rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The power of beards

The power of beards

Facial hair has been discussed in other threads, but new study confirms that it's common for a woman to prefer thick stubble/beards to shaven faces as this study shows. Not all that surprising really.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29...ostpopular

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The power of beards

I've hear this as well.

I wonder where goatees and moustaches fall under this?

Hipster chicks say they love them.... but we all know what they say they like and what actually turns them on.

The power of beards

I think goatees and mustaches are weird. I've just never known anyone that cool that had either of them. It's the full, unadulterated growth that women are naturally attracted to. Study showed these two styles had better results (10+ days growth of heavy stubble and a full on beard).

Roosh-style:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP-n2cTxdF9qDAAIOncEY...Ib7TszmaZ6]

A little more extreme...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLyfFZH4zQXR5aaPwgJpo...MNxq9hBNKM]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The power of beards

That's because beards are in style now.

The power of beards

I always seem to get the most stares from women with a 5'o clock, i think this is the best option for men that can't grow a full beard(not many can).

The power of beards

Thai women don't seem to like it. Most told me I should shave my face. White girls like it. Black girls just like if it's groomed.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

The power of beards

They don't seem to like it when you're eating their pussy. That could be a plus or a minus.

I'm a clean shaven guy. I gotta hide the grey to get with the younger girls.

Team Nachos

The power of beards

I get a pretty decent beard about 3 weeks in, but I've had the best results with a goatee. Kinda borrow the style from Robert Downey Jr, and have it go halfway up my jawbone.

[Image: vJl03QK.jpg]

I read an article on here recently about the way women perceive different facial hair and a full beard was supposedly perceived as more dad-like aka provider role.

The power of beards

Beard is good if you don't have a defined jaw. In fact, it would behoove any guy with soft jaw to grow one.

The power of beards

Quote: (05-01-2013 01:39 PM)soup Wrote:  

Beard is good if you don't have a defined jaw. In fact, it would behoove any guy with soft jaw to grow one.

I have pretty sparse facial hair, so often times when females comment on how nice my beard looks, it's because I've had a number of weeks of growth. I clean up the area on the high side of my cheeks and the neckbeard every few days and let the rest grow. When it gets longer I trim above my upper lip with some cuticle scissors until it's too long and then I use the clippers to bring it all the way back down to a #1 guard or no guard.

Simple, looks the best on me, and least amount of maintenance. Glad I figured it out. I don't get ANYWHERE near as many compliments from women being clean shaven, but it also depends on how you wear the hair on your head too.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

The power of beards

My beard puts about 5 years on me, which is good in many situations.

Problem is, I like going down on some girls.

The power of beards

Quote: (05-01-2013 04:05 PM)gandt Wrote:  

My beard puts about 5 years on me, which is good in many situations.

Problem is, I like going down on some girls.

Start dating FOB Asians. Then her bush won't bother you, your beard won't bother her, and her pussy will taste like dim sum [Image: banana.gif]

The power of beards

I usually do a winter beard and shave in summer, but I think I'm just making it permanent. It's thick, bushy and luxuriant and the ladies love it. Plus, it saves so much time and money and face bleeding. Shaving blows.

The power of beards

I've been the clean-cut dude my entire life -obsessively shaving before first dates or any dates for that matter. I don't know what it was but recently I started to grow facial scrub from 1 to as many as three days. Its kind of the Adam Levine look. it's done wonders for me -even my parents who are very conservative say I look "like trouble" with some scruff. I ask girls too after 2nd or 3rd bang when Were comfortable and they agree.

Goatees are for Mexican gardeners and 45 year old retired NBA stars IMO. Stay away from that shit it's not 2002.

The power of beards

Beards are good but if you trim them too neatly they look gay. Don't shave the edges and start making ridiculous designs:

[Image: carlos-boozer-chicago-bulls-707jpgjpg-21..._large.jpg]
Gay
[Image: LEBRON.jpg]
Gay
[Image: diddy-beard.jpg]
Awesome
[Image: marc-gasol.jpg]
Awesome

The power of beards

I think it all depends on the man. I used to think I couldn't grow a good beard, but I let it grow out for a couple weeks and it wasn't bad.

The power of beards

Quote: (05-01-2013 11:59 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I think goatees and mustaches are weird. I've just never known anyone that cool that had either of them.
[Image: 26731706.jpg]

I'm gonna guess the only reason that nobody on here likes moustaches and goatees but everyone likes a 5 o clock shadow or beard is because of hipsters and everyone in the media sporting that. It used to not be cool to look rough like that and you were considered dirty unless the beard was well kept, now it's in style.

The power of beards

I love my beard. Fortunately I've got pretty good coverage so can keep it fairly short, as my jaw line isn't bad and I don't want to look like I'm hiding not having one. Girls back in the UK definitely prefer it, here in China there are mixed opinions, some really like it, others think I need a shave. Even if most didn't like it I'd keep it, much prefer the way I look with it, meaning more confidence all round.

The power of beards

I think it partly depends on your face. Some dudes just don't look right with a beard. Guys who with lighter hair come to mind...It also depends on how evenly it grows out..

But I think it also depends on the woman's preferences ...

I can grow a great beard, and I've had some women beg me to grow mine out, while others beg that i shave it off. It can get tricky if I make plans with both types during the same week.

I seem to have better luck approaching with a beard. Nothing huge..just a slight edge.

The power of beards

Quote: (05-02-2013 12:01 AM)houston Wrote:  

I'm gonna guess the only reason that nobody on here likes moustaches and goatees but everyone likes a 5 o clock shadow or beard is because of hipsters and everyone in the media sporting that. It used to not be cool to look rough like that and you were considered dirty unless the beard was well kept, now it's in style.

You basically just reiterated what most of us said : well manicured goatees are out of style and facial scruff is in style. I guess if you really want to fight widespread fashion trends it's your decision, but it hardly seems worth it to me.

The power of beards

I think goatees and mustaches are weird. I've just never known anyone that cool that had either of them.

Haha truth. Mustaches were once the mark of a man. I think scruff is in fashion because of the betaization and emasculation the everyday man suffers these days, and the masculinization the average female goes through. He has to grow out some scruff just to look and feel like a man again and different from a woman.

There was no way you'd get away with 2-day stubble in the workplace even 10 years ago. It was clean shaven or neatly trimmed only.

The power of beards

Feels like I get significantly more attention from the ladies when I'm rocking some scruff.

Paul Janka concurs (0:50)

The power of beards

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:34 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Haha truth. Mustaches were once the mark of a man. I think scruff is in fashion because of the betaization and emasculation the everyday man suffers these days, and the masculinization the average female goes through. He has to grow out some scruff just to look and feel like a man again and different from a woman.

There was no way you'd get away with 2-day stubble in the workplace even 10 years ago. It was clean shaven or neatly trimmed only.
Yeah for real. I figured that out a while back in a hipster thread. I was always wondering why so many hipsters have thick ass beards and put 2 and 2 together one day. Just reminds me of white collar guys trying to look like hard ass blue collar workers.

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:10 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

You basically just reiterated what most of us said : well manicured goatees are out of style and facial scruff is in style. I guess if you really want to fight widespread fashion trends it's your decision, but it hardly seems worth it to me.
I can't grow a beard and don't really want to. Shaving every day versus once a week and looking like I'm 21 when I'm 40? I go after fresh barely legal pussy and it would only hurt me. I prefer being clean cut and not like every other guy who looks like trouble because he hasn't shaved in a few days.

The power of beards

[Image: 30586.original.jpg?fm=jpg&q=65&sharp=15&...1&fit=crop]
[Image: hipster-beard-pbr-225x300.jpg]
[Image: Samuel.jpg]

The power of beards

Never been with a woman who said she explicitly said she liked the feel of beards, but appreciate how men look.

I'm all about the feel though. They like stubble because it's manly. Kissing a beard sucks ass though from what I gather

Easiest to just alternate between clean shave and forgoing shaves for a day or two. But it depends on your skin, some guys get really bad razor rash if they skip daily shaves.

Also growing a beard just itches like hell. The longest I've gone without shaving since starting was about a week, and I was crawling out of my skin. Plus you go exercise and you got sweat running inbetween your facial hair... what is up with that?