rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Preventive Security Measures: Update your email and delete sensitive PMs

Preventive Security Measures: Update your email and delete sensitive PMs

Guys, I just wiped all my sent and 99.9% of my inbox.

I think I have 10 inbox messages.

Unless you really have a strong need to keep a certain message or someone sent you a pic that you fap to, most of this PMs may not have much value keeping.

Just saying, how much do you really go through your old stuff? Some of it, well at least for me, was inquiring if a dude was in a certain place or planning a trip that was taken.

Part of the reason I took my action was I was sure I sent out some email info but couldn't find it while searching. I am not saying the search function does not work, my memory could be bad. So I just said fuck it, I don't go through old PMs and deleted them all, except for a handful.

Just something for you guys to consider.

Edit: Don't forget to check your draft folder.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread