rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Hamburg, Germany

Data Sheet: Hamburg, Germany

I wouldn't call this an accurate field report since I was only there a weekend and I was visiting one of my buddies whos not really a PUA guy so I have limited info.

I spent the weekend (from Friday to Sunday) in Hamburg, Germany and only pretty much got to check out the nightlife.

I spent all two consecutive nights on the infamous "Reeperbahn"

First night :we went to an alternative type of location which I always tend to look out place since I tend to dress up alot.. I was actually opened by a girl who was there with two other guys. We talked for a bit but I think she was just more curious about me than attracted or maybe its cause I just told her I was there for the weekend she lost interest. Girl was originally from Poland!

Second Night: We went to two "high end" locations and I had NO trouble getting in to these places since I always dress well.

Club Du Nord:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-Du-N...148003586?

- Was ok... lots of potential for nice girls but just was empty on this night. Seemed like an early/mid 20s kind of place with college girls. Would recommend if you can be sure if its full.

NOHO:
https://www.facebook.com/nohoclub/

Two floor rooftop club on the Reeperbahn.... We got there really late because we wasted time waiting for "club du nord" to pop off but it never did. IMO Noho is the best club ive seen in Hamburg with EDM on the main floor (rooftop) and Hip hop on the floor below..

- Lots of potential and pretty girls
- Lots of bottles being popped
- International (I met some guys from Sweden) and my friend told me he met some Finnish girls there once.

Face Control (I'm black) - For Black guys/Minorities:

I had NO problems getting in to either of these places and we were well aware we could get rejected... I went with two other white german guys and also I was suited up... Meaning full suit (from suitsupply), button down shirt, tie and suede shoes. Suiting up will potentially ensure that you get into places. Its better to be overdressed than underdressed. I heard NOHO is notorious for racism at the door and I didn't really see any other brothers inside but me.

Don't give the bouncers an excuse to fuck with you.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Messages In This Thread