rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CouchSurfing = FuckSurfing

Looking for CS people to meet while traveling to brazil, i found out that girls(and pretty girls only) traveling to the country were receiving plenty of local invitations to be hosted at apartments and homes. Males dont receive any invitations (unless they are gay). Ugly girls also dont receive invitations, its so funny!
I second that having a place to offer in a touristic city can be very profitable in terms of pussy...

Quote: (02-08-2013 07:18 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Looking for CS people to meet while traveling to brazil, i found out that girls(and pretty girls only) traveling to the country were receiving plenty of local invitations to be hosted at apartments and homes. Males dont receive any invitations (unless they are gay). Ugly girls also dont receive invitations, its so funny!
I second that having a place to offer in a touristic city can be very profitable in terms of pussy...

You should check this out: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3324.h...uchsurfing

LOTS of really good information there!

Good luck!

Isaiah 4:1

CS recently added the ability for hosts to browse through a list of surfers looking for a couch in the area. It also displays the number of offers they have received. This gives us visibility into the craziness of the system. The trend I consistently observed is as follow:

- Girl alone, rated 5+ : 3+ offers
- Group of Girls : half the time are 3+ offers
- Girl listing herself as alone but vaguely mentions a travel companion in her description : 0 offers
- Girl alone, but mentioning a boyfriend deep in her profile : 0 offers
- Girl alone, rated 5- : 0 offers
- Man alone or in group : 0 offers

(Nothing too surprising)

Quote: (02-08-2013 11:25 AM)BalkanCynic Wrote:  

CS recently added the ability for hosts to browse through a list of surfers looking for a couch in the area. It also displays the number of offers they have received. This gives us visibility into the craziness of the system. The trend I consistently observed is as follow:

- Girl listing herself as alone but vaguely mentions a travel companion in her description : 0 offers

(Nothing too surprising)

Yup, CS can proclamate about their hippy-dippy bullshit all they want, but nature always wins. It's really about women trying to extract free housing from men with false implicit promises of sex.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (02-08-2013 12:17 PM)Soma Wrote:  

(Nothing too surprising)

Yup, CS can proclamate about their hippy-dippy bullshit all they want, but nature always wins. It's is really about women trying to extract free housing from men with false implicit promises of sex.

exactly!

CS deleted my profile.

Quote: (02-08-2013 12:22 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

CS deleted my profile.

Lol did they provide a reason Roosh??

Quote: (02-08-2013 12:17 PM)Soma Wrote:  

(Nothing too surprising)

Yup, CS can proclamate about their hippy-dippy bullshit all they want, but nature always wins. It's really about women trying to extract free housing from men with false implicit promises of sex.

Haha, in my city its the exact same thing, only halfway bangable girls traveling alone or with another chick get invites, none else. I bet that all these avid CS-chicks are in complete denial of this and think that it all boils down to their awesome character/profile. I also bet that are pretty quick to call their male hosts "creepy" when they make a move on them. "Uhhh he made me feel so uncomfortable...CS should be all about hospitality and not hooking up." Stupid cunts.

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:15 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

CS deleted my profile.

Nope. Can't log in and my email is no longer in the system.

[Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

CS deleted my profile.

I was the Julian Assange of CS for a time. I would open an account only for it to be discovered and taken down. It all started when a girl I chose not to host (and exchanged flirtatious text messages with) left me a negative feedback. She exaggerated or simply falsified claims about what actually happened due to her bitterness that I couldn't host her because I chose to lookout for a good friend who was visiting. I was blown by the fact we had never even met. By then I had built up a large number of references - all of them positive - and I preferred to keep it that way. All of my complaints to CS went nowhere.

I was hoping they had an office somewhere in San Francisco (where I was living at the time) because their headquarters are there. I wrote a letter and ever since they considered me a threat (potential lawsuit I guess). I even got in touch with the founders of the organization but they interpreted my letter as a threat and would not help me.

The good thing is all my friends from my old account know me off of CS and we still keep in touch. I have an account I've been operating discreetly for nearly two years now but I can never become verified or else I'll be discovered.

Roosh, you can open an account using a different e-mail address if you care to.

Couchsurfing is a game I choose not to play. You can build up a positive reputation over years all to have it ruined by one comment from one person you may or may not have even met. That's not a good system for me. It's certainly possible hook up with girls using CS, but there are more efficient ways to get better quality girls without always having to worry about the human nature police watching over your shoulder.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (02-08-2013 02:23 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

CS deleted my profile.

I was the Julian Assange of CS for a time. I would open an account only for it to be discovered and taken down. It all started when a girl I chose not to host (and exchanged flirtatious text messages with) left me a negative feedback. She exaggerated or simply falsified claims about what actually happened due to her bitterness that I couldn't host her because I chose to lookout for a good friend who was visiting. I was blown by the fact we had never even met. By then I had built up a large number of references - all of them positive - and I preferred to keep it that way. All of my complaints to CS went nowhere.

I was hoping they had an office somewhere in San Francisco (where I was living at the time) because their headquarters are there. I wrote a letter and ever since they considered me a threat (potential lawsuit I guess). I even got in touch with the founders of the organization but they interpreted my letter as a threat and would not help me.

The good thing is all my friends from my old account know me off of CS and we still keep in touch. I have an account I've been operating discreetly for nearly two years now but I can never become verified or else I'll be discovered.

Roosh, you can open an account using a different e-mail address if you care to.

Well, just goes to show what a retarded community CS can be. When I discovered I thought it was awesome, then I found out how many white-knights are in it.

Quote: (02-08-2013 02:23 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

She exaggerated or simply falsified claims about what actually happened due to her bitterness that I couldn't host her because I chose to lookout for a good friend who was visiting. I was blown by the fact we had never even met.

How was she able to leave negative feedback about someone she never met?

(Nothing too surprising)

I have observed similar to what you say.

Can you be looked down if you are a couch surfer? (meaning 'I don't have money to even get a motel')
These people were from out of country and they had other american friends.
I asked the american guy if they were couch surfers and he told me they were not couch surfers in a way that it was kind of offensive to them.

I love CS for getting bangs. But I do play it super safe and only invite groups of people (including a few guys) hoping that I can isolate my target. Gotta be discrete about it. BTW, the quality of girls has been pretty low for me (averaging ~5/10) but their personalities are wonderful. Dunno maybe in the future i'll have better luck.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

In my long time couchsurfing experience, hosting on CS is an extremely easy way to get laid. Simple numbers game, one out of 3-4 girls will be down to it as long as you play it cool. And I'm not even a guy with good game. The quality will be average though.

My best story was deflowering a pretty virgin who basically was looking for someone to do it. Hot.

I agree that the website has gone downhill, and you have to pay lip service to the stupid "human nature police". But hey, that's society, for you. If you can play by their rules it's easy pussy.

1. Don't do hosting on CS if you're solely interested in getting laid. Just don't. If you only want to meet chicks do "coffee meetups" and go to CS events. Some girls who are travelling are not interested in sex, and if you host her with that expectation it will create bitterness in you and dissatisfaction in her. IF you're going to host, just accept that CS is not 100% dating site so some girls are just
not interested - in this way CS is different from meeting a girl through game, where it's clear what your intentions are.

2. Having said that, many girls will easily sleep with you if you just being a cool dude, treat her decently (i.e. no moves on the first night, interest in her). Really no game required, just a bit of calibration.

3. As a corollary from #1, also host dudes once in a while or girls you're not interested in. It will pay off in references (social proof).
Of course pick someone interesting. Hosting hippies is good for drugs connections, for example. Host people who speak the language
you're trying to learn. Host women who will cook their national food for you (you can see it in their profile or refs).
If you're not interested in people at all besides fucking, try hosting a psychotherapist and get a free session. /joke

4. If you're working on your social skills, CS is a goldmine - free practice.

5. Sometime you will get a freeloader - someone who just wants free place and doesn't give a fuck about you. It's very annoying, but in my experience the percentage of freeloaders is not very high. Maybe 10%.

6. So many people use CS for sex, they just don't make a big deal about it. The butthurt towards a forum like this one comes from the fact that a girl
who got fucked wants to feel special, and not part of some how "how to seduce her in 5 easy steps" guide. Use this fact.

You really have to put in a lot of effort into CS to get laid from it... way more than online dating. Use it to meet cool people and obtain social proof; get your bangs the traditional, effective way - day and night game.

I do not have a couch in my room, but I am willing to offer my bed to the bitches. However, I don't wanna let a thieving bitch stay in room, how do I know she's a thief or not?

Quote: (02-10-2013 12:11 AM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

I do not have a couch in my room, but I am willing to offer my bed to the bitches. However, I don't wanna let a thieving bitch stay in room, how do I know she's a thief or not?

I've found frenology to be a good tool im these events. If she has a strong jaw and the part of the head behind the ears are elongated, then she's likely to have kleptomanic tendencies.

I don't wanna let a thieving bitch stay in room, how do I know she's a thief or not?

Some tips:
  • Assume that she's a thief. Keep all your valuables in your bedroom and lock the bedroom's door. This is easy if your apartment consists of one bedroom, one living room (with no TV, no books, nothing that can be stolen other than furniture), one kitchen, and the bathroom is accessible from outside the bedroom. She sleeps in the living room, not in your bedroom. If you want to bang her, bang her in the living room and keep your bedroom locked at all times.
  • Do not host anyone who's arriving by car, since someone with a car can steal your furniture and hit the road before you wake up. Ideal guest would arrive via public transportation. Hitchhikers or backpackers are good bets, since those cannot afford to carry much extra weight, and thus have less of an incentive to steal. The problem is that hitchhiking / backpacker chicks tend to be dirty hippies, and who wants to bang those?

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

I was at a couchsurfing meetup recently and I witnessed two pairings in a group consisting of 3-4 bangable women. The women are DTF, even the local chicks who would otherwise be holier than thou with a man who's not a foreigner.

The key seems to be to go to a weekend meetup (I guess most of the weekly meetups are on a weekday) and just strike up a rapport with everyone and then game the girl.

The one pairing was between an English girl and an Australian guy, and he caught her interest by being an interesting dude with cool stories, plus he knew a bit of Spanish and so did she, and eventually he used salsa music late in the night to escalate kino and boom, isolated to the bedroom. He was being hosted by a local, btw.

The other was a local girl who was smitten by a Canadian guy and followed him the entire night. His game was basically not fucking it up.

The fear of theives is way overblown. You'd have to be supremely unlucky to host someone that's going to run off with your shit. I've never hosted anyone that had me the least bit worried. Good references, good photos and a well written profile is enough to feel reasonable unworried. I have heard a few bad stories but when you find out the details of what happened it was glaringly obvious that the person was sketchy.

Quote: (02-10-2013 05:35 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

I don't wanna let a thieving bitch stay in room, how do I know she's a thief or not?

Some tips:
  • Assume that she's a thief. Keep all your valuables in your bedroom and lock the bedroom's door. This is easy if your apartment consists of one bedroom, one living room (with no TV, no books, nothing that can be stolen other than furniture), one kitchen, and the bathroom is accessible from outside the bedroom. She sleeps in the living room, not in your bedroom. If you want to bang her, bang her in the living room and keep your bedroom locked at all times.
  • Do not host anyone who's arriving by car, since someone with a car can steal your furniture and hit the road before you wake up. Ideal guest would arrive via public transportation. Hitchhikers or backpackers are good bets, since those cannot afford to carry much extra weight, and thus have less of an incentive to steal. The problem is that hitchhiking / backpacker chicks tend to be dirty hippies, and who wants to bang those?

I live in a shared house, so she'll have to stay in my bedroom.

(Nothing too surprising)

Throw in:

- Any woman above 35: 0 offers.

Even somewhat decent looking older women don't really get hosted. CS is definitely a college-age thing for the most part. 22 year old guys aren't looking to host 37 year old women.

- Black girls: 0 offers(usually)

Unless it's a black girl that's exceptionally attractive which is extremely rare on CS(black girls are rare on CS in period, what few there are tend to be African or African immigrants living in the US or Europe), I noticed they hardly have the 3 or more invites. A German 4 will get hosted before a black 6. What's also funny is that ANY Asian girl traveling alone gets hit up quick. Even if she's ugly as fuck.