rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategy for Ethnic Guys to Get Laid in Bars/Clubs in North America

Strategy for Ethnic Guys to Get Laid in Bars/Clubs in North America

Quote: (05-14-2017 01:33 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2017 03:56 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

- European girls are a gold mine. I liked them so much I just upped and fucking moved to Europe. Had enough of the American racist bullshit in NYC.

I know I've said this before in response to another of your posts... but right on man! I experience the same thing in NYC and am considering moving to Europe for the exact same reasons.

In Manhattan at least, I don't think it's entirely racism, although that does play a role to an extent. The thing is, there's plenty of good looking white dudes who have their shit together here, and because they are also the wealthiest and dominant (numerically) group, most women naturally gravitate to them. And don't forget, many move to the city with already established social circles from their fancy east coast unis, which gives them a huge leg up. In my area, for instance, go to any bar and you'll see massive groups of guys and girls hangin out together. Tons of cute girls are already in these groups so if you're a part of these circles it's a tremendous help.

However, slowly but steadily I am starting to see minority guys make inroads. I'm starting to see even regular (and occasionally, below average) Asian/Black and sometimes Indian guys with extremely attractive women of different races. Mostly this is among the younger crowd (<25), though. From what I can gather, this seems to be happening through social circles (or perhaps online/Tinder) as I rarely see minority guys successfully pick up at bars, but then I haven't been with them 24/7 so who the fuck knows. Regardless, good for them.

Still a ways to go but progress is being made, make no mistake.

That said, I'm a huge believer in maximizing your "objective" SMV (fitness, style, confidence etc) and then getting in where you fit in. If that means you have to up and move to a more favorable geographic location, so be it. YOLO etc etc. I first did this when I moved from LA to NYC and it was the best move I ever made.

Depending on where you move to you'll see an almost night a day difference in the results you'll have. I know I did. Same game, same person, different location and different results. I am experiencing this phenomenon this once again since I have been spending alot of time in Belgium. In Germany there was a jump and now once again in Belgium I am seeing brothers doing even better!

Game is seriously important but location can really put some wind in your sails.

Quote: (05-14-2017 01:47 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2017 03:56 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

White guys are wanted by most ethnicities on the planet don't believe for a second that they don't have it easier than minorities do.

Abroad in SA or SEA, sure.

But where I live, ethnic guys do better.

Being black here is a gold mine.

I've also seen many Indians and Asians do well. The cool, tall, jacked type. If you're Asian and short and skinny and not cool, of course you'll struggle.

Roosh's advice from a Youtube video is advice worth remembering:

"If you want the one thing to do well, go to a place where you don't look like the people."

Kirdiesel, a guy I respect here, did exactly that. You don't have to move, but taking a month to travel somewhere else can be eye-opening.

Thats refreshing to hear minorities are doing well.

Oddly enough my recent observations in Belgium contradict Roosh's quote. Of course there are always exceptions to any rule.

There are a ton of Africans over in Belgium and ive seen guys there hooking up with and in relationships with girls that would be EXTREMELY hard to get in Germany. I talked to another member about it recently and he mentioned that since there are so many maybe you are judged as an individual instead of straight up as you are in Germany. Interesting take on it.

Sorry for the Belgium talk but its the most recent data I have and what im currently looking into.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Messages In This Thread