rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in the suburbs - how do you deal with it?

Living in the suburbs - how do you deal with it?

Quote: (03-29-2013 04:34 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

OP, you're just making excuses. How often in life do you get the ideal situation in any endeavor?
Find workarounds and make it happen.

Expectedresponse/10
I made this topic mainly to get a feel for how RVF deals w/ suburban living and whether they let it stop their game. Its by no means a complaint topic, just a feel for the general attitude

Quote: (03-29-2013 04:04 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

If you're trapped in the suburbs I would recommend switching to "date game" - a combination of using day game and online game to set up dates, rather than trying to rely on meeting girls with night game. Run day game during the weekend at malls, grocery stores, outdoor markets, etc... and supplement with online game during the week.

I do keep myself sharp w/ *constant* daygame.. it feels good but also feels like i'm kidding myself when it goes nowhere. sad to see the locals here so sluggish, i almost fall into their mindset. Have yet to switch over to online game (which i am totally looking forward to) so that might have to be the light at the end of the tunnel

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Messages In This Thread