rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Christian" Woman decides to divorce husband, the crew at Dalrock obliterate her

"Christian" Woman decides to divorce husband, the crew at Dalrock obliterate her

Dalrocks Post

Her Post

So, a woman decides to divorce her husband, her pastor confronts her, she doesn't deny it, the pastor tells her husband, and she goes apeshit because she wanted to surprise her husband. For all of you who say, well, Christian women aren't like that, well, it turns out, yes, yes they are like that. The gem in this is Dalrocks crew obliterating her on her blog. I really respect Dalrock, his readership can be pretty bitter, so, they really let this broad have it. Anyway, she's deleting comments as fast as she can, but they just keep coming. It's pretty funny, she's posting this as a victim obviously expecting a slew of sympathetic, "aw you poor thing, you don't need him! You go gurl!" comments and here comes the Christian wing of the manosphere hardened by either years of no play, divorce rape, or[/u] family disunity caused by "Christian" women going eat pray love, and they really let her have it. Viva la manosphere.
One of many comments:

Jenny – however wrong your pastor was in the past he was right about this and he was doing the right thing. You don’t like his actions because he showed your husband (who you have no right to divorce) what you were planning on doing. He showed you for the evil, treasure hunting, self serving skank that you were and you were mad. How dare this many show your evil to the world before you were ready? Then NERVE!?!?

I don’t know you but the tagline of your blog shouldn’t read “GOD FAMILY POLITICS WINE IN THAT ORDER” but should properly read “PRIDE SELF ME CATS” which is what is going to happen. Oh sure you’ll “win” because the divorce machine will annihilate your husband, your children, and make sure you receive monthly tribute under pain of prison. You’ll get the house, the cars, the friends, and lots of churchanianity backing you up claiming you were in the right (you aren’t). In time the real repercussions will manifest, your children will lose respect for you, and you’ll directly contribute to the deterioration of their lives because you weren’t HAAAAAPPPPY. There is absolutely no biblical sanction for the divorce you have started, none, and that means to call this or label this as being of GOD is simply satanic. You are a monster and although you won’t be punished immediately (thank you U.S. government for shielding stupid women from the consequences of their actions) time will see you in misery. Your pastor was right, the bible is right, and your husband is right regardless of what happened before and you are a beast consumed by its own wants and desires and deserve a nice spot in hell.

Just clicked around and read a few comments and a couple of her posts. She is just another fucking attention whore. They are like weeds. Some of the comments are pretty funny.

Quote:Quote:

Dan says:
November 23, 2013 at 10:08 pm
Googled your pic…..enjoy the cats in your future.
The odds of you finding your “prince charming”
are about the same as you winning Powerball.

Personally I wouldn’t fu*k you with Janet Reno’s dick.

rock says:
November 23, 2013 at 11:03 pm
All ready to start partying. What a nasty horrible worthless non-human you are.

rock says:
November 23, 2013 at 11:04 pm
whore

Jenny: I understand you, and I wish I could mount my white horse, like a knight in shining armor, to save every harlot and ho who makes a selfish decision. Unfortunately, I see what happens to “good men” when they do favors for trash like yourself (your husband serves as a very effective exhibit in this regard).

Casey says:
November 24, 2013 at 8:57 am
Does anyone else find Jenny’s bio repulsive?

“Me I’m what happens when Conservative Punditry meets Mommy Blogging. I’m a southern California stay-at-home-mom with an addiction to Coke Zero, an aversion to diapers, a strong opinion, and a smart mouth. You can read more about me here, if you’re so inclined.”

“Addiction to Coke Zero”………that’s exactly what it is. Read up on the harmful effects of Aspartame.

“An aversion to diapers”………yeah, I’m sure Leif took care of that for you. Which is why you showed him the door once your youngest was out of diapers.

“A strong opinion, and a smart mouth”……….no doubt. Yet, you feel this is a ‘selling’ feature. Good luck dating men who have met their share of ‘smart-mouthed’ women. You will be sent to the curb quickly.

You refer to your daughters as ‘Thing 1 & Thing 2′. Not sure what to make of that……..other than your husband Leif undoubtedly had his own catchy name ‘Disposable Thing 3″.

You are spoiled, overbearing, under-committing, with an ever-expanding sense of entitlement to match your waistline.

Jenny, YOU are what is wrong with Western women.

You are the fodder divorce lawyers use to fire their cannons to make themselves rich. There is a reason there is an entire industry aimed at getting women to masturbate with the idea of divorce.

Here is ONE…..SIMPLE………TRUTH.

NO other man will be able to LOVE your daughters they way Leif can….and you have just disposed of him.

You have FAILED immeasurably as a mother.

Karl says:
November 24, 2013 at 8:22 pm
google on:

” Eat Love Pray: where are they now? “

LOL, that is my favorite.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Rumour says:
November 24, 2013 at 9:02 am
Thank you for this post. Sometimes I begin to get the desire to have a woman in my life, but posts like this remind me just how dangerous American women can be. Maybe not all, but there are enough stories going around like this to give me pause.

Ran into a friend last week whose wife is doing the same thing. Why? He’s not meeting her needs. No adultery, no abuse, no failure to provide for his family (which will now become a detriment to him) … he just hasn’t loved her in the way she needs. Whatever that means.

I guess that’s a good enough reason to derail the lives of four children and of course, her husband. I mean … it would be silly not to go for the kids, child support, house, etc. Thank you U.S. government for creating incentive.

Casey says:
November 24, 2013 at 10:46 am
Rumour…..

Jenny dearest resides in California; a permanent alimony state.

If Leif has been with her 10 years or more (and he has) then she gets to bleed money from him for his daughters for 15 years or so.

BUT

She gets to enjoy the gravy train of alimony FOREVER.

Men in California, think 2x before marrying a woman with a spotty track-record.
Better yet……think 2x anyways.
________________________________________________________________________________​___________________________________________
[Image: popcorn3.gif]

This shit is getting gooooood!!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I'm young, but, I want to get married one day. My view of marriage is different than some's though. To me, marriage, is behavioral. Most people in the US, even the ones who call themselves "married" aren't married. Also, I'm definitely marrying a European or Russian, and, I used to think maybe I'd want to take her back home, because I do like my hometown a lot, but I won't now. I've read too much. I'm horrible with language though. I'm trying to learn Czech, but it's very difficult.

Damn, that's some brutal but well-deserved feedback. The whole permanent alimony thing is brutal too; feel sorry for that guy, though I can't imagine he didn't know how venal, shallow and self-centered she is. I'll bet that church is full of women like that too. Jenny Erikson doesn't happen in a vacuum, she's the result of a really strong feedback loop. She's clearly not only surrounded herself with people who reinforce that behavior with "you go, girl!" encouragement, but they also act like that themselves. This is enough to show any man that might consider the folly of marrying in the U.S. (especially an American) they'd better think again.

God this girls sucks. What a boring fucking bucket list...

http://www.jennyerikson.com/30-things/

Jenny Erickson, Jenny Erickson. . . .

where have I read that name before . . . . .

Oh yeah, she wrote a piece against Tuth's "5 Reasons to Date a Man with an Eating Disorder."

One thing I've found is that self-styled "conservative" media women are rarely better. They only add the stink of hypocrisy to their attention-whoring.

Quote: (11-25-2013 02:52 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

God this girls sucks. What a boring fucking bucket list...

http://www.jennyerikson.com/30-things/

It's her "before I turn 30" list, but even so it's desperately lacking in ambition. She is so bland and generic that it's more like a daily to-do list than a set of goals.

You could do all of these in a day if you were motivated. There you go, 1/6th of your goals done. Keep that up and you'll do the list in a week.
  • Play the lotto
  • Learn to roll sushi
  • Go to a professional college football game (at a sports bar)
  • Buy a bottle of Cristal to share with friends
  • Try oysters
"I really want to read a book". Then why the hell don't you?
  • Read at least one Jane Austen novel in its entirety
She's rehearsed lying to herself so often that she's started to believe the shit that comes out of her mouth.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

haha the christian right can be really hardcore.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Interesting post. I'm not religious, but I have wondered sometimes if conservative Christian men get the opportunity to lead an old school patriarch's life with a loyal wife you wouldn't have to game all the time.

Nope. Society has changed, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, and the family life available to our grandfathers just isn't available to us. It's gotten so thoroughly a part of a culture that women have a right to be haaaaapy, that if you marry any woman here, you must appease the God of the Gina Tingles or you will be divorce raped.

There is absolutely no biblical sanction for the divorce you have started, none, and that means to call this or label this as being of GOD is simply satanic

[Image: laugh5.gif]

here is the dog's photo

[Image: live_photo16633951]

no idea how old the photo is, but i don't think she looks bad, maybe 6/10? The real problem is her shite attitude: refers to her children as "thing 1' and 'thing 2', calls her self 'smart mouthed' and thinks it is a good quality etc.

As far as I can tell, she always thought she wanted to be a housewife and wanted kids, but now she doesn't want either. When a woman really doesn't want children, but really doesn't want to work and wants the money from child support, what happens? I guess she takes the kids, is miserable(and so are the kids from the years of neglect) but at least has loads of money to spend to make herself feel better?

She has a later post where she talks about how she got excommunicated.

http://www.jennyerikson.com/2013/10/14/i...ted-today/

For those of you who didn't grow up in the church, that means the pastor and elders kicked her out and told her she couldn't be a member of the church and get a divorce.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (11-25-2013 08:35 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

She has a later post where she talks about how she got excommunicated.

http://www.jennyerikson.com/2013/10/14/i...ted-today/

For those of you who didn't grow up in the church, that means the pastor and elders kicked her out and told her she couldn't be a member of the church and get a divorce.

Quote:J Rex Wrote:

The church is exactly right. You are exactly wrong. Rarely have I read such rebellion dripping from every word spoken. You are your own god. You will soon smell like loneliness and cats.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Another situation where I have no sympathy for any party involved. What's red pill about belonging to a church that dictates your every life decision

I like one of the comments, pointing out the good news here is that this woman will be raising 2 young girls on her own, poorly, and these girls will almost certainly grow up with poor values and have daddy issues and trying to fuck older men. So there is at least some good news in this story.

Quote: (11-25-2013 09:04 AM)j r Wrote:  

Another situation where I have no sympathy for any party involved. What's red pill about belonging to a church that dictates your every life decision
There's nothing wrong with belonging to a church that actively works to shame and shun women who frivolously divorce.

Promoting men as the head of the family is red pill to me. The Mormons have 14 wives each but have to wear magical underwear. Is that beta?

They're going Old Testament on her ass.

Nice.
[Image: anger-management-o.gif]

It's not the Church dictating terms of life in this case - it's adherence to the tenets of the bible.

Wald

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:02 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

It's not the Church dictating terms of life in this case - it's adherence to the tenets of the bible.

Wald

Does that mean that a red pill man would kick his wife out of the house and make her live in a tent out behind the house during her period?

Whenever people claim to be living by the bible, I notice that they pick and choose which parts to listen to and which part to ignore.

I'll agree that the pastor hooked up this lady's husband by tipping him off to what she was up to, but I just don't understand the idea of giving some church this Kim of influence over your life. It's fine if that is your thing. It just doesn't seem very red pill to me.

Belonging to a church can be a great move - if it means you're surrounded by people who firmly respect the institution of marriage and disdain divorce. Feign belief, keep your mouth shut about the silliness of Noah's Ark, and reap the benefits. Or would you rather your wife hang out with the Sex and the City crew?

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:11 PM)j r Wrote:  

Does that mean that a red pill man would kick his wife out of the house and make her live in a tent out behind the house during her period?

Whenever people claim to be living by the bible, I notice that they pick and choose which parts to listen to and which part to ignore.

I'll agree that the pastor hooked up this lady's husband by tipping him off to what she was up to, but I just don't understand the idea of giving some church this Kim of influence over your life. It's fine if that is your thing. It just doesn't seem very red pill to me.

Since when was this a discussion about whether or not it any of this was red pill?

I see people posting this because they're happy that this dumb bitch got no sympathy for her attention whoring antics and attempt to excuse herself from the fact that she's responsible for destroying her marriage and harming her family.

That's not the point of this thread.

Why do you care so much if something you do is red pill? That term has been overused lately much in the same way as Alpha and Beta.

Wald

Causing personal havoc and ginning up online controversy gets women book deals. This is one of the side-effects of our current culture. I assume the media will give her the full court press if she gets a book deal.

The "Christian woman fallen from grace" is just the trope the New York media will love, esp. since many such media types are Jews who are Christian-phoblic if not outright bigoted against Christians (having feet in both worlds, the most prejudice I see is from Jews, not at them).

But in all the writing done about this woman, the only thing that sticks with me is this. I'm putting it in bold so naive men stumbling on this forum will notice it:

Jenny dearest resides in California; a permanent alimony state.

If Leif has been with her 10 years or more (and he has) then she gets to bleed money from him for his daughters for 15 years or so.

She gets to enjoy the gravy train of alimony FOREVER.

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:33 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:11 PM)j r Wrote:  

Since when was this a discussion about whether or not it any of this was red pill?

I see people posting this because they're happy that this dumb bitch got no sympathy for her attention whoring antics and attempt to excuse herself from the fact that she's responsible for destroying her marriage and harming her family.

That's not the point of this thread.

Why do you care so much if something you do is red pill? That term has been overused lately much in the same way as Alpha and Beta.

Wald

I don't.

Quote: (11-25-2013 12:23 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Belonging to a church can be a great move - if it means you're surrounded by people who firmly respect the institution of marriage and disdain divorce. Feign belief, keep your mouth shut about the silliness of Noah's Ark, and reap the benefits. Or would you rather your wife hang out with the Sex and the City crew?

Maybe, but I'd I ever felt that my marriage needed divine guidance to work, I'd sooner start my own religion. Cult leader game beats conservative church game any day.

Guy on here always talk about the dangers of letting your wife work for a man, because you would be competing for authority. This guy did the same thing, but worse. He ceded authority over his family to some pastor and a bunch of gossiping church hens. No sympathy from me.