rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Identifying ladyboys

Identifying ladyboys

Quote: (11-07-2018 06:34 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2018 04:18 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Safest answer: no yellow fever, go for Latina fever.

It's getting more common over there as well!

I'll go one step further. Don't trust any fever. I've browsed through enough 4Chan threads to know that "traps" (a term used to denote a male that "passes" for a female at first glance) can look & act very convincingly like a woman, in rare cases even more so than actual women. Name a country, and someone on the web had probably posted pics of some "traps" from that country. I won't post any more pics as the ones previously posted above are all you'll need to train your eyes. Have a look through every pixel. You'll notice the masculine features if you analyse the pics in detail.

I delved into that area only for quick researching since I had a feeling that this phenomenon would persist. It was very difficult, but I did it in the event that it would reach mainstream awareness.

I will say that the "Neuralyzer" helped me stay intact.
[Image: YdTz9hD.gif]

Sometimes, it's BS when one is duped. That's why some lose it when they find out the truth.

"Dick Masterson called it a while ago." #146

Messages In This Thread