rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to travel with a girl?

How to travel with a girl?

Quote: (11-27-2014 02:10 PM)jariel Wrote:  

You can tell yourself and the members of this board that you don't have feelings for a chick, you don't want to be with her exclusively, and all that blase blase, but a woman who is being fucked regularly by a man and only that man, spending time with that man, and doing clear relationship activities like taking vacations together is not going to draw the conclusion that she's not wanted as his chick.

From the chick's side it may be different/real, and I agreed with you on that. I was talking about the male's perspective. And the male doesn't have to give a fuck what the girl thinks, plain and simple. And you are claiming that it's impossible for the man not to have feelings for her, which is why your post is irritating. If you can't take a girl on a trip without falling in love with her, that's YOUR personality/issue, not everyone else's.

Quote: (11-27-2014 02:10 PM)jariel Wrote:  

and please don't say it's "normal" to take a girl who you don't consider to be your girl nor want to be your girl on a trip, there isn't one true player here who will agree with that outlook, I'm amongst the creme de la creme that we have here, and I feel very comfortable stating that for my brethren.

Not sure what to say other than you are flat out wrong. I have taken multiple girls out to weekend island trips out here in SEAsia. Do they get clingy afterwards? Often yes. Have I ever had feelings for them? Not once. So again, don't put words into people's mouths.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Messages In This Thread