rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you handle being "tricked" by a tranny?

I'm sure you guys have seen this famous scene in Crocodile Dundee.

How would you handle it if you brought a girl home, took her pants off and found a big stiff cock [Image: huh.gif]

Team Nachos

Outrage, lots of yelling and possibly violence.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Gave him $5 and told him to be careful. Hard to get angry, as the excuse was lots of European guys are into it, which might be true.

damn that would be traumatic! I can't even imagine my reaction

It depends on whether or not I really felt like I was 'tricked'. If, in retrospect, I felt she hinted at being transexual, I'd probably be a little disappointed with myself.

It was always my understanding that transsexuals in the West don't generally go home with guys without telling them first that they're transsexual. Which surely makes sense, doesn't it? Why, if you were transsexual, would you want to go home with a guy and get all worked up just to have nothing happen?

I honestly think people get too worried about this sort of thing.

Ethan Amarante's datasheets:
*Glasgow

Quote: (07-04-2014 08:36 AM)Ethan Amarante Wrote:  

It depends on whether or not I really felt like I was 'tricked'. If, in retrospect, I felt she hinted at being transexual, I'd probably be a little disappointed with myself.

It was always my understanding that transsexuals in the West don't generally go home with guys without telling them first that they're transsexual. Which surely makes sense, doesn't it? Why, if you were transsexual, would you want to go home with a guy and get all worked up just to have nothing happen?

I honestly think people get too worried about this sort of thing.

Because they like to trick guys. Some feel that they can turn a man fruity for a night etc. Nothing logical (making sense) about seduction.

I heard of a tranny in uni that let a guy dance with shim the whole night. When he found out he had been dirty dancing with a tran, he knocked shim out.

Glossary:

Shim = A she who is really a him.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I wonder if you can claim rape if a tranny gives you a bj thinking it was a real girl?...

Reminds me of the old Eazy -E song: "Said 'damn' dropped the gat from my hand...what I thought was a bitch was nothin' but a man."

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

This is what I'd tell him..
[Image: gtfo.gif]

Depends on how hot the upper half is.. [Image: troll.gif]

But in all seriousness, depending on the height of the building we were in, probably hop out the window.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Find a real girl and have a 3some with

I am the cock carousel

God bless for putting up the Dundee video, must have watched it over 100 times on VHS when I was growing up...formative.

As for the tranny stuff...I usually have my hands down on a girls crotch before we get behind closed doors.

I'd probably choke the tranny out and get violent if I felt a package.

I'm not saying it's impossible to get tricked.

But I've never met a ladyboy who I didn't realize was a dude fairly quickly.

Even when I was drunk.

I mean you can't fake a woman's curvature and even the most feminine of ladyboys have something just 'off' about them.

To answer the question, I'd get violent for sure.

Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Years ago outside of a club in Chicago called The Dragon Room I was walking with a friend and we heard what sounded like hard punches being landed. We walked over and saw a guy had a girl on the ground punching her while she tried to cover her face and head. He saw us and looked up and yelled "it's a fucking dude". We looked at each other, shrugged and walked away.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Happened to me in Bangkok a couple months ago. Not sure how I didn't notice. I asked if he was a girl and he said yes. So we were back at my place and I noticed a sack. I didn't get violent, I just told him that he had to leave and made it as awkward as possible. I've never been more pissed off in my life and was ready to punch through a wall. I blew off my main girl so I could go out that night and find a new girl. The next day my chick asked me if I met a new girl the previous night. I told her "Nope.. believe me, I did NOT meet any new girls last night..." and left it at that. Honestly the whole situation was really shitty. The main thing is that I wasted most of my Friday night, and I didn't have much time left in Bangkok, so it was frustrating for me.

Quote: (07-04-2014 11:11 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

I'm not saying it's impossible to get tricked.

But I've never met a ladyboy who I didn't realize was a dude fairly quickly.

Even when I was drunk.

I mean you can't fake a woman's curvature and even the most feminine of ladyboys have something just 'off' about them.

To answer the question, I'd get violent for sure.

Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

I heard they are really good (look very female) in Thailand due to the effeminate build of Thai men. Is this fallacy or truth?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-04-2014 12:25 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Happened to me in Bangkok a couple months ago. Not sure how I didn't notice. I asked if he was a girl and he said yes. So we were back at my place and I noticed a sack. I didn't get violent, I just told him that he had to leave and made it as awkward as possible. I've never been more pissed off in my life and was ready to punch through a wall. I blew off my main girl so I could go out that night and find a new girl. The next day my chick asked me if I met a new girl the previous night. I told her "Nope.. believe me, I did NOT meet any new girls last night..." and left it at that. Honestly the whole situation was really shitty. The main thing is that I wasted most of my Friday night, and I didn't have much time left in Bangkok, so it was frustrating for me.

Did you make out with this shim before you got him/her back to yours?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Even the thai ones can usually be spotted with ease.
They look great in pictures, all photoshopped but up close and personal it's pretty easy to see. Something is always off. Going to an area like that in Thailand, I'd suggest making sure what you are handling before you take them home anyway.

I hate to be that guy, but I'd make damn sure not to get tricked.

But for the sake of this thread, should it ever happen I wouldn't blow up or anything. I'd kick them out of course but there's no point getting violent

What if they had a sex change operation and you couldn't tell physically?

you can pretty much always tell. Either way, if I had already banged her, I'd be pretty shocked but then it would be a funny story later on I suppose. If not, I'd pass on her completely just to be safe

Quote: (07-04-2014 07:55 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Gave him $5 and told him to be careful. Hard to get angry, as the excuse was lots of European guys are into it, which might be true.

Ha, why would you give him five dollars? Was that a consolation for not getting laid?

Quote: (07-04-2014 04:45 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

What if they had a sex change operation and you couldn't tell physically?

I definitely don't want to give the impression of being a troll for saying this but I honestly don't think I would care. Having said that, I've never actually had sex with a transsexual so I don't know for sure how I would feel about it. I don't imagine I ever will, either.

Also, I'm fairly sure that you would notice - I believe a post-op male to female transsexual would only have a very shallow vagina. So yeah, I'd definitely notice. [Image: amuse.gif]

*Glasgow

I read some articles on what those vaginas are like. I've always wondered what one would be like and if you could tell the difference... I don't think anyone could. The work they do is really impressive.

Quote: (07-04-2014 07:14 PM)nogamenick Wrote:  

I read some articles on what those vaginas are like. I've always wondered what one would be like and if you could tell the difference... I don't think anyone could. The work they do is really impressive.

I believe they're typically a little shallower and not able to expand to quite the same extent when aroused.

Source 1

Source 2

*Glasgow

It's a disturbing thought knowing that some Western countries use tax money to pay for such operations. It's even more disturbing to know that I have contributed to pay tax in such countries.

Apparently those that have such operations performed can in some circumstances not to get steralised. How does that work, trying to look like a women although still able to make a real women pregnant? Geez..