rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand / Philippines Data Sheet 5 Weeks

First and foremost, I want to thank the Forum for all the guidance and inspiration. This trip would not have happened had I not known of this Forum, and meeting some of the great members certainly enhanced my experience.

Special Thanks to:

Scotian – Great guy, always open to meet and just a solid person overall. He games so naturally / has this magnetic charisma that makes everyone like him.

Soma – Met Soma in Phuket. Very intelligent and basically a walking Data Sheet. He was a valuable buddy in Phuket for us and, of course, he pulled as well.

TravelHardcore – I travelled the most with THC and I am thankful that I did. His game skill and motivation is extremely high; he pushed me and taught me a lot. We had some Legendary nights out!

Also Thanks to:

RioNomad – Unfortunately could not meet him in BKK due to itinerary issues and his busy schedule. We texted while I was in Thailand and he gave specific guidance.

20Nation – Besides his excellent Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet, 20Nation shared further suggestions and tips with me via PM.

Youngmobileglobal – Has given me a lot of advice via PM not only about Thailand, but also Lifestyle. Too bad we couldn’t meet.

Fisto – Met Fisto at the end of my trip in Manila. Very nice guy and I have no doubt everything he says on the Forum is legit.

I spent a total of 38 days in Thailand / Philippines. In a span of 31 days (Culture shock/Shopping before going home not included), I got 17 notches. This trip was primarily for notches, and also a scouting trip for next time when I hope to stay for a longer period of time. I did enjoy being there outside of hunting for girls; the culture / beaches can be pleasant for a relaxing vacation.

[size=13pt]Trip Report[/size]

I arrived in Bangkok on a Tuesday afternoon. I didn’t want to risk getting ripped off by the cabs at the airport, so I took a train to the center of the city (Makkasan Station). I was planning to take a taxi there from the train station but for some reason, this station was deserted. Literally, the people that got off the train here all walked out of here. Of course, I had no idea where I was so I wasn’t going to do that. I get to the taxi stand line where there are 3 people waiting and zero taxis (or any cars) out on the road. I talk with the girl and she says to sit and wait. After 20 minutes and having not seen a single taxi, she asks me where I am going and she tells me that it’s walking distance. After showing me on the map, I decide to give it a shot. Holy crap, that was a mistake. I spent what felt like 4 hours trying to find this hotel. If I had walked directly to from the station, it would have taken 15-20 minutes, but navigating that part of the city was extremely difficult due to the lack of signs or signs that I could not comprehend. I met a girl here while lost that said she was a Ukranian model that just arrived. She seemed intrigued by me too [Image: tongue.gif] but I was fucking exhausted and had no phone or anything. I swear, this was the hottest day in Thailand I was there, especially coming from Seattle. I suggest if it is your first time, just take a taxi straight from the airport.

After checking in and changing out of my soaking wet clothes, I head over to Terminal 21 to get a decently cheap phone to carry around [not my IPhone] and a service plan. I was very impressed with this mall, and highly recommend it due to the very high quality of girls that are here or nearby. Siam Paragon is also very good but I’d say the quality at T21 is higher. You can get some quality shopping done here too, but I doubt you’ll get the best value for your money here.

I get one of the cheaper Samsung phones and a pre-paid service plan. I had pipelined a little before going to BKK and was excited to start texting these girls and see how things went. This didn’t turn out too well in BKK. I met one cute 18 y/o who was hella Westernized and brought her Russian friend along, who actually helped me out some by breaking the occasional silence with a question directed at me. I could have got this girl eventually, but it clearly was going to take time that I did not want to spend. Other than that, the first couple days, I just familiarized myself with this very foreign city and scouted out day game potential.

A few days after I arrived, I had the opportunity to meet up with Scotian in Phuket and decided to do that (Looking back, probably the single best decision of the trip!). The night before I went, I got a SNL from DateinAsia (details below).

I flew down to Phuket airport, and laughably, this is where I got ripped off by a “luxury car” taxi. It was alright and took me to my destination but was something like 50 USD when I probably could have paid 1/3 that. Anyway, I get to Patong and meet Scotian, Soma, and THC. They are chilling, drinking some beers near their hotel. I really like Patong because of how small it was. You could walk to every venue and back to your room without any logistical issues. Soma knew this place well, and I believe we all pulled every night that we were there. To be fair, this was Shoring territory. I never paid any girls money, but some of them here do ask. The 2nd girl I got here was the cutest girl I met on this trip. Her face was 9.5 [9 overall] in my opinion, and I am a big face guy, care less about tits or ass (THC knows this about me well). This girl never asked me for money. We met up again when I came back to Patong for one day. Normal day date followed by making sex videos with her [Image: smile.gif].

The place I pulled from was called Hollywood. I really liked this place, decent layout and music. If it were bigger, I would happily hit up this place repeatedly in a longer stretch of days. If you have decent night club game, you will not have much trouble here getting action.

After a few days in Patong, we all headed to Rawai. This was a very nice, relaxing area. We stayed at a “Resort” here. You will likely need to rent a scooter here. If you don’t know how to drive one, as I did, you can learn very quickly. After having some beer and hanging out in the pool, our go-to spot was Laguna, which didn’t open / get going, until 2 am. Similar to Hollywood but much smaller. The second time I hit up this place, I went out dolo and had difficulty for a while before finally pulling one. I pity approached these bored looking, below average white girls that totally blew me out [Image: tongue.gif]

I went to Muay Thai with THC for the first time in Rawai; I have a rugby background and was always planning to get into combat sports. The gym we went to was very good, I got 1-on-1 training with a very respectful and knowledgeable man. He didn’t believe me when I said I had zero striking experience and seemed to genuinely enjoy teaching me and wanted to help me reach an intermediate level. I never went back though. Scotian, THC and I went back to BKK soon after. Soma stayed in Phuket making bank on his computer.

We got a hotel on Sukhumvit 8. Nothing too memorable here. We went to Hua Hin eventually where THC and I had one of our Legendary nights.

[The following is from THC’s 50 Notches thread]

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20155.html

Quote:Quote:

Hua Hin is a more relax beach town close to Bangkok. To get there you can take a mini bus for 180 B and it's about a 2hour drive. But a good time can definitely be had. The way to go is to do some daygame on the beach. Just approach girls chilling on the beach and get their numbers and meet them the same night for drinks/party. Chances are the girls will be working in one of the many bars. You can go say hello, but there's no need to barfine them. Just run your standard game and say you'll meet them later after their shift to go dancing.

The only place you need to know is CAT BAR. It's near the Hilton Hotel. It starts pretty late, but after 2 most of the girls working in the bars come there for drinks and it gets packed. I've never been there and not picked up a girl.

A word of warning: Hua Hin is a small place and people know each other. If you're there for a few days (2-3 days is enough), you will run in to your "yesterday's girl" and/or her friends. So take care to avoid any drama and jealousy. Also, there's plenty of lady boys around so watch out.

Unfortunately, we only stayed here one night. Girls in Hua Hin straight up stared at us, like they were hungry to bang young guys. THC said they were so familiar with older guys coming here and that this made them really like younger guys. This is where I first attempted and succeeded in “Doubling up” (Two new girls in one night).

There was this one girl that showed strong interest in me during the day. She was a little on the heavier side for typical Thai girls, but decent face / orange hair made her bangable. Actually, if she had been higher quality, I likely would not have even tried to double up. After drinking way too much (Vodka Red Bull in a deserted children’s park with THC), I somehow met up with her and took her back to my room. When I say drink too much, I literally do not remember walking away from the park. I remember realizing during that I was banging this girl, and her leaving my room. No other memories of how I got this notch. So after that, I went to the club here and started dancing with this decent looking person. I swear, we danced for 30 minutes together and I never once thought it may be a ladyboy, but it was. As I was heading back to my room with the ladyboy, two female friends followed us. I was completely lost and had no idea where the hotel was so I called THC. Thank god I met with THC before going back to the room. He immediately noticed I was not with a girl and started calmly but firmly telling the two girls that they should have told me. At this point, THC had met me with a girl and was now walking hand in hand with one of the two girls. I was exhausted and disgusted so I just followed him back to our place with the plan to sleep. But after a while, I started talking with the other girl, and she showed slight interest. When we got back into the hallway she came into my room, basically to just look at it out of curiosity, and I simply closed the door and we were alone. I don’t remember how I initiated kissing, etc but I think she just wanted it and so it happened. I banged her sober in the morning and that one was excellent.

From there, we went to Khao San Road in BKK. THC really likes this place so I stayed there too. Scotian was going to Australia on his own to meet a buddy of his, and did not travel with us from that point forward. I did not like this place. As a non-white guy, I got very little attention from girls here. I ended up having to shore twice from Insanity. When you go inside Insanity, it looks like any other club, except maybe more tables and much less dancing. I think both nights I approached at least five girls (This is around 3 am or so) and they ALL ask for money, if not before dancing, before going to your room. THC has mastered shoring and has this effective script where he convinces them he really likes them and doesn’t want to cheapen their time together.

Before going to Khao San, the guys wanted to show me Spankys. I very much did not like this place. The concept of humiliating girls in public is something I understand but am personally not a fan of. However, I am glad they took me there and peer pressured me to take part in the activities because I banged one of my favorites of all time from here. I saw a very cute girl walk onto the stage and immediately knew I wanted her. I ask the guys “If I want that girl, do I just go spank her?” they say yes, so I head up there and use the soft object they provide to spank her. Once she realizes I want her to sit with me, she starts heading over to the stairs to walk off the stage but the impatient man I am, I just grab her around the hips, throw her onto my shoulder and carry her back to where we were sitting. That itself was pretty fun with the response from the people watching. After we sit down, she started kind of grinding on me. It was awkward because I think she really liked me, not just as customer. She was very sexy and I wanted to make this work somehow. After maybe 20 minutes, the place surprisingly starts closing down, I think at 2am. I’m disappointed but I give her my phone and tell her to put her number in. She was pretty flaky, and about a week later, I set up a date with her that I did not go to because I was in a taxi with another girl 18 y/o suspected virgin on our way to my room. I had never flaked on a girl like this and felt genuinely bad. Worse, I didn’t bang the 18 y/o either. Few days or so later, I get her to agree to meet again. After spending 40 minutes trying to get a taxi to the venue we agreed upon, I called her up and told her to come straight Khao San and we’ll get some food or something. She arrives looking outstanding, says she is not hungry and we go back to my room because “I have air-con” and as usual, Bangkok is fucking hot. We chill, I lay back on my bed and show no signs of desperation or over-excitement. She is feeling me hard and staring, loving my body language and leans over and kisses me first. From there, it’s too easy. I banged her twice in the two hours we had, she had to go to work. God, just thinking about her and girl #2 in Phuket makes me want to go back to Thailand…

Soon after that, I headed to Manila. I wanted to go straight to Davao, but ticket prices / timing made me decide to stay in Manila for a weekend before heading over there. I had hardcore pipelined Davao and was hoping for pussy raining on me, but it didn’t happen that way at all.
In Manila, I banged one girl and spent two evenings with another that was a virgin. I stayed on Makati Ave, near this street P Burgos. There are several p4p venues here with some 9s. I checked it out but did not bang any of the girls from these places. This area also has these “massage girls” that go to your room for 12 dollars for one hour massage. I never did this either [the massage]. However, I did direct approach one of these massage girls and she did come back to my room, no money involved.

Manila was the first place I tried handing out my number to girls (credit to THC/20Nation). I only did it one afternoon and this is how I got with the virgin. There are a shit ton of malls with crowds all over this city. If I were to come back to Manila, it would be ONLY for daygaming. I did not find any touristy things to do here that interested me either. I left Manila for Davao and by then, the virgin loved me but I had no intent to return to Manila. I did end up returning after she promised we would “make love”. I half expected her to not follow through but she did and I ended up flying back to the States from there rather than fly back to BKK as had been my plan.

Davao is probably the poorest “city” I have ever been to. When THC and I took the cab to our hotel, it was a 30 minute ride through only slums. I had thought this city would be modernized and clean and man was I dead wrong. Not a terrible place overall, but not anything like my expectation. They have malls here as well that could work for daygame, although I did not explore this nearly as thoroughly as Manila. The only nightlife I saw here was a club called Evibe Superclub, which I liked a lot. They close pretty early though, 2 am. I went here 4 nights [in a row]in my week or so in Davao, ended up banging one girl direct from here, and another that I met here and came straight to my room after her work another day. It is starting here that I start banging raw dog regularly and soon, only.

I went to Evibe with THC and his girl. I had had a date that night that was going nowhere. Anyway, we get there probably less than an hour before it will close. I sit down and plan to chill and enjoy the environment after noticing the place is dead. Then suddenly I look up and THC's girl brings two cute girls to our table <3. Davao Girl #1 is sitting beside me and #2 is sitting on the other side of her, so I just go with #1. We dance, it's going pretty well but I want to dance with #2 and leave with her, but she's not at the table, walking around bored and lonely. So I end up leaving with #1. Two days later, I go Evibe with #1 after spending the entire day with her. I ask her if #2 will be there and she says yes. Now, here I am thinking "How can I take a shot at #2 with #1 all over me... I probably can't do anything without straight breaking her heart and messing up their friendship". After I dance for a while with #1, she says she is tired and this time, #2 is nearby so I grab and start dancing. She is very sexual in her dance and kind of unusual the way she moves, but I get used to it eventually and soon our faces are touching and I take her to the middle of the crowd so I can get a kiss without #1 seeing. At the end of the night, I say fuck it and ask #2 to leave with me. She says no because her friend, so I go home with #1 and text #2 that I want to see her tomorrow.

She gave me her number that night and I texted her that I wanted to see her tomorrow and she said yes. Met at 9:30 PM outside my hotel after she had finished work. Resisted my kiss attempts 3 or 4 times, eventually I semi cavemanned her, laid her down and started kissing. 2 solid bangs, finished inside her both times. She was pretty bloody but not on her period (her words). Left at midnight due to her mom. Works at some mall for 8 dollars per day! I banged her several more times the day after. Few days later when I told her I'm leaving the next day, she freaked out and said "What if I'm pregnant?!" She backed off though when I told her I'm sure she's not because all the blood.

I met three girls from online here, all of them were virgins. With time I probably could have banged them all but unfortunately I did not have time. If you want to bang virgins, I recommend Davao based on my experience. The touristy things here are mediocre at best though.

I flew back to Manila from Davao. My first night back, I banged another massage girl. As we take the elevator up, she asks me how many times I have been to Philippines. I tell her it is my first time and she absolutely does not believe me. She says “I think you are professional”. Professional? “Yes, you come here a lot and have sex with girls”… Of course, I couldn’t say I knew game or anything, so I just said I’m charming. She seemed to accept that.

I met the virgin the next day and got my notch. We spent a few days together and I really liked her, though her English was pretty bad and I got annoyed by her multiple times, especially when she would resist banging. Why the hell would you resist if we have already fucked? It was like banging a girl much younger than her age. I would tell her she is a child, and she always denied it. I had to teach her everything, how to not be a dead fish and to make some noises, smile, etc. I do not want to bang another virgin for a long time.

A couple days before I left the Philippines, I met with a girl from online. SNL with minor resistance. She resisted hard for the second bang though after I made the mistake of telling her I had sex the night before. I’ve actually shown girls pictures that I have of past conquests, and it either did nothing or excited them. This was the first girl that genuinely was turned off by it. I asked her later that night if she was falling in love with me and she said “I am but I am scared”. I usually ask this the second night I bang a girl but I could feel it from her already.

[size=13pt]Comparison[/size]

I definitely give an edge to Thai girls. The difference is not astronomical but nonetheless still there. I remember the first few days in the Phils, I probably saw 2-3 8s per day, where in similar size malls in BKK I’d see that many 8s per hour. However, many of those higher quality girls in BKK did not ever bother learning English.

I never felt a need to learn any Tagalog. Everyone I met had conversational English ability, but some of them do have this particular accent that makes it difficult to understand. For next time, I will make the effort to learn more Thai. I pulled one girl that barely spoke any, but that was from a night club ( details below).

I actually got a lot more from night game than I was planning, which had been to do online game and be an approach machine during the day (which never really happened).

Personally, I loved Bangkok much more than Manila overall. A larger amount of the city is modernized and geared towards providing for people from other countries. I would like to go back to Bangkok and try to penetrate into the upper/middle class there.

[size=13pt]Notches[/size]

Filipina living in Bangkok

Met online from DateinAsia. 25 year old 6.5 on 1-10 scale. I first saw her and immediately thought “Bangable, SNL or nothing”. We had dinner at Siam paragon. She was a nice girl, always worried about my well-being and told me to always be careful. We talked about drinking near Terminal 21, which was five minutes from my room, and just went straight to the room. She stopped our kiss sessions twice. But overall still banged easily. I could feel from her the thought something like “I really like him. He is much more attractive than me. He will not call me after but I want to be with him tonight”.

Girl #1 from Patong

Met in Hollywood club. 25 7.5. Stayed with her for 2 days. She asked me how many girls I’ve been with, and she guessed 200! Not even close. I was the first guy she swallowed (her words). We walked Patong beach together and it was very pleasant being with her. She taught me how to drive her scooter. She let me check out her place, which was basically just one small room and a bathroom. I banged her as hard I could there on her bed so she'd think about me when I was gone [Image: wink.gif]

Girl #2 Patong

Met in Hollywood club. 26 9. Amazing 9.5 face. We met up again when I came back to Patong for 1 day. Normal day date (Fine dining/movie) followed by making sex videos with her. Her dream was to go to Korea and get plastic surgery on her face. I made her promise me she will not do that and she agreed. I definitely want to see her again.

Girl #1 Rawai

Met in Laguna club. Widow. 29 7.5. Has 7 y/o son. She had a massive truck that she drove us back to my room in. Very small, tight body and said she loves aerobics. Very thorough and passionate in giving head, unlike some girls there that don’t like giving head, especially in the Phils. We walked through the seafood market together, got some excellent pictures of the beach / ocean thanks to her knowledge of the area. I called her for booty call next day, excellent lay.

Girl #2 Rawai

Met in Laguna club. 27 8. Hella shy, would not kiss there at all. She talked with her friends and then we left. She drove us to the hotel in her Toyota. She wanted to watch soccer. 4 hour escalation struggle. I could tell she wanted it and while the going was slow, there was always forward momentum. I get her down to panties only and she uses the toilet and puts her shorts back on. I am pissed and freeze her out. We stare for about 5 minutes, she knows how I feel. Then I see her slightly nod her head and I get on top of her and get her naked. She was very tight in there, amazing pussy. She leaves to go take her kid to school, I tell her to come back after. She does and we bang more. She owned some bar and wanted me to come see her later that day, but I had no idea where it was and didn’t feel like trying.

Sukhumvit Street pickup

Worst bang of the trip. Said she was 30 but looked 34-37. When I first saw her, she was cute but as I got closer, I could see her age. This was at like 4:30 in the morning. Everyone else already had a girl so I desperately look to find a girl after several nights in a row of sex and not wanting the streak to end. She was definitely hot 10 years ago but well beyond her prime now. I just banged her once and asked her to go.

Hua Hin #1

If you read above, you know I don’t remember much details about her. First girl of double up. I was extremely drunk, do not remember how she came to my hotel with me. I do remember thrusting into her though hahaha! She left and I went out for number 2 of the night.

Hua Hin #2

Again, detailed story above. 21 8. Zero resistance. She had a couple cool looking tattoos on her upper back. Nice round ass. Second of double up. Banged her twice before she left and we headed back to BKK.

Girl from Insanity #1

Looked Japanese. 26 7.5. I was very drunk. Not memorable bang.

Girl from Insanity #2

26 7 with huge tits. She spoke minimal English. Into me hard at the club and smiled widely. Wasn't much of a moaner in bed and mediocre overall.

Spankys girl

Detailed story above. 23 9. Hella hot, amazing perky tits. Probably best sex I have had. Very cute face. The things she said and how she said it while I was inside her made it incredible. Great at giving head too.

Manilla Massage girl #1

Direct approached on the street. 19 7.5. This girl was 90 lbs and had the smallest pussy I’ve been with. I could not go in all the way, which made the sex pretty lousy. I did go balls deep when I was finishing though, and caused a lot of pain for her. Very playful, always singing and moving around.

Davao #1

Met in Evibe club. 26 7.5. Very short. No LMR. Said she had to go home after cause her mom. She came back the next day and started raw dogging and I never turned back from then on. She let me finish inside her, said she was on the pill. We spent a lot of time together and I never once saw her take any pills. This girl was really nice, always feeding me and looking to take care of me.

Davao #2

Met at Evibe. 25 8.5. Wanted her rather than Davao #1 when I met them together, but she was walking around and didn't have time/chance to dance with her. Two days later, met her at the club again and danced together, quite passionate and got a few small kisses from her. Ended up banging her the next day.

Manila Virgin

Shop clerk at a mall in Manila. 24 8.5. She fell in love with me after our second date where we slept together but no sex. When I came back to Manila and after I got the bang, we spent a lot of time together. She said she will wait for me to go back.

Manilla Massage girl #2

Met on the street. 31 7. Probably 4’10 85 lbs. Clearly past her prime, but easy lay. Tiniest girl ever, felt like a small teenager. I hurt her with a few thrusts. Said I was pro and didn't believe it was my first time in the Phils.

Manila DateinAsia

Met at Greenbelt mall in Makati. 24 7. Weak face with flaws, strangely very nice hands and feet. Jealous type. She was the first girl to say “Why are you pounding me so hard?” I tell her “that was only 60% my max because this bed is loud and slides” She looked shocked when I said that. Sucked dick and wanted to swallow. I spent the next day with her shopping at some of the malls I hadn’t seen yet.

Any specific questions, feel free to post them.

Great writeup, glad you had a good time.

Nice report Hallasan, we had some fun times down in Phuket and in BKK. I forgot all about our night at Spanky's but now I remember you going up to the stage and whacking that stripper on the ass, haha, she was pretty hot man, well done!

Save some women for me!

Awesome report Hallasan! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
One question to you and all the other guys currently in the Phils/LOS who are raw dogging and finishing inside girls. Don't you guys worry about some of them being a smart one and getting pregnant and then they track you down and hit you up with child support? I had two incidences, once in BKK and once in Cebu where the condom broke and I finished inside of them and I personally took them to the pharmacy to buy the pill and made them take it in front of me. Or maybe it's me being too paranoid?

Quote: (06-15-2013 11:30 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

One question to you and all the other guys currently in the Phils/LOS who are raw dogging and finishing inside girls. Don't you guys worry about some of them being a smart one and getting pregnant and then they track you down and hit you up with child support? I had two incidences, once in BKK and once in Cebu where the condom broke and I finished inside of them and I personally took them to the pharmacy to buy the pill and made them take it in front of me. Or maybe it's me being too paranoid?

No such thing as too paranoid IMO.

Cost analysis:

-Cost you less than 100 bucks total (dont know how much those pills cost) to resolve that issue

-Dramatically decrease your chances of having a bastard child

-Entire process took less than a day

I would do a similar thing if it happened to me.

--

Quote: (06-16-2013 02:17 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Cost analysis:

-Cost you less than 100 bucks total (dont know how much those pills cost) to resolve that issue

--

Game of Thrones [Image: smile.gif]

If you don't given them an opportunity to track you down, how can they?

That said, I wouldn't be too happy about a kid of mine having to fend for him or herself in Thailand without me backing it.

I actually raw-dogged some girl the other night, which is way out of character for me, and she asked me to give her a baby while I was fucking her. We weren't fucking full on quite yet, I just had it inside and was fooling around a bit. I said something along the lines of, "if you take care of it yourself."

She was all about it - she wanted the kid. Part of me wanted to go ahead and blast in her - maybe instinct - but in the end I pulled out last minute and deprived her of my seed. lol She brought it up again later and said she had been serious and told me she wanted another kid and didn't care if the dad was around or not. I guess her first kid lives with the father in France and she wanted one that she could keep.

Sure, it could be a trap, but how the hell would such a girl find you if she didn't have you on email, Facebook, or anything?

Not that I'm advocating spreading bastards across the world, Guys.

Or raw-dogging for that matter. I'm kicking myself in the ass on that one now.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (06-16-2013 10:14 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Sure, it could be a trap, but how the hell would such a girl find you if she didn't have you on email, Facebook, or anything?
Come to the hotel later and ask who stayed in that room at that date? In Thailand they even ask for a photo copy of your passport.

I doubt anyone could get child support from you. I don't know how it is in Canada VP but I know it would be impossible for her to get it off a Brit. If you ended up living in Thailand then maybe you'd have to pay up.

You did the right thing anyway as it bought you piece of mind. Can't put a price on that.

Quote: (06-15-2013 10:20 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Nice report Hallasan, we had some fun times down in Phuket and in BKK. I forgot all about our night at Spanky's but now I remember you going up to the stage and whacking that stripper on the ass, haha, she was pretty hot man, well done!

Yeah, she was one of my favorites of the trip. You remember how much I did not want to spank those girls? You and THC pushed me hard though and it all worked out great. Thanks man!

To be honest with you, I really don't think they have the resources to track a guy down in a distant country i.e. USA. I know some of the girls I got with in the Phils worked full time jobs making under 10 USD per day.

I could see what Northern said actually happen. I'm not sure how long they'd have passport copies on file, but if some local girl came in asking for a copy and said she was pregnant, I'm pretty sure they'd discretely hand it over. But does she have the legal backing of any government to assist her? Probably not enough.

Off the top of my head, I'd say three of the girls legitimately did not mind the idea of me impregnating them and I got zero vibe from them that if they did get pregnant, that they wanted help. The second Davao girl already had a kid, and when I asked her about it, she basically said it wouldn't be a big deal if she had another. If she hadn't bled so much, I'd be pretty confident I did impregnate her. But she said it wasn't her period [Image: confused.gif]

Two other girls were terrified of getting pregnant, one I went with her as she bought morning-after pills (it was surprisingly cheap[Philippines]) and the other I told her which one to buy and I assume she went and got it. That was the morning of my departing flight.

P.S I stayed at Tai Pan a few nights based on your strong recommendation from your excellent BKK Data Sheet. I didn't like it as much as you, but thanks nonetheless.

Quote: (06-16-2013 02:03 PM)Hallasan Wrote:  

Two other girls were terrified of getting pregnant, one I went with her as she bought morning-after pills (it was surprisingly cheap[Philippines]) and the other I told her which one to buy and I assume she went and got it. That was the morning of my departing flight.
BTW, how are those pills called?

http://popularmanila.blogspot.com/2011/0...pines.html
http://pretty-filipinas.blogspot.com/201...pines.html

Nordette seems like the most common but there may be another with less side effects...

Currently [Home]

The cost of the pills was peanuts really. In BKK, at the pharmacy paid about some 50-60 odd bahts while in Cebu, they cost me about 100 pesos.
The girl in BKK, told me numerous times that she'd love a cute mixed baby from me and repeatedly insisted that she would take care of it all by herself. That alone was the single biggest reason I took her personally to the pharmacy and had her take the pill in front of me before sending her on her way.

I never tell any girl (or any guy I meet on the road) my real name. I always use my middle name or whatever name comes to mind at that particular moment. However, when bringing a girl to your hotel or condo, it won't be difficult for her to obtain your info from the reception by simply asking. Even tough technically, hotels are not supposed to due to privacy, but since we're in Asia, where in 100% of conflicts, authorities at any and all levels side with their compatriots over the farangs so they wouldn't hesitate a second to help one of their people. And provided the girl has any brain and a couple of bahts, pesos, rmbs or whatever currency she uses to rub together, she could easily build a case and take it to the embassy of your country through her lawyer. And as to what happens, next, is all a crap shoot really. So overall, better safe than sorry. I rarely, if ever raw dog and never finish inside any girl. Specially the ones that I've been with for any length of time as they do tend to get attached the most and have already in their mind, planned the perfect ending with a big wedding, cute mixed babies and her future already rosy in her mind.

If however, despite all my precautions, one fell through the crack and got pregnant and gave birth to my kid, I will support the kid and make sure he/she is well taken care of. Remember that child support is for the child, not to support the lifestyle of a lazy parasite. Be careful out there boys!

Cost analysis:

--

Think about it. In order to enforce a child support agreement in the USA or other places, a woman would have to either travel there and know how to file a case, or hire a lawyer to do it for them.

Not too many of these women would get visas.

It's not like a child support order from Thailand or the Philippines gets automatically enforced in the USA - there has to be a US court which enters an order to reach your assets.

Quote: (06-17-2013 12:01 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

The cost of the pills was peanuts really. In BKK, at the pharmacy paid about some 50-60 odd bahts while in Cebu, they cost me about 100 pesos.
The girl in BKK, told me numerous times that she'd love a cute mixed baby from me and repeatedly insisted that she would take care of it all by herself. That alone was the single biggest reason I took her personally to the pharmacy and had her take the pill in front of me before sending her on her way.

I never tell any girl (or any guy I meet on the road) my real name. I always use my middle name or whatever name comes to mind at that particular moment. However, when bringing a girl to your hotel or condo, it won't be difficult for her to obtain your info from the reception by simply asking. Even tough technically, hotels are not supposed to due to privacy, but since we're in Asia, where in 100% of conflicts, authorities at any and all levels side with their compatriots over the farangs so they wouldn't hesitate a second to help one of their people. And provided the girl has any brain and a couple of bahts, pesos, rmbs or whatever currency she uses to rub together, she could easily build a case and take it to the embassy of your country through her lawyer. And as to what happens, next, is all a crap shoot really. So overall, better safe than sorry. I rarely, if ever raw dog and never finish inside any girl. Specially the ones that I've been with for any length of time as they do tend to get attached the most and have already in their mind, planned the perfect ending with a big wedding, cute mixed babies and her future already rosy in her mind.

If however, despite all my precautions, one fell through the crack and got pregnant and gave birth to my kid, I will support the kid and make sure he/she is well taken care of. Remember that child support is for the child, not to support the lifestyle of a lazy parasite. Be careful out there boys!

Cost analysis:

--

Even getting child support here in Thailand is no piece of cake but getting child support from a foreigner living abroad is something I've never heard of being done successfully. I think in most cases the woman might call you and tell you, "You're a dad," but unless you were absolutely certain (DNA test) it was yours, that call means nothing.

I had a Vietnamese girl try and tell me she was three months pregnant with my child. She didn't want any money but she did want me to come to Vietnam and speak with her parents. I told her it would be two months before I could come. At the end of the two months I asked her to send me some photos of her baby bump. Then I would go there. She refused and as I had expected, she was full of shit.

Guys,,,You are really funny, nobody afraid of STD!!!
I am sorry to be rude but you must be a bit mad to dare bareback fucking!!!
I think you have no detailed info about STD, if yes, you would have talked about STD instead of pregnancy.
I strictly recommend you to use condom even it doesn't so effective for HPV.

Quote: (06-17-2013 08:22 AM)eldorado Wrote:  

I think you have no detailed info about STD, if yes, you would have talked about STD instead of pregnancy.

2 of your last 6 posts are about getting STD's in the Philippines. [Image: troll.gif]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (06-17-2013 08:33 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2013 08:22 AM)eldorado Wrote:  

2 of your last 6 posts are about getting STD's in the Philippines. [Image: troll.gif]

You are right because i have met many foreigners in bkk, manila, samal and angeles city that they don't care abut STD too much. They mostly supppose if girls look healthy, they have no ilness.

Heading to Bangkok in a month and a half and definitely stocking up on Plan B pills while I'm over there... Doing the cost benefit analysis of $50 vs 18 years of payments is a no-brainer, but it's always nice to save when you can.

One girl I fucked told me that instead of using plan B she would just overdose on birth control pills. hahahaha

I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned yet but after only a week I'm starting to get weirded out always being referred to as "sir".

This girl I was texting from DIA was even texting "sir" in her text messages. I'm guessing she worked in the service industry and was just use to calling all tourists that.

Quote: (02-24-2014 05:46 AM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

One girl I fucked told me that instead of using plan B she would just overdose on birth control pills. hahahaha

I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned yet but after only a week I'm starting to get weirded out always being referred to as "sir".

This girl I was texting from DIA was even texting "sir" in her text messages. I'm guessing she worked in the service industry and was just use to calling all tourists that.

Apparently taking 4 regular birth control pills immediately then another 4, 12hrs later, is much the same as the "morning after" pill.
Learned this in the Philippines last year, where the morning after pill is a big deal requiring a doctors prescription, but regular pills are available over the counter.

Yeah, being called sir all the time by girls you would like to get in your bed throws me off balance too.

Quote: (02-24-2014 08:13 AM)Antipodean Wrote:  

Apparently taking 4 regular birth control pills immediately then another 4, 12hrs later, is much the same as the "morning after" pill.
Learned this in the Philippines last year

Woahdude, is that even safe? I would rather cough up the 20 or so for a real morning-after pill.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Quote: (02-24-2014 08:13 AM)Antipodean Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2014 05:46 AM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

Learned this in the Philippines last year, where the morning after pill is a big deal requiring a doctors prescription, but regular pills are available over the counter.

Yeah, being called sir all the time by girls you would like to get in your bed throws me off balance too.

I went with a girl to get "morning after pills" at one of those chain pharmacies, no doctor or prescription was involved in the process.

Quote: (02-24-2014 10:58 AM)Hallasan Wrote:  

I went with a girl to get "morning after pills" at one of those chain pharmacies, no doctor or prescription was involved in the process.

In the Philippines or Thailand?