rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City

Mexico City

Seems to me yall:

-Want a place where you are treated as gods.
-Dont want to trouble yourselves learning a few words in some other language.
-Dont want to get to know any new place in a new city.
-Want to stick to the shitty neighbourhoods and still be surrounded by "european-looking 10s"
-Complain women in Mexico are brown skinned, short, or speak spanish. Really dudes? Next: women in sweden are tall and blonde. Who would have thought?
-Want to get laid without improving game.

My next data sheet: "Reasons you are striking out in Mexico City." To paraphrase one forum member "Mexico City is the one place where anything can happen if you are willing to make it happen". Some guy asking me why hes not getting laid and women flake on him, while sticking to Tinder and not cold approaching. Are there a lot of hot girls on Tinder in DF? Yeah, sure. Meanwhile, there are hundreds of thousands walking down the streets or hitting the bars. Go talk to them. Get some game while you do that.

Quote:Quote:

I know people who have stayed or lived here for short term that didn't speak/learn any and functioned.

My ex GF has been living in DF for over a year now and is still to learn even 10 basic phrases. But she limits herself to her social circle and everyone elses shitty english. All those asking if learning spanish is neccesary, should really be asking themselves, how far do I want to get?

Messages In This Thread