rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Hillary 2016 Survival Plan

If (when) Hillary wins in 2016 will you leave?

The book has dropped, the Republican 'scandals' have started... an all too familiar process.

Given her positions as evidenced by the diatribes in her book about feminism (the clock being turned back [Image: suspicious.gif] ), will you stick around or move on?

[Image: 443-540x362.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

I really don't think she has a chance in hell, the democrats are ruthless in the primaries and will nail her to the wall with Benghazi long before the republicans can. Joe "Biteme" has an ass ton of dirt on her and the Clintons in general that will ensure she doesn't make it far.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

There is so much Obama fatigue now that It will be hard for her to win. I can't see how anyone could vote for her.

Already?

I think she will get less of the male 'independent' vote than Obama did, but I just can't see American women wising up to the manipulative propaganda of 'the war on women'.

Unfortunately women vote at a higher percentage.

@jr

Come on, plans can take years to formulate and execute. Don't want to get caught with your pants down come November '16.

Come January '17 it's going to be meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Don't get me wrong, I don't buy into the dichotomy between the two parties. But, I think Hillary especially is going to be pushing for 'reforms' like quotas for company boards, dilution of STEM programs to produce more female graduates, quotas for female military leaders, etc.

The Republicans are on life support, If they can't win POTUS in 2016 they will never win again. Hillary was automatic until Benghazi but enough time has passed that a probable Miley Cyrus sextape or some shit will distract the masses from digging that deep when he decides to come out of her hole.

Basically the way I see it, if Hillary wins she will try to swing her dick and over-compensate on the war front. The large scale ratchet ethnic conflicts going on from Chad, Sudan, Libya, Syria were all based and escalated on her watch lets not forget that. She made deals and armed and supported all types of loony thugs, even to the point of getting in bed with Al-Queda. She's never met a thug she hasn't loved, has never seen a conflict she won't support, and has no qualms sending good men to go die for for her to simply keep face that she's: "tough" and "one of the boys".

Hillary as commander in chief means she will try to step to Russia and China, she would have the lunacy to escalate with them both, something Obama has had some restraint from doing so to due the lunacy of it all.

If Hillary creeps up from her cave and decides to run get your escape plan ready. She will throw men into the flames by pushing ahead with war. No male POTUS in this modern era (1975-) would have the balls to drop the shoe that would lead to another regional/global war (on that scale). Even Bush II with the Iraq campaign largely viewed it as a isolated crony scheme and he didn't have the balls to push ahead with further plans which lead to Syria and Iran, equally the same for Obama whom flirted with it but couldn't push hard enough. Only a woman at the post would be so illrational to push ahead with Iran and eventually Russia and China. If she wins it's going to be a wild ride and women and limp-wristed men will blindly not question any stance she takes. Because any critical take will be painted as sexist and women hating.

Condoleezza Rice, Susan Rice, Hilary Clinton, Madeleine Albright, all these bitches were war horny during their posts as women lack any ability to gauge strategy and gamesmanship with war; let's not forget Janet Reno and Wacco either, all these bitches don't get it. Sometimes Its best not to poke a bear but they always..always.. push hard for it. Albright gloated when she killed Iraqi babies via sanctions; while Hillary gloated when she broke century old rules of engagement in killing Gaddafi when he held up a pre-negotiated white flag, she groomed the condition for the top diplomat in Benghazi to be killed, bitch is a monster.

It will not be Hilary. The elites will have someone come 2016.

It's all about Joe "Big Fucking Deal" Biden. [Image: lol.gif]

Dude's got game, you can see it in his steeze. Fuck that bitch Hillary.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Kosko is right, Republicans are on life support. They are not making enough older white males to give them a chance...

Benghazi seems to be overblown, I am sure someone will write a long post about how it is not overblown. I am saddened that those men lost their lives, but there is plenty of cross blame, from reduced funding by the house etc.

No Democrat is going to seriously try and cripple her during the primaries. The Democrats seem to have their shit together much better than the Republicans do these days. Also, if they start hating on her because she is a women, you will bring out women left and right to vote for her.

Republicans need 50 state presidential candidate and I am not sure if there is one with enough universal appeal to get through the primaries. Remember, the hard core come out during primaries, they won't accept any moderation.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

@kosko

I hadn't even thought of it from a war aspect. Interesting points.

However, I'm sure in the name of equality she will order that women sign up for selective service, right?

Conservatives are out. Done for. It's over.

The Democrats won in 2012 based on a coalition of minorities, youths and single women, whereas the America that elected Reagan is becoming a minority. The Republicans failed to mobilize them in 2012, and if they run Christie, Perry or any other candidate who is not essentially red-pill, it will be the same. The only way GOP will win, short of switch sides of the aisle and embracing left-wing ideology, is if they get the working class white vote. And even then they have to reverse 30 years of trends and the cultural revolution to keep on winning as the Conservative Party. The former is highly unlikely given the nature of our elite, the latter unthinkable given the sheer lack of ruthlessness of Conservatives compared to hard-core liberals. They'd have to first retake academia, purging tens of thousands of academics, then they'd have to purge the bureaucracy and military, all the while they'd have to survive the media onslaught. Unthinkable.

America is going to be run into the ground as we continue on our current trajectory. The question is whether and when America will be engulfed in an orgy of violence, or whether it will be a peaceful separation between middle-America and the multi-culti dystopias on either coast.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

The republicans just keep shooting themselves in the foot with retarded candidates. Christie had a chance but then he went retarded. The Bush name is so tainted do they bother trotting out another so close to Jrs fucked up reign. Ted Cruz is batshit crazy. Bobby Jindal was supposed to be the answer to what ails the republicans, minority intelligent but way too ambitious and his approval ratings tanked as hes tried to position himself for a run instead of doing his job. Rand Paul probably makes too much sense for the republicans to get behind. Marco Rubio, political no name, not gonna come in and compete with Hillary or Biden. Then you can trot the further crazies that ran last time, Santorum and Perry. Republicans are done they can't compete with all star team the dems will bring to the table. I believe even Warren and Cuomo could make a run and beat most of those republicans.

It's funny how the party of personal responsibility keeps blaming their losses on other people.

Quote: (01-17-2014 07:01 PM)j r Wrote:  

It's funny how the party of personal responsibility keeps blaming their losses on other people.

Enlighten me, please.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

with all of this "oh the republicans are dead, they've got nothing" please explain to me how they control the house then? I'll take Rand Paul in 2016 unless hilary gets breast cancer and makes a comeback like the lady who got shot in the head.

In that case, I have no plan. Canada is light years ahead in terms of shitty socially oppressive law so I won't go back there, maybe I'll just legally change my gender to female for the freebies?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I remember on Mcqueen's podcast, he said he would be getting the fuck out of here if Hilary is elected, funny stuff

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

I predict America will still be the best place for me to make money in 2016, so I have no plans to leave. Good chance I'll have things set up to where I can still get money here but physically be wherever. Gotta love this place.

Quote: (01-17-2014 07:36 PM)wiscanada Wrote:  

with all of this "oh the republicans are dead, they've got nothing" please explain to me how they control the house then? I'll take Rand Paul in 2016 unless hilary gets breast cancer and makes a comeback like the lady who got shot in the head.

In that case, I have no plan. Canada is light years ahead in terms of shitty socially oppressive law so I won't go back there, maybe I'll just legally change my gender to female for the freebies?

They'll be dead on the presidential level in a couple of years due to demographic and social changes. They'll still be a regional player in the near future though.

a lot can happen between now and 2016,

I would love to see a race between dennis kucinich and rand paul but that probably won't happen unless things really fall off the rails.

Quote: (01-17-2014 05:32 PM)j r Wrote:  

Come January '17 it's going to be meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
I don't think she's anything like Obama. She's a lot more alpha male. She has bigger balls than Obama, and I expect that she fucks hotter chicks.

Congressional representatives have the power to create laws and also control the nation's purse strings. The lower house of Congress will remain in Republican hands in 2016, so compromise, especially on domestic issues, will be required. Don't really see the problem with that arrangement in theory so long as both sides are able to work together. Your local Congressman and state politicians have an infinitely larger impact on your actual life than the President.

Presidents are more important for the macro domestic challenges and for international leadership. On the global stage, Democratic US Presidents are far more respected and embraced than Republican ones. You can go back to the beginning of the last century and make the comparisons. Not even close. FDR, JFK, Clinton, Obama. Those men have all been treated like rockstars overseas.