rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

Quote: (07-01-2014 06:39 PM)InternationalPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2014 01:19 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

If you look at those men, they are bottom of the barrel in looks as well. Also they are only African. furthermore, with the exception of the fatties, those guys did well considering what they look like. A wife should always be at least one point higher than you. If you look anything like them, I could understand your sentiment. If you look anything like a decent average looking black american man, you would not pull that low unless your mindset corralled you into that. We invited a 70 year old black guy who is retired, to my house for a visit, that married a 40 year old Chinese woman that is waayyyyyyy hotter than these women above. He is tall, good looking for a 70 year old man, he grew up in Trinidad, worked for IBM for years, and is very intelligent and well spoken. His wife adores him too.

If you are black American, 70, and can get a pretty 40 year old, what do you make of that?

You have to understand that this is somewhat new territory, you are not going to see 100 samples on Google and quite frankly, why would you want to wait for hundreds of other black men with more money than you to take all the good ones anyway? Guys like me are going to be the new trend very, very soon. I saw a kinda-fat rich-looking black guy at a Mike Epps stand up show with a legit 10 Chinese wife (she had on a huge ring). He sat right up in the front. Epps didn't even mess with him. This was like 4 or 5 years ago. I was with my black exwife at the time, but I never forgot that day. Maybe he is former NFL or something, because he had an icy watch. I dunno. Regardless he left a serious impression on me that I never forgot.

Moral of the story. Money is race blind. Especially in Asia. If you are an ugly guy in the states with boatloads of money, you will be raped by the gold diggers in the US, while in Asia probably find a nice loyal wife who appreciates you taking care of her.

I don't see this being relevant for casual hooking up. Ukraine has tons of 8's but they are definitely not down for the ONS. It takes effort and lots of bullshit. I don't have time nor stamina for that shit.

It is VERY relevant for casual hookups. How we are perceived to Chinese women as black men absolutely matters for all things! Not all Chinese girls are "highly disciplined virgins", but they still might be good girls, just horny. I turned down an 7.5-8ish lizard in Wuhan who begged me for two hours to come visit her to fuck. She promised me the entire world. A nigga lover in Beijing with Huge DDD tits sent me naked photos, that was arguably an 8, I passed on her too. It doesn't take a ton of effort and bullshit, but it can be difficult if your game sucks. I will address these strategies in full depth in my dating guide when I finish updating it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread