rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Wedding planner disappointed that man wasn't "overwhelmingly" her type

Date Lab: Wedding planner disappointed that man wasn't "overwhelmingly" her type

[Image: date1222.jpg]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Quote:Quote:

Kaitlin: He wasn’t overwhelmingly my type. I was relieved that he was attractive and not really awkward-looking. We went through the typical questions. He called it “puppy dogs and ice cream.”

Date is dead on arrival He wasn't the man of her dreams.

She adds:

I’ve found it extremely difficult to meet people because most people are not concerned about dating.

Says the girl who essentially wrote off her date on first sight. [Image: lol.gif]

Kaitlin: He is a great storyteller and boisterous, and we had a great time, but there was no spark.

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

He could not overcome the first negative impression. I think he sensed this and decided that he had nothing to lose:

Taylor: We talked a lot about college. She was president of her sorority. I hate sororities, and furthermore I hate the presidents of sororities.

[Image: lol.gif]

Taylor: I think the idea of somebody being a wedding planner — it lends itself to more or less kind of serendipitous type of mind-set where “ ‘Everything will match up when I meet the right guy’ kind of situation.”

Cats. Lots of cats are in her future.

Taylor: She said, “I’ve only been hit on four times since I’ve moved here.” I’m like, “Well, I don’t know if you realize, but this is me trying to hit on you right now. You’re not receiving the signals.”

It was kind of like a Dating 101 class, and I really didn’t want to be the teacher.

I felt like it was a nice gesture to throw out the “we should exchange numbers.” I’m not going to text her or call her. I’m pretty sure after she reads the review she’s probably not going to talk to me again. But she’s got some more dating to do, that’s all.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

[Image: clap2.gif]

Looks like DC guys are tired of the simping, the guy was refreshingly honest in his comments.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

oops dupes

Quote: (12-21-2013 11:28 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The alpha smirk is gold. He seems like a cool guy.

Her: 6.5/10 would bang but not repeat

Quote: (12-21-2013 11:38 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2013 11:36 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2013 11:28 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Taylor: I think the idea of somebody being a wedding planner — it lends itself to more or less kind of serendipitous type of mind-set where “ ‘Everything will match up when I meet the right guy’ kind of situation.”
This guy is brilliant. Amazingly articulate and insightful.

The weird thing is, being really bright doesn't seem to have any value for women. If he had the right jaw, she would have been crazy about him.

No wonder humanity has been so stupid so long. Well, most anyway.

He is like three levels out of her league intellectually, so far she doesn't even realize:

He's smart, and you aren't.

In general, women aren't as smart as men, but this guy at least needs someone who wanted a bigger challenge in life than to make and take phone calls.

She's just a figurehead, slim and pretty enough so the Plain Janes and Junior Whales that she helps marry fantasize they're in the upper middle class when working with her.

But wait, there's more: At 25 in America, she thinks she's 16. She has no idea she's just accelerated, downward, towards......someone OLD...like ...40...

They are dragging him through the fire for his honesty in the comments. I wonder if he will get death threats from white knights?

His hover hand does betray his confidence, however.

She's emotionally numb and social awkward despite her attractiveness. I'd give her a 7. He nailed it right away. She needs to date more and find herself. You don't really learn how things work until you've had your heart broken a few times but not so much where you become jaded.

She'd probably make a good housewife but a shitty girlfriend.

Team Nachos

Alright which one of us was this?

Nothing like a patented crisp freshly baked Roosh Date Lab review to start off the weekend on the right foot...

It's hard to tell exactly from the photo but this girl looks cute, maybe even alarmingly cute. If that's true who gives a fuck about sororities, wedding planning and all the other nonsense? The dude should have made more of an effort to get into her pants.

If it's true she's only been on a small number of dates, so much the better, less wear and tear. She does look unusually fresh and unspoiled for a US 25.

The "she needs to date more and find herself" logic makes no sense to me. The dude finds a cute girl who possibly hasn't been riding the carousel and that's something to complain about?

I'd say disregard the "no spark" bullshit and the dude could be fucking her inside of 3 dates and that might be a very nice piece to hit.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

I want to go on one of these date labs. In the first minute after talking for a bit say something along the lines of :

"You know, i'm wasting my time. You're certainly not going to be interested in a second date for fear of some perceived judgement because our entire interaction is being scrutinized by people you and I will never meet."

Lean back, take a sip of booze, and laugh.

Not as cute as I first thought.

Here's a better pic of her:

[Image: 24713_1290880758805_1433820078_30748433_755551_n.jpg]

This is a pretty nice level. Would anyone not want to fuck this girl because she "doesn't get out enough"?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

She's completely average based on that video. 6.5 from me. Would pump n dump.

That dude is classic. The smirk, the hair, the dress, the pocket square. Notice how he faces the camera full-on. There's a boldness in his appearance. He's no doubt a seasoned veteran.

Roosh I disagree about the hover hand. It's a very good hand position; he's resting his arm on her back just above the wrist so that his hand can dangle freely. In essence, he's using her as an arm rest.

Dude is a champ.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:24 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I want to go on one of these date labs. In the first minute after talking for a bit say something along the lines of :

"You know, i'm wasting my time. You're certainly not going to be interested in a second date for fear of some perceived judgement because our entire interaction is being scrutinized by people you and I will never meet."

Lean back, take a sip of booze, and laugh.

For whatever reason, their application page is bugged.

Wald

Wow. There's some pain in her voice as she talks. Feels like she's on the verge of crying. Somebody broke her heart and she's not over it yet. It must have been a rough date for that dude [Image: lol.gif]

Still I think he coulda banged. She's emotionally vulnerable. A few casual compliments go a long way with girls like this.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:32 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Egad, she is terrible in that video. I just hate the sound of her voice, I couldn't make it past the first 10 seconds. if she talks like that all the time in that cadence and pitch I would not have been able to stand being around her.

From her photos I actually think she is a 7.5 or 8 by DC standards. In the video, her voice alone kills any of her attractiveness.

That's the first time I've ever seen a guy not get the girl and thought "he has some game."

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:36 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Here's a better pic of her:

[Image: 24713_1290880758805_1433820078_30748433_755551_n.jpg]

WB

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:32 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Bad lighting + someone vacuuming in the background. 2/10 would not hire video producer.

#1 I miss these Roosh. Please keep the tradition alive.

#2 She is the epitome of what's wrong with American girls. She's pretty, let's be real, but she is not datable. Bang and done. Thing is, her personality is damaged; she's not "normal." So from the get go you're dealing with something that's not repairable and if you do not fit into her deluded preconceived archetype you're just out. Best bet with these girls is to let them know they're not as cool as they think they are and shun them mercilessly.

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:47 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

That's the first time I've ever seen a guy not get the girl and thought "he has some game."

That's DC for you Sir.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Notice how he leans away

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:54 PM)Menace Wrote:  

#1 I miss these Roosh. Please keep the tradition alive.

#2 She is the epitome of what's wrong with American girls. She's pretty, let's be real, but she is not datable. Bang and done. Thing is, her personality is damaged; she's not "normal." So from the get go you're dealing with something that's not repairable and if you do not fit into her deluded preconceived archetype you're just out. Best bet with these girls is to let them know they're not as cool as they think they are and shun them mercilessly.

Fuckin' A. What exactly does this chick bring to the table? Sure, she's attractive enough and all that, but she's not high-end; she's not so attractive that she can just show up and it's good enough. If you're a girl and you're cute but not hot, you better be able to do more than sit there firing off rapid questions about my job and my apartment.

Also, wedding planning? Clearly the bridezillas and their hamsterbations and entitlements that she deals with every day are rubbing off on her; her first instinct is to mention his appearance.

The guy is awesome; witty, confident, comes with it and isn't thirsty and letting her sub-par personality slide; I'm willing to bet that he is banging 2-3 girls in non-serious relationships.

Would bang, but wouldn't put her on the roster.

I totally sympathize with the guy. If she wasn't into me from the start, I'd have done the same.

Here's how it went down for him.

1.Strolls into the joint, sees her. "She's cute, awesome. I'll go say hi."

2. They greet each other. She wrinkles her nose in slight disgust, as she realizes he is not the prince charming the Washington Post promised.

3. She becomes about as lively and charming as a rotting fish carcass. He sees what's happening and spiritually withdraws. He recognizes her for what she is, an entitled cunt, and proceeds accordingly.

The commenters as always are total twats. I read it a second time, and it's clear he was polite until her cuntiness and entitlement started to show - which was basically immediate.

#1 I miss these Roosh. Please keep the tradition alive

Most of the recent Date Labs are incredibly boring, feature homosexual couples, or have ugly people. This one was juicy. [Image: eatpuss.gif]