rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Israeli soldiers strip off fatigues

[Image: photos4n-1-web.jpg]

Scantily clad Israeli soldiers have been busted showing off their non-military assets.
Four female fighters were disciplined after snaps of them dressed only in underwear and combat gear appeared on Facebook.

Another shows them posing in a barracks room, wearing only helmets and minimal military equipment.

[Image: photos4n-2-web.jpg]

Walla blurred the women's faces, saying they were new recruits on a base in the south of the country.
In a statement, the military added: "The commanding officers disciplined the soldiers as they saw fitting."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/is...z2VAoYGrW8

I love this!!!!!!!

Makes life so much fun!!!! However their neighbours in the region are covering their women up and they all look like soldiers. It's over 100 degrees here where I live in the Middle East and as I'm typing this a Moroccan dude I know with his wife are sitting at a table next to mine. He is in a t-shirt, shorts,flip flops while his woman, full hijab (no hair showing) long sleeve shirt, baggy, jeans and shoes. Based on this picture, Israeli culture any day!!!!

Now don't hate me for supporting Israel, I support its openness ,,,,as for Palestine it needs to split Jerusalem up and co exist.

Doesn't matter if the hamster straps on a military helmet - attention whoring won't go away.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

This is a huge fantasy for me.

I can only dream of being the guy who disciplined them!

Trust me, you do not want anything to do with military girls. I fucked a few in my time. My only advice: Bag your dick up. Make sure it's air tight.

Quote: (06-03-2013 12:29 PM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

Trust me, you do not want anything to do with military girls. I fucked a few in my time. My only advice: Bag your dick up. Make sure it's air tight.

Israeli military girls? All girls in Israel have mandatory military service. Not the same as US military girls.

Yup. I fucked a few Israeli girls when my unit was doing some joint training with the Israeli Special Forces.

I thought I was the only one getting some, then it turned out 60% of my platoon was too. Girls in any military are almost always invariably massive sluts.

Quote: (06-03-2013 12:39 PM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

Yup. I fucked a few Israeli girls when my unit was doing some joint training with the Israeli Special Forces.

I thought I was the only one getting some, then it turned out 60% of my platoon was too. Girls in any military are almost always invariably massive sluts.

Absolutely! If you think a broad ups her cock consumption in college, you ain't seen shit. Military chicks will be fucking (conservatively) 3 to 5 guys at once. Not a train mind you (although that does happen often) but in their rotation.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (06-03-2013 12:39 PM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

Girls in any military are almost always invariably massive sluts.

Quoting the great Dick Masterson:

Quote:Quote:

If I had a daughter, I would rather her watch the E! True Hollywood Story of Jenna Jameson than get the wacky idea she should be joining the armed forces at any point. I don’t care how many ethnically stereotypical magical dragons she has on her side, a woman in the army always does more harm than good — and usually does more troops than harm.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

They look incredibly hot for being in the military :O

Quote: (06-03-2013 09:36 PM)Titan Wrote:  

They look incredibly hot for being in the military :O

Good thing about the mandatory military service in Israel, it forces chicks to stay in shape.

I think I changed my opinion about women in the military.

I've heard from multiple sources that in Israel, the military chicks mostly stay home on base, while the men mostly get deployed to guard the borders or for combat operations. The men who do stay back for clerical work are shamed and mocked, and they're known as 'jobniks.' But they also end up fucking lots of girls, because there's few other men around.

I think Israel tried putting women in combat roles which resulted in all sorts catastrophes.

Men did stupid things to protect them, lost moral seeing them KIA, it was a terrible experiment.

Grunts will always mock the pogues for being pussies, but at the end of the day the pogues have the last laugh.

The unstoppable Israeli Army is showing its softer side. Ha! Wonder if those are Army issue thongs and bras? They aren't olive green!

Too much time on these troopers' hands!

Israeli Army and unstoppable shouldn't be used in the same sentences. Any army is going to look fantastic against the Jordanians, who routinely take chow breaks during fire fights.

Quote: (06-03-2013 11:47 PM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

Grunts will always mock the pogues for being pussies, but at the end of the day the pogues have the last laugh.

I'd never heard that word before, 'pogue,' very expressive and useful.

It's not just the military. Jewish girls aren't exactly known for their chastity.

I think Soup once called Jewish girls "God's chosen sex machines."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (06-04-2013 02:26 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think Soup once called Jewish girls "God's chosen sex machines."

Its not just Jewish girls. I don't know if any of you have had similar experiences, But girls with religious upbringing seem to either be complete prudes or total sluts....

Not that I'm complaining. [Image: wink.gif]

What's the Facebook page where they post the pics?

Ah, you missed my sarcasm about "unstoppable", mate! I did omit my air quotes.

Attention whores are everywhere. Can't miss em.

Israeli girls are sexy as hell. I've dated a few Sephardic beauties from Israel living here in NYC. I can't wait to actually go to Israel. I like Jewish women in general.

Their punishment will probably be a month of guard duty. That's the usual punishment in the IDF. But that won't stop anything. Girls will be girls.

I'm skeptical that Jewish girls, in America at least, are any sluttier than say, their upper middle class white gentile counterparts. Among any group, there are girls who only date within the tribe, and those that don't care. As an outsider, you're only going to sample members of that group who are willing to step out. And those girls are invariably sluttier.

It's like a black guy claiming all white girls are sluts, because his reference group is only white girls who fuck black guys, girls who bucked social convention for some dick. Naturally, they're going to be sluttier. Bucking social convention is central to being a slut. If your reference group is girls who flout convention, they're going to be sluttier than the group they're supposed to represent.

Plus, there are tons of old jokes about Jewish women being sexually frigid. "What's the difference between a Jewish girl and Jello? Jello moves when you touch it." "What's a Jewish girl's favorite position? Facing Tiffany's." The appeal of the shiksa was that she actually liked sex. There are also a lot of Jewish girls who will suck dick to stave off having sex. My college buddy got BJs left and right for that reason, while I got more lays.

I've written previously how Jewish girls who show up to Jewish singles events, i.e. they like to date within the tribe, SUCK. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18951.html