rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

China outside of Beijing or Shanghai?

Quote: (10-18-2018 12:09 AM)Kelent Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2018 08:43 AM)zamfir112 Wrote:  

Ive been in smaller 2nd and 3rd tier cities, the english spoken is zero, so if you cannot speak mandarin you have no chance, chinese girls are also not so sexual even in clubs so gettting them with just body language or google translate will not work in those smaller cities
Best place for chinese girls is Hong Kong, most people speak english and its way easier

Assuming I would be able to find good work in Hong Kong, how is the work-life balance available to club there? Would working in Korea and going to Hong Kong for partyingand R&R be possible?

Quote: (10-17-2018 10:15 AM)Aquarius Wrote:  

For tier 2/3 cities, I second Qingdao, Xiamen, and Hangzhou being the nicest ones, and I'd also add Ningbo to this mix. Ningbo is however tiny and I would consider it to be a developed 3rd tier city than a tier 2.

Shenzhen is not worth it. You pay Shanghai prices and you get a second tier city in return. I really don't get the hype of that city.

I've heard a lot about Chengdu, but haven't heard anything about the other 2nd tier cities you mentioned to make a judgement call so I'll take your word for it. With regard to Shenzhen, are there not other smaller cities that act like satellites to Shenzhen? Close enough to say get to via metro?

a) if you do get a job in HK, make sure it's at least 4000 USD/mo, and no, living in Korea and flying to HK frequently is simply not something people do. R&R and Hong Kong should not be in the same sentence.
b) I believe VacancierPerminant is in Hanzhou, and he says the girls are dismal compared to Shenzhen. So they must really suck. He often flies down here.
c) OP, you will probably not want to dip out into the "satellite cities" of SZ. Everyone wants to be in downtown SZ, it's a more colorful scene and countryside girls are fugly. Not sure what you're fascination is with bumblefuck towns in southern China, you might want to give us a bit of background on yourself first.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Messages In This Thread