rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good looking loser

Good looking loser

A guy from here recently told me about this site:

http://www.goodlookingloser.com

This guy knows what he’s talking about. His results is primary based on the following:

Tons of confidence (much more than me). This is a product of his experience.

Sexualizing from the start. This is a hard and natural screen. Everything about him and how he approaches and interacts with girls screams sex!

Rapid escalation. Another hard and natural screen.

He’s a hunter looking for prey and is ready to go for the kill when he see’s one. (Killer instinct) [Most guys do not have this – including me.]

His system is basically, do everything you can to look good and be a bit edgy aka bad boy. Be sexual from the start, everything about you should scream sex. This will allow girls looking for sex to easily find you. Sexualize the interaction from the start, escalate rapidly, and go for the kill.

All of this will naturally screen girls out who are not looking for sex.

If you are looking for sex. I can't imagine a more efficient system than what this guy has going. And I am also speaking from limited personal experience regarding his approach. (This was basically my approach in my early teens and it works amazingly well but it's also probably the hardest type of "game" for most guys to execute.)

Good looking loser

Someone posted a video of him that got a lot of attention a few weeks ago. He was so good that a lot of popular RVF posters were fooled into thinking it was fake.

Good looking loser

Quote: (09-17-2013 12:42 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

A guy from here recently told me about this site:

http://www.goodlookingloser.com

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote: (09-17-2013 02:18 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Someone posted a video of him that got a lot of attention a few weeks ago. He was so good that a lot of popular RVF posters were fooled into thinking it was fake.

Being skeptical of the validity of a video posted on the internet is not the same as being fooled.

Good looking loser

Yes- this guy is great.

I've been galvanized since that post, but, I don't believe it's helped me in the immediate.

But, when you are trying to get your game together, the immediate doesn't matter so much.

I'd like to take Chris' advice to a different level.

He advocates a blitzkrieg approach to game by pumping up your attraction.

This is great.

In America, You need to do the thing that will evoke the most attraction upfront, no matter what.

Good looking loser

IMO you are missing a key aspect of his game.
Which is approaching in massive numbers. He talks about approaching 10-20 chicks a day.

Good looking loser

Anytime you are looking for girls that are DTF now then it has to be a numbers game. But even if you are not, his approach will cut through more BS than anything else. In my opinion he talks too much.

Good looking loser

i've known about GLL since early this year. i think his model of man-woman interaction is accurate. it best explains what i see in real life.

speaking of his model though... all you guys here who are into him, you do realize that he's more or less a game-denialist, right? that is, he thinks that that traditional verbal game a la MM/heartiste/etc. - being funny & interesting as a major attractant - is BS, right? just want to make sure.

Good looking loser

Keep in mind that Chris actually studied pick-up.

He knows the fundamentals.

You can be really good looking, but if you don't know how to talk to a woman, then you won't be getting laid.

Actually, he sounds a little awkward in some of his pickups, but it doesn't matter because he gets the job done. Scotty is also right on.

The point is that if you come off as a god, you are going to cut through the bullshit much more easily.

Good looking loser

meh

Good looking loser

Quote: (09-17-2013 10:26 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

i've known about GLL since early this year. i think his model of man-woman interaction is accurate. it best explains what i see in real life.

speaking of his model though... all you guys here who are into him, you do realize that he's more or less a game-denialist, right? that is, he thinks that that traditional verbal game a la MM/heartiste/etc. - being funny & interesting as a major attractant - is BS, right? just want to make sure.

He basically operates in loud, intoxicated environments (bars/clubs) or on the street. Hes also a huge guy w/presence. If he wanted to banter back and forth, it would be very odd to women.

He also has good harem management skills (verbal mostly). Runs a little bit of compliment and cuddle <---which I like to do as well, especially AFTER sex.

Hes legit imo. His depiction of LA party girls is too spot-on. Its not easy to fake "knowing them inside out"

Edit- Nonverbal game- I do this almost to the T what he writes. Mcqueen is even better(or maybe just bolder) than me, at this----http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/02/07/silent-non-verbal-game/

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Good looking loser

His anxiety program is a great way for beginners IMO. Not only in meeting girls but a great base for learning good social skills.

Good looking loser

Quote: (09-19-2013 01:25 PM)Deacon0228 Wrote:  

His anxiety program is a great way for beginners IMO. Not only in meeting girls but a great base for learning good social skills.

I've been reading his stuff for like a year or so and what I like most about him is his honesty. Basically, if he makes a video or writes a post, he 100% believes it and he has tested it. He also doesn't BS if something is off. He'll tell you exactly how much something cost, whether it's worth it or not, if it suck why it sucks, if an approach to something works exactly why it works, etc.

He seems like a really cool dude who makes a living on being a guinea pig on a lot of things regular guys wonder about. Like posted above, he's so genuine and honest in things it almost looks set up and fake.

Either that, or he's the best liar on the internet, but he sure doesn't seem that way.

Good looking loser

My feeling is that it is better to pick a style or pickup that most obviously suits you, and run with it. If you aren't a buff steroid guy, or don't have a lot of attraction up front (something everyone here should be working on), then his approach will not work, and you will doing a boring game or uphill battle.

Good looking loser

Quote: (09-21-2013 04:14 AM)soup Wrote:  

My feeling is that it is better to pick a style or pickup that most obviously suits you, and run with it. If you aren't a buff steroid guy, or don't have a lot of attraction up front (something everyone here should be working on), then his approach will not work, and you will doing a boring game or uphill battle.

I was skeptical about this guy from the first video, but having seen more of this clips and reading him, he sounds legit.

One trick I notice he uses is to hold the girls hands *a lot*, even to the extent of holding them for much of the conversation. He'll be shooting the breeze, asking them questions while messing with their hands.

Good looking loser

Hand trick he got off Krauser and co, it's a great one that, easy kino

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Good looking loser

Soups right.
The type of game he runs works due to his overall muscular build. While I agree with his overall advice, I differ and try to implement my own style and preference. He's not the greatest charmer(from what I've seen in his video) but he knows how to use what he has(physical attraction) strongly.

Good looking loser

Quote: (09-21-2013 09:33 AM)Deacon0228 Wrote:  

Soups right.
The type of game he runs works due to his overall muscular build. While I agree with his overall advice, I differ and try to implement my own style and preference. He's not the greatest charmer(from what I've seen in his video) but he knows how to use what he has(physical attraction) strongly.

It doesn't matter because he doesn't need to charm them. That's the whole point of what he's saying. His look is the charm.

If he was skinny, dressed worse, had a high pitch voice etc. the videos would turn out a lot differently.

I actually don't think you need to be super buff to do what he's doing. If look good in other ways, you might be able to pull it off. But you need to have a dominant frame and good body language.

That said, his thing really is tailored to buff guys.

Get buff! ha

Good looking loser

He talks extremely slow. Almost has a Sly Stallone from Rocky cadence.

I tend to fall back into talking too fast when I stop paying attention. I think most guys can benefit from slowing down... and adding pauses.

It's also obvious that he deliberately dumbs himself down to pickup girls. That's another good reminder for guys like me... stop trying to be too witty. An ounce of escalation is worth a pound of wit.

Good looking loser

Soup is not exactly right. Good-looking loser has presence.

He walks like hes the shit. This is firstly a confidence thing and secondly a buff thing.

I am nowhere near as "buff" as him, but at 188lbs 6ft 2", I still am bigger than the average guy and I walk with good posture, which makes me seem even bigger.

There are tons of "buff" guys that walk around slouched and shuffle their feet. They don't seem that physically intimidating...

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Good looking loser

Quote: (09-21-2013 10:57 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Soup is not exactly right. Good-looking loser has presence.

He walks like hes the shit. This is firstly a confidence thing and secondly a buff thing.

I am nowhere near as "buff" as him, but at 188lbs 6ft 2", I still am bigger than the average guy and I walk with good posture, which makes me seem even bigger.

There are tons of "buff" guys that walk around slouched and shuffle their feet. They don't seem that physically intimidating...

I did say that: you have to have a strong frame no matter what..

Good looking loser

Quote: (09-21-2013 08:34 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

What is this "hand trick"?

Where can I see a video about this???

Good looking loser

Quote: (09-21-2013 03:12 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2013 08:34 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

What is this "hand trick"?

Where can I see a video about this???

Get some vaseline and find a dark area...just kidding Gio [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (09-21-2013 08:02 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

One trick I notice he uses is to hold the girls hands *a lot*, even to the extent of holding them for much of the conversation. He'll be shooting the breeze, asking them questions while messing with their hands.

Hope that helps.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Good looking loser

Hand trick is to go in for a handshake and basically hold onto the girl's hand a lot longer than normal, I think good looking looser pushes the limits with this by swing it around, playing with it, not let go.

Good looking loser

Nomad77, thanks for sharing this info. Never heard of him before but his stuff looks good. Much appreciated.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Good looking loser

GLL is pickup for simple, blue collar west coast guys that aren't witty, just flashy and confident in their badboy persona.

Rooshv, Krauser, and the rest of the game-manosphere (gamesphere) crowd, we use our brains.

Both are legitimate, effective camps of game, but if your IQ is above 115, you belong here on Rooshv Forums. GLL doesn't work for smarter, nerdier guys like us.