rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What exactly happened here?

What exactly happened here?

While the event *is* a minor one, the theory behind it is huge and you shouldn't ignore it. The text you replied is a little too elaborately-written (is the best way i can put it) and gives great insight towards your mentality towards a simple Starbucks date. "Put our heads together"? Seriously? This makes it sound like a business transaction, and puts some of the responsibility on her.

This (and what Peregrine said) sound nitpicky but need to be exposed to you. Again, this is a level you will get to eventually, within a year if you're in college, but for reference your reply will sound more like this in the future:

"thats cool, i had my laptop so managed to get some work done. will keep an eye out this weekend if anything pops up"

done

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Messages In This Thread