rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brodiaga in Indonesia

Brodiaga in Indonesia

Sorry for the *massive* delay yall. The rest of Indonesia just wouldn't let up!

The deal with Stadium

Pros:
- good music / dark vibes
- lots of open space to hook up
- nearly every girl on E
- even the *hottest* girls not stuck-up (I pulled in a girl I thought was Russian with zero resistance)
- barely any foreigners
- can pick up girls downstairs (floors 1-3) easily

Cons:
- terrible girl:guy ratio
- chicks seem to be more into dancing than hooking up
- doesn't pick up till 1am, cliquey until then

Overall it was pretty sweet, sadly had family back at the hotel so didn't attempt a real pull. Even though only 5% hot girls in the crowd, those 5% will be extremely responsive to you, like taking candy from a baby. Girls will openly say you're handsome within seconds. But, im not sure how to dance w/ JKT girls, they seem to not be into the grinding thing, looking at other couples they seem to go face-to-face, distant style dancing so maybe look before you leap in (this would go for all clubs I assume).

All the hookers are in the front and its pretty obvious who they are, I was immediately grabbed by a host and dragged straight to their counter lol. But as Brodiaga said, nothing wrong with boosting state with them.

The deal with Jakarta/Indonesia overall

I've told everyone the same thing - while Indonesia as a country isnt all that special, the people are absolutely fantastic. Girls give you the eye constantly in public (see Roosh's video about Montreal girls), I dont know how they are raised, but they treat men with a feminine respect while aren't girl/giggly like a lot of asian girls. Simply awesome and very mature.
People in general aren't too/overly helpful (i.e. Oman, Philippines, touristy places) but they help you just the right amount, very brotherly without being annoying. Men are not cockblockers at all, in a wierd way seem to encourage foreigners to hook up with the girls in the group, as if they get something out of it as well. So yeah, try to get as much interaction with locals as possible as that's clearly the high point of Indo.

Quote: (01-04-2014 11:15 AM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I don't understand your choice of venues and the logic behind it, man. Stadium is the last resort, like on a weeknight if everything else is closed. My buddy and I spent time and money buying bitches drinks there only to find out later that they were whores.

Stadium was relatively close to where i was staying, plus it's got a reputation (even last night was talking about it w/ some Singaporeans). Again i didn't see any whores on the dancefloor but maybe your night was different. I am bummed out about not going to X2 cause my friend IRL also said he hooked up there multiple times pretty easy. i wonder what it is about that place....

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Messages In This Thread