Roosh V Forum
Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals (/thread-54250.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Castelnau - 03-05-2016

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern

Quote:Quote:

Lauren Southern ‏@Lauren_Southern 2h2 hours ago Vancouver, British Columbia
I was just assaulted in the streets for saying there are only two genders. Covered in piss lmao. 10/10 good day.

Lauren Southern ‏@Lauren_Southern 22m22 minutes ago Surrey, British Columbia
Hey all, I will try to get footage up tomo, but need to deal with legal stuff first b/c there was a small fight in the video.

Well Roosh got off easy by comparison. Seriously though this is outrageous.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - MiscBrah - 03-05-2016

Interesting times we live in

WB

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - General Stalin - 03-05-2016

She's out there hitting the streets fighting the good fight. Getting pissed on so we don't have to. What a patriot.

Not all heroes wear capes.

WB

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Lucky - 03-05-2016

Stating biological fact is now grounds for assault.

We've really gone off the rails.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - eatthishomie - 03-05-2016

Hot, blond, an antifeminist, and willing to stand up for the truth even in the face of thrown piss.

WI (would impregnate)

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Mentavious - 03-05-2016

At least she enjoys getting pissed on

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - SudoRoot - 03-05-2016

More of These Girls please!
WB

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - AManLikePutin - 03-05-2016

Here is the clip of it. The pouring happens towards the end, but the conversation as a whole is a fun watch.

One of the SJWs basically says...."We're gone past the point of science and psychology and there are somethings they can't see/explain"

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - 262 - 03-05-2016

If anything that Lauren, Milo, and Roosh are showing, it's that just because you're not a straight white male, doesn't mean SJWs won't go after you, despite saying they want to defend you.

Edit: And yes, WB.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - captndonk - 03-05-2016

"I actually identify as an attack helicopter" Love it.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Irenicus - 03-05-2016

Would impregnate and raise the children in the ways of Trump.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Latan - 03-05-2016

I didn't think SJW could attack females.
Interesting.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - samsamsam - 03-05-2016

Girl in the purple jacket is cute WB if 18 and over.

Quote: (03-05-2016 05:52 AM)Latan Wrote:  

I didn't think SJW could attack females.
Interesting.

They attack what hurts their feelings. Doesn't matter who or what. I bet their code of friendship is only if you agree with me. They rally around their anger and hurt feelings but if it consumes them I wonder what else they have in common. Are all the meals they have occupied by politics and SJW stuff?

Milo said in his video (the one that is dangerous) that many feminists are lesbians and that the biggest group of women getting raped/sexually assaulted are lesbians - per some government study that I assume exclude prisons. So it all sort of makes sense that theory of lesbian death bed where they have less sex over time than other relationships.

Recap
1) Lot of lesbians are SJWs
2) Probably consumed by anger, thin skinned and cannot handle other ideas - thus friends must be 100% loyal to them
3) Self consumed and obsessed by these issues - how do they form deep relationships outside themselves and SJW stuff?
4) Not deep relationships --->lesbian death beds

Just a random series of attempted connections on my part.

There was not one attractive girl there except for the purple jacket one. Hmmmmm...interesting...

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Requiem - 03-05-2016

Right in the beginning the SJW "You probably haven't ever been raped"

[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

"O me gawwwd... like you haven't EVEN BEEN RAPED ONCE!! NOT EVEN ONCE!!! How can you think you understand the world if you haven't even been raped just ONCE! You're not in the club, mate. You better start kissing a stranger real quick and then say "we shouldn't be doing this" and when he kisses you again, THEN you can claim you were raped and THEN we can talk on equal terms."

I think I'm slowly but surely reaching a point where the whole world is just turning so absurd, that I simply can't take reality serious anymore. It started with the new millenium and accelerated faster and faster until ever since summer 2015 I started constantly feeling like "this can't possibly be real".

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Castelnau - 03-05-2016

Sorry guys, in my haste to post I mistakenly wrote that she was assaulted by transexuals. It was obviously one person, I don't think it was a transgender person. When the initial tweet was that someone dumped urine on her when she said there are two genders that's where I made the assumption.

Well good news is I'm now qualified to write for Rolling Stone.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - GlobalMan - 03-05-2016

If the smoggy evenings on the upper terraces of the Estadio Azteca have taught me anything, it's the importance of carrying a bag of piss as an offensive weapon in case you encounter a gentlemen who disagrees with you.

Now, most people will tell you it's acceptable to carry only a single pissbag, perhaps a store brand with a mediocre closure, filled with watered down urine. And thats fine, I suppose, for your pedestrian disagreements. But to me, that's amateur hour. You might as well just shake their hand.

I say no less than two pissbags on your person at all times, held in the pockets of your Dockers cargo pants. Use premium double zip Ziplock brand- you want the the bag to remain closed upon launching, as well as remain closed until the peak of the impact force in order to get the best spread. And if You fill them with anything less post multivitamin/coffee/workout piss you're doing it wrong.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - kosko - 03-05-2016

As a female she gets more rope, more so than Milo who is a gay, but these SJWs still get flusterd and attack. It is all they know.

Imagine a dude saying what she said. He would last 3mins before a mob would.of ambushed him.

Lauren exposes these fools for what they are. They don't want to debate because they don't think. Always contradictory in what they say they always get put into illogical word dumps where they assume simply just spouting crap and attaching "feels" to it makes it true.

In the end High School prevails. Lauren gets peed on because these women view her as the popular blond in HS they never were, it is so obvious. The overload comes from this fact. A strong and confident woman who denounces all the fluff that it supposed to empower and give women strength.

These we're the low grade SJWs. The college educated bougie types won't go stand in the cold and rain for anything. They go let the dregs go do that.

Also telling is who nearly all SJW circles are white. It is something I see here also. They are not a diverse group and are not as inclusive as you think.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Roosh - 03-05-2016

Deliberately provoking a live mob is not a good idea without a security detail. Things can go south very quickly and without warning.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - JacksonRev - 03-05-2016

Considering the diseases that gays/trannies have, pooring piss on her is sexual assault.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - iamdegaussed - 03-05-2016

"I actually identify as an attack helicopter."

Would Marry, Impregnate, and Start Patriarchal Family With

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Going strong - 03-05-2016

The violence of leftist SJWs all around the world is incrementing by the month.

They certainly feel (like we Conservatives do) that "something huge" is about to happen, that we're living decisive times, that we have entered money time and the world's future is about to get defined. Between they SJWs and we reasonable conservative people, the final battle has indeed begun.

The months leading to US and French (and soon-to-be rescheduled Spanish) prez elections, especially, will be super tense. SJWs will use all their violence to try to quench the conservative upraising. They have worked hard to destroy the world during 40 years, they don't want us to save it at the last possible moment!

So, expect more and more despair, rage and violence from SJWs in the coming months... (see the incredible street violence of the "no-borders" leftist trash in Calais for example)

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Matsufubu - 03-05-2016

Interesting that people make jokes about monkeys flinging poo, but apparently flinging piss is a legitimate debate tactic.

Strip away the civilisation and this is what you're left with: monkeys flinging bodily waste at people and thinking that they're in the right. The Soviet subversives did their job well.

What I would LOVE to see is a counter-march that escalates and these weak, limp degenerates get absolutely stomped by normal people. Won't happen though (yet), but it would be so sweet to see their faces when they get a reality check.

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Speculation - 03-05-2016

Well if her current gig doesn't work out, at least she's got the experience now to be a porta-potty.

WBASS (Would Bang After She Showers)

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Ghost Tiger - 03-05-2016

Quote: (03-05-2016 09:17 AM)Speculation Wrote:  

Well if her current gig doesn't work out, at least she's got the experience now to be a porta-potty.

WBASS (Would Bang After She Showers)

Roosh is right about security, particularly in Canada in the big cities of Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal. There's a reason why we call British Columbia "the LEFT coast". Unions and social justice politics exist in a completely unchallenged echo chamber and, because of the warm climate, the streets of Vancouver's DownTown EastSide (DTES) are teeming with unemployed drug addicts. Very unsafe place for Lauren to make her brave stand. I'm glad she wasn't harmed. Lauren, you need security in the future sweetheart. And I would voluntarily guard that body.

WB and raise children with. Definitely. All class this girl. Wow. Congratulations to her parents and family. They did a spectacular job raising this girl against incredible resistance.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals - Ghost Tiger - 03-05-2016

Did you guys notice why this protest was taking place? Florida Senate candidate Augustus Sol Invictus (seriously... that name... more cool parents) had been scheduled to speak, but got shut down by Canada's communist government.

For those who have not heard, I have been "Allowed to Leave" Canada; which is a nice, polite, Canadian way of saying that I got kicked out.
Because I am barred from entering the country at this time, I will obviously be unable to speak in Vancouver this evening. The organizers of the event will likely schedule a free speech rally in the near future, but today's event is officially canceled.
I personally thank you for all the support you have shown, and I look forward to meeting you all when I am once again allowed to visit . . . assuming Trudeau doesn't outright ban me in the next couple months.

https://www.facebook.com/InvictusForSenate

This is an even bigger story than the piss.