rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals

Girl in the purple jacket is cute WB if 18 and over.

Quote: (03-05-2016 05:52 AM)Latan Wrote:  

I didn't think SJW could attack females.
Interesting.

They attack what hurts their feelings. Doesn't matter who or what. I bet their code of friendship is only if you agree with me. They rally around their anger and hurt feelings but if it consumes them I wonder what else they have in common. Are all the meals they have occupied by politics and SJW stuff?

Milo said in his video (the one that is dangerous) that many feminists are lesbians and that the biggest group of women getting raped/sexually assaulted are lesbians - per some government study that I assume exclude prisons. So it all sort of makes sense that theory of lesbian death bed where they have less sex over time than other relationships.

Recap
1) Lot of lesbians are SJWs
2) Probably consumed by anger, thin skinned and cannot handle other ideas - thus friends must be 100% loyal to them
3) Self consumed and obsessed by these issues - how do they form deep relationships outside themselves and SJW stuff?
4) Not deep relationships --->lesbian death beds

Just a random series of attempted connections on my part.

There was not one attractive girl there except for the purple jacket one. Hmmmmm...interesting...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread