rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

advice from married/divorced w/ kids guys on Roosh sought

advice from married/divorced w/ kids guys on Roosh sought

I hated him because he did not bother to teach me right from wrong and I had to learn the hard way about it by experiencing every wrong turn and breakdown possible. I learned all I know from personal experience and trials; things my own father could have taught me. I didn't hate him for putting food on the table because that is why I loved him dearly when I was suffering. What bothered me was that he didn't bother to get to know me period. He suddenly popped into my life from nowhere expecting to make a difference, but he could not even identify anything about me. He couldn't even remember my birthday or even what grade I was in at the time. The fact that a son grows up with a father ignorant of him is beyond pathetic and in no way justifiable.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread