rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I break up with a female "best friend"?

How do I break up with a female "best friend"?

Quote: (04-29-2014 03:19 PM)EpicBeta Wrote:  

Hey Samsamsam, going back to what you said about remembering what ppl did for you, and being there for them in a pinch; how would you feel about communicating that - like "you can call me in a life/death emergency, but other than that I'd rather not hear from you anymore." or something brief/simple to that effect? Or would you say just keep ignoring and be help if that situation ever comes up and get's back to me?

If you have mutual friends and you have seen some recently, then she probably asked about you and knows your alive. I think she just wants attention. Only way I would give in is if she showed up naked and wanted to fuck. Then you got what you wanted. Other than that, just keep ignoring.

I wouldn't tell her that you would help in a pinch. It will be 1) more powerful when you show up out of nowhere to save her ass - making her regret her choices but 2) MOST IMPORTANTLY, if she knew you would help her in a pinch, she might create shit to test you.

So to be clear, ignore her. Have her call your parents - don't give a fuck. Notice how she is threatening to do something drastic to get a response? Stay true to the plan. Go get other pussy, don't interact with her and don't mention you will help her. She doesn't need to know that you will help her, only you have to know that and that is because you have integrity/loyalty/honor.

You can also block text messages I believe. Maybe you wanna look into that. This way you don't have to even know she is trying to reach you.

Think about it, if she really cared that much she would drive over to your place and pound on your door to make sure you are ok. She just wants attention.

Don't communicate with her.

Edit: EB, something to think about. Pretty much all the feedback is consistent-ignore her. And I say this from a caring place since you seem sincere. But I just sense you are still on the fence about this - meaning you want someone to convince you to communicate with her probably because in some ways you miss her. I totally understand. But hang tough - you will get through it. We have all been there. Just find some other distractions. Better yet another chick. Stay committed to your mental health.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread