rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone been fooled by a transsexual?

[This question is real life or on dating apps, but more the latter.]

A transsexual/transgender? Usually I've seen advertising on the dating app profiles, whatever they may be, but also it tends to come up quickly if you look at pics and even approach asking.

Is there a way to filter someone that wouldn't be forthcoming about this? I bet a few of you all have asked "Are you a man?" and some hilarity ensued ...

You really shouldn't put up a click bait title.

But no, I have not, although some ladies I know look very masculine.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Has anyone been fooled by ...

This thread title? Yep.

Anyway, shitty clickbait thread titles aside, I have a rant about this.

Fuck all these cross dressing dudes on dating sites posing as women. I have wasted time not once but twice messaging back and forth with these homos thinking they were girls when they were just bootlegs looking to either waste a dude's time, suck a dude's dick, or get fudgeplowed.

I actually got one's number and texted. Were making plans to come to my place to netflix and chill but I got suspicious and found out the dude's name and snooped on FB. Saw man hands and was like "NOPE."

Fucking hell who do these fags think they are? Do they think they will show up to some dude's house and maybe just blow the guy and he won't notice? Do they think when they get there maybe the dude will be horny enough to not care? I don't get it.

This is why I always just go for the crotch grab immediately upon meeting a chick...before I even shake "her" hand. It's the only way to know for sure and this just saves a lot a time plus it's a clear IOI by me

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Do I have psychic powers or is society degenerate enough that I guessed what the thread was going to be about before clicking?

Quote: (04-21-2016 03:17 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Has anyone been fooled by ...

This thread title? Yep.

Anyway, shitty clickbait thread titles aside, I have a rant about this.

Fuck all these cross dressing dudes on dating sites posing as women. I have wasted time not once but twice messaging back and forth with these homos thinking they were girls when they were just bootlegs looking to either waste a dude's time, suck a dude's dick, or get fudgeplowed.

I actually got one's number and texted. Were making plans to come to my place to netflix and chill but I got suspicious and found out the dude's name and snooped on FB. Saw man hands and was like "NOPE."

Fucking hell who do these fags think they are? Do they think they will show up to some dude's house and maybe just blow the guy and he won't notice? Do they think when they get there maybe the dude will be horny enough to not care? I don't get it.

This happened to me before on tinder. Now i'm almost too careful. I screen out any kinds of masculine features at all. Even if it's just slight, I swipe left. Chances are 99% of them are women, but I'm not taking any chances.

In the process of asking for a name and number closing on a girl from OKC one time I got the following reply:

"Charles."

When in doubt, cop a feel out.

Crocodile Dundee handling shit
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=n6fgPX3NjyA

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Your thread title is bad, and you should feel bad!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

I don't. A couple people actually answered the question. Sorry if it was "baiting"

A very enthusiastic messager who had a slight masculine look in 2 of 4 pics , with sexual openness to a degree made me paranoid. That's why I asked

Do not go down the rabbit hole

(For the record, no I have not been fooled, but it's a very scary thought)

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I have been super cautious for this in Bangkok and Manila, I thought I am so good at this. And yet once I could not really tell. I was chatting this 100% woman looking person, with good body, no Adam's apple, feminine voice, feminine hip to shoulders ratio, narrow waist. Ten minutes into the conversation I was telling her a story about ladyboys catching me by hands on streets of Bangkok (her friend was a ladyboy, thus a subject for a conversation) when she said following: "I don't want to waste your time, I am a ladyboy". At first I thought that is a smart way of her trying to get rid of me. But then she showed me where she hides the "thing".

When leaving the club I saw her getting in a cab with a white guy. I wonder did he know? And what happened next. Hey dude are you here? How was it?

I know a Canadian dude that got fooled. Ended use making out with her but stopped at that after she told him.

I had to message a photo to some members here about one girl in Cebu. My gut was that she was a ladyboy and sure enough she was. Thankfully a RVF confirmed my suspicion.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Fuck no!

I have one post-op transgender friend, and speaking with her has been enlightening. Essentially, for a post-op male-to-female transgender who has money you can be fooled.

1. Voice - Feminization laryngoplasty is available to reduce the voice box and shorten vocal cords so one can sound more feminine.
2. Adam's Apple - Chondrolaryngoplasty is available to reduce the obvious bulge.
3. Arm hair - easily removed through the use of lasers

I live in Asia, and I've always been amazed at how some transsexuals out there have faces that are exceedingly attractive.

So the next time you're in a club with dim lights, thumping music and alcohol running through you - stay frosty.

Quote: (04-23-2016 11:30 AM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

Fuck no!

I was about to jokingly say "johnbozzz may have been fooled" until I saw this. This is definitely a johnbozzz type thread.

I've been fooled a couple times but I usually just let it happen, I don't want to be rude or trans-phobic. #Feelthebern #stoptrump

Some dude was in the Philippines thread..I guess you take the good with the bad. Personally I would NOT tell anyone about something like that and would def not just brush it off..

Made out w at least two ladyboys. I believe one was postop because I was dancing w her and I also go for the crotch grab. Found out the next day (took her/his #).

If I showed pics you would think it was an attractive girl.

Trannies here in Asia often look better than girls

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

At least two!? What the fuck..

I'm still curious. With the cost of surgery.
Where to lady boys get the money¿

They can't all be.. Cleaning ladies.
Are all of them prostitutes?
What do they do in the meantime for work?
If they are prostitutes and the only way to support themselves is too suck dick? Are they happy..

Where are all the dudes that bang lady boys at?
No ore ever admits to going after them.. But someone is clearly funding these humans...

I am the cock carousel

^ Isn't the surgery subsidized or something in Thailand?

Quote: (04-27-2016 12:22 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

I've been fooled a couple times but I usually just let it happen, I don't want to be rude or trans-phobic. #Feelthebern #stoptrump

[Image: Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif]