rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Article: The Secrets Of How Thai Women Make Their Men Happy (Why Men Love Thailand)

Article: The Secrets Of How Thai Women Make Their Men Happy (Why Men Love Thailand)

This article could have been written by Roosh. I couldn't help but post it. It truly speaks truth to power.

Be sure to read the femnazi comments that follow the article (you must click on the link). Those femnazis howled like scalded cats.

Quote:Quote:

The Secrets of how Thai Women make their Men happy
Posted on February 26, 2013

Western women hear about it all the time, often coming from male friends. Thai women are charming and a pleasure to be with, and American women just don’t seem to get it. Maybe American women “get it” a little bit, but they are not going to compromise their perceived self-esteem created by their powerful individuality and not letting men “take advantage of them”. Modern Western women have been taught this by their mothers and have had it re-enforced from high school through grad school.

When an American guy comes to Thailand, they often fall for the full effect of these charming Thai ladies, and the women back home shrug it off with remarks like he was probably a “perv” anyway. They scorn how American guys fall for these skinny little Asian girls that are probably too young for them. I have heard American women visiting Thailand seeing older American guys with young Thai girls (often they just look young) call these expats “creepy old guys”. Well, I am here to say it is a little deeper than that.

Thai women have learned the secrets to making their man happy. They seem to appreciate their femininity, and appreciate it when American guys like it as well. You won’t find these secrets in Cosmo Magazine where they preach women to “take control” of their relationships and assert themselves. But now that I have been settled into the Thai lifestyle for several years, I am lucky to have learned a little about these secrets, and for the benefit of men everywhere, would like to pass them on to Western women.

Thai women have been guided in their actions by a Thai monk from about a hundred and sixty years ago, Sunthorn Phu (d. 1855). He is one of old Siam’s most revered poets and philosophers, and his premise “Maxim for the Conduct of Ladies” has been passed on from Mother to Daughter and taught to girls in Thai schools since the days of Rama V (the great King of Thailand in the 19th century that brought Siam into the modern world). All Thai women, whether they are an uneducated bar girl, a teacher, a lawyer or even the Prime Minister of Thailand continue to practice some of these maxims in their everyday life, and it shows. The maxims recognize the power that women have and instruct them to incorporate these feminine powers into everything they do. It is the essence of a Thai woman.

On Obama’s first visit to Thailand late last year, he saw some of these Sunthorn maxims in action with his first meeting with the head of state of Thailand, Yingluck Shinawatra. The media and American feminists claimed that Obama’s obvious appreciation for the charming lady was just a reflection of the Prime Minister being a beautiful lady. But it was much more than that. “Barry looked like a high school senior on his prom date. Excited, hormonal, and having a little bit too much fun. Yingluck, for her part, remained ladylike but was definitely charmed and occasionally shot sultry glances at The Prez,” according to Coconuts Bangkok News.

Sunthorn teaches “Take small, graceful steps when walking outside.” Do not “swing your arms back and forth” or “allow your breasts to swing or raise your shawl as you go.” When speaking with others, “do not raise your voice or rasp.” There are many more maxims, and Thai women adhere to these and other rules today, many generations later.

In Modern Thailand, just like in Modern America, women have become educated and work right with men in the halls of corporate power, and are self-confident in the working world. Women make up the majority of teachers, and are scientists, computer engineers and entrepreneurs just like women in America, but they have never neglected their expected duties as a woman. This is a giant contrast to Western men between Thai and American women. It seems that no matter how high a Thai woman can rise on a social level, they still maintain their sweet manners, love to please their men and their families, and try to live up to their expected role as a good mother. And it works. American men, including me, are very pleased to have a Thai woman around them.

Also, these maxims seem to stay with a Thai woman all their life, and are there when she is young and beautiful, and when she is a great grandmother. Thai women are charming.

If American women wanted to emulate some of the things Thai women do to keep their men happy, I can make the some suggestions that are part of almost every Thai woman’s character from the perspective of a man that has enjoyed the close company of a Thai woman for quite a few years now:

Thai women treat their man like a King. When there is a decision to be made, he makes it. “Up to You”, is a common remark Thai ladies makes to her man whenever there is a decision on a restaurant, a vacation, a purchase, everything. That actually takes a few years for an American guy to get used to after a lifetime of having the women back home tell them how and what do on almost everything. But once it has sunk in, a man will feel better about himself, and feel better in his relationship.

Early in the morning, my wife wakes up before I do and prepares a breakfast for me. My daughter in law who lives in the same house does the same for her husband. After climbing out of bed, my wife is right there with a hot cup of coffee and nourishment waiting. With American women, it is always either a mutual thing or we took care of each of ourselves by ourselves.

Thai women don’t nag. Back in my old life, I would hear about it if I didn’t clean my dish after a snack, or take out the garbage or hang the f**king bath towel the right way on the rack in the bathroom. Thai women just do it and don’t say anything. My Thai wife doesn’t want me to rinse off my plate; “that’s a woman’s job”, she would say.

Thai women smile a lot and touch their man. Maybe she will sit next to me and just rest her hand on my knee or hold my elbow. Just a little thing, but it makes a big difference. And when I look at her, she almost always smiles back at me.

Thai women always seem to keep a tidy home. They always want to make the home pretty and pleasant, and a guy married to a Thai lady learns fairly quickly that this is her domain. A smart husband to a Thai will just let her do whatever she wants to do with the house and is happy to give out a lot of compliments because they generally do a wonderful job at it.

Thai women don’t talk too much. It is like a joke how the American woman goes on and on and on, beating a subject to death. Well, it is more than just a joke. Men get tired of hearing just mindless redundant talk. After working all day in a stressful environment, it nice to come home to some peace and quiet.

Thai women are demure and sweet in public, and perhaps a bit shy, but when alone with their relationship person, they are open and sexually accommodating.

Thai women dress clean, sharp and cute. No sloppy T-shirt that is four sizes too big. They seem to always want to look their best, even if they are just staying home with their husband. Very few Thai ladies will let their body go to hell. They try to stay fit, eat right and look good. It makes her man want to look good too. I asked one beautiful Thai lady I worked with how she developed such perfect posture when she walked, and she told me her mother required her to walk around the house with books balanced on top of her head since she was very little till she left home.

Thai women always ask their husbands before they spend any larger amounts of money, and that may be only twenty bucks or so. Even though she may contribute the same amount to the household income, she always asks her husband if it is OK with him. This does not apply to regular household things and food, as that is her domain, but on everything else. The man almost always will say Yes, but it is a pleasure to always be asked and considered before anything is bought.

Thai women will always make sure their husband has dinner, often waiting for him when he comes home from work. And Thai women tend to be good cooks.

When guests come to the house, a Thai wife will slip away quickly and come back with cold drinks for everyone without asking. It is her nature to try and make any visitor seem welcome.

A Thai woman understands that a guy sometimes wants to go out with his male friends without women with them. While she may be a bit jealous or concerned about other women (well actually, probably a lot concerned), she never objects to her man being with his male friends.

So maybe some of these tips I see coming from Thai women would be helpful for American women, and I realize it goes against the grain of what has been learned now over a couple of generations.

Sure, there are characteristics of Thai women that are not terrific, but it seems like the theme of always trying to please her man and men in general seems to over shine the negatives. And I also realize (at least a little bit) that American men are not perfect either and could stand some improvements in many ways. But now I hope you understand why men that first get introduced to Thai women are smitten immediately, and are ready to do almost anything for their Thai wife or girlfriend.

Realizing this subject is probably controversial, I still welcome your comments.

http://americanexpatchiangmai.com/the-se...#more-8936

BTW: This blog also has an excellent article regarding how to rent a place to live in Chang Mai.

http://americanexpatchiangmai.com/rentin...or-expats/

Good article. I left a comment. [Image: angel.gif]

That piece was on point. I left a comment also. The bitches that commented basically bore out the points made in the article about why a Thai woman is preferable to an American one.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-09-2013 01:26 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

That piece was on point. I left a comment also. The bitches that commented basically bore out the points made in the article about why a Thai woman is preferable to an American one.

Article seems fairly mild.....I wonder what the women would have to say about the Thai threads on this board. LOL!!

I have never really been down on American women....I like them...it's just that I have an easier time finding what I like overseas anymore. I have literally picked up hundreds of women in the U.S. and Latin America over the years and have never felt compelled to utter the phrase "I don't pay for sex" once in my life let alone various times on the same night.

That has to be worth something.

Quote: (03-09-2013 02:27 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Article seems fairly mild.....I wonder what the women would have to say about the Thai threads on this board. LOL!!

I have never really been down on American women....I like them...it's just that I have an easier time finding what I like overseas anymore. I have literally picked up hundreds of women in the U.S. and Latin America over the years and have never felt compelled to utter the phrase "I don't pay for sex" once in my life let alone various times on the same night.

That's just it...the tone of the article WAS mild, yet the women that responded did so with venom. I've found American women to be among the most critical of everyone and everything, yet can't take what I thought was very constructive criticism in return. American women think they're the standard. They don't have to subscribe to ALL of the behaviors described, but in disagreeing with a couple of points, it's an excuse to dismiss ALL of it. Face it...most of us will end up with American women (hopefully some that weren't born here and become completely Americanized...HA HA!), but our women still need to see what's out there.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-09-2013 02:49 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

That's just it...the tone of the article WAS mild, yet the women that responded did so with venom. I've found American women to be among the most critical of everyone and everything, yet can't take what I thought was very constructive criticism in return. American women think they're the standard. They don't have to subscribe to ALL of the behaviors described, but in disagreeing with a couple of points, it's an excuse to dismiss ALL of it. Face it...most of us will end up with American women (hopefully some that weren't born here and become completely Americanized...HA HA!), but our women still need to see what's out there.

Feminism has been vary kind to the women that can pull it off....getting what they want and still being able to attract high quality male suitors with their looks.

It is the less attractive women that have priced themselves out of the market that spew venom at the idea of guys looking elsewhere for women.

I think American men think of themselves as the standard as well.... although I don't think of myself as a male chauvinist....I do see the similarities between myself and a feminist.....we are both unwilling to settle for less than what we really want....why else would we travel thousands of miles to be with women we find more attractive.

I don't see the guys that are banging super hot American women complaining about them....never had a bad thing to say about them myself until I turned 40 and became invisible to a large portion of the hottest ones.

After spending years of my life in Colombia it is hard not to put a lot of the blame on American guys for the way women are in the U.S. If I were to give American guys one word of advice it would be to stop marrying other guys ex-wives.....Colombian guys never do this .....especially if she has someone else's kids.

This type of culture leads to a large supply of women that have to put out on a regular basis if they want to have anything going on at all..... while still never being able to attain a long term relationship with anyone worth his salt.

I would have found the article much more interesting if it described just how Thai men treat their women and what affect that has had on the way Thai women treat men in relationships.

Reminds me of Roosh's post on hystericas - hysterical Argentine attack bitches dogs showed up and started wailing like these American girls, except with comical English.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-bang-argentine-girls

Quote: (03-09-2013 03:42 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2013 02:49 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Feminism has been vary kind to the women that can pull it off....getting what they want and still being able to attract high quality male suitors with their looks.

It is the less attractive women that have priced themselves out of the market that spew venom at the idea of guys looking elsewhere for women.

I think American men think of themselves as the standard as well.... although I don't think of myself as a male chauvinist....I do see the similarities between myself and a feminist.....we are both unwilling to settle for less than what we really want....why else would we travel thousands of miles to be with women we find more attractive.

I don't see the guys that are banging super hot American women complaining about them....never had a bad thing to say about them myself until I turned 40 and became invisible to a large portion of the hottest ones.

After spending years of my life in Colombia it is hard not to put a lot of the blame on American guys for the way women are in the U.S. If I were to give American guys one word of advice it would be to stop marrying other guys ex-wives.....Colombian guys never do this .....especially if she has someone else's kids.

This type of culture leads to a large supply of women that have to put out on a regular basis if they want to have anything going on at all..... while still never being able to attain a long term relationship with anyone worth his salt.

I would have found the article much more interesting if it described just how Thai men treat their women and what affect that has had on the way Thai women treat men in relationships.

We've discussed on other threads that the most attractive women are the least "feminist" because they generally get what they want. I don't think American men think of themselves as the standard though. I've never heard a guy so much as insinuate that. Personally, I've always studied men in other countries to observe how they relate to their women, and live in general. Obviously, the article was written through the eyes of an American man. He couldn't have written a piece about how Thai men treat their women. A Thai woman would have to write that...

Thailand is changing, believe that. When I first came here there was still an abundance of working girls who would clean your clothes, clean your room, give you a massage, plus everything else. Now it's a little more business like.

Also, traditional Thais would wait for their man to come home. They'd feed him dinner, run his bath, give him a massage, rub his feet, have sex with him, then go to the end of the bed and Wai him. Last but not least, they would give thanks for their husband. Now you ask a girl if this is how she is and a huge percentage laugh and say this is old Thailand.

I agree with WEDO - I never had much to complain about with American women. I had my dry spells and hot spells, I banged the occasional fugly but most of the time I had good, decent, attractive women who were good to me. I never had a real shortage and while I've been rejected plenty, I just moved on to the next one. Women are a dime a dozen, women worth keeping for the long-term are few and far between. I'm sure they could say the same about men.

Regarding WEDO and AmericaninBKK who claim American women aren't that bad:

You're old. You're over 40. Back in the 80's and 90's it was still possible to find lots of hot young American sluts that were still cool to kick it with. Had you been in your 20's in today's day and age, you'd also be complaining what a bunch of worthless terrible ugly sluts American women are.

Also, I find it hilarious that WEDO and AmericaninBKK both say American women aren't that bad yet they are traveling for women. If American women are so good why didn't you get married to one?

I'll evaluate your actions, not your words.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

"You're old"

I guess 50 is old to you. It's not to me...When you get to be 50, if you think you're an old fucker, I feel sorry for you. The way I look at it I've got a ton of experience behind me and quite a few good years ahead of me.

I didn't travel for women. I traveled to the Netherlands every year for five years straight to train in Muay Thai. That gave me the experience and confidence to come to Asia.

I didn't particularly like Asian women at the time because when I was 18 I had a Korean girl who stalked me and was an absolute nightmare. The Dutch were the ones who suggested I try Thailand because of the training. All they said about the women in Thailand was "there were perks in going to Thailand."

There were no real forums online yet and what I knew about Thai women was extremely limited. The plan was to stay a year - I started making money and decided to stay. So don't assume that just because I'm living in Bangkok I came here for pussy.

Also, men have been bitching about women as long as there have been men and women on earth. You may think the women are different from in the past but the truth is the info is more out in the open now and men are more aware if it because of the Internet and mass media.

When I was growing up my friends and I used to joke about banging or ending up with fat chicks or marrying some chick who wouldn't work. Instead she would sit in her ass all day eating Bon-Bons, then complain when you called her fat. Not much has changed...

When I moved to Thailand, I broke up with a very cute real estate agent 6 years younger than I was. She was cute, had a nice body, treated me well, but I felt the relationship wasn't going to progress into marriage so it wasn't difficult to make the break.

@ samseau

I would recommend dating foreign girls while you live in the states. The only girls I bothered to create relationships with in the US towards the end of my time there was with mexican illegals. This was easy since I lived in the Southwest at the time so there were lots to pick from but if your in the northeast boston area maybe look for russians or EE girls.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (06-02-2013 08:51 PM)anamericaninbangkok Wrote:  

"You're old"

I guess 50 is old to you. It's not to me...When you get to be 50, if you think you're an old fucker, I feel sorry for you. The way I look at it I've got a ton of experience behind me and quite a few good years ahead of me.

50 is what it is. Don't get offended, that's how we talk around here. What it means is that you probably haven't dated many American girls born from 1985-95. Things are different from your Boomer and even Gen X women.

Simplest way to prove that is to look at the obesity rates from the girls you were dating back in the 70s and the cohort of today. The psychological changes have been just as profound.

I dated a Thai girl for a while. I broke it off because I knew she wasn't the girl I wanted to be with forever and I figured why waste my time. I'm just not that in to Asian women. But one thing I will say is that she was affectionate, loyal, and sweet. Definitely better than 95% of American girls.

Just last night a girl we were hanging out with said something to the extent of not wanting to do laundry or dishes for her man. I went into her about how she should play her role as a woman. I was saying, "Look, I'll fix the car and mow the lawn, but my girl better damn well cook my dinner and wash my laundry. I'll play my part as long as my woman plays her part, otherwise she's gonna have a bitch of a time fixing her car."

Quote: (06-02-2013 07:45 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

You're old. You're over 40. Back in the 80's and 90's it was still possible to find lots of hot young American sluts that were still cool to kick it with. Had you been in your 20's in today's day and age, you'd also be complaining what a bunch of worthless terrible ugly sluts American women are.

Also, I find it hilarious that WEDO and AmericaninBKK both say American women aren't that bad yet they are traveling for women. If American women are so good why didn't you get married to one?

How do you know what it was like for a 40 year old to date in the 80's/90's?

If you have read what Wedo has posted, he said he was getting hotter and younger tail in Colombia after he hit a certain age. That isn't the same thing as saying he had problems with women in America.

You guys take this shit too far sometimes.

While I would probably have agreed with you prior to meeting Wedo, in his defense, I have an idea that he probably knows what it's like to date young American girls, because when I was in Colombia I saw him with some fine young hotties, probably almost 20 years his junior. I give the man credit, he knows how to pull.

I am not as old as those guys, but I actually like America.

As of right now, the place I would most want to be on Earth is here in America.

I could live in another country, I choose to live here. Believe it or not.

That being said, many people don't considered the city I am in to be a part of America at all, so maybe you do have a point.

However, if you are in the "right" place in "America", "America" can be sick. You can get all the things guys are traveling all over the globe for ie feminine girls in heels and dresses (in fact in many instances way more) and nice warm water, weather and ocean breezes to boot.

My main girl here cooks for me and does my laundry. Always in heels. And her family has ungodly money. Hell, I may even marry her and Cash out. (just playing)

That being said, has anyone married a super rich chick and Cashed out?

Do we have a thread on that?

Quote: (06-02-2013 11:50 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

That being said, many people don't considered the city I am in to be a part of America at all, so maybe you do have a point.

However, if you are in the "right" place in "America", "America" can be sick. You can get all the things guys are traveling all over the globe for ie feminine girls in heels and dresses (in fact in many instances way more) and nice warm water, weather and ocean breezes to boot.

My main girl here cooks for me and does my laundry. Always in heels. And her family has ungodly money. Hell, I may even marry her and Cash out. (just playing)

It seems some of the guys who advocate game over money are the ones complaining.

Look at the seeking arrangement thread. Guys seem to be cleaning up.

It is cheaper to go overseas but that doesn't mean those 3rd world women want something different than American women. It just means you don't need to bring as much to the table as you would in America.

I was doing some random quiz a while back and it asked the about the 20 largest cities in Latin America. I never even thought to put Miami down, but it was one of the answers.

I think sometimes I don't give the states enough credit. We have NY, Miami, California, and if you're into extreme sports and things like that, we have it all. Great dirt biking (All over the south west and more), surfing (Hawaii and Cali), Arguably the best mountains to snowboard in the world in the Rockies. America really is great. The women though usually aren't the type that most players would like to settle down with. In Miami it is a bit different. A good number of the girls there were raised by parents who were raised in Latin America, and many of the traditions are passed on, including being loyal and passionate to your man. Miami's a tough spot though. It's pretty much the creme de la creme of good looking people with money. There aren't many places that I've been to that can out do Miami. Colombia has better looking girls IMO (At least Medellin), but they are much friendlier and there isn't very high competition, so it makes it much easier than Miami, at least for me. But if you have money, game, and looks, Miami would possibly be a poosy paradise. I was missing the money aspect there, which is a pretty big blow when you live on the beach. I only knew a handful of successful players out there that didn't have money. One of them was most likely on par with Brad Pitts looks, the other was just a straight up G with 100% grade A game. Lots of people hated on him but I made it a point to congratulate him and give him the "Game recognized" comment every now and then. Dudes were just jealous and would always make an excuse as to why he pulled a certain girl. These cats are funny. Instead of trying to learn from him, they just hated, made excuses, and learned nothing.

Quote: (06-02-2013 11:57 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

It seems some of the guys who advocate game over money are the ones complaining.

Look at the seeking arrangement thread. Guys seem to be cleaning up.

It is cheaper to go overseas but that doesn't mean those 3rd world women want something different than American women. It just means you don't need to bring as much to the table as you would in America.

I wouldn't say though that women being easier is necessarily why men are going to other countries for women. Maybe some. But for others I think it's more about the quality of women being better over the women being easier. And even if you are in a country with easy women, but you don't know the language and hardly any women speak your language, it would still probably be about the same as the states because though the women are easier, you will only be able to communicate with a handful where as in the states you'd be able to communicate with close to everyone.

Quote: (06-03-2013 12:09 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I wouldn't say though that women being easier is necessarily why men are going to other countries for women. Maybe some. But for others I think it's more about the quality of women being better over the women being easier. And even if you are in a country with easy women, but you don't know the language and hardly any women speak your language, it would still probably be about the same as the states because though the women are easier, you will only be able to communicate with a handful where as in the states you'd be able to communicate with close to everyone.

Most women will want to be with a man from their own culture. You, and I, being foreigners will have to bring something to the table that they value more.

Quote: (06-02-2013 11:30 PM)Balboa Wrote:  

"You're old"

50 is what it is. Don't get offended, that's how we talk around here. What it means is that you probably haven't dated many American girls born from 1985-95. Things are different from your Boomer and even Gen X women.

Simplest way to prove that is to look at the obesity rates from the girls you were dating back in the 70s and the cohort of today. The psychological changes have been just as profound.

No offense taken. Obviously most men on this board are quite a bit younger. Talk to me when you're 50 though and let me know if you feel old. Like I said, if you feel like you're old then, I feel bad for you.

Anyhow...I dated in the US until the mid-90's. As I said, I had a woman six years my junior before I left the states. I'm married to a woman who is 14 years younger than me which is about the widest age gap I would probably ever want. I say that but the Cambodian I was with was 24 years old.

I also have pulled many, many women 20-25 years younger than me. In fact, the oldest women I've ever been with is my wife who is now 36. Before her the oldest was 29. So I must be doing something right. Honestly, unless she's my wife, I can't imagine ever being with a woman in her 40's. Maybe when I in my 70's. By this time, most have popped a few kids out and have enough baggage for them to be extremely irritating.

I didn't travel for women. I traveled to the Netherlands every year for five years straight to train in Muay Thai. That gave me the experience and confidence to come to Asia.

Did you ever see the late Ramon Dekkers fight?

I'm with the other old guys, I disagree on this catastrophization of how bad Amerisluts are. For me it's just not that bad if I get to one of the many places where there are a ton of middle class chicks and I avoid the damn bars and "clubs".

If you want ONS and/or models, you are pretty much trying to circumvent the basic bio-programming of women or have to or have sick value, so of course you are going to have difficulties.

As AIB said, the info is just more out in the open.

As Balboa said, women are fatter now, but along with that has been the feminization of the competition (including me until I started to see a wider sociological context for male behavior).

I was just in Starbucks and there were about 10 women and 3 guys. These colleges are packed with women. I am completely convinced 90%+ of these college guys do not approach and totally wait for social circle.

So in actually for all intents and purposes, your competition is like only 20% of guys. ( 10% guys who will approach and 10% gifted YoungTallCools (YTC) who attract a social circle.) Women are almost completely incapable of approaching despite decades of feminism. MAYBE 2% will, via a subterfuge, if you are YTC.

I'm well into 50's and just number closed a 22 year old Mexican American 5 ( 7.5 to me because she was actually friendly and not snobbish at all) who doesn't have Face book because she thinks it is phony communication. Charming girl. She didn't have the coke-can body, but also was not a willowy model. She was studying for and graduating in biology from the state school which I live near. Starbucks game. She cued ME with a smile.

I can pass for 40's but not 30's, am only 5'9", am 20-25 pounds overweight, and don't look or smell rich. I score in the top 1% on shit like the verbal GREs, so I found an environment that matches my strengths. These girls are not that hard.

If you are, say, a Russian Jewish Bodybuilder who is 6'4"; maybe you should go to Brooklyn. I'm sure I would be laughed off the beach in South Beach. Bikini babes from Brazil might not be real interested in my analyses of ancient myths and fairy tales.

BUt in an environment where I fit in to some degree, even though my value was not off the scale she was polite and respected my advanced academic knowledge.

I am speculating a lot of the negative stuff I see reported is because guys are talking to girls in alcohol-based establishments. I don't mean to be judgmental but what do you expect? People who are getting drunk, for better or worse, ( I like drinking but do it rarely because I need to lose weight) at the time they are drinking are short term pleasure oriented. Of course if they are habitually in bars they are usually trashy chicks.

Why are they in a fucking bar? A person could be studying or playing an instrument or something that will benefit them long term. If a woman is not hardened, devious and slutty when she first goes "out", she will GET that way just from being in those environments.

Quote: (06-03-2013 12:15 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 12:09 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Most women will want to be with a man from their own culture. You, and I, being foreigners will have to bring something to the table that they value more.

I mean I've bedded and dated many foreign women, probably more so than American women, so I must have that value they're looking for.