rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe what you think other forum members daily routine is

This is for fun but describe what you think other guys here do from morning to night on a daily basis.

Roosh: Wakes up naked and looks next to him...Takes a leak and drinks some orange juice from the carton....Girl's still asleep he logs on and checks the forum for trolls then googles the days date and angry feminist to see the news....Logs off and grabs some boxers and starts thinking about getting the day moving or morning sex..Brushes teeth and flosses then starts routing through the fridge making some noise until the girl in his bed starts getting lively...

To be continued....

Edit: Banned members are not of the table

El mech:

Wakes up in the backyard on a blue tarp with two busted ass 50 year old hippie burnout chicks and an empty sandwich baggie that held a half ounce of mushrooms. Gets up to head inside and doesn't say a word to the women. Opens the door inside and kicks aside piles of scrap metal, mufflers, old brake pads, front grills. Walks under a doorway and Billy Bass starts flopping and singing. Checks his OKC and PoF profiles and sets up a couple meet ups. Drives an ATV down to a dock in a green visor, aviators, and denim shorts, and packs a couple bottles of Rum and some hits of acid on a boat to cruise along the coast looking for bikini clad party girls.

ETA: something tells me this is far too tame compared to an actual day

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

El Mech:
(Weeknight)
Picks kid up after work from the babysitter. Goes home, makes some food, changes out of work clothes. Plays with kid for a while. Cracks open a beer, trolls POF and OKC for helpless females to lure back to his bad. Shows pictures of probables to kid, lets the kid select one. Runs game on her to lure her back to his lair. Drinks more beer. Date arrives and plays with kid while starting to run game on her and fixing her a drink. Kid goes to bed, game on. More liquor...Rinse and repeat. Standard weeknight with kid.

I have no words for those responses other than both very close and i underestimate how much people read here..Now, the title reads other forum members daily which to me means not mine...Carry on

[Image: attachment.jpg6549]   

http://www.quickmeme.com/El-Mechanicos-Day/

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tuthmosis: Gets up in the morning, checks O.K. Cupid for trollish American women. Shares on RVF, then goes to work at a high-earning office job where he's required to be a square. Gets off work, begins courting his harem via text while patrolling RVF and sharing the profiles of trollish American women. Gets evening bang, then returns to patrolling RVF and examining O.K. Cupid profiles. Then bedtime.

Repeat.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Speakeasy: gets up in the morning, approaches a 20 something yo girl in the way todos the veach, rides a bike up and down, sex with 20 yo girls and then home

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Mrs. Chocolate:

Wakes up gets extremely done up as she knows how game works. Tries to make herself like a few orbiting betas or two but can't do it bc she is a girl and eventually leaves out for a lunch walk. Continuously smiles at cute guys walking around. If successful does not read RVF online hamster thread, if it fails reads the last 3 postings to realize there are thousands of uglier girls in America. Practices smile in mirror goes to bed.

Parlay:

11:30am -- Wakes up in a start to the sound of the garbage truck or police siren outside; rolls over in bed, on top of some Taco Bell wrappers and rainbow-colored past-due bills; grabs the remote to his old-school big-screen TV (in one of those 6-foot cabinets, with the blurry screens); puts on Judge Joe Brown

12:30pm -- After a few episodes of that; he grabs his phone, to record some of it on the built-in camera, and sees no missed calls and no unread messages; "Fuck"; figures he better get some new numbers, or something, because his shit is getting stale; sits up, his hairy-ass legs sticking out of his boxers, and his long, beautiful hair in a pony tail (for sleeping purposes only); he gropes at one of his many cracked iPads or laptops to check the RVF; uploads low-quality Judge Joe Brown clip

1:30pm -- After yucking it up for 45 minutes to an hour, he starts getting hungry and figures he better head out and get some food; he finally get out of bed, brushes his teeth and hair, takes a shit, gets into his 1997 Dodge Neon, and rolls the fuck out.

2:00pm -- Gets to favorite Taco Bell (he passes two other ones just to go to this one) and sees two things: (1) They have new type of Gordita on menu; and (2) There's a new Gordita behind the register; time to crack out the Parlay Game Deluxe.

2:10pm -- Even though the video cuts out, he gets the chick's number; figuring he's "still got it"; he sits down and enjoys his breakfast-lunch-dinner meal with gusto; checks his smart phone the whole time

3:30pm -- Heads home to do "some real work"

4:30pm -- After checking all the replies to his morning posts, he loads up a job-search website and starts uploading his tastefully embellished resume

5:15pm -- His homie Victor calls to tell him that there's this "thing" tonight where there are going to be "mad hot chicks"; knowing this cat has little game and is sort of a chubby chaser, he hesitates, but agrees to go anyway

5:30pm -- Figures he better take nap to look his best and be on top of his game for the "hot Latinas" advertised at this party

6:45pm -- Wakes up from his nap; loads up his Xbox 360 and fucks around on that for a while; unlocks a few achievements

8:30pm -- Victor calls again; he's headed over to Parlay's pad to "pre-game"; Parlay rushes into the shower, since he had lost track of time; one of his 11 roommates in there; he tells him to "hurry the fuck up"

9:00pm -- Victor and Parlay drink and blaze up a little; they Google the address and realize this so-called party is actually a douche-bag club with a $30 cover, and is across town; "Fuck that, let's go to Bar 302!," exclaims Victor

11:30pm -- After a bunch of false starts, they get to the dive bar they've been to a million times before; Parlay does a few approaches, but can't get any of those stubborn bitches to go home with him; he sees a chick he finger-banged in the bathroom one time; she pretends not to see him

1:30am -- Tired and ready to go home, they call it a night; they hop in a cab and Parlay starts sending out last-minute booty-call salvos

1:35am -- Given his tight text-game, one bites--a friend of his who is now a hooker; they make plans

2:15am -- Blazes up with her and bangs this chick; she's attractive, but not up to his ambitious standards--especially the hooker thing; as he looks over at her, he promises himself the same shit he always promises himself:

(1) To get up earlier the next day
(2) Not waste so much time on the forum
(3) Upgrade his girl quality
(4) Stop hanging out with Victor

11:20 am THE NEXT DAY -- Gets up 10 minutes earlier, but spends an extra 20 minutes on the RVF.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

That's what I'm talking about ^^ You forgot the call in to work to tell the boss he's going to be "working" from home on the big Perkins account..

Kona: Wakes up next to little Roosh. With a strong smell of cat piss in the house, he wonders if he fed little Roosh yesterday then remembers his American Tourist lizard fed him. Puts on his board shorts opens his door to the Hawiian beach. Debates if he should rip some waves or run beach game at one of the tourist spots. Instead of running "can you watch my sandles" game he runs can you watch my Roosh game with two Japanese lizards. The Japanese lizards love little Roosh but speak no English. Kona realizes his Japanese is shit so he moves on to American lizards who loses little Roosh. After cursing them out, he finds little Roosh returns to the pet shop to bang the girl and scores free cat food.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Deb Auchery,

Wakes up next to his 17 yr old ukrainian and wonders if she's getting too old. Ambles over to computer or iphone where he checks to make sure that google translate still exists. After breathing huge sigh of relief, goes to rooshvforum where he berates 1-2 members for liking girls who's asses are too big, all the while shaking his head. Then starts planning next travel location online (avoiding Africa and middle-east at all costs) goes out to daygame with trusty iphone clutched tightly in hand, looking for eye contact.

I dunno about daily routine, but I subconsciously read G's posts in this voice:

Quote: (06-21-2012 08:25 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Mrs. Chocolate:

Wakes up gets extremely done up as she knows how game works. Tries to make herself like a few orbiting betas or two but can't do it bc she is a girl and eventually leaves out for a lunch walk. Continuously smiles at cute guys walking around. If successful does not read RVF online hamster thread, if it fails reads the last 3 postings to realize there are thousands of uglier girls in America. Practices smile in mirror goes to bed.

So not me... Lol. Praticing smiles to mirror...

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

G Manifesto:

Wake up
Smoke cigarettes
Get custom suit on
Hell, have a smoke
Listen to dope music while enjoying self image of being in a custom suit
Boxing gym time while smoking and wearing custom suit
Go to topless beaches and smoke and swoop fly girls
In custom suit
In the afternoon, start dealing drugs in a custom suit and while making business deals
Roll up to 5 star hotel restaurant and get greeted by the owner and chef
Give them hundies while being seated at best table
Fly girls wearing heels and tiny dresses pop out of nowhere and ask for cigarettes and lights
Tell stories about teaching Mick Jagger how to smoke dope
Bring table full of girls back to hotel penthouse
Have orgy while smoking cigarettes
All while wearing custom suit

no hate. You are my hero.

brushing teeth. hopefully..

Quote: (07-06-2012 09:44 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Deb Auchery,

Wakes up next to his 17 yr old ukrainian and wonders if she's getting too old.

According to his newest posts at the Naughty Nomad Forum, the Ukrainian 17 yr. old he's been banging...

Quote:Quote:

is a couple of notches below me in terms of looks, she's short, has a flat nose, acne.

And she's also pregnant according to deb's recent thread "Cataclysm in paradise" [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The Billy Bass and Judge Joe Brown references [Image: lol.gif]

Feels so good to be loved [Image: heart.gif]

Team Nachos

Anyone want to describe IRT's sched?

Game is a necessary evil

IRT:
Wake up in front of computer after all night troll-a-thon. Start new thread asking how much sugar white girls put in their coffee. Disagree with every reply then claim he doesn't even drink coffee, he prefers tea because coffee is too dark.

No shower, no need to shave, heads off to school. Face hurts from constant big smile for all the ladies. Almost creams pants after having six and a half minute conversation with female. Unfortunately she's his 65 year old chemistry professor and the topic was chromosonal osmosis of fecal larvae. Will later claim she was DTF but he "doesn't do MILF's".

Berates his only friend on campus after being told he smells like he hasn't taken a shower in a few days. Locates bottle of Lysol in janitors room and applies generously. Fails to cover scent.

Does all his homework on the bus ride home. Gets ridiculed by semi-bangable sister who is on her way out with white boyfriend. Locks self in basement closet, shaking with uncontrollable rage and frustration while crying like a ten year old girl. Studies Columbine attacks for a couple hours before dinner. Tells parents how great school is going.

Logs onto internet, takes deep breath, begins trolling...

Quote: (11-25-2012 03:38 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Anyone want to describe IRT's sched?

ONLY Tuthmosis will be able to do this justice.

I'm guessing though that IRT's daily schedule starts and ends with a bottle of hand lotion and a high-resolution Kate Upton pic.

The Parlay Responds (playful poke at G [Image: wink.gif])

Quote: (06-21-2012 02:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

11:30am -- Wakes up in a start to the sound of the garbage truck or police siren outside; rolls over in bed, on top of some Taco Bell wrappers and rainbow-colored past-due bills; grabs the remote to his old-school big-screen TV (in one of those 6-foot cabinets, with the blurry screens); puts on Judge Joe Brown

I live 2 blocks from a train stop so all I hear are trains. My bedroom is full of clean unfolded clothes that I'm too lazy to put away. No food or electronics ever enter my bedroom. No TV or stereo. I like it dead quiet when I sleep. My TV is a 40" Samsung LCD.

1:30pm -- After yucking it up for 45 minutes to an hour, he starts getting hungry and figures he better head out and get some food; he finally get out of bed, brushes his teeth and hair, takes a shit, gets into his 1997 Dodge Neon, and rolls the fuck out.

I drove a convertible mustang for years. 5-speed 5.0. After I put about 250k on it I decided to retire it. I just bought a brand new Jetta. Black on black. 5 banger 5-speed. I have a kid so it's a little easier on him than a sports car. Dropped $20k on it cash. Drove it home paid in full.

2:00pm -- Gets to favorite Taco Bell (he passes two other ones just to go to this one) and sees two things: (1) They have new type of Gordita on menu; and (2) There's a new Gordita behind the register; time to crack out the Parlay Game Deluxe.

There's only one Taco Bell near me. I go there maybe once a month around dinner time. Between 7 and 9.

2:10pm -- Even though the video cuts out, he gets the chick's number; figuring he's "still got it"; he sits down and enjoys his breakfast-lunch-dinner meal with gusto; checks his smart phone the whole time

Laugh all you want. The last girl I banged was 18 and still in high school. I didn't pick her up at Taco Bell though [Image: lol.gif] She parties with an old friend of mine. I didn't even game her. She got my number through a friend and texted me one night out of the blue. She was alone in a hotel a few miles from me. She wouldn't explain the circumstances on why she was there. She asked me to come over and bring beer. The rest is history. I have some nudies but I won't be sharing them on here.

4:30pm -- After checking all the replies to his morning posts, he loads up a job-search website and starts uploading his tastefully embellished resume

True. When I wake up in the morning I check my e-mail, facebook and RVF from my iPhone in bed. I am currently looking for a new job.

5:15pm -- His homie Victor calls to tell him that there's this "thing" tonight where there are going to be "mad hot chicks"; knowing this cat has little game and is sort of a chubby chaser, he hesitates, but agrees to go anyway

5:30pm -- Figures he better take nap to look his best and be on top of his game for the "hot Latinas" advertised at this party

I don't know anyone named Victor [Image: lol.gif] but I do go out to this lounge once in a while that has a Latin Night. It's actually a really nice place. I usually roll dolo but I'm ok with bringing friends there.

6:45pm -- Wakes up from his nap; loads up his Xbox 360 and fucks around on that for a while; unlocks a few achievements

I'm not really into video games. I am however a decent hacker(Engineer by trade). I have a Wii that I soft-modded for my kid and it has 200 games on a USB hard drive. We like to play Super Smash Bothers Brawl and Mario Kart.

8:30pm -- Victor calls again; he's headed over to Parlay's pad to "pre-game"; Parlay rushes into the shower, since he had lost track of time; one of his 11 roommates in there; he tells him to "hurry the fuck up"

9:00pm -- Victor and Parlay drink and blaze up a little; they Google the address and realize this so-called party is actually a douche-bag club with a $30 cover, and is across town; "Fuck that, let's go to Bar 302!," exclaims Victor

I live alone in a one bedroom apartment. Location is ok. 15 minute $4 bus ride to Times Square in Manhattan. 2 blocks from the train. Can't complain. I do blaze once in a while. I keep a small stash of party favors around for the bitches. Weed ain't my thing really. I'd rather go up than down if you know what I mean. [Image: wink.gif] I prefer pubs and lounges to douche-bag clubs. I do hit up some of them in Seaside Heights when my South Jersey friends invite me out. You can probably find me at Hemmingway's a few Saturdays during the summer. It's the only place worth going to.

11:30pm -- After a bunch of false starts, they get to the dive bar they've been to a million times before; Parlay does a few approaches, but can't get any of those stubborn bitches to go home with him; he sees a chick he finger-banged in the bathroom one time; she pretends not to see him

1:30am -- Tired and ready to go home, they call it a night; they hop in a cab and Parlay starts sending out last-minute booty-call salvos

1:35am -- Given his tight text-game, one bites--a friend of his who is now a hooker; they make plans

2:15am -- Blazes up with her and bangs this chick; she's attractive, but not up to his ambitious standards--especially the hooker thing; as he looks over at her, he promises himself the same shit he always promises himself:

(1) To get up earlier the next day
(2) Not waste so much time on the forum
(3) Upgrade his girl quality
(4) Stop hanging out with Victor

The NJ hook-up scene is weird. Most you can hope to get is a number or maybe a make out at the bar. Most bangs occur after a future party invite. It's all about working the social circle. I run most of my text game during normal business hours 9-5. I'll make plans for that night or sometime that week. I don't do late night booty texts. That's weak game. I haven't talked to my hooker friend since I banged her. I text her once in a while but she doesn't respond. She called me one night a few months back to chat and give me her new cell phone number. She doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs. I reconnected with her through facebook while she was in rehab for heroin. I used to get up at 5am and run 3 miles but it's getting cold lately so I just do 30 minutes of weights each morning and night. I do need to upgrade my girl quality. There's a cute new girl at the Moe's Southwest Grill that's next on my to do list. It's one of my frequent lunch spots during the week. I think she's Colombian. Kinda has that Shakira type of look to her. I like the way she rolls my burrito [Image: lol.gif] She paints each fingernail a different color. Turns me on for some reason.

Team Nachos

A Day in the Life of Cattle Rustler

12:00 pm. Overslept wakes up in fine silk bed next to last night's MILF. Inspects used condom from last night's romp in order to make sure that there are no holes so that he will will not be trapped into a life of servitude by 35+ year old women.....who has nice tits to be fair.

12:30 pm. Thanks MILF for a great night and breakfast in the morning while setting up date via Ok Cupid and Plenty of Fish for today's Wine bar date under the table. The age range of course being between 33-70. Nothing younger as there is no money to be made.

1:00 pm. Wine bar date,quickie, and gift of BMW from rich MILF in order to head to Midland for his next oil excursion with Aliblahblah and the Midland crew.

3:00 pm. Travels to the nearest wine bar that was enroute to Midland in order to procure more MILFs for tonight. Of course turning heads as he looks like the head of a Mexican cartel. Proceeds to get pulled over by police after leaving said wine bar with MILF and heckled for a couple of hours.
Actual picture of Cattle Rustler in real life alongside picture of MILF:
[Image: ImagenDeArticulo.asp?IdArt=9822004&IdCat=6087]

4:00 pm. Bangs MILF and continues on trip to Midland to make more oil monies.

9:00 pm. Arrives in Midland to drunk raging Aliblahblah whom proceeds to throw up all over the BMW in order to prove a point......whatever that may be.
Actual picture of Ali and his wimmin:
[Image: Redneck_couple.JPG]

10:00 pm
Heads to bar but cannot find any girl older than 33 and sadly goes home for the night while Houston laughs in the distance.

12:00 pm
Falls asleep while plotting trip back to Dallas in order to return to his MILF poosy paradise.

[Image: the-milf-milf-demotivational-posters-1304884492.jpg]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List