rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Parents raise son as boy AND girl so he won't 'grow up aggressive' [Retitled]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ssive.html

I think you can do better with the thread title.

Also, when you send out articles, include a little descriptive text besides a link.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-14-2014 11:02 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ssive.html

It's so silly I can't even get angry I can only laugh. What are they thinking?

This is fucking child abuse.

what a disgrace for Martin name... god fucking damn it that name is from GOD OF WAR he should thrive in chaos and not raise his son as lil fag.

Father looks like a wimp. No wonder is wife who is 11 years younger seems to run the show.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The woman has a more masculine face than the "man" and it's mirrored in their behaviour

[Image: article-2559748-1B661F8400000578-650_634x492.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Lisa, a full-time housewife, took the decision to allow Max to identify as either a girl or a boy 12 months ago, after seeing high-profile rape cases being discussed on parenting websites. ‘Gender stereotypes can be so damaging.

No mention of the fathers input into that decision. Surprise, surprise.

‘They teach little boys to be aggressive and dominant over women,’ she argues. ‘There’s research out there saying that the whole “boys will be boys” thing basically teaches lads that it’s OK to be a certain way, because it’s in their nature to be aggressive. It’s detrimental for them and for females.’

But hang on - I thought you were allowing the kid to choose what he wants. If it's in their nature to be aggressive, wouldn't it be going against your principles to stifle that? It seems it's only "OK to be a certain way" so long as that way is in keeping with their parents ideology. How very tolerant.

The decision was fully supported by Martin, an unemployed courier. ‘I think my husband is more of a feminist than I am,’ she says. ‘His biggest concern about the whole thing is usually “does Max have the right shoes to go with that dress!”’

[Image: You_don%27t_say%3F.jpg]

At least the couple seems to be getting trashed in the comments section of the article... that's a good sign... right??

That kid's gonna be fucked up when he's older.

Thank goodness England is allowing the mass immigration of Muslim bullies. The kid will get a reality check in school.

Rico... Sauve....

The child is a male, and too young to make any decisions about his gender, or even understand why he needs to. Kids head is going to be a mess for the rest or his life. Very high probability of suicide I'd bet.

this isn't gender neutral parenting, its child abuse and deliberately destroying healthy masculinity and neutering(personally i think this is what they mean/want when they talk about being gender neutral) him in the process.

if they really believed in "gender neutrality" everyone would be walking about in jump suit like many sci-fi films in 60's and 70's. Like Logan's run..

Unbelievable that this isn't A) considered child abuse and B) slammed for assuming that all men grow up into rapists unless carefully steered in the other direction. Depressing.

p.s.

Lisa, a full-time housewife

Further proof that hamster reigns supreme no matter the family structure. If the father is a lickspittle Beta and the mother is a crazed feminist, it doesn't matter that she's the housewife or whatever - the family will still be fucked up. The attitude matters far more than economic circumstances.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

There is just no way this isn't going to backfire on the kid somehow. A future lone nut in the making perhaps?

She adds: ‘It doesn’t matter if he’s homosexual, bisexual, transsexual or asexual as far as I’m concerned. I didn’t give birth to him to say “I’m only going to love you if you’re this way”. I love him for who he is.’

Those are the only four choices for his "sexual orientation"? For fucks sake.... Sounds as if she's already decided that being a normal, masculine, heterosexual male is out of the question.

‘If Max wants to wear a pink tutu and fairy wings, then he can wear it,’ says Lisa. ‘He’s just expressing himself. I don’t want to put him in a certain box and treat him that way. I want to teach him to be whatever he wants to be. He can pick his own clothes and, as long as they’re warm enough for the winter, I’ll get him whatever he wants.’

How much you want to bet that when he gets old enough to realize he looks like a faggot and starts asking for more masculine clothes, she'll start trying to influence his decisions?

Lisa and Martin live with two elder children – Brandon, ten, and Mia, seven – from Martin’s previous relationship, who are raised along more traditional lines. They also share the terraced home with a hamster called Simon, two cats, Tigger and Pixie, and a German Shepherd called Roxy.

Huh.

Who woulda thunk?

‘They teach little boys to be aggressive and dominant over women,’ she argues. ‘There’s research out there saying that the whole “boys will be boys” thing basically teaches lads that it’s OK to be a certain way, because it’s in their nature to be aggressive. It’s detrimental for them and for females.’

Yep, there's research out there....

Somewhere....

Right...?

Feminists said it, so it clearly must be true. [Image: tard.gif]

The decision was fully supported by Martin, an unemployed courier.

Is there a thing on God's green earth that an "unemployed courier" wouldn't support if the vagina that runs his household demanded of him?

‘I think my husband is more of a feminist than I am,’ she says. ‘His biggest concern about the whole thing is usually “does Max have the right shoes to go with that dress!”’

So they don't influence what he wears, supposedly, but when it comes to matching his dress with his shoes, daddy's following him around with gay-boy tips?

Okay...

We’re planning on home educating Max,’ says Lisa, who was herself home-schooled. ‘However, if he does eventually choose to go to school, and wants to wear a girl’s uniform, I certainly won’t stop him.'

Fucking hell. Someone kidnap this child and spare him already!

She adds: ‘It doesn’t matter if he’s homosexual, bisexual, transsexual or asexual as far as I’m concerned. I didn’t give birth to him to say “I’m only going to love you if you’re this way”. I love him for who he is.’

Notice that "heterosexual" did not make it on that list.

Fuck the world.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

With these kinds of stories gaining popularity over the next few years, it may be worth compiling basic information on these families/kids and following up in 10-20 years and see how things turn out. When the inevitable dumpster fire ensues, this kind of information would be valuable to wave in the faces that think that his kind of shit is a good idea.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (02-15-2014 12:21 AM)Vroom Wrote:  

She contradicts herself in one sentence. Boys are taught this or it's in their nature??? Which is it?

Mixed up mommy. Herb schlub daddy. And it's the kid that will suffer.

Quote: (02-15-2014 09:25 AM)Sombro Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2014 12:21 AM)Vroom Wrote:  

She contradicts herself in one sentence. Boys are taught this or it's in their nature??? Which is it?

I think you're misreading this.

She's saying that the "boys will be boys" mentality teaches us that it's in our nature to be aggressive.

She's not saying that it is in our nature to be aggressive (at least not here in this sentence).

But yea, the bitch is crazy.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I appreciate my dad being an asshole, giving me beer to sip in elementary and telling me I wasnt getting dinner if I didn't fight the bully at school when I read about these freaks. I can't imagine having a pussy dad likes this who's just so fucking feminine and weak minded.

Well this should even things out
http://www.returnofkings.com/15385/your-...ing-faggot

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (02-15-2014 08:42 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

With these kinds of stories gaining popularity over the next few years, it may be worth compiling basic information on these families/kids and following up in 10-20 years and see how things turn out. When the inevitable dumpster fire ensues, this kind of information would be valuable to wave in the faces that think that his kind of shit is a good idea.

Don't bother. The mind's capacity for rationalization is limitless.

Quote: (02-15-2014 11:34 AM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2014 08:42 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Don't bother. The mind's capacity for rationalization is limitless.

Yeah, they'll just say that it's because the environment isn't supportive enough (i.e. the "feminism failed so we need more feminism to fix it" argument). And once you debunk that and show that their behaviour is very bad for the children no matter how supportive or rich the environment, they'll call you a misogynist and call for you to be lynched.

Sounds like what we have already.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'm curious as to how guys will be in 10 and 20 years when these kids grow up. Since there seems to be a spike in soft liberal types in big cities.

I hope, in a great twist of irony, this kid grows up to be the best MMA fighter of all time.

Quote: (02-15-2014 11:52 AM)Screwston Wrote:  

I'm curious as to how guys will be in 10 and 20 years when these kids grow up. Since there seems to be a spike in soft liberal types in big cities.

Its already coming/ happened. In my school, at least 25% of guys are complete pussies (as in talk like a girl, have no opinion on anything, would struggle to do a few press ups etc.) and I think thats better than some places in the area, and certainly better than places like London.