rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The complicity of feminist hags in the tattoo epidemic

Following up on Days of Broken Arrows' cri de coeur, I'd like to amplify on another observation of his that I feel deserves a thread of its own.

It's often been said that feminism is fundamentally driven by the rage and bitterness of females past their prime -- aka HAGS -- that are desperate to deny men the pleasure of luscious young pussy. This is true to a large extent, and as hags ascend to greater and greater positions of power in this and other countries, feminism marches from strength to strength.

The tat is their terrible ally in this march, because it permanently despoils the young female body. There is nothing that both satisfies and incites the male gaze more than resting on the uninterrupted expanse of young, smooth, moist and untouched female skin. To quote from another post by the OP in that thread:

Quote:Quote:

I can remember my first serious g/f in high school and her hanging out when my folks were away. I used to get her to hang out naked and I vividly remember seeing her walk down the hallway and thinking "Wow, there is NOTHING better than this!" "THIS" meaning the female body.

So I don't get why any women with a decent body would feel the need to modify it. And I think societal pressure for them to do so is a deliberate attempt on the part of Those In Charge to make sure men don't get to experience women's bodies in all their untouched glory. They screwed with women's minds via feminism, so now they're screwing with their bodies too.

Precisely. The young female body is like a cold glass of spring water; the HAG, that driest of all God's creatures, wants you to have to swallow a dead fly every time you take a drink from that glass. That is the tattoo.

There is this coffee shop I've been going to for years, owned and run by a canny and efficient hag. In former years, some fetching and luscious pussy would occasionally work there; I remember one in particular, a purebred Italian American with high firm big boobs, an enraging tight bubble butt, long glowing hair and a fresh pretty/ugly bitchy face. I remember the hag's growing consternation as this young heifer turned every normal male eye (the mangina quotient was slightly lower then), caused a little drama now and then, and generally enlivened the proceedings. Finally it all became too much, and she was fired by the hag as part of what became a more general purge of excessively nice young cunt from the place.

Now, all the halfway-fuckable hipster chicks that work in that place sport tats (because it is by no means true that this is a purely low class phenomenon; not anymore). And as I've watched the increasingly dry and wrinkled but essentially ageless HAG with my still lizard's eye, I often caught a ghoulish twinkle in her own. She watches over the spoilage of young female flesh with a benign and contented glee. The heifers on her ranch are branded now; she has nothing to worry about. She marches from strength to strength.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

[Image: attachment.jpg14362]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Great post and thanks for the props.

What this is saying is basically that tats are an insidious way to lessen and degrade men's sexual experience with women. I can totally get with that. As I've said, feminism already screwed up women's heads, now it's doing the same to their bodies.

What Frank Zappa once wrote about the then-new crop of '80s businesswomen rings ten times as true for tatted women: "That would be like fucking a slightly more voluptuous version of somebody's father!"

The only girls I know who haven't gotten tattoos (I'm in college) haven't done so for religious reasons. Problem with my generation is that feminism is taken as fact and not ideology.

Remember when Brent Musberger got in trouble for calling a QBs girlfriend beautiful:

The feminist were up in arms. Here's some examples:

Jennifer Greer:

[Image: jennifer_greer.jpg]

“Football is a male domain,” said Jennifer Greer, the chairwoman of the journalism department at Alabama. “And the role that women play even in the journalistic respect is in the supportive role, the mom, the hot girlfriend, the sideline reporter. They’re accepted in this world, but in particular roles. It reinforces this stereotype of the hot model girlfriend attached to a quarterback and the maleness of sports that is hard for serious female athletes.”

Sue Carter:

[Image: oldest-pole-trekker-possible-sue-carter-...r-2002.jpg]

“It’s extraordinarily inappropriate to focus on an individual’s looks,” said Sue Carter, a professor of journalism at Michigan State. “In this instance, the appearance of the quarterback’s girlfriend had no bearing on the outcome of the game. It’s a major personal violation, and it’s so retrograde that it’s embarrassing. I think there’s a generational issue, but it’s incumbent on people practicing in these eras to keep up and this is not a norm.”

So what did the QB's girlfriend say?

Katherine Webb:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHm8sTKFBvW2WztPM-oPw...siWQl1UhKg]

“It was kind of nice,” Webb told The Associated Press on Tuesday. “I didn’t look at it as creepy at all. For a woman to be called beautiful, I don’t see how that’s an issue.”

So the ugly women got really really pissed, and the beautiful girl was flattered.

I think what is at work here is that feminism is mainly for homely women who are pissed at the universe how male attraction works. They are so homely, they get no attention at all, they are invisible almost. Since they have no chance of competing on their looks, they try building themselves up like men do, by having a career or being aggressive/assertive. When reality once again shows that men really love beautiful women, and that's the main way women get attention, they get pissed and try to ruin it. It works to some degree, Musberger got in a lot of trouble for this, but no one will give these ugly women the respect they want.

Take care of those titties for me.

Dusty, I'm pretty sure the earliest criticisms of feminism was that "feminism is for ugly women." It was true back in the 1960's and it's true today.

A beautiful woman gains nothing from the feminist movement. It is the #1 reason why feminists do not have complete control over America. It is a permanent division within the ranks of womanhood.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-10-2013 02:11 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dusty, I'm pretty sure the earliest criticisms of feminism was that "feminism is for ugly women." It was true back in the 1960's and it's true today.

A beautiful woman gains nothing from the feminist movement. It is the #1 reason why feminists do not have complete control over America. It is a permanent division within the ranks of womanhood.

I've never seen a beautiful feminist. Feminism is a war against beauty itself.

Quote: (09-20-2016 10:50 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2013 02:11 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I've never seen a beautiful feminist. Feminism is a war against beauty itself.

I've met one open feminist that's very attractive. I would put her as one of those rare short girls that fall into the 8 range. Her hair is also really long for her size(reaches down to her ass but she's like 5'3").

The irony of all that is that her boyfriend is the biggest and funniest shitlord I know. Great guy and solid dude. Women are more telling by their actions and preferences than their supposed politics.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (09-09-2013 12:23 AM)coolkid Wrote:  

The only girls I know who haven't gotten tattoos (I'm in college) haven't done so for religious reasons.

I disagree. Triple digit notch count, never been with a girl with tattoos, and only one said she refrained from getting tattoos for religious reasons. I don't know the exact numbers or specifics on this, but if you go to some foreign countries, few women there will have tattoos.

Edit: And I have a strong feeling that the no tattoo streak I have will end before the end of 2016 and will report back when it ends. I don't understand it myself.

Quote: (09-20-2016 11:03 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

The only girls I know who haven't gotten tattoos (I'm in college) haven't done so for religious reasons.

I disagree. Triple digit notch count, never been with a girl with tattoos, and only one said she refrained from getting tattoos for religious reasons. I don't know the exact numbers or specifics on this, but if you go to some foreign countries, few women there will have tattoos.

Edit: And I have a strong feeling that the no tattoo streak I have will end before the end of 2016 and will report back when it ends. I don't understand it myself.

There's a lot of women with no tattoos - especially ones raised in conservative families.

I've banged many educated women and the vast majority of them never had tattoos.

I've banged many Chinese FOBs and I can't recall any of them having tattoos. Nearly every single Asian American woman I have banged never had any.

The most tattooed woman I've been around was a white American artistic type whose entire back and arms were tattooed. I never banged her because it turned out that she was slutty and had HPV.

Club sluts are not my niche, but I suspect sure more of them are tattooed because of the attention whoring mentality. Conservative educated women tend to be more modest.

At some stage over the last decade tattoos on women did indeed migrate from low class whores through to basic-bitches.

My personal favourite is the "japanese/chinese characters" tattoo. Because words mean more in a foreign language? Nope. Because they want people to ask "what does that mean" and create an opening for the basic bitch to explain not what the characters say but what they represent and how it ties in deeply with their incredibly unique and amazing personality.

Attention whore level 100.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Great thread title.
That is all.

Carry on.

Two competing theories here:

1. The end game of feminism is to control and limit men's sexuality.

2. Crabs-in-a-Bucket Mentality. See Roosh's video '9 Self-Improvement Tips for American Women: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk2sNv4bwoo after the five-minute mark.

According to the second theory, feminists are motivated primarily by leveling the playing field, by keeping other women down. They're trying to take out their opponents. Men are simply the prize. This explains the endless buying of shoes and handbags, Cosmo magazine covers, lunch table cattiness. It's the female version of who has the bigger dick.

I agree with the above, great thread title. I think another factor is projection of what women find sexy onto themselves. "OMG men with tattoos are soooo hawwwwwt" (hitting some badboy trigger even though every uninspired fag with $100 to spare has a tat these days)

They then think that since they think tats are so sexy on men, surely men must see the same way - tats on women are sexy. And unfortunately there are plenty of betas who will say things like "oh yeah, tats on girls are so hot, nothing turns me on more than seeing a massive chest piece of Yoda on a chick (I have actually seen this on an 18 year old)" and continue the delusion leading to more horrifying mutilating shit like septum piercings.

No woman has ever become better looking, improved her personality, or become more attractive in any way whatsoever by getting a tattoo.

Since feminists hate female beauty, they cheerlead the cause of covering your legs, arms, torso, chest, neck with some uninspired "empowering" BS that lasts forever and ruins the wonderful symmetry and purity of the female form.

The tat epidemic is part of a wider phenomenon.

I travel to many different client’s offices around the UK and find it easy to strike up conversations with women ‘of a certain age’. I see too many late thirties and early forties women who all to often tell the same story. Single, or in a relationship going nowhere, childless – and this shocked me the first time I realized it – ashamed.

Ashamed of their femininity. Think about that for a second.

In some segments of the female population it’s easy to see this shame – obesity, piercings and tattoos are all manifestations of it. But it often goes undetected is more ‘regular’ looking women. But it’s there, by the way their face falls when you ask if they have kids, and the way their expression changes when you ask what their plans are for the weekend. They may attempt to laugh off or dismiss their situation but most, it seems to me, truly want, or wanted, a husband / partner and children - but have been taught that such feelings, perfectly natural feminine emotions, are somehow, weak, and 'wrong'.

This speaks to many things we talk about here; the power of the herd, the toxicity of feminism, the craven need in women to be led - even when it leads to their own destruction. This is how far women have fallen. Clearly we have a lot of work to do.

A hot woman with tats is like masterpiece someone has taken a sloppy turd on.

Quote: (09-21-2016 07:43 AM)Cadders Wrote:  

In some segments of the female population it’s easy to see this shame – obesity, piercings and tattoos are all manifestations of it. But it often goes undetected is more ‘regular’ looking women. But it’s there, by the way their face falls when you ask if they have kids, and the way their expression changes when you ask what their plans are for the weekend. They may attempt to laugh off or dismiss their situation but most, it seems to me, truly want, or wanted, a husband / partner and children - but have been taught that such feelings, perfectly natural feminine emotions, are somehow, weak, and 'wrong'.

Well said. That's the tragedy of feminism: that even women who reject it are pressured by the expectations it creates (the herd mentality) into living lives that run counter to their own personal interests and instincts.

Feminism creates misery. And not only for us, but its ostensible beneficiaries.

Tattoos on a beautiful woman is like putting bumper stickers on a Ferrari, excessive piercings is like kicking dents in that motherfucker.

I am one of the older guys on this forum so I remember when this tattoo shit started back in the late 1990s-early 2000s. I was dating a Russian exchange student at my school, she was a 18 year old freshman and I was a 24 year old graduate student. This is when tattoos began picking up steam, Britney Spears had got her tramp stamp and Angelina Jolie began covering her body. My Russian girlfriend and I were getting serious and she always did what I told her to do (she was very submissive and always looked at me to lead). She wanted a tattoo very badly. She went to the tattoo parlor with some other foreign exchange students when one of them got a tramp stamp, and being young and wanting to fit in,she began to consider what to get. Later she asked for my input and I was adamant-No Fucking Tattoos!

She was taken aback at my insistence because I was usually the "fun guy". I introduced her to raves and the party scene, I got her a fake ID so we could go clubbing, and I always bought alcohol and "party things"-but I was steadfast in denying her getting a tattoo. She did what I said and never got a tattoo, or stupid piercings.

Years later I ran into her and we sat down and had coffee together. She thanked me for stopping her from getting that stupid tattoo, and said that she had other friends who got them and regretted it or had them removed. The problem with feminism is they prevent men from saving women from themselves.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (09-21-2016 10:36 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Tattoos on a beautiful woman is like putting bumper stickers on a Ferrari, excessive piercings is like kicking dents in that motherfucker.

I am one of the older guys on this forum so I remember when this tattoo shit started back in the late 1990s-early 2000s.

If I recall it was definitely the major era of the "tramp stamp". It seems to have gone out of fashion now, thank fuck.

There must be a lot of 40 year old women getting them lazered off their saggy arses.

Stuff like the the poem on the torso seem to be in fashion currently.

Quote: (09-20-2016 11:03 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Damn that's impressive. I need to hang out where you hang out.

In my experience mid to upper class Latinas don't go for tattoos as eagerly as their white American counterparts. As if Latinas didn't already have enough going for them.

We need to shame all men (and women) into thinking that:

Tattoo on a women = whore/slut/worthless/pump and dump only.

SO MANY dudes think tattoos are sexy, attractive, or hot on a woman. They refuse or can't make the connection that a woman that would ink up her body is likely to have other issues in both the short and long-term. I think we even have some guys here who like the tattooed look on a chick which I can understand for a pump and dump but for an LTR? Get the fuck out!

The only way we can ultimately destroy modern militant feminism is to convince a majority of men that feminism is retarded and not good for them and society as a whole. And therefore, they must not under any circumstances breed with a feminist.

Once the men set the standards properly, a good chunk of the women will follow. Outlaw kids for lesbians and it's game over for the feminists.

Quote: (09-21-2016 11:35 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

SO MANY dudes think tattoos are sexy, attractive, or hot on a woman. They refuse or can't make the connection that a woman that would ink up her body is likely to have other issues in both the short and long-term. I think we even have some guys here who like the tattooed look on a chick which I can understand for a pump and dump but for an LTR? Get the fuck out!

The only way we can ultimately destroy modern militant feminism is to convince a majority of men that feminism is retarded and not good for them and society as a whole. And therefore, they must not under any circumstances breed with a feminist.

Once the men set the standards properly, a good chunk of the women will follow. Outlaw kids for lesbians and it's game over for the feminists.

I have a very simple short explanation for when I get in a discussion with a woman about tattoos that is designed to make them think, and does not resort to hostility or name calling.

I say that the human body is part of nature.

Now, when you look at a beautiful mountain or forest, is your first impulse to say that it would look a lot better with a big billboard right in the middle of it?

If not, then why would you cover a beautiful human body with chicken scratches and cartoons?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Slightly OT - Not a woman obviously, but I myself haven't gotten a tattoo because almost every person's tattoo I've seen looks like shit, and the quality pieces I've seen were in the range of $500-1000 upward, so it's not something I'd trust just anyone to do.

Quote: (09-21-2016 11:35 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

nice idea but any short of shaming is close to being defacto illegal in the west.

Quote: (09-21-2016 12:31 PM)hv123 Wrote:  

nice idea but any short of shaming is close to being defacto illegal in the west.

Not even remotely.

There is no law against P+Ding a stupid bitch. There is no law against giving them bad looks in public. There is no law against telling them "your tattoos make you look ugly". There is no law against withholding a long term commitment from them.

Even businesses can refuse service. "I don't like your ugly ass tattoos uglying up my nice place of business" is a perfectly lawful reason.

You only run afoul of the law if the complainant can prove that you do not indeed have a problem with tattoos (ie they gathered evidence of you serving a man with tattos).

TBN is correct. I personally get the sense that we are past the point of warmly enticing the population back toward traditional values. In fact the moment we ceased to use shame and exile as a means maintaining our societal standards we started a breakneck rollercoaster plunge into what we have here today. We are in an unfortunately totalitarian society where we are largely forced to fund the shitty lifestyles of these aberrant losers, but we can still force them to suffer some sort of consequence for their bad choices and we can still quarantine ourselves from their kind to a certain degree, creating more safe and successful communities for ourselves and showing the way forward for others.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.