rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An odd condom caper story

Something very strange happened to me recently...

As background, I have a main girl that I've been banging for almost a year now (absent my excursion abroad this summer) and although I tried breaking up with her many times she keeps basically doing anything to just see me. She's nothing special, but she literally will do anything I say. Laundry, taking me out and paying, bringing other girls in the mix, etc. First it was offering me threesomes to be exclusive (which I wasn't), and now it's I can do whatever I want as long as she still gets to see me. It's a little crazy and scary how hung up she is on me.

About 10 days ago she randomly shows up to my apartment without notice and I'm on a date with a girl. I keep my windows open so people can hear and see most anything if they walk by. She sees this, gets very upset and leaves and bitches about it to me the next day. I don't care, she gets angry and eventually says that's fine I can fuck whoever I want as long as I use a condom.

Now with respect to my condoms, I keep them under my pillow for easy access. Main girl knows this. On Saturday morning before heading out to a polo event, I grab 2 condoms from under my pillows, leaving 5 more remaining. I get hammered, call main girl to drive me home Saturday night and she stays over. We get up and leave Sunday morning and she takes me back to get my car.

Sunday evening, my landlady messages me that she needs the iron. Since I'm not home I tell her go ahead and let yourself in and take it. She lives next to me. My landlady is a 60 year old woman who has trouble walking. But she also has this bitchy stuck up niece that lives with her, who previously delivered the iron to me. Either way, one of them took the iron back Sunday evening.

I set up a last minute date for Sunday night so I come home and get ready. I go to grab my condoms...and the remaining 5 from under my pillow are gone. Very very odd. I look around the bed, nothing. They were taken. I ask my main girl about it, she says why the hell would she take the condoms because she knows I'd just bang a girl without them anyway so she wouldn't want to facilitate that. Whatever, who cares I think.

Fast forward to Tuesday night, have another date setup. End up bringing her back to my place. Main girl has been texting me throughout the night, at 10:30pm she texts me that she found a girl who's down at a bar, and at 11pm she texts me "hey" and then at 11:03pm she calls me, which I do not answer any of it because I am with the date. Also, her friend texts me and asks me if I know where main girl is. That to me is very odd, her friend never texts me. Anyway, we bang and around 1am I take her back to her car. When I'm leaving my apartment I notice some odd wrappers but don't pay attention. When I return to my apartment, on the steps up to my place I look closer and... there are 5 open condoms with the condom half way removed in each one, strategically placed on every other step!

Needless to say, this is very strange to me and a bit alarming. They are 100% my condoms because I use a unique one that you can't buy at a store (have to order online). Also there were exactly 5, the number that went missing from under my pillow. So someone walked up to my apartment, opened up 5 condoms, took out the condom inside exactly halfway in each, and placed them on every other step. They were not there when I first went inside with the girl on the date. So they were placed there as a result of someone hearing me being with this girl.

My first thought, main girl came to visit me unannounced again, heard me banging that girl and engaged in this weird psycho shit of condom sprinkling. Maybe so the girl would see it when she left. Who knows. This is because (1) she called and texted me and I wouldn't answer, (2) she's showed up unannounced before, and (3) even her friend texted me asking if I knew where she was. I confront her and her friend who texted me, and they claim that she was at the bars with them the entire time, except for 20 minutes when they lost each other and that's why her friend texted me to see if I knew where she was. Vehemently deny it, says it sounds crazy. She keeps saying why would she steal my condoms the last thing she wants is me fucking without condoms. Also says she was with someone the entire time (when she lost her friend she was with another friend), she didn't have her car on her so she couldn't come anyway, etc. Regardless, sounds fishy. But...

I have to say I've been kind of an ass with how loudly I fuck girls at my place. There is no way people don't hear me. So the only other person that had access to my place to steal the condoms was the landlady or her niece. No way the 60 year old came around and sprinkled condoms on my steps, she can barely walk and keeps telling me how happy she is to have me as a tenant. So the other possibility is that the landlady's niece came into my apartment to get the iron, then snooped around the bed and saw the 5 condoms under the pillow and stole them? Then because I was banging again loudly she came out and did this condom placement as a warning or sign? Because she was fed up with hearing me bang all the time? I have no idea. Doesn't really make sense but she is a real bitch this niece.

I really wouldn't care but if it is my main girl then this is kind of like some weird psycho shit. Even though she knows I'm banging other girls if she's showing up and doing these things who knows how this could escalate. I highly doubt that even if it was the main girl she would ever escalate it to something dangerous, but then again how many girls steal condoms then two days later strategically place them on steps opened like that at 1am...

Wanted to post this to get some objective eyes on the topic. I live short term in places so I actually moved out of that apartment anyway. So landlady's niece if it was her is done, and I don't have to tell main girl where my new place is if I don't want to. Nonetheless, it will bug me if I can't determine who it is. Also if I should still see main girl given she may be a psycho. Any thoughts? Everyone I told so far said it has to be the main girl...

That's some crazy stuff you got there Law Dogger!

It could go either way, to be honest. My senses tell me it's the main girl but then tell me it could be the niece.

Point of View A - The main girl has gone psycho and wants you exclusively. She's insecure about you fucking other girls and is going out of her way to make it impossible for you to have other girls over. She might not be crazy enough to harm you, but girls are crazy enough to wreck your work life or expose you online. Who knows, she might start telling people you hit her or "raped" her.

Point of View B - The niece is tired of you fucking other girls. Is she single? ugly? chubby? It sounds like a case of jealousy or frustration. It's hard to point which of the two it is. Try to start some small talk with her and see how she reacts. If she's cool, then it's probably not her. If she acts bitchy or has an attitude....it's probably her.

Remember, when something is pointing at one option.....it can be the other option that's actually going on.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

[Image: Man+_81cdab32ce1755d0f3fab809639c4387.jpg]

I don't think theres enough there to really come to a conclusion as to who it was. If I were you I'd set up a trap and be extra observant of your main ho's behavior.

ie. put some condoms all over the place then phone up your landlord saying you left your stove on and since you know she has trouble walking tell her to send her niece to check for you. If the condoms are gone after you know who it was

The niece in your bedroom with an iron.

Your main girl is really into you and I wouldn't put it past her, but all signs point more to the niece. Your main girl will be a lot happier if you don't shove it in her face that you're fucking other girls.

Also, how do you keep your condoms staying right under your pillows? I knock pillows around all the time when sleeping and definitely moreso when fucking. Hell, half the bedding ends up on the floor most of the time. [Image: banana.gif]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

To address some points: I moved out of that place yesterday, so there goes the entire interaction with the niece and landlady. The niece was actually bangable, very very thin white jewish looking girl, brunette and younger. But I would like hear her yell at her aunt and shit some days "why do I have to do this now!!! aaaah!" Spoiled brat.

I'll move the condoms when using the bed then put them back in the morning. I just don't need them on obvious display, but also need them to be rather accessible.

What happened to the regular, are you still keeping her?

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Bro thats some freaky shit! You need setup a motion detector camera or something! Thank god she just stole them and did not poke holes in them.

My vote is for the main chick being crazy and doing this....

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (10-10-2013 01:45 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I'll move the condoms when using the bed then put them back in the morning. I just don't need them on obvious display, but also need them to be rather accessible.

If you've got one of those regular ol' metal bed frames that snaps together and has the little wheels on the bottom, tuck your condoms between the metal along the sides and your boxspring. That's where I keep mine. Things are getting busy, then you reach down along the side of your mattress, and TADA! Like magic.

And it was probably the landlady's niece.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

I have a confession Slubu. It was me. Hahahahaha

Seriously though...

I think it's the psycho chick. It was her way of cockblocking you with the other girl. Plus, I guarantee she showed up at your house, heard you banging the other girl and did that.

I'd cool it on the main chick and definitely don't tell her where you live now.

Quote: (10-10-2013 12:48 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

The niece in your bedroom with an iron.

[Image: clue-game.jpg]

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Main chick for sure.

Consider the two scenarios:

You have a main girl that is way into you. That's all that needs to be said to justify ANY psycho behavior on her part. This is a no brainer.

You have the niece of your landlady, basically a complete stranger, randomly snooping around under your pillow? Not likely. Not impossible, but I can't imagine it happening.

In your main girl's mind, she's thinking that you're fucking with her. Even though you've been honest and up-front with her that means nothing, because she feels like you're fucking with her and her feelings are all that matter.

Now she's fucking with you. I'd put money on it.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The Niece...
In the sitting room...
With the candlestick holder...

Is The Niece bangable?

Fitzgerald. ..
Metal Psych Asylum bed w/wheels?
Kinky girls you get huh?

It's the main girl. Her argument of "why would I take them, it would be against my interests" is a trick

Misdirection. A red herring.

It's her, man.

Why would she take them? Well, because she feels threatened or humiliated or whatever hamster emotion she can illogically come up with. Maybe it wouldn't make sense for her to take them, but since when do women need shit to make sense? Since when do women make sense at all?

It's your main girl.

Tread carefully.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Regardless of who it is, your main chick is mentally unstable and dangerous. Yes, she is conferring wonderful benefits onto to you, but by the time her annoyance is not worth it, it will be too late. Doing the old "pop in" is a sign that she is comfortable violating your boundaries. Telling girls that you are banging other chicks, and continuing to see them does not make everything all good to them. Obviously be weary what she is doing in your place when she is out of eyeshot, and don't leave her alone with your phone or computer. Been there, done that, and it ended very poorly as you can probably tell. Tighten up on security at the new place.

Alright appreciate all the thoughts and comments. Here's an update. So as I said I moved out of the old place where this occurred, so there is no possibility of interacting with that niece again. Yes she was bangable, I'd say on the younger side maybe a college girl.

Anyway, met up with main girl again. Told her to show me text logs and she said she deletes all her texts every few days. Shady shady shit but I do know she does this from time to time and she showed me her phone, most texts deleted from everyone not just her friend from that night. Kept insisting she didn't do it, she didn't know that I even keep my condoms there (lie, she knows I do), and so on. So whereas before I thought it could be 50/50, now I'm thinking it's more likely her.

She has two girls lined up for threesomes this weekend. One has already agreed to everything, I saw the texts. Double BJs, me banging back and forth, etc. The other is down but didn't get back to the text last night. Actually I just used my resources to find actual pics of the agreed one and she is thick so I'm nixing that. The other one is hot but not confirmed. My mind and penis are fighting right now on what I want to do.

Also, she is definitely mentally unstable. She keeps asking me to basically dominate her during sex, then she told me this morning she had a dream I raped her. Fuck. So I covered my basis this morning with texts showing everything is good in case she went nuts.

I think it's time to cut bait. As LowerCaseG said even if it wasn't her she's a bit off and I need to escape while I still can.

The mystery of the disappearing condoms, sounds like a case for the Hardly Boys.

Install surveillance cameras.

She dreamed you raped her?

GTFO.

Probably a BPD girl; sounds like my ex. Screenshot her texts to you etc.

[Image: attachment.jpg14913]   

I agree with thedude3737. But it sort of cool that she is like Burger King - have it your way.

I wanted to meet up with you, but now I am afraid I would be collateral damage when she goes on a shooting spree. Just kidding. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

RUN!! DUMP THAT PSYCHO QUICK!!

Warning Signs:

1- She lets you sleep around

2- She tells you to use a condom when you sleep around( so guess what!! She is sleeping around too, and a lot more than you)

3- She lies, lies, lies and did I forget lies

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Honestly, I would prepare to get rid of this chick.

1. Acquire some evidence of consent and her loving you.

2. Kick the bitch to the curb, gently but firmly.

I am not a paranoid person, but did the same recently.
Good looking girl but the way she looked at me freaked me out.

You need to get the police station locked down and have a guy in forensics at your disposal for stuff like this. Or at least learn how to pull prints and get some awesome software for comparing them.

[Image: banana.gif]

This shit is going on my 'skills I need to learn' list.