rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A man with money is a man with options

Remember this boys. There is a never ending supply of younger women. Think about that. NEVER. ENDING.

I just slept with a 22 year old two nights ago and I'm 28. I have more women messaging me than I can track. I am now the chooser.

Don't waste time playing video games or at bars every night. Focus on anything that brings you money, status, or power.

Practicing game is a million times easier when you have the things women want. They will go out of their way to get your attention. I get free meals from women for my daughter and I at our favorite restaurant.

Money, status, power. Get any one of those and life changes.

Talk more about what you do to build money/status/power. What were the changes you made that lead you down the path you're on? What do you have that they want? How many nights a week do you go out? The obsessive focus needed to be successful in your career conflicts with the time required to optimize your game as I've come to realize.

Quote: (02-17-2013 01:10 PM)Luxe Wrote:  

Talk more about what you do to build money/status/power.
Stay in shape. Dress sharp in clothes that accentuate your body. Realize that color is your friend. I buy nothing that doesn't IMMEDIATELY catch my eye.

Quote:Quote:

What were the changes you made that lead you down the path you're on?
I slaved away studying in college. I had my party times but school always came first.

What changed me? When I read "The Game". That book changed my entire life. I got back into shape, I focused on developing my style, I developed confidence through success. Every small win built upon the previous.

Get a girl to talk to me, wow! Get a kiss, wow! First date at a girls house, wow! One night stand, wow! Girls going out of their way to get my attention, wow!

As Will Smith would say, running and reading brought me success, literally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-08M7JpLpl4

What do you have that they want?
BMW Z4. Style (I'm called fashion man at work). Fit body. Baby face (women say this). Free three week work trips to Hawaii. Three weeks in Santa Monica, CA. Three and four star hotels/resorts.

How many nights a week do you go out?
When I travel for work it is every weeknight, mainly to eat at nice restaurants. Weekends? Rarely, too many dudes. Women are MUCH MORE compliant on weeknights as there always less options for both sides. I generally solo on week nights.

The obsessive focus needed to be successful in your career conflicts with the time required to optimize your game as I've come to realize.

Not true. My career gives me $71 a day tax free cash whenever I travel 50 miles from home, which is 60-70% of my weeks. Choose the right career.

Practicing game is a million times easier when you have the things women want.

Quote: (02-17-2013 01:10 PM)Luxe Wrote:  

The obsessive focus needed to be successful in your career conflicts with the time required to optimize your game as I've come to realize.

It's hard to focus on making money, building a great body, reading two books a week, or achieving whatever goals you set for yourself when you're going out 3+ nights a week.

Then again, you'll never have truly tight game until you've approached and interacted with thousands of different women. So obviously there are big trade-offs involved.

I'm 23. My strategy is to spend the rest of my 20s building myself (improving my career and network, saving money, building a great body, learning as much as possible about everything that interests me, etc.). Ideally, by the time I'm 30 I'll have enough of my bases covered so that not only will I be an incredibly attractive man in my prime, but I'll also have the extra time to spare for game because everything else in my life will have already been handled.

Needless to say, I probably won't be getting laid during the next few years as much as the guys who are hitting the bars three nights a week. But I'd rather live my twenties like a slave, so that I can live the rest of my life like a king.

I'm 23. My strategy is to spend the rest of my 20s building myself (improving my career and network, saving money, building a great body, learning as much as possible about everything that interests me, etc.). Ideally, by the time I'm 30 I'll have enough of my bases covered so that not only will I be an incredibly attractive man in my prime, but I'll also have the extra time to spare for game because everything else in my life will have already been handled.

I can't count the number of women who like me because I'm older. They always say the same thing. Older guys are more mature, we know what's important (money, status, power), and we aren't intimidated by younger women. We aren't intimidated because we know what a 28 year old looks like compared to a 21 year old. We've seen the test of time on women that we have known for years.

How is money getting you laid?

I live in a city reputed for its women being money hungry, and I still don't see it. Money has no impact on whether I can bring home the girl I'm talking to - I wouldn't be doing much different if I was making 10-50% more. I've experimented with implying I'm rich or of family money, and it doesn't have much impact. My wingmen say the same thing.

Power and connections are a whole different story though. There are rich men with no connections that are just as hard up as men of more modest means. I can see money helping in less conventional ways - traveling of course, throwing parties, couchsurf hosting, etc.

Quote: (02-17-2013 02:15 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I live in a city reputed for its women being money hungry, and I still don't see it. Money has no impact on whether I can bring home the girl I'm talking to - I wouldn't be doing much different if I was making 10-50% more. I've experimented with implying I'm rich or of family money, and it doesn't have much impact. My wingmen say the same thing.

Power and connections are a whole different story though. There are rich men with no connections that are just as hard up as men of more modest means. I can see money helping in less conventional ways - traveling of course, throwing parties, couchsurf hosting, etc.

What do you drive?

What venues do you attend?

Are you a REGULAR at any breakfast/lunch sitdown restaurants that young women frequent?( no chains, it should be a local eatery)

Are you in shape? ( can you see abs?)

Are you in a warm or cold climate? Warm is best.

Do you live in a tourist city?

How do you spend your money? Do you penny pinch your entire life?

Edit: and let me guess, TORONTO?

How much money are you making? What kind of job are you doing? How many hours per week are you working?

The only problem with the rich route is that the vast majority of rich people are working more than 40 hours per week, significantly more. 60 hours would be a typical week for some. Some even work 80-100 hours per week.

Money has no impact on whether I can bring home the girl I'm talking to - I wouldn't be doing much different if I was making 10-50% more. I've experimented with implying I'm rich or of family money, and it doesn't have much impact.

If anything it probably comes across as a turnoff, because it's hard to do without seeming like you're trying to impress them. OP I agree with all your points. But there is a huge gap between ~$100k salary and a net worth of several million where it helps you very little in terms of improving quality and quantity.

What do you drive?
Doesn't matter IMO, girls don't see it until they've agreed to let me take them home. Plus a $50k or even $80k car won't really impress any girls here. Cars or clothes, you'll get a lot more points for something original than something expensive. I recall El Mech posting a photo of some weird little Euro car and saying girls love it - I see a lot more of that sort of thing than "OMG you drive an S Class? Hottt"

What venues do you attend?
Bars, mostly. I know rich guys do bottle service in clubs, but it's not clear they get laid that well. I was in one of the top clubs locally, and it was insanely loud, not an environment amenable to me getting laid.

Are you a REGULAR at any breakfast/lunch sitdown restaurants that young women frequent?( no chains, it should be a local eatery)
No, though I just went to one and got a girl's number, near my house, always has babes. May start frequenting it more often, and it's not expensive.

Are you in shape? ( can you see abs?)
Yes, no.

Are you in a warm or cold climate? Warm is best.
Warm.

Do you live in a tourist city?
Yes.

How do you spend your money? Do you penny pinch your entire life?
Some would call it penny pinching, I just figure out what to spend money on - food + nice neighborhood + gym + gas yes, drinks at bars, no.

Edit: and let me guess, TORONTO?
Nope.

Quote: (02-17-2013 02:33 PM)Luxe Wrote:  

Money has no impact on whether I can bring home the girl I'm talking to - I wouldn't be doing much different if I was making 10-50% more. I've experimented with implying I'm rich or of family money, and it doesn't have much impact.

If anything it probably comes across as a turnoff, because it's hard to do without seeming like you're trying to impress them. OP I agree with all your points. But there is a huge gap between ~$100k salary and a net worth of several million where it helps you very little in terms of improving quality and quantity.

When they ask me where I'm from, I say I grew up in a certain rich neighborhood. I know what you're saying, sounding like a tool will erode any gains you might get from making her think you're rich, but I don't think that's the case. I've experimented with other things well, doesn't make much difference. I'm gaming white girls.

Quote: (02-17-2013 12:56 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

I just slept with a 22 year old two nights ago and I'm 28.

Well I would hope so. You two are only 6 years apart.

If you were 45 years old and consistently sleeping with 22 year olds you would be on to something vastly more impressive.

What city are you in if you don't mind saying?

Quote: (02-17-2013 02:15 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I agree with this generally, but I think it works pretty well in America. IE the subtle things; school you went to, people you know, Custom Suits, neighborhood you grew up in, places you traveled for a significant amount of time, restaurants your frequent, biz owners you know etc. Things the imply wealth/connectedness/knowing what's up, not things like cars.

I especially agree with this in foreign countries. I don't think money really helps at all in other countries from what I have seen.

I think it actually helps more in America.

What money does get you is the Bankroll to operate constantly.

It takes a certain amount of scratch to hit up places with $15-20 cocktails 3-5 nights per week.

Well first of all congratulations on you for achieving a lifestyle you wanted and that you are clearly enjoying. It is something we should all strive for, I believe.

It would be interesting if you could share your experiencing on "reaching" that level. What opportunities were presented to you? How did you take advantage of them? You must have had ruts and drought seasons, can you expand on that?

It all depends on how you behave when you have cash. Some have millions and sweat a 10 dollar drink. Some people ball with 2k in their pocket. As for me I'm dangerous with 50k in my checking account and 2k in my pocket because I naturally like spending and pushing my weight around. My fathers go to catch phrase " when you got the cash you got the ass"

The real underlying issue is that you truly value cash and fitness.

If you make tons of money to "get" girls, you're not going to get any more girls.

If you really want to be fit and make money girls will respect you. There is a significant difference and girls can glean this off of your vibe in two seconds. Have seen this happen millions of times. You have to mentally want cash and an awesome body. Not to "get chicks" but for you.

If fitness and cash really is the number one priority and it is not a "backward way to get more chicks" you'll see an exponential improvement in your sex life.

This is the true value of money & fitness. Really becoming more about "yourself" it's almost another subset of being "in charge" which girls of course love. In charge of your life.

Remember this boys. There is a never ending supply of younger women. Think about that. NEVER. ENDING.

This is so key. Pussy is an infinitely renewable resource, so why overvalue any one particular lizard?

Whatever, I never got the whole obsession with money, even though I can be a real cheapass. For a lot of guys, money is like girls, it's just another way to say their dick is bigger than the other guy's. They're not enjoying it for what it brings them, but for the bragging rights. Conspicuous consumption in a sense. Guys who talk the most about making money and networking invariably seem like tools in person.

FWIW, girls often think I'm a trust fund baby, man of leisure, gentleman loafer type - some are even surprised I can hold down a job. They don't seem to mind. I studiously avoid talking about work, and always keep it vague.

Money gives you OPERATING power. It does NOT get you laid. I have clients who are worth millions upon millions who ask me to still get them women.

I have tried the 'I'm a millionaire' route card out and about and the ONLY thing it has gotten me actually is some resistance. In other words girls want to LTR me and all of a sudden act like good girls to impress me.

Money doesn't always correlate to getting women. I've seen some of the most broke guys be able to bag hotties mainly because of their don't-give-a-fuck attitude.

I can understand what you are saying though. Money is a critical component in being able to become more attractive to women. Being able to provide for yourself shows girls that you are capable of being a man and knowing what it takes to get through the world. You can't survive without having funds.

Always focus on money first.. never a girl. When you start to think about the latter too much, you're headed towards the wrong path in the game. Money should enable you to better yourself which in turn makes you more of a catch to the opposite sex.

There are people in the world who have quantities of money - but if they still act beta - they are NOT going to get laid. All the pros know that buying girls large amount of gifts is a turn off for girls, unless you're dealing with a gold digger.

Alpha Demeanor + Taking Care of Yourself (Which having money demonstrates) = True Allure to Women

Quote: (02-17-2013 05:08 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Money gives you OPERATING power. It does NOT get you laid. I have clients who are worth millions upon millions who ask me to still get them women.

I have tried the 'I'm a millionaire' route card out and about and the ONLY thing it has gotten me actually is some resistance. In other words girls want to LTR me and all of a sudden act like good girls to impress me.

Everyone loves to talk about the guy with Millions who can't get a girl to save his life.

However, I would guess that there are 30 guys with Millions who are doing just fine to every one guy with Millions who isn't.

I mean this guy is doing just fine:

[Image: Briatore+strolls+Saint+Tropez+wIU7_hUFU-ul.jpg]

[Image: flavio-briatore-20050222-27031.jpg]

[Image: 134160d1253566692-flavio-briatore-banned...68x554.jpg]

[Image: flavio_briatore_is_the_definition_of_a_playboy.jpg]

I am sure he doesn't wish he was broke.

A car doesn't get you laid. When a girl is ready to get in your car you're basically 99% on the way the bang anyway.

I just slept with a 22 year old two nights ago and I'm 28. I have more women messaging me than I can track. I am now the chooser.

I'm 36 and am banging a 21 y.o. I can't even afford smokes and beer right now. No money, no car, and living with relatives. Game is game.

Quote: (02-17-2013 06:58 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'm 36 and am banging a 21 y.o. I can't even afford smokes and beer right now. No money, no car, and living with relatives. Game is game.

Classic. Some of my poorest moments I was rich in pussy. Funny how that works.

Quote: (02-17-2013 05:08 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Money gives you OPERATING power. It does NOT get you laid.

Agreed. You could shorten that even further to, "Money gives you power." Money itself doesn't necessarily attract women, it's the power that money brings.

For me, the pursuit of cash is really the pursuit of independence. My goal isn't to have X number of dollars. My goal is to be able to wake up every day and do whatever the fuck I want.

Guys read the title of the OP post. All he is saying is that if you have money you have more options which is true. Without money you can't get into high end clubs and go to higher end places. You need money to just fit into these places. Without money you can't be in the Ukraine like Roosh is right now or Brasil like my buddy. Without money I would not have been able to live the life I have lived - period! Money in itself does not get you women. It does provide you greater access to them though.

In general, I would agree with McQueen. When a woman believes you have money she will hold out for a relationship. If you are going to play the money game then it's better to be a serial relationship player.

This thread is a typical passive game vs. active game debate

http://www.returnofkings.com/999/passive...ctive-game

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.