rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Word "Slut" Is Holding You Back

During my brief time on this forum, I’ve seen it a lot – guys talking about how women are sluts, that there are no good women left, that promiscuous women will cheat on you, etc.

Look, I get it. It’s not fun to imagine your woman getting fucked by other dudes. When I was dating my first girlfriend back in college, I would cringe whenever she told me a story about her sexual past. Once she told me that she got fucked in the bathroom by a rando at a frat party, and I freaked the fuck out.

Imagining some dude sticking his dick in and out of her... his cum dripping out of her… ewwww!

Looking back, I realize me freaking out was a result of my own insecurities, and those insecurities torpedoed my relationship with a really awesome woman.

In my mind at the time, she was a slut. She went out and got fucked by randos, and that meant she was likely to go out and cheat on me.

Here’s the deal: if you are a guy who can go out and get a high quality woman no problem, you don’t give a shit about her sexual history (beyond whether she has an STD, which actually affects you). Those stories about her getting fucked by other dudes are her sharing FUN experiences that she’s had with you, just like her telling you about her trip to Disney World or something.

Women get approached for sex – directly or indirectly – hundreds of times a week. Guess what, unless they’ve got some fucked up outlook on virtue or whatever, they take some of those offers up. It’s not feminism or whatever you guys blame it on… it’s them living an enjoyable life.

And if you were in the same position, you’d probably take up even more of those offers.

I think that this insecurity about a woman’s sexual past is an expression of your own insecurities about your own attractiveness.

In my experience, if you are a mothafucking boss – like you’re stepping it up with your career, hitting the gym, dressing sharp, fuck her good and are charismatic as hell – women will not cheat on you. Period. I don’t care if she’s slept with 100 dudes before she gets with you, she won’t cheat on you if you’re an alpha male. That’s just how women are. They really get attached to their man.

The real risk is YOU cheating on her, which is why women will subconsciously do things like encourage you NOT to hit the gym, go hard at work, etc. If you start slacking, then yea, she’ll cheat on you.

But if you keep being the man, then she won’t cheat on you. It doesn’t happen.

So if you feel insecure when a woman tells you that she’s banged a bunch of dudes, the problem is you, not her. You’re not stepping up and being the man who can get high quality women at will. So yea, then those other dudes she banged are a threat to you.

Stop thinking about women in terms of “sluts” and “wife material.” Women are women, and they all want the same thing: a fucking man.

Quote: (01-16-2013 05:16 PM)flyingnimbus Wrote:  

In my experience, if you are a mothafucking boss – like you’re stepping it up with your career, hitting the gym, dressing sharp, fuck her good and are charismatic as hell – women will not cheat on you. Period. I don’t care if she’s slept with 100 dudes before she gets with you, she won’t cheat on you if you’re an alpha male. That’s just how women are. They really get attached to their man.

Stop thinking about women in terms of “sluts” and “wife material.” Women are women, and they all want the same thing: a fucking man.

Some get attached, some don't. Some will fuck other guys, some won't.

What young career women in their 20s WILL do is ride the cock carousel. Yours for a while...them maybe another guys...then another. Sure they "get attached"...until they get unattached.

In other words, a "slut" is not a woman who sleeps with more than ONE man at the same time. It's a woman who will sleep with just ONE man...but then another JUST ONE man...in relatively rapid succession.

So the woman who slept with "100 dudes" before you IS a slut, even if she is faithful to you while she is banging you.

What you have done is embrace the hamster rationalization. Don't do it.

not sure if i can agree with this one. I agree that you should not care if you are looking for a notch, but a girl who shows a history of lacking in impulse control makes her a terrible future prospect for those that are eventually planning to have children.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

I agree that sluts can fall in love. But she's still a slut.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

What causes her to get unattached tenderman100?

@blackglasses If you've slept with 100 women, does that make you worse "husband material" than if you've only slept with 5 women. If not, why not?

Don't assume that when we use the term "slut" that it is value laden.

Slut to me means simply a promiscuous woman.

Your post reeks of "accepting women for who they are," which is beta, and a blue pill mentality.

Blue pill mentality is "omg she's slept with multiple guys before. Is she going to cheat on me? Is she comparing me to the other guys she's slept with? If I let her go out, can I trust her?"

Red pill mentality is "girls like sex. She's slept with other dudes... cool, just wait till she experiences a real man like me!"

Sluts have their place, they belong in the pleasure box and not the LTR box. Kind sounds like you making excuses for sluts bro, no offence by that . Chicks ride the cock carousel during their 20,s, what they don't realise though is that the stench of 'slut' never washes out.

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18179.html?

I think slut shaming is the hardest part of game to get past. It's easy to project your negative feelings towards women. It's probably the biggest reason you're not getting laid.

Team Nachos

During my brief time on this forum, I’ve seen it a lot – guys talking about how women are sluts, that there are no good women left, that promiscuous women will cheat on you, etc.

Look, I get it. It’s not fun to imagine your woman getting fucked by other dudes. When I was dating my first girlfriend back in college, I would cringe whenever she told me a story about her sexual past. Once she told me that she got fucked in the bathroom by a rando at a frat party, and I freaked the fuck out.

Imagining some dude sticking his dick in and out of her... his cum dripping out of her… ewwww!

Looking back, I realize me freaking out was a result of my own insecurities, and those insecurities torpedoed my relationship with a really awesome woman.

In my mind at the time, she was a slut. She went out and got fucked by randos, and that meant she was likely to go out and cheat on me.

Here’s the deal: if you are a guy who can go out and get a high quality woman no problem, you don’t give a shit about her sexual history (beyond whether she has an STD, which actually affects you). Those stories about her getting fucked by other dudes are her sharing FUN experiences that she’s had with you, just like her telling you about her trip to Disney World or something.

Women get approached for sex – directly or indirectly – hundreds of times a week. Guess what, unless they’ve got some fucked up outlook on virtue or whatever, they take some of those offers up. It’s not feminism or whatever you guys blame it on… it’s them living an enjoyable life.

And if you were in the same position, you’d probably take up even more of those offers.

I think that this insecurity about a woman’s sexual past is an expression of your own insecurities about your own attractiveness.

The real risk is YOU cheating on her, which is why women will subconsciously do things like encourage you NOT to hit the gym, go hard at work, etc. If you start slacking, then yea, she’ll cheat on you.

So if you feel insecure when a woman tells you that she’s banged a bunch of dudes, the problem is you, not her. You’re not stepping up and being the man who can get high quality women at will. So yea, then those other dudes she banged are a threat to you.

Either you're a feminist troll or a twat. A fucking twat.

If you're a guy, and you should be ashamed of yourself if you are, you've resigned yourself to wifying up some 40-cock slag and your hamster is spinning away trying to justify it. You've accepted that because you're a fucking ignorant beta. An utter pussy.

Fine, beta gotta do what a beta gotta do.

But then to have the fucking arrogance to come on here and say that guys who wont marry sluts are "insecure" is fucking inexcusable.

If I wife up a woman, it'll be a woman with zero previous users or one previous user at most. NOT because I'm "insecure", you feminist moron or ignorant twat, but because too much cock fucks up a woman's mind. It ruins them. Once they've whored, they're whores. Your spunk won't be the last dripping down her face. And they'll never love you the way a woman who isn't ruined can love.

Fucking idiot.

Wow Rex...

Last year I was in a relationship with a woman who would have been an amazing mom and an amazing wife. She was feminine, supportive of me, self-sufficient financially, had a great family and was PHENOMINAL in bed. Plus she was ambitious and reads even more than I do. If she didn't get a job in fucking Germany, I hope we would still be together even today (I don't do long distance, so I broke up with her)

But u know what Rex, she'd slept with something like 15 dudes before me. That's right, 15 different cocks blew their loads inside her before me.

Now what I ask you is how that fact makes any difference whatsoever in her ltr potential. I'm genuinely interested in your reasoning here :-)

If you're serious then I feel sorry for you man, the fact that you can actually vocalise shit like "That's right, 15 different cocks blew their loads inside her before me." about a woman that was a potential wifey. I bet you're one of those dudes that enjoys being cuckolded. Anyway, troll on bud.

Quote: (01-16-2013 07:11 PM)flyingnimbus Wrote:  

Wow Rex...

Last year I was in a relationship with a woman who would have been an amazing mom and an amazing wife. She was feminine, supportive of me, self-sufficient financially, had a great family and was PHENOMINAL in bed. Plus she was ambitious and reads even more than I do. If she didn't get a job in fucking Germany, I hope we would still be together even today (I don't do long distance, so I broke up with her)

But u know what Rex, she'd slept with something like 15 dudes before me. That's right, 15 different cocks blew their loads inside her before me.

Now what I ask you is how that fact makes any difference whatsoever in her ltr potential. I'm genuinely interested in your reasoning here :-)

I mean, did the 13th dick change her brain chemistry? Or was it the 3rd? Seriously, I'm trying to understand your perspective here.

I've got a lot of Indian and Pakistani friends who come from very traditional backgrounds, so they will only date "pure" women. I'm sure there are a lot of 23 year old virgins who would make great girlfriends... But the women these guys date are needy as fuck.

The Italians keep it discreet.

Don't ask don't tell is what I say. If some girl starts telling me about her past sexual exploits, it's as if she's farting in my face.

I don't need a girl accepting my booty call minutes after she's had another man's sperm swimming around her mouth.

Quit rationalizing. You are projecting your own subjective belief-"i was insecure, so i called them sluts"- on to an objective moral judgement.

A girl who sleeps with 15 guys is a slut. I personally don't pass that judgement. Morality and objective truth do that for me and society.

Stop denying double standards dude. Science proves that women are attracted to preselected men, therefore proving that any and all comparisons of sluts to players is flawed due to biological double standard. Old school hamstering here.

Are you serious nimbus? Not only was she unable to have the impulse control to not sleep with 15 guys, she also was unable to have the impulse control to lie and tell you she slept with fewer.

I don't give a shit about a girl's sexual history if she is a notch, as long as she doesn't have an STD. But I am extremely discriminating about committing to an LTR (right now it is out of the question), and as for marriage, maybe in 12-15 years if ever. But anyway, I think this chart is a visual representation of the answer to your question.

Source: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/09/1...bad-wives/

Cheers

Wow Rex...

Will scientific study suffice for you? No need for reason when the FACTS are easily at hand...

[Image: teachman]

Quote: (01-16-2013 08:10 PM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Are you serious nimbus? Not only was she unable to have the impulse control to not sleep with 15 guys, she also was unable to have the impulse control to lie and tell you she slept with fewer.

I don't give a shit about a girl's sexual history if she is a notch, as long as she doesn't have an STD. But I am extremely discriminating about committing to an LTR (right now it is out of the question), and as for marriage, maybe in 12-15 years if ever. But anyway, I think this chart is a visual representation of the answer to your question.

Source: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/09/1...bad-wives/

Cheers

Shit what are the chances of that? We both posted the same graphic.

[Image: troll.gif]

LOL, enjoy your leftovers guys, if she's so "awesome" and makes you happy then don't even worry about anyone else's approval.

I will ask you this, though; if what you're saying is true, why is female virginity almost universally highly valued?
Why are classy women considered more of a catch, in terms of both dating and sex, than slutwalk chicks are?

A man who has sex with a lot of (decent quality) women is successful and highly desirable, and conversely a woman who has sex with a lot of guys is worthless and gross... Q.E.D. It's written in the stars.
It's not fair, but, neither is life.

You're confusing correlation with causation. Absolutely agree that the kinds of women who would be virgins or have 1 partner outside of marriage would be less likely to get divorced. Many of them live in areas where there aren't a lot of options. Many of them are very traditional in their outlook. Many of them are needy and will put up with abuse or really beta behavior because they are so attached.

I don't want a needy, dependent gf or wife who other high quality dudes wouldn't want if she wasn't with me. If that's what u guys want, that's cool. But I don't think that's what most men want.

Women with more sexual history know they have options, so they're not going to stick around if a guy becomes beta. Im surprised u guys don't understand that most men are shit in bed, get fat as they get older and have needy tendencies. Are you going to hate on women for divorcing those kinds of guys?

Do yourselves a favor - be cool with the fact that women like sex and that most guys aren't worth being exclusive with. Then focus on stepping up in your own life so that you ARE worth being exclusive with. Believe me, that's what most attractive women want. The risk is in YOU cheating on her.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw8jp9ADZXSaKEXtr9gUm...DWYqMqQDEg]

Quote: (01-16-2013 07:46 PM)flyingnimbus Wrote:  

I mean, did the 13th dick change her brain chemistry? Or was it the 3rd? Seriously, I'm trying to understand your perspective here.

I've got a lot of Indian and Pakistani friends who come from very traditional backgrounds, so they will only date "pure" women. I'm sure there are a lot of 23 year old virgins who would make great girlfriends... But the women these guys date are needy as fuck.

Quote: (01-16-2013 08:25 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

LOL, enjoy your leftovers guys, if she's so "awesome" and makes you happy then don't even worry about anyone else's approval.

I will ask you this, though; if what you're saying is true, why is female virginity almost universally highly valued?
Why are classy women considered more of a catch, in terms of both dating and sex, than slutwalk chicks are?

A man who has sex with a lot of (decent quality) women is successful and highly desirable, and conversely a woman who has sex with a lot of guys is worthless and gross... Q.E.D. It's written in the stars.
It's not fair, but, neither is life.

Read Sex at Dawn. Look it up on Amazon