rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hong Kong - People living in or traveling through HK

Greetings!

I'm new to these forums and just recently discovered Roosh thanks to the article he wrote about my home country (Finland) and how easy it is to get laid there. I was shocked to say the least. Having lived in Helsinki for most of my life I know for a fact that getting laid in Finland is not a simple task, not for the natives at least. But perhaps on a global scale Finnish women are easy. And when I think about it most Finnish women won't hesitate to fuck a foreign guy, especially Aussie and Kiwi guys seem to be in demand!

Anyway, to the point! I'm moving to Hong Kong next week for a 6 month internship. I had the brilliant idea of using this forum to meet like-minded people in HK. For me the most important factor when going out is to have like-minded people, because these people will usually 1) cheer me up and 2) make me compete with them. This worked very well for me while living in Bangkok for 1 year. Must have banged 50+ women...

So if you need a wing-man or are interested in going out in HK don't hesitate to contact me. I will be there starting next week.

BTW I'm not some hot-shot player PUA, just a normal 25 year old super attractive guy.

Quote: (02-01-2013 01:12 AM)sheriff Wrote:  

Anyway, to the point! I'm moving to Hong Kong next week for a 6 month internship. I had the brilliant idea of using this forum to meet like-minded people in HK. For me the most important factor when going out is to have like-minded people, because these people will usually 1) cheer me up and 2) make me compete with them. This worked very well for me while living in Bangkok for 1 year. Must have banged 50+ women...

Hey man, congrats on the internship!
I used to live in HK for 9 months through a study exchange, and it was a mindblowing experience, with tons of expats and international grad students. I may swing by later in the summer (if I get into a program in Singapore) but I wish you best of luck - 1 tip that I heard is the "Beijing Club" has the most aggressive/DTF girls.. 1 catch.. it's really expensive to get in. Dress nice & just go for it!

Which district you staying in?

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Quote: (02-01-2013 09:35 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 01:12 AM)sheriff Wrote:  

Hey man, congrats on the internship!
I used to live in HK for 9 months through a study exchange, and it was a mindblowing experience, with tons of expats and international grad students. I may swing by later in the summer (if I get into a program in Singapore) but I wish you best of luck - 1 tip that I heard is the "Beijing Club" has the most aggressive/DTF girls.. 1 catch.. it's really expensive to get in. Dress nice & just go for it!

Which district you staying in?

Thanks! I'll have to check out this Beijing Club at some point.

I'm going to stay in Sheung Wan area which is supposed to be close to the nightlife (LKF). Let me know if you do swing by later!

Quote: (02-02-2013 04:45 AM)sheriff Wrote:  

I'm going to stay in Sheung Wan area which is supposed to be close to the nightlife (LKF). Let me know if you do swing by later!

Prime location.

Hot tip in that case: you may be tempted to use the MTR subway or cab when bringing girls back to your place. But I would seriously contemplate simply walking. Distances are not nearly as far as you think, especially in that area, and riding the cold, robotic MTR is an instant buzzkill that often pulls her out of the mood.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Dear Sheriff,

PM me when you arrive and I'll show you around.

Peace,
Improv

I just got to HK yesterday and will be here until Wednesday night. I'm based in Shanghai and am just passing through to process my work visa. If anybody is currently in HK and wants to go out tomorrow night or hang out during the day let me know, cause I haven't got a clue where to go in HK or what to do, haha. I'm in my early 20's btw.