rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny

I wrote an IG datasheet and sent a copy to RagnarLothbrok, as we were exchanging ideas about IG over the past few months and I wanted to hear his opinion. Just so happened to be he was in the process of writing a datasheet himself. Instead of releasing two similar sheets we have decided to make a compilation. The result: one of the most complete and comprehensive IG datasheet on the web to this day. Actually it is so complete it could have easily been made into a book. It will be divided into two parts, so we can make it more personal as well as share the glory.

There is already an Instagram Datasheet here written by Fisto. It is a must read.

PART I

1. Introduction
Why Instagram? Instagram over Facebook. IG as a tool to DHV.

2. Glossary
Instagram Lingo and terminology.

3. Instagram game
Getting leads and pipelining. IG closing V.S. number closing. Slow cooking your leads.

PART II

4. How to grow your page
Defining target group and driving traffic. Step by step “how to” guide.

5. How to make money with Instagram
Marketing, shoutouts, promotions.

6. Privacy

PART I

1. Introduction
There is general tendency amongst the male population to resist doing anything on IG, but if you look at the dynamics these days you will realize that the earlier you step on the train the better it is. Good or bad but it is progress, and as you know progress can’t be stopped. Don’t be a Luddite. In my opinion you are either on the wave or under the wave.

Why Instagram?
Almost all beautiful girls have Instagram accounts. Is it bad? Yes. They are getting all that attention. Can you stop it from happening? No. Can you try to make yourself their equal and get a chance with them? Yes. Well you can also get rich, live in Dubai and order girls like that to fly out to you on your private jet (if you know how to do this, please write a datasheet).

You can build up an online persona which will be a representation of your lifestyle and standard of your life. You can display your talents, humor and ability to take risk. You can show almost anything you have in you that you think girls might like. It can even display your personality and view on things. 1 minute will be enough for a girl to see who you are, which simplifies and accelerates the dating process. Here you go, you just saved yourself money for one extra date. I don’t think it is smart to create a fake persona. But it is also possible. Fake it till you make it.

By accumulating followers, you might get some sort of celebrity status and for some girls it is as good as real. When I was in Kiev one of my regulars was a TV host. Because she is pretty and gets a lot of attention she was kind of intimidated by me having more followers than her. Who knows how much it has contributed to my success with her?

If you travel a lot for girls, and still get some time spent on seeing things and making nice photos of your adventures, you might later on turn your account in a travel log, and start a website or sell some product. Or workout and become a fitness guru. Or sell your talent. Or spread the red pill ideas. These are only few of the many opportunities which having a lot of followers provide.

Why Instagram and not Facebook?
Why Instagram and not Facebook when it comes to gaming girls and making money? Admittedly, in some aspects Facebook is superior to Instagram. For example, I believe that it is a lot easier for posts and pictures to go viral on Facebook than on Instagram, since the latter doesn’t have a share function and the Facebook newsfeed shows when your friends are liking and commenting pictures whereas the Instagram newsfeed doesn’t. Facebook also allows to share news articles or to post simple texts – both valuable tools that can be used to create a cool Facebook profile that attracts girls. Instagram is limited to pictures only.

However, I also believe that Facebook wasn’t designed to have thousands of friends and followers unless you are already a celebrity. Facebook is a personal thing. You add people you already know and use it to stay in touch with friends and family. People are hesitant to accept friend requests of strangers and this is exactly the biggest disadvantage of Facebook compared to Instagram. On Instagram most users set their account on public, meaning that anybody can follow them without having to be accepted first. On Instagram people are following and are followed by complete strangers. The threshold of inviting strangers into your life is a lot lower on Instagram. In other words: it is much easier to reach out to other people and build a big following.

2. Glossary
Since not everyone is familiar with Instagram, I thought it would be good to give you some more info about the lingo used on Instagram before I start explaining how to grow your page.

Followers: the number of people following somebody’s Instagram page. This is the single most important number on Instagram. The more followers you have, the more value you have.

Followings: the number of people YOU or another person is following. You want to keep this number as low as possible in order to make your number of followers look better.

Follow-back-ratio: the percentage of people who follow you back after you followed them

Instagram Direct: the messenger service of Instagram

Likes-to-Follower ratio (aka engagement rate): the second most important number on Instagram. It is used to evaluate your influence on Instagram. Just divide the number of likes you get on a picture through the number of followers you have. Having 200k followers is cool but if you only get 200 likes on your pictures, people will assume that you bought fake followers who aren’t even interested in the stuff you post. If you want to use Instagram to promote products for somebody else, you need a good engagement rate.

Lingo for the automation tools that I will mention later:

Follows: the number of people you followed with one of the automation tools
Likes: number of photos you liked with one of the automation tools
Source site: an IG page you “steal” followers from.
Unfollows: the number of people you unfollowed with one of the automation tools

3. Instagram game

Nowadays every hot girl has an Instagram. For some of these girls the amount of following you get on social media influences your perceived value as a human being in the 21st century. This sounds horrible, but you can use it to your advantage. By following the steps to be explained in chapter 4 below, you will soon have more followers than the majority of hot girls and your Instagram page portraits you as a cool guy who has his shit together. In other words: you have the ultimate DHV in a world where it is all about followers. Just imagine one of those Instagram bitches thinking they are so cool with their 5,000 followers and then you show up with 50k followers dropping a short comment on one of her pictures. Instant panty wetter.

Slow cooking your leads
Imagine you are in a certain place for a week only. You run any kind of your preferred game, collect numbers and leave for 3 months. Not many whatsapp conversations will survive that long, if any. But if you got the girl’s Instagram, and she followed you back (she probably will if you have a bit of game to make her interested in yourself), she will watch the progress of your life, and be visually stimulated. You will not be on the first page of her life, but you will have some presence. At times the girl will even pop up out of the blue and ask you where you are, what are you doing and when are you coming back. Guess what, if you ever come back to this place your chances of banging her have greatly increased. Same works for the girls you have already banged. This is a remedy for the short memory the girls tend to have. Feed them with emotions using your IG.

Instagram closing vs. number closing
I don’t advice completely replacing number closing with IG closing, but for me it works better. Not all the girls have Instagram, but the best looking ones tend to always have it.

Some of the most notable success that I attribute to IG is from my last trip to Kiev. I was walking with Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) near arena and saw a girl walking up the stairs from Metrograd. She was holding a milkshake. I asked her “is it tasty?” she offered me to try. I got her Instagram and me and Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) continued on our way to eat at arena. Interaction with the girl lasted 15 to 20 seconds. I doubt she would have even given me her number in a case like that. Too fast, no real attraction was built. Yet while we were eating I started getting notifications that she is liking my photos one by one, then she DMed me. She must have liked the online persona I put on display, and my Instagram had done most of the job for me. I opened, IG built attraction and comfort instead of me and then I closed. Well it was almost that easy. Next day and few messages later, I took her to a restaurant 10 minutes walking form my place, and I banged her the same night. Time actually spent, 20 seconds on initial interaction, 1.5 hours for a date and a bang itself (at least 2-3 minutes [Image: biggrin.gif]). BTW thanks to Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) for going to bed early that day and allowing me to escalate in the living room while watching youtube videos on a large screen 
So my theory is that if you set up your online persona in such way it displays characteristics attractive to your target group, this tool will do a lot of work instead of you. Statistics also showed that most of the girls I Instagram closed later gave me their phone numbers via DM.

Getting leads and pipelining
I am currently stuck on a small Island in Indonesia, because of work. My logistics suck balls, cute girls are hard to come by and population is highly conservative. You can read more about my struggles here.

After a period of time I realized that IG is the only tool that works for me here. How does it work?

First you have to specify your target group. For example if you like girls 18-22 who like rock music. Where will they congregate? Rock clubs and rock cafes in your city. Find these location tags and explore the girls that have visited. You can use the slow way if the girls are hard to come by, by commenting on their pictures and liking them first. Or if the girls are abundant mass DM them. Follow this concept. Like at least 3 of the girl’s pictures, then follow her and shoot the short message complimenting her account in some way. Her talents, style and general awesomeness, not her looks. Try to make it personal. If your online persona is attractive to her you should get replies. The message may end up in her message request box, but this is similar to any other type of game. I would say 1 lead out of 10 requests is a reasonable ratio, if you are taking the fast track.

Is there a local rock band these girls like? Find its IG account and steal their followers in mass. Get the girls same as described before. In my case I am interested in girls here in Batam, who are not dirt poor, don’t were hijabs or burkas and are good looking. So I found few location tags of nightclubs and apartment blocks where these type of girls live. So far I had couple of dates with local models 10k+ followers and some normal girls. This is times more quantity and quality than I could hope for using daygame (nightgame is not accessible to me due to my schedule, and it is famous for being mostly p4p).

You can also pipeline using IG by the use of location tags, names of clubs, names of shopping malls etc. I am only trying it for the first time now, but in one day I have already gotten 3 whatsapp numbers for my Bucharest visit 3 weeks from now.
If you are using an automation tool that is liking other girls pictures you might get some girls coming back at you and liking a lot of your pics in return. If the girl happens to be in area of your reach, take those as IOI and DM her. Usual online game rules apply once you get a girl to reply.

Having many followers vs. not having many followers
In my opinion having a lot of followers will help you in case you are planning to use IG to collect leads. But on initial stages if you want to use IG as a display of your personality and show value, few followers will do just fine. As long as you don’t have 200 followers and are following 5000 people in return which would look strange. If you invest some time into making nice photos, look at what other people are doing, you shall inevitably build following.

Instagram combined with Tinder and other online dating tools
You can use Instagram as a DHV on Tinder by connecting your Instagram account to it. Or you use Tinder to find girls that are close to you and then contact them on Instagram instead of swiping them right hoping that you will match with them. On other dating sites you can just mention your Instagram name in description. In some parts of the world where men of your type are sought after you might get girls actively finding you and getting to know the online persona you have prepared for them. This will also bring you some natural growth.

Vinny

P.S. RagnarLothbrok is an evil genius, and he is far better at Instagram growth than me. Behold part 2.

Messages In This Thread