rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

First of all as someone who has DJ'd and promoted extensively let me be quite frank. The only pussy that lands in your lap are the groupies.

All of these groupies have VD, are ass ugly, or will slash your tires the morning after(handcuffed to the bed or knife to the throat aren't uncommon either with the possibility of it occurring increasing with every successive sexual encounter in her circle of friends or her).

You absolutely need game because you know who are nailing the top notch broads. It wasn't me or the 6'5" jacked male model, high end club bartender/DJ/promoter/whatever. It was the rich guy with the cocaine and game.

Ever been to a proper after party?

Guys in their 40s and 50s that handle X or Y fashion event are bending girls over the sink while another model eats out his ass. Guys like me are getting second helpings of their much less attractive friends at best. Hell we're even gracious for the invites because they fucking own us. I couldn't even sneak any of my best friends into these kind of parties. Because we're the fucking help at the end of the day.

There is always a fucking bigger fish!

If you think the handsome DJ is getting pussy you should see the guys above them. Hell they're not even good looking. They wear Hawaiian shirts/short sleeve white shirts and gucci flip flops. Some of them don't even have the decency to not have a pot belly.

Anyways rant on the service industry over because I don't think many guys especially the OP understand how this shit works.

Now to the meat of the topic.

Lifestyle and game are completely different animals. Sure your service industry folk have access. Sure they might even nail some of the hot broads based on their ins. But they're still the help.

Now imagine a guy with his shit together with the same access. Guys like I used to be get blown out without game. We hone that shit on our insider knowledge to work from a losing playing field to atleast make off with something.

Manipulate her emotions. Show her the crowd. Spend other people's money and laugh at the pompousness of it all. Because at the end of the day that's what it is. We can't take her back to the run down apartment or suburban group house sometimes. Especially if they're hot so we work with what we have so this girl, who could get much better and much richer(motherfuckers who toss thousands to the wind daily in the lounges or clubs), will fuck us at her place hopefully for a nice place to sleep or if she's meh enough fuck her in the alley and pass out in the car as the drive is too long home.

The average guy with a proper living doesn't have to hamster away her concerns about logistics or being in her home as a stranger. You guys have your own place. Your own booze. No drunk roommates knocking on your door while you're fucking to ruin the moment.

Now imagine with the proper game that PT elucidated what occurs as it's much less of an uphill battle. Imagine just being in the know and not being a socially awkward loser by making friends with people of value. You're in and you just have to be cool. All those "easy" professions do this all the time. There's plenty of bartenders that go home with their dick in their hand because of the false conceptions about the industry. They think if they're in they're gonna get laid. No they have to make the same exact contacts as a regular dude or they're boned to the friend zone for all eternity(newsflash newbies there's no getting out especially if the entire city knows).

Game matters. It's literally the only thing that does. You can work yourself into a better lifestyle and social crew. There's plenty of examples of it posting in this thread. A real job and a social life. Who woulda thunk?????

On another note I think this was my first real game post in a year. Its really been too long.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread