I found Japan was perfect for my low-energy game and building a harem

I can agree with this. I have a pretty low energy game and found Japan to be a good match for me. In other areas where people tend to appreciate high energy, I didn't do as well.

Another suggestion I can make is to find a subculture in Japan that you are into and see how you do there. I always felt that the Japanese, due to the fact that there is no racial diversity, tend to try and identify themselves through subculture. That's why you see many so deeply into some kind of music (and its associated fashion). So if you have some kind of subculture your already into, you might want to try and see how you do with the people that participate in that subculture.

Dry spells can still happen there - you might find yourself going through periods where you never meet anyone you can vibe with. But overall, its still by far the best place in East Asia to game, and its great for many other reasons (way cleaner and more hospitable than China and HK, more opportunities than Taiwan, etc). I've seen guys of all types, colors, and nationalities succeed there and that alone makes it special.

Quote: (02-16-2014 05:02 AM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

I've seen guys of all types, colors, and nationalities succeed there and that alone makes it special.

That's true. There's a niche for all types of player in Japan.
There is even a niche for being the ignorant newcomer knowing nothing about the language and culture. You can be that guy and get women for a time. But in the long term, and to get the 8+ women, you need to learn Japanese.

Biggest drawback is the expense of the country, if you are location independent but not truly balling, it gets hard to justify your expenses being 4x what they would be in SEA or double the costs of Taiwan, etc.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (02-16-2014 05:13 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Biggest drawback is the expense of the country, if you are location independent but not truly balling, it gets hard to justify your expenses being 4x what they would be in SEA or double the costs of Taiwan, etc.

I find that prices can be hit or miss in Japan.

In Osaka I had my own (very very small) place for about $340/month, about 10-15 minutes by train from central Osaka (Nanba). (However, a studio apartment in Tokyo cost my friend $900/month). Health insurance is paid for. Cheap but pretty healthy places to eat out for a quick meal for like $6 (Matsuya, Yoshinoya, a bento box lunch).

You can run gaijin smash game on the train and basically ride very long distances for free - check out this (hilarious) gem:
http://classic.dryang.org/japanese/teacher16.html

Basically you buy the cheapest train ticket available (like $1.50), board the train, travel for however long you'd like, then upon reaching your destination's ticket gate, claim to the station agent that you lost your ticket, pay another $1.50. I did this for the bullet train also, and paid like $20 to get from central Japan to Kansai in 4 hours. Amazing.

Other prices are just stupid. Eating out at nicer places will be at least $35/person. Club entrance to good places in Tokyo (Womb, Ageha, Air) can be $80.

Quote: (02-16-2014 03:32 AM)Skotch Wrote:  

Be the leader. I think women universally want a strong man to lead them, but Japan is the one of the few places I know of where women still openly acknowledge it. They're charmed by ideas like "ladies first" and the "Western gentleman," but you're better off treating them like the lesser. Make all the plans, do all the ordering/talking at restaurants/stores (if you can), and make sure she knows her place.

Definitely be a leader, or more specifically, be a good-looking, well-put together guy who is friendly, outgoing, and good-natured. There's no magic behind this. This is what our parents' and grandparents' generations wanted their men to be. It is not what young women in the West now reward first - but in Japan, you can smash on a regular basis just by being a good-looking, decent guy. It doesn't matter if you speak not even a word of Japanese.

Quote:Quote:

Plan meticulously. Logistics are king. Public transportation in Japan comes to a screeching halt at around midnight, so dates should be planned accordingly.

Lots of the girls you meet, and even many of the older ones, will live at home. This means you must have somewhere to take them. If you can't get them back to your house (or are living in a dorm or homestay), have a clean karaoke place with no security cameras on lock.

In line with being a leader, yes, Japanese women generally don't appreciate spontaneity. They appreciate a planned day. It's pretty boring actually. This makes it easier to venue change. You call her up (or whatever) beforehand letting her know of these two or three places you've heard people talking about, the last one being somewhere near your place.

Learn a shitload of Japanese...or don't.

Yes. In the long run, it will only help you if you speak Japanese well. But at least in the opening stages of the engagement with a Japanese girl, it can help to speak only English, and pretend that you don't speak Japanese. This means she's on your turf, adhering to your world. In the long run the higher-value Japanese women will look for a guy who can really understand her on a deep level, even if her deep pontifications allude to clothes and 109. That means either her speaking fluent English (that's quite rare), or you speaking fluent Japanese, which can be done. I became fluent in eight months of living in a small town with naught else but to do but study.

Again, this is LTR strategy, or at least long-term harem strategy. But for the average guy and the average engagement, there's a huge gap between knowing no Japanese, and knowing enough Japanese to engage with and eventually bang a high-quality Japanese woman. You have to be really good, and until you get to that point, it may be best to hide your Japanese abilities and just screen for the women who don't care about how well you speak Japanese. It's not easy. It may take a while to understand how this works. Don't feel bad about your Japanese abilities and your inability to use them to attract women, the bar is quite high.

Step your fashion game up. This applies all over the world, but it must be emphasized here. I don't care how good you think your shit is, you probably don't even come close to a fashionable Japanese guy (and especially Tokyoites). If you're not a fashionable dude, I would recommend finding a good fashion blog or magazine and read it religiously.

The thing about Tokyoites is that the good-looking ones are inakamono, that is, from the countryside. I found local 江戸っ子 to be unattractive. The people that move to Tokyo from the countryside fall into two basic categories: (1) those who moved to Tokyo for university, and (2) those who never went to university and moved after at least a couple years of working (probably a part-time job or two).

The first category comprises young people whose university was paid for by their family, since it's quite difficult to get sufficient loans to pay for university in Japan. These kids are pretty rich regardless and can afford to spend thousands of dollars a year on fashion. Good luck trying to keep up. Just do the best that you can.

The second category comprises people who, though they do not necessarily receive $$ from their family, nonetheless saved up thousands and thousands of dollars from working back home, for the move to Tokyo. They spend that money on fashion mostly. Good luck trying to keep up with them as well.

For the average foreign player, this means that you'll realistically never be on the Japanese level of fashion. But you still want to look good. It's basically an impossible goal. Just do the best that you can and look respectable. Looking good (healthy) and fashionable (even if it's just wrinkle-free clothing, and not necessarily fashionable clothing) is extremely important in getting poon in Japan.

Quote: (02-16-2014 10:33 AM)Yeti Wrote:  

That means either her speaking fluent English (that's quite rare), or you speaking fluent Japanese, which can be done. I became fluent in eight months of living in a small town with naught else but to do but study.

In case anyone viewed this as such, it was not my intention to brag. My Japanese abilities are a unique result of being stuck in the inaka for two years, with nothing to do. So I picked up a book and learned Japanese. Others in the cities, it can be a pain to study and it's actually sometimes better to go out and socialize rather than intensely focus on Japanese.

I actually recommend that people don't spend time learning Japanese. Although I still speak it fluently, I never use it. And it didn't really help me in getting laid, insofar as I could have spent the time that I did becoming fluent on other things that would have helped just as much or more, like making money or improving my social circle.

Awesome thread. Great info!

I agree with the language point. I'm also getting to the point where I shit talk in japanese and joke around, it just makes everything easier. With average J-girls it doesn't matter too much, you can get away with English/japanese. But as always with the hottest girls you got to bring the A-game.

Japanese people follow trends very closely. You'll notice as the seasons change that a lot of people are wearing almost the exact same outfit, sometimes even in the same group. As a foreigner I don't think you have to follow the trends, but buying new clothes periodically can only help you.

Fashion is so huge over here, and believe me Japanese know their name brands. I also updated my wardrobe to look more stylish.

Also I keep some facial hair, i've tried being clean shaven but that look didn't do much for me. Girls compliment my facial hair sometimes. Japanese guys usually can't grow any facial hair that resembles a full beard.

I don't recommend anyone trying to pull of a japanese guy look. It's best just to borrow certain items and match your own style.
The japanese look is very "tight" like tight jeans that cut the circulation off to your feet, and and well fitted shirts. Nothing loose, unless you are into hiphop, or some kinda goth boy in harajuku.

Plan meticulously. Logistics are king. Public transportation in Japan comes to a screeching halt at around midnight, so dates should be planned accordingly. There's nothing more frustrating than having a bang in hand, but getting cockblocked by the last train. For me, the ideal date starts at 8:00PM with two venue changes, culminating in drinks at my place at around 10:00. It's very fast paced, so I think the venue changes are essential. If you can, throw in a trip to a liquor store or convenience store as well.

Lots of the girls you meet, and even many of the older ones, will live at home. This means you must have somewhere to take them. If you can't get them back to your house (or are living in a dorm or homestay), have a clean karaoke place with no security cameras on lock. I've only gotten to bang 3 girls in karaoke booths, but that's enough to keep it in mind.

Love hotels are another option, but unless the girl is way down, it might be hard to swing. You lose all plausible deniability, and even the nicer ones just feel dirty to me. I've only been once with a girl who I was banging for the first time.

True true, 2 hours is plenty of time and it's about how long my dates last before I take them back to my place. Always your place is #1 some girls will bang you at your apartment but won't fuck at a love hotel.

Having a car in Japan will get you laid. Most girls do not drive a car. I feel like it's almost cheating when it comes to dates. I usually just pick them up at the station(i use the expensive parking next to it), then lead them to my car, drive 20mins to my town, eat at izakaya, then drive back to my apartment, make a drink, go for the bang. This solves the last train dilemma because i'll just offer to drive them to their parents house afterwards.
I've been using this formula for 2 years here. If you can afford it a car will get you crazy laid.

What are some mid range Japanese clothing stores? Sort of Nordstrom-level.

Muji

Interesting, none of this apply to me, people can't tell me apart from Japanese guys but I still feel stand out, don't know how that works.

Quote: (02-16-2014 03:59 PM)Menace Wrote:  

What are some mid range Japanese clothing stores? Sort of Nordstrom-level.

Japanese stores are hit or miss for me, so I just make rounds at department stores. It's fun. Lots of eye candy.

Daimaru is probably where I've had the best luck shopping and making approaches. You can find decent stuff for Nordstromish prices. I'd avoid Isetan (though I've gotten shit there a few times) or Mitsukoshi (especially the one in Nihonbashi... Jesus). If it's a shinise department store, run for the hills. Japanese people think buying the same item for more money at a famous spot rather than on the cheap is cool for some fucking reason. I saw a generic cotton/polyester sweater made in Malaysia for ¥50,000 at the Isetan in Kyoto.

As for actual stores, Zara or AZUL can be good (the latter is a blatant Abercrombie ripoff). I got maybe my favorite pair of shoes ever there. Also, the big stand alone Uniqlo stores sometimes have good stuff that's a little higher quality. I donno if this applies to anyone else, but I love Puma Clydes and they sometimes have them over here.

Muji is good for a lot of stuff.

How long does it take to fluently learn Japanese assuming I take classes in college here in the States? After college I'm also planning to learn Russian(kind of sad I don't know the language of the country I was born in and from) so how long does that take to learn if anyone has experience?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

How long does it take to fluently learn Japanese assuming I take classes in college here in the States?

it took me nearly 2 years to get good at gaming in japanese, but I still need a ton of work. Every language takes a long time, so just be patient. I am not anywhere near Skotch's level of Japanese. I think he is good at using Osaka-ben which most foreign guys don't have a grasp of.

Quote: (02-16-2014 10:01 PM)memcpy Wrote:  

How long does it take to fluently learn Japanese assuming I take classes in college here in the States?

it took me nearly 2 years to get good at gaming in japanese. It takes a long time to get used to hearing the speed of japanese. I am not anywhere near Skotch's level of Japanese. I think he is good at using Osaka-ben which most foreign guys don't have a grasp of.

So what do you propose is the fastest way? Living out there and getting a job or is there another way. I want to have Russian and Japanese down by when I'm 25(currently 18) so that's the kind of timescale I'm looking at.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

So what do you propose is the fastest way?

Living here helps. I think studying what you like is the fastest way. I study Nanpa blogs, and funny comedians. When it comes to studying, you are what you study. If you study some boring textbooks, then you will sound like a boring textbook. Study nanpa blogs + j-comedians = good japanese for gaming.

Quote: (02-16-2014 10:14 PM)memcpy Wrote:  

Living here helps. I think studying what you like is the fastest way. I study Nanpa blogs, and funny comedians. When it comes to studying, you are what you study. If you study some boring textbooks, then you will sound like a boring textbook. Study nanpa blogs + j-comedians = good japanese for gaming.

Truthfully I've watched a couple of anime here and there(recommendations from a friend), but I don't have knowledge of any kanji or anything yet. I'm going to take classes as an incoming college student so is there a way to get started right now?

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Beside text book and daily conversation, all my Japanese and dirty jokes (shimoneta) I use for game I learned from watching anime like Gintama and reading randoms jokes on the internet. I like to play on words and tease girls that they have dirty minds, work well for me.

Quote: (02-16-2014 10:49 PM)Felix88 Wrote:  

Beside text book and daily conversation, all my Japanese and dirty jokes (shimoneta) I use for game I learned from watching anime like Gintama and reading randoms jokes on the internet. I like to play on words and tease girls that they have dirty minds, work well for me.

Seitokai Yakuindomo is an anime that my friends have referred to me for dirty humor. Would this work?

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (02-16-2014 10:21 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2014 10:14 PM)memcpy Wrote:  

Truthfully I've watched a couple of anime here and there(recommendations from a friend), but I don't have knowledge of any kanji or anything yet. I'm going to take classes as an incoming college student so is there a way to get started right now?

My recommendation to anyone starting out is to learn kanji first. Fuck hiragana and katana. Kanji is the biggest key to understanding Japanese. The reason is that when you learn a new word, you'll understand the meaning and nuance more and you'll retain it better. When you don't know the kanji, you just have to memorize words and hope they stick. Furthermore, kanji allow you to understand words you've never seen before even if you don't know how to pronounce them.

I busted my ass and blew through Heisig 1 and 3 in six weeks and then just watched movies and read books and stuff. I wouldn't personally recommend anime or manga, but as long as it's in Japanese I imagine it'll help you. Using this system I passed the JLPT1 after just over a year in Japan and a total of about two years study. Kanji is the key. I imagine with hard work you could be fluent in Japanese before you even get on the plane.

@memcpy. Any recommendations for good Nanpa blogs? I've read a handful, but I don't know that many.

Quote: (02-17-2014 01:38 AM)Skotch Wrote:  

My recommendation to anyone starting out is to learn kanji first. Fuck hiragana and katana. Kanji is the biggest key to understanding Japanese. The reason is that when you learn a new word, you'll understand the meaning and nuance more and you'll retain it better. When you don't know the kanji, you just have to memorize words and hope they stick. Furthermore, kanji allow you to understand words you've never seen before even if you don't know how to pronounce them.

[...] Kanji is the key. I imagine with hard work you could be fluent in Japanese before you even get on the plane.

I second this.

Having known Chinese characters before starting Japanese (it's really the same script, just with slight variation) was immensely helpful when I began learning the language. I especially noticed this when my first Japanese teacher in Germany would only write words in hiragana, omitting the Kanji, it was really just a random salad of consonants and vowels. When I started taking the time to look up the kanji, it actually made sense, plus you get a much better understanding of the morphology (word composition) of words, and good differentiation homophones (words that sound identical but are written differently witha different meaning). It's actually much easier to understand the meaning of a new word you learn if you see the kanji first.

Just a random (albeit bad) example off the top of my head: take the 漢 "kan-" from 漢字 kanji and 漢族 kanzoku. It means "Han-Chinese", but if you don't know much Japanese and don't know which logogram it's written with, you'll have no way of differentiating that morpheme from the 韓 "kan-" from 韓国 kankoku (Korea) 管 "kan-" as in 管理局 kanrikyoku (administration office), 関 "kan" from 関西 Kansai and 関係 kankei (relations), or the 感 "kan-" (feeling) from 感動 kandô (to be emotionally moved) or 感謝 kansha (gratitude).

There are shitload of other examples. Kanji may seem like a pain (they are), but you're making it even harder on yourself if you just go with the two syllabaries and have to do guesswork with each word. The two kana syllabaries are really not that difficult to learn anyway. Although there are more characters, they're much more phonetic than English spelling, and you should be able to teach it to yourself in a couple weeks if you really want.

I went out last night for a drink with a buddy and had a solid night. Started off with a decent 4-set at the first bar, number closed a hottie on the street who worked at a joint which I later found out is a blowjob bar (good thing I didn't try to kiss her), got a slightly iffy number from a cutie outside a convenience store, and then hit another bar.

Anyways, I had to share this story. There's a lesson about alphaness in here somewhere, but I'm hungover and running on very little sleep. So...

We're at the bar and I spot a whorey-looking, but far more than serviceable J-girl (great body, bleached hair, 8ish) sitting with a group of foreigners. As I'm walking toward the group, a bombshell catches my eye. Long black hair, tight little body, absolutely beautiful face. She's wearing a tight, black and white dress with stockings and shocking bright red lipstick. Easily a 9. I immediately forget about the other girl and go talk to the hottie.

I open her with a simple 'hello' and some light teasing. She's 19, half-Korean, and goes to my school. I realize she's waiting for the bathroom (oops), so I excuse myself to get a whiskey and tell her to find me later. She comes out of the bathroom just as I'm arriving at my stool. She stands in between my legs and is very responsive and handsy. We're bombed out of our respective trees. I think I have it in the bag.

I escalate things as quickly as possible. I have my hands on her hips and she's playing with my chest. I'm teasing her about being a good girl and tell her to beware of black-hearted foreigners like myself. I decide to get the number just in case and hand her my phone. She eagerly punches in her name and is about to enter her number when two guys pop up out of nowhere and pull her to the side. I can overhear them telling her they're leaving if she doesn't come back to the table. It's a really gay thing to say, but it helps me. I tell her, "I'm gonna steal you from your boyfriend tonight." She says, "I'm single!"

She punches in her number and the two guys are lurking by the bar. The one is pretending not to watch us. I tell the girl that I love her bright red lipstick and I need some of it on my cheek. She kisses my cheek. I tell her to kiss the other one because it feels unbalanced. She does. Just as I'm about to kiss her for real, her two orbiters come over and pull her away. I try to keep her there, but she gives me an apologetic look and goes. Fuck. I move on to the whorey chick.

A bit later, I see the two guys and the hottie at a table. She's locking arms with jealous-stare guy, but she's looking at me. I sit with them and try to see if I can't win them over and take the girl. After some joking and drinking, they take a shine to me and dude opens up.

I ask about the girl and this idiot guy tells me he's been in love with her since high school and he often professes his love for her. She always just tells him that she doesn't want a boyfriend. He says he fingers her on occasion when they're drunk, but that she will neither fuck nor return the sexual favor. Then he tells me that they're living together with him paying the rent. Then he tells me the other guy fingers her too sometimes and she gave him a blowjob. He says he can forgive her because she's a great girl. I politely disagree. He tells me again that he loves her and asks me to stay away.

But I can't not try to bang her, guys...

That's it.

PS → I've been having killer results with "I'll steal you from your boyfriend" and other variations thereof. I have a date with an engaged chick tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.

Quote: (02-17-2014 09:20 PM)Skotch Wrote:  

I went out last night for a drink with a buddy and had a solid night. Started off with a decent 4-set at the first bar, number closed a hottie on the street who worked at a joint which I later found out is a blowjob bar (good thing I didn't try to kiss her), got a slightly iffy number from a cutie outside a convenience store, and then hit another bar.

Anyways, I had to share this story. There's a lesson about alphaness in here somewhere, but I'm hungover and running on very little sleep. So...

We're at the bar and I spot a whorey-looking, but far more than serviceable J-girl (great body, bleached hair, 8ish) sitting with a group of foreigners. As I'm walking toward the group, a bombshell catches my eye. Long black hair, tight little body, absolutely beautiful face. She's wearing a tight, black and white dress with stockings and shocking bright red lipstick. Easily a 9. I immediately forget about the other girl and go talk to the hottie.

I open her with a simple 'hello' and some light teasing. She's 19, half-Korean, and goes to my school. I realize she's waiting for the bathroom (oops), so I excuse myself to get a whiskey and tell her to find me later. She comes out of the bathroom just as I'm arriving at my stool. She stands in between my legs and is very responsive and handsy. We're bombed out of our respective trees. I think I have it in the bag.

I escalate things as quickly as possible. I have my hands on her hips and she's playing with my chest. I'm teasing her about being a good girl and tell her to beware of black-hearted foreigners like myself. I decide to get the number just in case and hand her my phone. She eagerly punches in her name and is about to enter her number when two guys pop up out of nowhere and pull her to the side. I can overhear them telling her they're leaving if she doesn't come back to the table. It's a really gay thing to say, but it helps me. I tell her, "I'm gonna steal you from your boyfriend tonight." She says, "I'm single!"

She punches in her number and the two guys are lurking by the bar. The one is pretending not to watch us. I tell the girl that I love her bright red lipstick and I need some of it on my cheek. She kisses my cheek. I tell her to kiss the other one because it feels unbalanced. She does. Just as I'm about to kiss her for real, her two orbiters come over and pull her away. I try to keep her there, but she gives me an apologetic look and goes. Fuck. I move on to the whorey chick.

A bit later, I see the two guys and the hottie at a table. She's locking arms with jealous-stare guy, but she's looking at me. I sit with them and try to see if I can't win them over and take the girl. After some joking and drinking, they take a shine to me and dude opens up.

I ask about the girl and this idiot guy tells me he's been in love with her since high school and he often professes his love for her. She always just tells him that she doesn't want a boyfriend. He says he fingers her on occasion when they're drunk, but that she will neither fuck nor return the sexual favor. Then he tells me that they're living together with him paying the rent. Then he tells me the other guy fingers her too sometimes and she gave him a blowjob. He says he can forgive her because she's a great girl. I politely disagree. He tells me again that he loves her and asks me to stay away.

But I can't not try to bang her, guys...

That's it.

PS → I've been having killer results with "I'll steal you from your boyfriend" and other variations thereof. I have a date with an engaged chick tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.
Now that's a story for the ages. Mad props dude. This gave me the motivation to be a bit ballsier. The sky's the limit.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Nice report skotch, she knows that she gets rewarded for not putting out, so why should she bang those dudes? they just keep showering her with money and attention. She probably will put up a lot of LMR once you get her isolated, since she's had lots of practice.

i sent a pm with those nanpa blogs links

Chalk one up for "I'll steal you from your boyfriend." [Image: biggrin.gif]