rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico!

Guys here is one of my favorite cities for going after tan Mexican girls, Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico (Gio you already know my tastes). Cliff notes? Need social circle or strong game as usual since its Latinas, blondes do better, mega good looking girls very friendly, downside is do not slut it up as much, made up for by cheap cost of living, also NEED SPANISH. I had weak weak Spanish, but just used looks, dance skills and broken Spanish to meet girls.

Here we go I’ll do three sections Zapopan, Centro/Chapultepec and GDL University. To help read through this Zapopan = Rich, Centro/chapultapec is mid-class, same with GDL University. I’ll start with high end and work down. Finally I’ll end “Other” daygame and shopping crap no one cares about/places to stay and give some iPhone photos so you know you’re not getting some crazy nonsense.

Zapopan:

This is the rich area of the town for you WestCoast/EastCoast guys think “Marina District SF” and “MeatPacking District – NYC”. Basically here it will be harder to pull a one night stand unless you are blonde handsome and strong game since its fairly cliquey with social circle etc. The good news? Drinking age is 18 and the girls are smoking hot, not to mention your boost from exotic status!

Venue: http://lucreciabar.com/.

A quick look through the photos and you can already see mega talent but the issue of course is getting in and social proof with these girls. If you rolled in here with girls already I would assume your chances of shutting down the mall would be much much higher.

Net Net: Basically come here to find girls you would want to take on dates then try to close, but don’t come here solo looking like garbage, suit up, clean up and you may get lucky. I was rolling solo so I goose egged here as would be expected from a dude who looks like he is still 21.

Centro:
Ah yes this is the best place ever for someone on the younger side. Basically clean safe area, a bit dirtier and quality naturally declines a bit but you’ve got tons of girls running around! This will be the thickest part of the post venues:

The Lobby:
American style house music, made out with a married girl here and ended up leaving with her as well. Anyway no where near as high quality but for a dude who knows the American club scene set up you can do very well here. Girls are definitely in the “anti social groups” but you can pull them out of there tip guys working the floor and they’ll inevitably introduce you and game on from there.

Photos: https://www.google.com/search?q=lobby+gu...80&bih=939

Here is a Photo at 10:30PM pretty packed already, Sorry i have a video but i have no clue how to load the thing up and have to catch a flight in 3 hours!:

[attachment=6423]

Salsa Dancing Clubs: Here’s a few I visited Copacabana Salón de Baile, Rancho Grande, and El Gran Mexicano. The deal is pretty much the same, social clique and YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DANCE. Most guys actually don’t know how to dance down here? Sounds retarded but I’ve been taking it pretty seriously and I don’t even dance the correct mambo style salsa, I dance Cumbia/Merengue. Anyway, if you can actually dance this is your best way to pick up slews of numbers of easier to close girls. If not simply skip the above. I am guessing most guys will skip so I’ll end it here.

Ps though: Churches also hold free salsa classes on Sundays, just ask someone to check it out for you, I forgot the name (my bad).

Lola Lolita: http://www.lolalolita.com/ LOVE THIS PLACE! This is the best assuming you are smart dress sharp and get in soon. Most girls here I met were all University students and want to meet dudes! Loved it.

In addition there are a few fairly decent restaurants all around ($10 USD meals including a beer).

Finally, this place gets all the love so the neighboring bars and such are dying for your attention. Chat up the people there and... free drinks!

Chapultapec:

This place is the equivalent of the “main club drag” at any major city. Too many places to mention but its extremely pretty and they sell trinkets at night and have mini performances etc. Here’s another photo:

[attachment=6424]

Its nice safe and pretty outside. If push comes to shove my favorite place was Bananas. Unfortunately I met people and had a group by then so unsure how solo would go.

Other:
Daygame:
I used the following line in downtown GDL a lot. “Donde esta ‘the Cathedral’”. Spanish/English so they know I am a tourist and then just walk with them to the cathedral the main Tourist attraction. I just sat around drinking margaritas getting people to walk me around and chat here is downtown GDL.

[attachment=6425]

Hotels:[/b] You can basically stay downtown in GDL in a hotel for something like $40, I was staying at the Westin (2nd best hotel there just behind the “Rio” hotel). Here’s a glimpse of the bar.

[attachment=6426]

Commercial Andares:
This is a very new mal built in GDL that’s just murder with talent up in here. This is why I want to work on my day game, solely for this place. Simple google search will get u pics.

This is also a rich area of town like Zapopan, no sneakers please if you want a shot!

Guadalajara Zoo: This place was stunning, not going to lie. I have always liked taking girls to zoo’s/animal events because it forces me to work on my talking game and I have a general interest in wildlife (call me beta or whatever). Anyway its enormous and there were some solid 8’s even working there! Amazing I know. Anyway here’s another quick photo.

[attachment=6427]

Food: As you can see I either roll high end or mid class, I dunno that much about hostels but I’ll be staying in one soon just for the fuck of it. But anyway here is some food in Centro everything u see in photo was a total of $4.20USD

[attachment=6428]

Here is more expensive food this ran me $15 USD:

[attachment=6429]

This was at a nice restaurant call La Polima.

That’s it please “like” so I can grab roosh’s bang Iceland and update you guys!

Slay on Slayers!

Excellent datasheet +1 from me. I'm planning on hitting up Mexico soon so this will come in handy nicely. What is a typical looking Guadalajara girl like? Are there more mestizo looking girls or latina?

Can you break down some of the bars a bit more or were you mostly hitting the club scene?

Also which areas should you be wary of and walking late at night etc?

Wide range.. I would flip through photos on "estamosdentros" to get an idea. All photos include me in them and don't wanna throw that up here. Here's a good talent glance though.

http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=e...0,s:0,i:72

Not gonna just show you 10's thats what you can expect from nice places (decent range of girls in that too) lazy and just did a simple search.

Hope that helps!

Dangerous parts are hard to find, downtown away from Chapultepec gets more sketch but I felt fine, no where near Rio scary.

Bar scene was not my focus, I don't want to give bad info. I went to 1 but my Spanish was whack so I would open and it ended with silence sorry when I return I'll reup for you

Westcoast i remember iceinthewater once saying that women from Guadalajara had dope asses, can you confirm that?

Women from Mexico in general do IMHO. Then again I caveat that with I have a thing for tan lookin women and give them a +1 almost automatically (I really hope giovanny reads this and gets a good laugh). Anyway dope asses in the Argentinian sense not the brazil sense? Helpful?

This place sounds perfect...you mentioned your Spanish is bad... can you give an example? do you only know greetings are you closer to knowing a few hundred words?

I'm about to go to Paraguay in a few days...hoping my weak espanol comes back to me.

I am rosetta stone level 2 now... I can tell you a few pointers be sure to be kinda foreigner on purpose if u have good Spanish.

Don't say "hola como estas" say "Que passoooo" accentuate and make the "paso" playful and they'll know you get it but also get confused because you're clearly not from there. Thats what the dudes use to "holler" its like "hey girl!" in America, but if u can say it tongue in cheek you'll get a giggle for sure. that's my style of day game. then i usually thread into my "curitiba routine" where i lie and say i only know a few words "mano" for example then hold out my hand so they'll laugh and touch or just laugh. Obviously the first is more Brazillian and if u get the first in Mexico its game over u can X out.

Be warned i think a ONS or SNL is tougher unless you have social circle, mad spanish, or are a very attractive blonde.

My spanish has gotten better since i am going to Colombia soon but my travel schedule is so fucked up may be rough. Anyway, hope that helps.

How common are foreigners? Especially blondes with colored eyes? Not sure why but I've always been interested in this place. You definitely make it sound impressive also.

Blondes were not common. In fact I laughed out loud when taking a piss in one of the bathrooms because all the "posters" we're of blonde girls. Some weird fetish down in Latin America, kinda like some dudes with Asian fetishes that's how odd it is. This 5 man out pulled me on a girl and I know I am more handsome than he, oh well!

Nice, sounds like a good place.

Did you do any online game or pipelining? If you're an american white guy in Mexico, is that a pretty big help? Do women have a fetish for blonde men?

Haha DDR I just wrote in English above "yes fetish or blondies!" go go go, no hate from me I love the competition.

I didn't pipeline at all I just wanted to go for broke since I just dont give a fuck! But yeah all my pulls as stated above we're looks/dance games. Have fun out there I am gonna give an update on anoter international city in about a week stay tuned!

Great data sheet!

You tan skin honey chasing motherfucker you!!!

West Coast is a solid, stand up guy with game and a thirst for adventure.

Quote: (06-01-2012 04:16 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Guys here is one of my favorite cities for going after tan Mexican girls, Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico (Gio you already know my tastes). Cliff notes? Need social circle or strong game as usual since its Latinas, blondes do better, mega good looking girls very friendly, downside is do not slut it up as much, made up for by cheap cost of living, also NEED SPANISH. I had weak weak Spanish, but just used looks, dance skills and broken Spanish to meet girls.

Here we go I’ll do three sections Zapopan, Centro/Chapultepec and GDL University. To help read through this Zapopan = Rich, Centro/chapultapec is mid-class, same with GDL University. I’ll start with high end and work down. Finally I’ll end “Other” daygame and shopping crap no one cares about/places to stay and give some iPhone photos so you know you’re not getting some crazy nonsense.

Zapopan:

This is the rich area of the town for you WestCoast/EastCoast guys think “Marina District SF” and “MeatPacking District – NYC”. Basically here it will be harder to pull a one night stand unless you are blonde handsome and strong game since its fairly cliquey with social circle etc. The good news? Drinking age is 18 and the girls are smoking hot, not to mention your boost from exotic status!

A quick look through the photos and you can already see mega talent but the issue of course is getting in and social proof with these girls. If you rolled in here with girls already I would assume your chances of shutting down the mall would be much much higher.

Net Net: Basically come here to find girls you would want to take on dates then try to close, but don’t come here solo looking like garbage, suit up, clean up and you may get lucky. I was rolling solo so I goose egged here as would be expected from a dude who looks like he is still 21.

Centro:
Ah yes this is the best place ever for someone on the younger side. Basically clean safe area, a bit dirtier and quality naturally declines a bit but you’ve got tons of girls running around! This will be the thickest part of the post venues:

The Lobby:
American style house music, made out with a married girl here and ended up leaving with her as well. Anyway no where near as high quality but for a dude who knows the American club scene set up you can do very well here. Girls are definitely in the “anti social groups” but you can pull them out of there tip guys working the floor and they’ll inevitably introduce you and game on from there.

Here is a Photo at 10:30PM pretty packed already, Sorry i have a video but i have no clue how to load the thing up and have to catch a flight in 3 hours!:

Salsa Dancing Clubs: Here’s a few I visited Copacabana Salón de Baile, Rancho Grande, and El Gran Mexicano. The deal is pretty much the same, social clique and YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DANCE. Most guys actually don’t know how to dance down here? Sounds retarded but I’ve been taking it pretty seriously and I don’t even dance the correct mambo style salsa, I dance Cumbia/Merengue. Anyway, if you can actually dance this is your best way to pick up slews of numbers of easier to close girls. If not simply skip the above. I am guessing most guys will skip so I’ll end it here.

Ps though: Churches also hold free salsa classes on Sundays, just ask someone to check it out for you, I forgot the name (my bad).

Lola Lolita: http://www.lolalolita.com/ LOVE THIS PLACE! This is the best assuming you are smart dress sharp and get in soon. Most girls here I met were all University students and want to meet dudes! Loved it.

In addition there are a few fairly decent restaurants all around ($10 USD meals including a beer).

Finally, this place gets all the love so the neighboring bars and such are dying for your attention. Chat up the people there and... free drinks!

Chapultapec:

This place is the equivalent of the “main club drag” at any major city. Too many places to mention but its extremely pretty and they sell trinkets at night and have mini performances etc. Here’s another photo:

Its nice safe and pretty outside. If push comes to shove my favorite place was Bananas. Unfortunately I met people and had a group by then so unsure how solo would go.

Other:
Daygame:
I used the following line in downtown GDL a lot. “Donde esta ‘the Cathedral’”. Spanish/English so they know I am a tourist and then just walk with them to the cathedral the main Tourist attraction. I just sat around drinking margaritas getting people to walk me around and chat here is downtown GDL.

Hotels:[/b] You can basically stay downtown in GDL in a hotel for something like $40, I was staying at the Westin (2nd best hotel there just behind the “Rio” hotel). Here’s a glimpse of the bar.

Commercial Andares:
This is a very new mal built in GDL that’s just murder with talent up in here. This is why I want to work on my day game, solely for this place. Simple google search will get u pics.

This is also a rich area of town like Zapopan, no sneakers please if you want a shot!

Guadalajara Zoo: This place was stunning, not going to lie. I have always liked taking girls to zoo’s/animal events because it forces me to work on my talking game and I have a general interest in wildlife (call me beta or whatever). Anyway its enormous and there were some solid 8’s even working there! Amazing I know. Anyway here’s another quick photo.

Food: As you can see I either roll high end or mid class, I dunno that much about hostels but I’ll be staying in one soon just for the fuck of it. But anyway here is some food in Centro everything u see in photo was a total of $4.20USD

Slay on Slayers!

Seems its all about food.

Where is the info on GIRLS?

In my experience, Mexican girls are FUGLY. Even the hot ones in Mexico are ugly in Europe. No ass, short, ugly face. Fuck, they are even extra stupid and ignorant!

You can't use Google or click on the links? Jesus lol!

They are banging just check out lucrecia pictures man the link is right there?

But yeah if u don't like b or c cups/nice ass and tan u won't like GDL. No blondes.

Maybe I have to double post every time! Check out "estamosdentros" that's the club site for GDL and Mexico, definite hotties. I am not gonna throw up photos of myself for you. Sorry.

Quote: (06-03-2012 12:06 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

You can't use Google or click on the links? Jesus lol!

They are banging just check out lucrecia pictures man the link is right there?

But yeah if u don't like b or c cups/nice ass and tan u won't like GDL. No blondes.

Maybe I have to double post every time! Check out "estamosdentros" that's the club site for GDL and Mexico, definite hotties. I am not gonna throw up photos of myself for you. Sorry.

Not talking about photos, genius.
You should include a "Girls" section on your report.
I really feel sorry for your standards if you are so happy in Mexico, where a decent girl is 1/1000

Correct I have 0 standards, live in a basement and cry myself to sleep for lack of pussy.

You were too quick to anger At my very light jab to see of you were a troll... And of course my assumption was correct.

Have a good 1.

Quote: (06-03-2012 12:00 PM)buenosaires Wrote:  

In my experience, Mexican girls are FUGLY. Even the hot ones in Mexico are ugly in Europe. No ass, short, ugly face. Fuck, they are even extra stupid and ignorant!

Jimena Navarrete? Miss Universe from GDL...

"Jimena Navarrete? Miss Universe from GDL..."

No no no, don't go. They are all ugly and poor. They also aren't good in bed and are terribly rude. Finally, they all wear hoop earrings. Dont forget we should strive to be as mainstream as possible and never leave our comfort zones.

Best,
WC

Quote: (06-01-2012 04:16 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Zapopan:

Centro:

The Lobby:

Chapultapec:

Other:
Daygame:

Commercial Andares:

Slay on Slayers!

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (06-03-2012 03:56 PM)buenosaires Wrote:  

Not talking about photos, genius.
You should include a "Girls" section on your report.
I really feel sorry for your standards if you are so happy in Mexico, where a decent girl is 1/1000

One-week ban. Being a dick and insulting other members' contributions. (Not to mention a history of dickish behavior and one-itis newbie-ism.)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

One thing I just discovered today is that the Chapultepec area west of downtown is hopping in the early evening during the week.

Last monday I went there maybe around 11pm or 12 and it was fairly quiet.

But this monday I went there to meet a girl off couchsurfing at 8pm. The place was hopping. There was even a large group of people salsa dancing in the plaza/median. Some cute girls by the look of it.

Happy hour seems to be pretty big here during the week, especially in nice weather.

My take so far is this:

Centro/Downtown - daygame. Nightlife only good in a few bars on the weekend. "Scratch" and the bar next door for girls. Tons of clubs but they are 90% gay, but straight girls can be found in the gay clubs occassionally.

Chapultepec - early evening good. Good on weekends. This area is a 25 minute walk from Centro or a 40 peso cab.

Lola Lita (just east of Chapultepec) - always has girls from wednesday/thursday on.

Americas Club - north of Chapultepec I believe. Went saturday night and it was packed. A hot club right now... no cover that night and beer was 30 pesos. Guys outnumbered girls that night.

There may be a sort of resurgence of clubs happpening in central guadalajara right now. There are quite a few hidden all over the place within walking distance. A lot of them are brand new.

Hopefully a cartel will not lob another grenade putting a damper on the fun... It happened a few years back. But currently I feel safe walking alone at night, better then I do in Atlanta, GA. Though I have been warned that shit does happen here.

Stay away from the Airport area and you are good Kid. The only club I got to go to was La Lolita. I was always told of another spot near Zazopan but never made it down there. Looking forward to a complete data sheet if your going to be there long term.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

A mexican friend just told me that there is a history of women in Guad being kidnapped to be used as prostitutes. That is why women here can be friendly but not want to be isolated. Mafia will send guys to drug them at clubs and then extract them to other cities or countries. Its known as a good place to find beautiful women for sex slaves.

I think social circle game is ideal here. Become everyones friend and then when she gets to know you strike when you have the opportunity. But of course, ONL are possible but I am told not nearly as easy as D.F. or some other places.

So far after 2 weeks I have tons of FB and text friends but few follow up dates yet.

This guy also told me that tijuana is easy to get laid. but guad is extremely difficult for SNL.

I also met an italian that said that SNL in Guad is impossible for him (only a few nights he spent there), but D.F. is easy.

Going to D.F. this week. I will comment later.

Quote: (09-12-2012 08:19 PM)kavakid Wrote:  

A mexican friend just told me that there is a history of women in Guad being kidnapped to be used as prostitutes. That is why women here can be friendly but not want to be isolated. Mafia will send guys to drug them at clubs and then extract them to other cities or countries. Its known as a good place to find beautiful women for sex slaves.

I think social circle game is ideal here. Become everyones friend and then when she gets to know you strike when you have the opportunity. But of course, ONL are possible but I am told not nearly as easy as D.F. or some other places.

So far after 2 weeks I have tons of FB and text friends but few follow up dates yet.

This guy also told me that tijuana is easy to get laid. but guad is extremely difficult for SNL.

I also met an italian that said that SNL in Guad is impossible for him (only a few nights he spent there), but D.F. is easy.

Going to D.F. this week. I will comment later.

Mexico is not ideal for their women for many reasons, when you have better options in Latin America. I can make a list of all the reasons why, but I think it is obvious. For the food and beaches that is another story.

I thought I'd bring back this thread and share some of my experiences from the last couple days in guadalajara:

Yesterday I met up with my favorite of the 12 or so girls I had decently pipelined. She had a very pretty face. Her body looked decent in photos but looked a lot better in person. She had tits and ass, and she knew what clothes showed it off, I was a fan. We bounced to eat and the mall and plenty of other things.I spent the entire day with her. We split the costs on everything so it wasn't too expensive. 11 hours later, I got her to agree to coming back to my hotel with me to listen to music. I got more lmr from her than the other two girls, but this girl was particularly innocent. She's about 21 years old and has whiter skin than me, but latina curves. When I was finally able to get her clothes off, I realized I was going to be spending a lot of time with this girl. #3.

I've now been in Guadalajara for 3 days and I've got 3 lays. I spent all day with my 3rd girl, then all night, then all day today. I think I'm going out with her tonight so I think my streak of a lay a day will be broken. I've already blown off a couple of dates I had previously set up... not sure if it's the wisest decision but this girl is quite rare. As i've slept with almost 100 girls over the last year and a half, that's high praise coming from me.

As far as Guadalajara goes I'm encountering no resistance so far. Beautiful, feminine women that love my favorite food. However, having spent the last 3 days walking around, I would have to say girls are a bit prettier in Colombia on average, but not much. I've always pictured Mexicans as brown, but I'm 100% white and I have been darker than all 3 of the girls I have been with. If that's what you are into, this is your spot.