rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How is it possible to get past the American girl personality?

I'm not usually one to post on the game forum regarding advice, but at this point I believe it's necessary.

I have no motivation anymore. After spending a year studying abroad in Europe and banging/semi-dating European girls who have lavished me with attention and had completely normal social habits, I may have given up. Mind you all, I'm 21 years old, still in college and jaded as shit.

Even today, the girl I was routinely having sex with texted me saying she was going on a date with some guy. I felt nothing.

However, there is one wild card here. I met this one girl who shows all the qualities of a feminine European girl. I'm scared that if I think this that I'll treat her like a European girl and subsequently be shut down because Western European game (mostly French) is much different than American game. I'll also develop oneitis badly if I look at her like a European.

I just need some motivation to bang American sluts again I'm guessing. How do you guys get past it?

I figured it would be better to post this on the game forum anyway because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Start thinking with your dick again, not with your mind/heart/anything else. Lifting heavy and not jerking off for a while should get you in the right state of mind.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (02-03-2014 11:12 PM)nek Wrote:  

Start thinking with your dick again, not with your mind/heart/anything else. Lifting heavy and not jerking off for a while should get you in the right state of mind.

Another variable I forgot to leave out; I did this last semester. Not caring, just drinking, fucking and lifting heavy. But honestly I think I drank too much for the sole fact that I hated having to deal with people's bullshit, including my friends from home. I'm doing the whole not jerking off thing now, but let's see how that goes.

Quote: (02-03-2014 11:31 PM)Aer Wrote:  

But honestly I think I drank too much

Don't do this. but also...

Quote:Quote:

having to deal with people's bullshit

You don't have to do this at all. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Remember, getting rid of toxic people is always an option, regardless of how long/well you know them.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Aer:

Welcome to the toughest question that an international traveler has had to deal with. I and many other guys on this Forum went through what you're going through.

Once you go abroad and see what real women are like, you can't accept an "ersatz" female. You can't go back. You just can't.

Don't torture yourself trying to change them. Try to structure your life so that you can travel frequently.

QC

Like QC said, organize your life to travel, however, if that's not an option right now, or if you have business in the states that can't be avoided, then here's two solutions:

1. Date 1st Generation American Girls

In Los Angeles for example, there are tons of girls who were born here in the states, but who's parents are from another country. This means two things:

A. They generally are raised in traditional homes: Mom stays at home and Dad brings home the dough.

B. While they are 'corrupted' by western culture, they tend to be the most traditional type of girls in the US. The exception would be girls in the southern states or those from religious homes.

2. Enjoy The Decline

Let's get down to the fucking facts: You're TWENTY-ONE years old.

You shouldn't even be thinking about dating in the sense of having a girlfriend. Bang away, experience life, get drunk, have fun and focus on making money.

Money will be your ticket out of the states and to the promise land of poon one day.

If you bust your ass now, you could very easily set up your life to be location independent within 5 years, maybe less or more depending on your niche etc.

America is great for party sluts. This country produces sluts who will fuck and suck you dry, so enjoy them and know in your heart that you'll not settle for one of them, but will get a solid girl outside of the states one day. Keep in mind that there are some decent girls in the states, but you have to find them.

Date some chicks that aren't from the U.S.

One of the nice things about America, that few guys ever seem to mention, is the fact that it's teeming with foreign women.

While at the train station a few weeks ago I started chatting with some cute French girls. In the evening I talked to some German tourist girls. Later that night I flirted with a Brazilian.

While the United States does have a bunch of annoying girls, there are plenty of foreign women who come here to study and vacation.

Look at the bright side bro; you took the red pill very early in life. You are WAY ahead of the game!

McQueen is right; first generation girls.

I would also add that its important to think about what you are interested in, in life, as well as where you can make money. If you follow the money exclusively you'll end up having to backtrack at some point of your life to find what you are actually interested in doing. The money comes regardless - with work of course. But, like I said, you are miles ahead of the game so you'll tear it up!

Quote: (02-04-2014 01:46 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Like QC said, organize your life to travel, however, if that's not an option right now, or if you have business in the states that can't be avoided, then here's two solutions:

In Los Angeles for example, there are tons of girls who were born here in the states, but who's parents are from another country. This means two things:

A. They generally are raised in traditional homes: Mom stays at home and Dad brings home the dough.

B. While they are 'corrupted' by western culture, they tend to be the most traditional type of girls in the US. The exception would be girls in the southern states or those from religious homes.

2. Enjoy The Decline

You shouldn't even be thinking about dating in the sense of having a girlfriend. Bang away, experience life, get drunk, have fun and focus on making money.

Money will be your ticket out of the states and to the promise land of poon one day.

If you bust your ass now, you could very easily set up your life to be location independent within 5 years, maybe less or more depending on your niche etc.

America is great for party sluts. This country produces sluts who will fuck and suck you dry, so enjoy them and know in your heart that you'll not settle for one of them, but will get a solid girl outside of the states one day. Keep in mind that there are some decent girls in the states, but you have to find them.

The Incomparable McQueen "distills" it here better than a Kentucky moonshiner...and that's a compliment.

This advice is about as good as it gets. Print this out, laminate it, and save it. You got to play the hand you're dealt in the best way you can.

Quote: (02-04-2014 02:12 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

You got to play the hand you're dealt in the best way you can.

This advice is given somewhat often, but it is spot on also. Guys on the forum gripe about things that cannot be controlled - be it about fat chicks, feminism, whatever. But what QC said must always be in the back of all our minds, you are in your current situation, doesn't matter how you got here, you are here. You must gather your wits and take the actions that create the best outcome for yourself. I am not saying it is easy, I am not saying you will not have days where you are just fucking frustrated, but proceed ahead and even if you fail, fail forward.

I hope that all makes sense, it is a bit late here.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (02-04-2014 02:12 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2014 01:46 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

2. Enjoy The Decline

The Incomparable McQueen "distills" it here better than a Kentucky moonshiner...and that's a compliment.

This advice is about as good as it gets. Print this out, laminate it, and save it. You got to play the hand you're dealt in the best way you can.

Quality, as always. I guess taking the red pill at such an early age (starting reading CH at 18, Roosh at 19) showed me the side of girls I didn't want to see, and going to Europe really revved up the idealist romantic side in me which I lost when I started reading the red pill literature.

But fuck it. Just because everyone around me is trying to get a girlfriend doesn't mean I have to. I don't want to follow the trend now that I realize what it entails. Time to get rid of all these negative people in my life first.

It's my last semester of undergrad. What the fuck am I doing sitting here complaining anyway.

+1 for McQueen.

It's actually pretty easy:

1. Work on your body. When you're physically strong, your frame is strong too.
2. Treat them with the expectation that they're dirt until proven otherwise.

2 is a bit tricky. You can't be too forward but at the same time you can't be too wimpy. Practice makes perfect in this instance.

I was at a burger joint with a bunch of church friends. I didn't want to eat this hot dog i got with my hands so i got some silverware.

This little asian chick (5/10) looked at me and said, "Oh come on? Man up and eat it with your hands!"

I sat there and calmfully took my bite. I looked at her back and said, "Why don't you put a napkin on your lap and lady up?"

1950s style misogyny is highly effective at combating snark in women. Don't be afraid to use it, especially when the opposite party did it first.

Quote: (02-04-2014 08:15 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

2 is a bit tricky. You can't be too forward but at the same time you can't be too wimpy. Practice makes perfect in this instance.

I was at a burger joint with a bunch of church friends. I didn't want to eat this hot dog i got with my hands so i got some silverware.

This little asian chick (5/10) looked at me and said, "Oh come on? Man up and eat it with your hands!"

I sat there and calmfully took my bite. I looked at her back and said, "Why don't you put a napkin on your lap and lady up?"

1950s style misogyny is highly effective at combating snark in women. Don't be afraid to use it, especially when the opposite party did it first.

That is easily the most irritating thing about today's young American woman, the presumed filter-free license to tell men what to do all the time and heap some shaming language on top of it. Fortunately for me, I crossed over a few years ago and am almost totally impervious to their act, which tends to piss them off even more. I guess that's what they call inner game?

Some game writers would say it is a projection, that they are acting in the way they would like a man to act to them.

I haven't dated an American girl EVER. Just smash the hotties, don't date and have fun.

Furthermore, I focus almost exclusively on foreign girls or 1st generation foreign girls- Asian, African, Latina, etc etc.

People will give you shit, but you can throw them some lame "excuse"- Im just not boyfriend material."

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (02-04-2014 11:20 AM)DVY Wrote:  

I haven't dated an American girl EVER. Just smash the hotties, don't date and have fun.

Furthermore, I focus almost exclusively on foreign girls or 1st generation foreign girls- Asian, African, Latina, etc etc.

People will give you shit, but you can throw them some lame "excuse"- Im just not boyfriend material."

Or just be straight - "I haven't found an American woman worth my time. Just being honest." Then the people giving you shit about it will try to qualify by proxy, and probably send you some candidates you can smash further. Everybody wins.

Quote: (02-04-2014 12:58 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Aer:

Welcome to the toughest question that an international traveler has had to deal with. I and many other guys on this Forum went through what you're going through.

Once you go abroad and see what real women are like, you can't accept an "ersatz" female. You can't go back. You just can't.

Don't torture yourself trying to change them. Try to structure your life so that you can travel frequently.

QC

And be thankful you are seeing this at 21 and have the opportunity to have it inform all of your decisions here on out.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Quote: (02-04-2014 11:15 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Some game writers would say it is a projection, that they are acting in the way they would like a man to act to them.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Too many nice people. Don't be afraid of them.

In fact, misogynistic replies are the easiest way to shut them down. If you get a social justice warrior ( doubt it they're rare) just agree and amplify.

Quote: (02-04-2014 11:57 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2014 11:20 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Or just be straight - "I haven't found an American woman worth my time. Just being honest." Then the people giving you shit about it will try to qualify by proxy, and probably send you some candidates you can smash further. Everybody wins.

Another is to say that you "I really connect better with European (or foreign) girls honestly. I am not sure why." Comes out a little more positive. This is my party line for why I am single in the States and don't chase after them anymore. When your friends are a mix foreign and American, it works well. The Euros and Asians you are with - male and female - usually silently get it.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

This happened to me when I started visiting W. Europe. Wait until you visit EE (Ukraine/Poland) or Brazil -- you'll look back and wonder why you even bothered with W. European feminists.

Regardless, the bottom of the barrel is US women and the previous posters have it right, treat them exactly that way.

Have some fun with this. Run Other Women of the World Game.

Her: "You've been to Europe."

You: "Yeah, twice."

Her: "Awesome. How was it? I've only gone to Mexico on Spring Break."

You: "You should see it. The women wear high heels everywhere and are in great shape. Great cooks too BTW, had one Ukrainian girl cook some delicious borsh. She offered to wash my dirty clothes and then starched and ironed them. Yeah, it was fucking awesome. Can you cook?"

Her: "Uhh...Oh...Yeah I'm a GREAT cook."

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

This describes a uniquely American experience. Nowhere I've ever been anywhere else in the world would I have a conversation like this.

Quote: (02-03-2014 09:31 PM)Aer Wrote:  

I just need some motivation to bang American sluts again.

Don't search for motivation to bang sluts.

If you are not motivated to bang them, focus your energy on something else. (money, school, fitness, hobbies, etc.)

Don't waste time doing things that you don't want to do.

How do you guys get past it?

Focus on hotter girls.

Are you going after 8s and 9s???

If you are not motivated to bang 8s and 9s then you may have other issues like low testosterone or something.

I'm still in college

International Students Department!

Quote: (02-04-2014 06:38 AM)Aer Wrote:  

the side of girls I didn't want to see

You didn't want to see the slutty side of girls..

Why not?

I love to see the slutty side of girls. I think that is often their best side!

I feel for you man. Since 2004, I've spent about half my time in Asia.

When I'm in North America, I do the following to get by.

1) I maximize the use of my time so that I can get what I need down and get back home to Asia as an improved man.

2) I lock down the most attractive girl I can into an open relationship. We see each other and I get the female attention I require, but with the option to bang anything else I want on the side.

3) I don't waste time with girls that don't deserve me and I put that time into making money so that I have more time to game the ladies when I get back to somewhere that has real women.

Did you hit it?

I'm the King of Beijing!

I know where you guys are coming from, and understand. But trust when I say, after years of extensive travel/living abroad, that I've learned to appreciate the American female. Look at my profile at the countries visited list, and I still rate chicks here near the top. I've seen about the best and worst, and never complain about coming home and getting my arms around a perky little UGA girl.

Honestly, one word. Standards. Seriously, just qualify girls on your standards. If she doesn't meet them, walk away, regardless of how hot she is. I've done it. I'm sure many of us have.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (02-04-2014 06:05 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I know where you guys are coming from, and understand. But trust when I say, after years of extensive travel/living abroad, that I've learned to appreciate the American female. Look at my profile at the countries visited list, and I still rate chicks here near the top. I've seen about the best and worst, and never complain about coming home and getting my arms around a perky little UGA girl.

UGA girl?