rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using Couchsurfing for Accommodation... NOT Bangs

Using Couchsurfing for Accommodation... NOT Bangs

Quote: (10-28-2018 12:48 AM)idane Wrote:  

How does it work with "chemistry" between the host and the couchsurfer?

How do you cope with that issue? I guess you cannot kick out a person based on bad chemistry since he/she behaves normally and you are stuck with them at least 1 day. This is why I am reluctant on hosting myself since there is a chance I will have a person in my appartment where we have bad vibes/chemistry - it is just not working, also on a conversational level. Are couchsurfers and hosts a special breed who always seem to cope with everybody? Do hosts and surfers need to be of the extrovert type to have success?

The short answer the that question is yes, CSers are generally amiable, extroverted and eager to chat. Best way to dodge awkward chemistry is to call them over Whatsapp soon after accepting them - you can always tell over voice how well you click. Actually my datasheet (sig) has a bunch of other tips as well

As a whole the relationship (assuming she's a girl) is very traditional as you are the "provider" and she will give back with some action

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Messages In This Thread